|
A Quest for power.
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:32 PM | Message # 2251 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Lily I looked. "Maybe."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:33 PM | Message # 2252 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
As we walked through, we made it to the center finally.
Kaos:
I grabbed Order, and warped away...leaving Silvia with him alone.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:39 PM | Message # 2253 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Lily I blinked in confusion.
Silvia "Well, well, look who it is."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:41 PM | Message # 2254 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Lily...get out of here." I said glaring at Silvia
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:45 PM | Message # 2255 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Lily "But..."
Silvia I smiled and grabbed her. "Hahaha, nice try."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:46 PM | Message # 2256 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn;
"Put...the kid..down...now"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:55 PM | Message # 2257 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Silvia "What would it be like, tell me, if you lost another?" I smiled, tracing her jaw gently. She whimpered.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:00 PM | Message # 2258 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I glared and said "I SAID DROP HER"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:06 PM | Message # 2259 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Silvia I pressed my blade to her throat. "No."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:07 PM | Message # 2260 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Don't...kill...another child"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:11 PM | Message # 2261 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Silvia "She's too cute to kill, I think I'll just take her. Do you have a mommy honey?" I smied at her. She burst into tears.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:14 PM | Message # 2262 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I glared and finally just kneed Silvia in the face, causing her to drop Lily. "Lily...get out of the laberinth NOW"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:20 PM | Message # 2263 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Lily I ran out quietly but I didn't get far before the ground fell away beneath me and resealed it, leaving only my head above ground. I screamed.
Silvia I smiled at him.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:21 PM | Message # 2264 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I glared "LET HER GO...NOW"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:24 PM | Message # 2265 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Silvia "Fight me," I said.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:28 PM | Message # 2266 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Fine" I said glaring at her.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:32 PM | Message # 2267 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Silvia I smiled, drawing my sword.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:34 PM | Message # 2268 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I pulled out my flintlock pistol and wisley shot her knee caps.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 5:41 PM | Message # 2269 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Silvia I growled and warped away. "Have fun digging her out!" I cackled.
Lily "Jaclyn!" I sobbed, struggling. I felt like I was suffocating.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 0:18 AM | Message # 2270 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I ran to her, and tried my best to unearth her. When suddenly a roar was heard from the distance, as a werewolf unburried her
(Its Karim)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 6:43 AM | Message # 2271 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim I nuzzled her gently as I transformed down. "Lily, Honey, are you alright?" I asked.
Lily "Karim!" I sobbed, holding onto her tightly. I didn't care who she was, I was so happy to see a familiar face.
Karim "There there...alright, you're okay," I whispered, picking her up and rubbing her back.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 11:35 AM | Message # 2272 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I smiled as I walked to them
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 9:30 PM | Message # 2273 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim I looked up at him. "You are the boy Kyle told me about," I said, still comforting Lily quietly.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 9:54 PM | Message # 2274 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"I am"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 9:57 PM | Message # 2275 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim "What happened?"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|