Th, 25.April.24, 9:34 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Kingdom of Fantasy (In another dimetion, anything is possible)
Kingdom of Fantasy
Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 3:36 AM | Message # 76
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(I need to leave.see you in the morning.)

Emily

"what happened then?"

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 3:52 AM | Message # 77
Commander
Group: Administrators
(k bye)

Zelton:

"I went home and told my leader this story, and he simply told me to go back and kill her anyways. This time...I saw her look at me...I had the string..pulled..but i dropped the bow in shame. She comferted me and took me as her student." I said looking down. "For a while, we did basic pranks, only saving our true powers for combat, incase a Paliden or otherwise were to come. Irish and I always messed with people, making people fall in love with objects, turning creatures into animals, and other things. We just un did the spell after a laugh and enjoyed each other's company. Then...that tyrant struck..."

I looked at her "We visted the king, desquised as beggers and fortune tellers. We offered them apples, and we turned the whole royal family into frogs. Irish turned them back and morphed into our true selves. We bowed and apologized, saying that we were just harmless prankstars and we should leave him alone." I clenched my fist "However, that wasn't good enough, She was arrested, and then I found out why." Unintentionally bone spikes were growing out of my hand. "The king lost his wife to a disease, and he wanted an heir with magic, so She...was about to be.." I stopped there "You get the point, she fought back...and the King enraged ordered her death. I tried to break her out but she refuesed."

I had visible tears in my eyes, "She told me she loved me, and that...I was the best part of her life...so she'll die happy." I wipped them and said "She died, smiling, as they hung her from the gallows." The tears came back. "The...The elf king came to me, and apologized to me...for..ordering the death of such a sweet girl. He tried to hire me back, but I outright refused becasue he was clearly using my new found ablilites. After a while greiving in the graveyard by her tombstone, I...left to improve my abilites and make a weapon no one has."

I got up "I've searched high and low for that Amulet, and now that I have a lead I'll find the Amulet of Darkness"

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 11:19 AM | Message # 78
A bored admin
Emily

I looked at him nodding and said, "so that means you want the amulet for revenge huh?"

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 12:43 PM | Message # 79
Commander
Zelton:

I pulled my hood up and huffed in anger "Yes."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 12:45 PM | Message # 80
A bored admin
Emily

"you do know you don't have to use violence to get it?" I said reproachfully.

(want to post in the Velkars?)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 12:49 PM | Message # 81
Commander
Zelton:

I growled "The world is full of morons. Do you honestly think that if I went up to your husband, looking the way I do, I'd get it." I turned my head back, looking at their gravestones "I'm just better off alone."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 12:51 PM | Message # 82
A bored admin
Emily

"if you tell him why and not just blunder in like that." I said, slowly. "he's persuadable. He's just worried you would use it to take over the races..."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:08 PM | Message # 83
Commander
Zelton:

I got back up and said, tilting my head back, "I hate the world, why would I want to conquer it." I faced forward "Revenge is all I want and will need for it. Revenge will be sweet."

Luis:

With some of my guards supporting me, I was hidden in the shadows. My eyes widened in shock as I saw torches, highlighting Human Knight armor.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:13 PM | Message # 84
A bored admin
Emily

I was about to say something when a wolf ran to me, briefly touched his nose to the groud as respect. "give me a sec.' I said, while transforming into a wolf. "we got visitors. Human knights." he barked panting. "is our hunters and warriors set?" i barked back as he nodded. "good." I transformed back into a human. "human knights are here or are coming..." I said, to him briefly.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:16 PM | Message # 85
Commander
Zelton:

I just walked past her, my hand glowing black. I pulled up a black blade, with a black skull on it's hilt, and a thick red aura. I ran to the human knights.

Luis:

I tried to get up, because, it was a trap. The Human Knights were indeed attacked by our guards, but the guards fired silver tipped arrows, either making our warriors human, or...killing them.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:20 PM | Message # 86
A bored admin
Emily

I ran while transforming into a wolf. I slunck around the area slowly, until I got to Luis's side. "come on. if you transform, I can get you out of here quickly." I whined softly in his ear.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:23 PM | Message # 87
Commander
Zelton:

I saw the commander and clutched my blade. Her executioner was in charge of this.

Luis:

"I..am a leader. I'm their leader, your leader. I must prevent this tragety." I said trying harder to get up

(he's already in wolf form.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:28 PM | Message # 88
A bored admin
Emily

I poked him at his side with my nose. "and you can barely get up Luis. Come on transform back." I said, pushing him down softly.

(I meant transform back >.< my fault)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:32 PM | Message # 89
Commander
Zelton:

I put my sword at my side, and glowed purple. "By combining my energy blade, with an actual one." I moved so fast that I was face to face with the commander. A straight path of knights falling down. I grabbed him and tossed him down. "One by One, I'll kill all of you disqusting creatures."

Luis:

I forced myself up, finally and stumbled to the battle.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:36 PM | Message # 90
A bored admin
Emily

I moved in front of Luis with a slight growl, blocking him off. "don't do it Luis. let me do it. One more battle while you are in this condition could kill you. and you KNOW what would happen if we lost an aplha male here." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:41 PM | Message # 91
Commander
Zelton:

We clashed after that, our blades clanging, growling at each other.

Luis:

I growled, "I..am the leader of theses people, I would gladly give my life for my people." I jumped, straining myself, visibly wincing.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:48 PM | Message # 92
A bored admin
Emily

I blocked him once more. "Luis, don't do this. Our pups won't have a father if you do this." I said. "stop straining yourself. I will lead them. you rest up yourself and stop thinking that I can't fight. Love you Luis." I said, nuzzling him one more before shooting off into battle without another word.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:55 PM | Message # 93
Commander
Luis:

My eyes widened and I tried to follow her, but I passed out.

Zelton:

I kept fighting him, over powering him. I swung my blade and destroyed the sword. My hand glowed purple, and I cut his armor off, then his arms, thne his leg. He begged for mercy, I gave none, and cut his head off.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 1:58 PM | Message # 94
A bored admin
Emily

I howled a command. "round to the back. We'll surprise them from behind." I howled as the others disappeared to the forest as they rounded to the back.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 2:02 PM | Message # 95
Commander
Zelton:

I walked to the top of the hill and showed thier leader's head to the knights, causing them to be blind by the ambush.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 2:12 PM | Message # 96
A bored admin
Emily

"GO!" i said, smiling as the others attacked from behind knocking the knights onto the ground.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 2:15 PM | Message # 97
Commander
Zelton:

I smirked at them, and went to the Werewolf Leader.

Luis:

I looked at my people, winning, I love Emily.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 11:24 PM | Message # 98
A bored admin
Emily

I bounded back to luis withe a smile. "I'm not going to say I told you so." I said.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 11:29 PM | Message # 99
Commander
Zelton:

A knight who broke away, attacked Emily from behind. I rushed, my arm getting slashed, but him falling to the ground, dead.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 16.July.11, 11:33 PM | Message # 100
A bored admin
Emily

"and this is why you should give him the amulet luis. He's after revenge at the king." I said poking luis at the side while looking at zelton with a smile as I transformed back.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Kingdom of Fantasy (In another dimetion, anything is possible)
Search: