Fr, 19.April.24, 11:29 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Kingdom of Fantasy (In another dimetion, anything is possible)
Kingdom of Fantasy
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:01 AM | Message # 51
Commander
Group: Administrators
Luis:

"Emily," I said looking at her, cuddled next to her. "If that thing falls into the wrong hands, it could spell the end for all races, giving rise to the undead. I can't let that happened." A doctor burst in and said "S..S..SIR HE"S IMMUNED TO OUR SEDATION MAGIC! He..He's" He was interupted, by falling inhalf. I looked past him to see the cloaked fiend. I looked at him more closely, to my shock, he was asleep, killing or injuring our people.

Zelton:

In my dream I was fighting against palidens, with the amulet firmly by me. I glared at the king who sent more and more.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:05 AM | Message # 52
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Emily

I got up quickly and howled a bunch of commands. "great yeah great." I whined sarcastically.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:10 AM | Message # 53
Commander
Luis:

I pushed Emily out of the way, as I took a hard slash, from the Necromancer. I fell to the ground, severly injured.

Zelton:
The guards kept comming and comming till all threw the spears at me. I awoke with a loud scream...then saw...what I had done. "Oh no"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:13 AM | Message # 54
A bored admin
Emily

I landed back on my feet and hurried to Luis's side. I nudged him softly with my nose and whining. I transformed back into a human quickly and said, "Luis, you okay? Where does it hurt?

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:16 AM | Message # 55
Commander
Luis:

I wasn't saying anything, I was already out from the pain.

Zelton:

I wanted to walk away, but...this I've seen this before, and I will not become what I hate. I walked to them, but predictibly guards blocked me off. I knocked them down, much more away and aware of my powers, and kneeled next to them.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:22 AM | Message # 56
A bored admin
Emily

I look up at him with pain in my eyes. "Look are you here to help or not? If not, I'm finding another doctor to help him." I said, placing an arm around luis protectively.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:28 AM | Message # 57
Commander
Zelton:

I looked at her and said "Look, I may not like you or your husband." I kneeled down, my hands glowing a diffrent color, white. "But I do know what it's like to lose someone, and I won't be the cause of your pain."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:31 AM | Message # 58
A bored admin
Emily

I looked at him as my eyes softened a little and said, "thank you mister."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:39 AM | Message # 59
Commander
Zelton:

I looked at her, and his wound started to heal, slowly. I got up and said "I'll be staying till he can walk , there will be no arguments. When he gets up tell him to give me the Amulet." I walked out, hoping I didn't blow my cover using light magic.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:43 AM | Message # 60
A bored admin
Emily

I sighed as I turned back to Luis and turned back into a wolf. After a few minutes, I lied next to him, hoping to give him warmt as I laid my head on his body protectively.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:51 AM | Message # 61
Commander
Luis:

I wined looking at the Emily sleeping. I woke up, but couldn't move. I nuzzled her and said "I..I can't move, ca..can you check on that Necromancer, he's in our graveyard...doing something."

Zelton:

I looked at their ghosts, some of them wolves, some not. "Hello there." One whailed "An elf should not be here, nor a necromancer."

I glared at him and said "I am not an elf friend."

Ghost #2 said "We are spirits, Elf Necro. We can tell what you are...and we understand you are searching for great power."

I looked at him and said "I just came here to find the Amulet and see your kind's spirits, and once more...I'm not an elf."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:54 AM | Message # 62
A bored admin
Emily

I woke up when I felt him nuzzle me. "Luis...are you feeling better?"

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 2:05 AM | Message # 63
Commander
Luis:

I sighed and said "Sadly...no I can't really move, who healed me, none of our healers are that skilled, besides Gruntion."

Zelton:

Ghost 1 said to me "Look, Elf, we understand your trageity...and we understand your plight. However, we must ask for your dark heart to stay away from the Amulet. " I growled at him "Not gonna happen, her death...it hurt me. It hurt me alot." I looked at them, "If you are not with me, you are my enemy."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 2:19 AM | Message # 64
A bored admin
Emily

"our cloaked friend." I said, quietly. "i'm going to go check on him. I'll be right back."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 2:23 AM | Message # 65
Commander
Zelton:

They surrounded me and I forced them away. "I will not be denied." I said looking at the ghosts before they vanished. "I will get my revenge." I sat down, meditating to calm down.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 2:47 AM | Message # 66
A bored admin
Emily

I walked to him slowly.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 2:53 AM | Message # 67
Commander
Zelton:

I tilted my head, towards her, casusing a wall of spikes made of bone. I moved my hand, and they vanished. I looked at her and said "What do you want?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 2:55 AM | Message # 68
A bored admin
Emily

"i'm just curious since Luis didn't give me any details on the amulet before. What does the amulet do? give you power?" I asked, curiously.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 3:00 AM | Message # 69
Commander
Cragus:

"Why would I waste my time explaining myself to you?" I said looking away, coldy "If I tell you, you'll react like all of the others. Attack me, attempt to kill me, only to end up a grave. So don't bother." I said looking down, bone sheilds slowly rising to surround me.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 3:05 AM | Message # 70
A bored admin
Emily

I sat down and said, " I don't act like him. he acts before thinking. I think beore I act. Unless you are here to harm us, then I would have attacked you by now. But no...I want to hear your story."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 3:14 AM | Message # 71
Commander
Zelton:

The bone sheilds dropped from the shock, I quickly turned my head and said "My story is to...hard to tell."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 3:16 AM | Message # 72
A bored admin
Emily

"I'm patient." I said, inching forward and sat down which was a good enough space for respect and just in case something happens.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 3:20 AM | Message # 73
Commander
Zelton:

I sighed, not really having anyone to vent this to, I turned to her and said "My real name...is Zelton. I am not your ordinary Necromancer." I sighed and looked to the ground, reaching my hood, pulling it down, revealing elf ears.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 3:22 AM | Message # 74
A bored admin
Emily

I nodded slowly encouraging him to go on.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 3:32 AM | Message # 75
Commander
Zelton:

"I used to be a blind follower in the elven army, the only one of the archers with an ability for magic. However, only elven girls are mages, I couldn't be one. There was a witch stopping battles in the war. So I went to the greaveyard to confront her." I smiled, remebering the good memories. "Her name was Irish, her father and mother were both palidens, however a witch showed her dark magic. When she was taught, her mentor tried to convince her to do wrong. After she won their battle, she swore off evil deeds and her parents." I sighed "I was about to kill her, but...I couldn't go through with it."

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Kingdom of Fantasy (In another dimetion, anything is possible)
Search: