Fr, 26.April.24, 4:48 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Kingdom of Fantasy (In another dimetion, anything is possible)
Kingdom of Fantasy
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:11 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
In another dimention the creatures we deem as fiction come to life. Now, let's here their story, set in their midevil times.

CS

Name
Class:(Knight, Paliden, Black Knight, Mage, Wizard, Necromancer, Theif and anything else midevil fantasy)
Weapon and or powers:
Race: (Elf, Hobbit, Human, Draglic, Vampire, Werewolf, Undead, and Dwarf)
Bio:
Other:

Rules:
1: NO GUNS! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE USE GUNS
2. Don't godmod
3. use good grammer
4. I know this is not Roblox, but try to mind your language.
5. Enjoy.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:20 AM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(wait so what is the plot?)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:28 AM | Message # 3
Commander
Name: Zelton
Class:(Knight, Paliden, Black Knight, Mage, Wizard, Necromancer, Theif and anything else midevil fantasy) : Necromancer

Weapon and or powers: Necromancy, and a custom energy sword, he made out of pure magic

Race: (Elf, Hobbit, Human, Draglic, Vampire, Werewolf, Undead, and Dwarf) Elf, but in secret. To others human.

Bio: A long time ago in the kingdom, there was a war between humans and elves, with the other races either going an allied side, or staying out of it. Zelton was ordered by the elf king to go to the graveyard and slay a witch, as a peace offering to the king of the humans. When he met her, he had the arrow pointed at her. Till she revealed her true self, a kind hearted woman, sure she was human but that didn't bother him. He put the arrow down and he began to walk towards her. She smiled at him, breaking his bow and he returned to the Elf Village. When the elf king found out about the witch being alive, he ordered him to try again. Zelton only agreeing, because hwe didn't want any more of his friends to die. Zelton, had the same senario, but the witch was so kind to him, that he dropped the bow himself. The witch in turn, patted him on the head and made him her pupil. As her apprentice she taught him everything about dark magic and sorcery. Together they did black magic spells, but for fun. They even were called pranksters for awhile.Until the witch and him gave the princess an apple. That apple knocked the princess out, and The witch was arrested. Zelton arrived, alittle to late.

The king ordered her execution, and made it public. Zelton tried to free her but the witch wouldn't leave. After he saw her die. Zelton went to the graveyard and talked with the ghosts of the dead, his only other friend. Zelton supposedly vanished, but has returned, wearing a black robe, and having a new promise. Revenge!

Other: He is incredbly anti social, to even his own race.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:33 AM | Message # 4
Commander
(there's really not a plot...but if you want on.

Its the aftermath of a great war between races, and humans and elves are tensioned to the point where anyone of the other race in the respective villages, is concidered an act of treason. Suspitions reign high on necromancers and other dark magic users, and the tryant leader of the Humans is concidering ridding the world of all the other races except human.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:35 AM | Message # 5
A bored admin
(OH okay gotcha...I think you are the only one that knows my true name and vice versa here right?)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:37 AM | Message # 6
Commander
(Yeah and sadly, I was dumb enough to make my screen name my actual name.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:40 AM | Message # 7
A bored admin
(that's why you don't do that. LOL)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:42 AM | Message # 8
Commander
(So are you going to make a chareter sheet?)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:46 AM | Message # 9
A bored admin
(duh...)

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:53 AM | Message # 10
A bored admin
Name: Emily G. Goobringer
Class:(Knight, Paliden, Black Knight, Mage, Wizard, Necromancer, Theif and anything else midevil fantasy) Alpha Female!
Appearcance when human: She has on a purple robe, and light green short pants on and brown sandles. She wears a white blouse and half brown eyes and black hair.
Appearance when wolf: She has white fur no streaks no nothing. However there is a touck of black on her bushy tail and her muzzle is gray but looks silver.
Weapon and or powers: Transforms from a wolf to a human easily
Race: (Elf, Hobbit, Human, Draglic, Vampire, Werewolf, Undead, and Dwarf) Werewolf
Bio: Lazy
Other: I don't think so...

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:55 AM | Message # 11
Commander
(Fyi if you want to know what a Draglic is...I thought were dragon sounded stupid. [Half man, half dragon])

Zelton:

I was sitting in the graveyard, meditating, like always.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 0:59 AM | Message # 12
A bored admin
(I kinda guessed that...gawd I so need help on AP world History right now and none of my friends have started the summer project yet. UGH)

Emily

I was in my wold form, loping around the trees happily.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 1:04 AM | Message # 13
Commander
(I love history, but I DID NOT graduate an honors student)

Zelton:

I sighed as Paliden's pointed spears at me. One said "Ne..Necromancer, you are under arrest for treason against the...king. I...I have to ask you to come with me." I sighed "Always...when..I'm in the middle of a call." I got up and two giant skeleton hands, grabbed the two Palidens "Beat it." I pointed to the forest, and they were flung there.

Paliden:

I landed on some bizzare wolf, who was jumping from tree to tree.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 1:08 AM | Message # 14
A bored admin
Emily

I yelped after getting squashed by who-know-whats-on-top-of-me and transformed back into a human with an annoyed look. "sheesh. next time watch where you land." I said, brushing myself off.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 1:10 AM | Message # 15
Commander
Paliden:

"Oh great," I said reaching for my spear. "A werewolf..." I looked at her "Your kind isn't exactly liked by my king."

Zelton:

I looked at the graves and ghosts appeared. "Hello...It's been along time."

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 1:19 AM | Message # 16
A bored admin
Emily

"he hates all of the races you mean. "well whatever I'm outta here." I said and ran, faster than the usual human.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 1:27 AM | Message # 17
Commander
Paliden:

I threw my spear, cutting her off. "Sorry, you have to come with me. We may not like your kind, but we know werewolves are one of the stronger races. So maybe we can cut a deal."

Zelton:

I bowed my head "No luck, and it's been three years. I'll find it though." I got up and headed to the werewolf village. "It has to be with those flea bags."

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 1:32 AM | Message # 18
A bored admin
Emily

"good luck with that...and no if he really wants to talk, I'm not the alpha here. You'll have to find the alpha somehwere...Now excuse me, I have business to tend to right now." I said, sighing.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 1:38 AM | Message # 19
Commander
Zolten:

I saw that paliden, I chucked and sighed. I stepped infront of him and said "Didn't I kill you already." Before he could say anything, I moved my hand, as it glowe purple but only one with good eyes can see that, and sliced him in half. I turned my head and said to the werewolf. "You will take me to the werewolf village...now."

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 1:49 AM | Message # 20
A bored admin
Emily

"I don't know where the heck my mate is...he's been gone for a while. Sheesh....fine, As long as you can catch up with me." i said, looking at him and thrn running.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 1:53 AM | Message # 21
Commander
Zelton:

I followed her, keeping up.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 1:57 AM | Message # 22
A bored admin
Emily

"if you really have to talk to the alpha male... you'll have to talk to me really. I'm the alpa female...he's out right now checking our territory and won't come back till tomorrow i think." I said, slowing to a jog.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 2:04 AM | Message # 23
Commander
Zelton:

"Hmph, I have no intrest in your leadership, I just want in the village. I don't even care if I have the lowest flea, to show me the way." I said slowing down as well.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 2:05 AM | Message # 24
A bored admin
Emily

"why you interested?" I said, curiously.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 15.July.11, 2:10 AM | Message # 25
Commander
Zelton:

"Need to know bussiness," I said giving her a warning look.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Kingdom of Fantasy (In another dimetion, anything is possible)
Search: