|
A Quest for power.
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Fr, 04.May.12, 11:29 PM | Message # 2351 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I smiled in my sleep.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Fr, 04.May.12, 11:30 PM | Message # 2352 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I smiled and made a nice food.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Fr, 04.May.12, 11:33 PM | Message # 2353 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I woke up at the counter.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Fr, 04.May.12, 11:35 PM | Message # 2354 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I gave you some food
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Fr, 04.May.12, 11:39 PM | Message # 2355 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Thank you," I yawned.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Fr, 04.May.12, 11:42 PM | Message # 2356 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I smiled and said "You're welcome"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Fr, 04.May.12, 11:48 PM | Message # 2357 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I kissed him.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Fr, 04.May.12, 11:53 PM | Message # 2358 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I kissed her back "So...where do you think Kaos would go"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Fr, 04.May.12, 11:58 PM | Message # 2359 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Somewhere no one would think to look."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 0:02 AM | Message # 2360 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I nodded "Yeah"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 0:06 AM | Message # 2361 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Like...his original base."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 0:12 AM | Message # 2362 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn;
"Actually...thats not a bad idea"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 0:21 AM | Message # 2363 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I smiled. "Really?"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 0:23 AM | Message # 2364 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Yeah..."
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 0:24 AM | Message # 2365 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Just a few more weeks..."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 0:26 AM | Message # 2366 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I smiled and said "Great"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 9:30 AM | Message # 2367 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I snuggled close to him.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 11:25 AM | Message # 2368 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I held her closer quietly.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 12:31 PM | Message # 2369 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "I love you."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 12:33 PM | Message # 2370 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"I love you too"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 12:42 PM | Message # 2371 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I kissed his lips.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 12:45 PM | Message # 2372 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I kissed her back harder.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 12:58 PM | Message # 2373 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (Brb)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 1:01 PM | Message # 2374 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| k
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 1:40 PM | Message # 2375 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "I...I can't yet."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|