|
A Quest for power.
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 5:27 PM | Message # 2301 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim I rolled my eyes and looked at the boy. "Where?"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 5:28 PM | Message # 2302 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Home...I got to see my Gwen"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 5:37 PM | Message # 2303 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim I nodded.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 5:40 PM | Message # 2304 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I got home, and sat next to Gwen. "Well...I fought Silvia..."
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 6:10 PM | Message # 2305 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen Is fast asleep.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 10:16 PM | Message # 2306 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I just smiled and cuddled up next to her
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 10:26 PM | Message # 2307 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I shifted and opened my eyes. "Jac...?"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 10:27 PM | Message # 2308 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I held her "Gwendolyn...I missed you so much..."
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 10:48 PM | Message # 2309 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Jac!" I hugged him tightly. "I thought you'd left me...Peace wouldn't tell me anything...I got so scared."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 11:01 PM | Message # 2310 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"I went after Kaos"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 11:03 PM | Message # 2311 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I looked up at him in surprise. "You did what?"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 11:08 PM | Message # 2312 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Found him...fought Silvia..she cheated...so I came back...I need you"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 11:22 PM | Message # 2313 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Jac!"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 11:22 PM | Message # 2314 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"I do" I said smiling at her.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 11:33 PM | Message # 2315 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I groaned/
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 11:34 PM | Message # 2316 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"What's wrong" I asked curiously
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 11:45 PM | Message # 2317 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Whyd you go alone?"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 11:52 PM | Message # 2318 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"You were to upset" I said quietly.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 03.May.12, 6:58 AM | Message # 2319 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I looked away, because he knew full well I still was.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 03.May.12, 11:23 AM | Message # 2320 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Gwen...going on my own made me realize how much I need you"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 03.May.12, 5:14 PM | Message # 2321 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I looked up at him, quiet
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 03.May.12, 10:09 PM | Message # 2322 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"I'm not leaving again, until you are ready"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 03.May.12, 10:11 PM | Message # 2323 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Promise."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 03.May.12, 10:23 PM | Message # 2324 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn;
"I promise you"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 03.May.12, 10:50 PM | Message # 2325 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I sighed. "I...don't think I'm upset anymore..."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|