|
A Quest for power.
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 1:40 PM | Message # 2376 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I nodded and said "Okay'
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 3:14 PM | Message # 2377 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "I'm sorry..."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 3:26 PM | Message # 2378 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Its fine...our relationship isn't entirly based on sex'
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 3:29 PM | Message # 2379 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "I know," I smiled.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 3:32 PM | Message # 2380 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Its just a big part of it" I said laughing.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 3:46 PM | Message # 2381 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwenn I laughed with him.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 3:48 PM | Message # 2382 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I laughed with her for a while and kissed her cheek.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 3:52 PM | Message # 2383 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I kissed him gently.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 3:53 PM | Message # 2384 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I turned my head and kissed her cheek back.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 4:10 PM | Message # 2385 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Aww..."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 4:12 PM | Message # 2386 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"What...you said we had to wait" I said sticking my tounge at her
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 4:30 PM | Message # 2387 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Doesn't mean we can't kiss!"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 4:41 PM | Message # 2388 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I smiled and kissed her on the lips "Okay"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 5:14 PM | Message # 2389 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Yay."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 5:16 PM | Message # 2390 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I fought against my instinct and lost
(Good: Talk him out of it
Evil: Just give in)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 6:31 PM | Message # 2391 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Jac...stop it," I said, trying to pull away.
(Good: Comply Evil: Talk her into it Super Evil: Force her into it)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 6:56 PM | Message # 2392 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Please?" I asked nicely
(Good: Stay firm
Evil: GIve in)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 7:14 PM | Message # 2393 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "No...Jac..." I winced.
(Good: Okay... Evil: Come on! Super Evil: Force)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 7:34 PM | Message # 2394 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Okay...I tried"
(Good: Praise him
Evil: Mock him for having little drive)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 7:38 PM | Message # 2395 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Thank you."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 7:44 PM | Message # 2396 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I sighed and kissed her on the cheek.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 7:46 PM | Message # 2397 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "sorry love..."
(Good: It's okay Evil: Come on! Super Evil: Force!)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 7:50 PM | Message # 2398 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I smiled and said "Its okay'
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Sa, 05.May.12, 9:50 PM | Message # 2399 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I hugged him.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Su, 06.May.12, 0:01 AM | Message # 2400 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Love you so much"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|