Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Heroes Return
Heroes Return
AnchorageDate: Su, 23.June.13, 1:11 AM | Message # 51
Colonel general
Group: Users
Cirric

I sit against a wall, as all the commotion begins to fade as people go into their houses. Well that was a waste of time. I walk back to my home, hands together.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 23.June.13, 2:00 AM | Message # 52
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Lydia

I made my way to Effekt.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 4:35 AM | Message # 53
Commander
Group: Administrators
(@Narutard oh okay, then accepted.)

Sirus;

I Sighed and looked at the mountainside for an opening, trying hard not to vomit at the rather repulsive odor.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Message edited by Creation100 - Su, 23.June.13, 9:58 AM

Creation100Date: Su, 23.June.13, 9:56 AM | Message # 54
Commander
Group: Moderators
Nickolas~

I passed Lyndia offering her a smirk I say, "Better be careful, little lady, there's some mean men in there." My men grunt at the comment though we continue on the trail.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Message edited by Creation100 - Su, 23.June.13, 9:59 AM

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 23.June.13, 11:36 AM | Message # 55
A bored admin
Lydia

I snorted, deeply insulted. "Don't think I don't know how to arm myself"

It's time.

Creation100Date: Su, 23.June.13, 12:18 PM | Message # 56
Commander
Nickolas~

I laugh, "Bash some heads." I sarcastically tease, not turning to look back.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 23.June.13, 12:35 PM | Message # 57
A bored admin
Lydia

"More like burning them." I muttered before leaving the group of people. Can't trust anyone.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 12:47 PM | Message # 58
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
I broke a window and jumped out. "Eli!! Markel!!" I shouted, running for our barn. It too was burning slowly, the animals inside freaking out. I threw open the doors, freeing them. I myself ran to my black stallion, jumping up. As we rode out, I grabbed my sword off the wall and rode on. Tracks...tracks...there!! I turned to follow them. Behind me...our farm burned.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 2:25 PM | Message # 59
Commander
SIrus: 

It was damp in the cave, an unnatural uneasy feeling sweeping over me. "Jack...if you can hear me boy, say something!" I heard a faint, familiar cry, and drew my Pistol. I heard small impish chuckling and I walked forward. The chucking got louder, and louder, as I saw several barrels starting to surround me. My walking started to slow, as my veteran adventure experience took over. I drew my pistol, and shot the first barrel, causing one of the fat, ugly, impish, repulsive, beady eyed goblins to fly out of it. With that, several goblins came out the same time. I rolled out of the way, and reloaded rather quickly, they charged at me all single file. I regained my composure and fired, the bullet going through several heads. I heard Jack's faint cry, and ran deeper in the cave. I than saw more and more goblins, surrounding a cage, with Jack inside of it. I drew my pistol and glared at them. 

They did an impish roar, and drew their clubs, causing them to charge. I than reached my other hand in my side and drew, ANOTHER Pistol, and fired twin shots killing two of them. Sadly though one of the little pests caught my side, causing my to fall down. They than were about to beat me with their sticks, when I heard Jack say. "YOU'RE A BUNCH OF BULLIES WHY DON"T YOU FIGHT FAIR...UGLIES!" 

That got their attention and they got to the cave. I reloaded, now having distance and fired killing them all. I ripped the key off of the dead Goblin's neck, and unlocked the door gently. "Come on Jack..." 

The trip up was uneventful, but what did get my attention was a girl, about Jack's age,  riding on a horse. I shouted, "WAIT!"

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 2:32 PM | Message # 60
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
I jerked my reins to stop my horse and turned. Tears streaked my face. "Yes?" I asked.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 2:41 PM | Message # 61
Commander
Sirus; 

"Where are you headed in such a hurry?" I said looking at her. Jack, smiled kind of cutely.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 23.June.13, 2:49 PM | Message # 62
A bored admin
Lydia

Best to stay clear of Beställ and Effekt. I sighed. Maybe something in the middle will be nice.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 2:50 PM | Message # 63
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
Yorin trotted around restlessly. "My brothers have been taken, my parents killed and my farm burning behind me. I must find them. Can I help you?"

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 2:57 PM | Message # 64
Commander
Sirus; 

I sighed "No, but I can help you" I looked at Jack. "If you take my son here to the Aven Market place." 

Jack smiled "You should listen to daddy...he's really good, he just saved me from like a gazillon goblins!" Causing me to smile at the cute little exaggeration.

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 3:27 PM | Message # 65
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
"No thank you." I said, turning around in a circle again. "I will go after my brothers," I said, staring at him. "Do you need a ride though, I can give you my horse."

AnchorageDate: Su, 23.June.13, 3:34 PM | Message # 66
Colonel general
Group: Users
Cirric

I sit in the market, looking rather out of the ordinary. The market owners and stall keepers were the only ones outside at this time.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 3:48 PM | Message # 67
Commander
Sirus: 

"No no...I..." I paused as I saw one of the beasts of the forest jumping from a tree heading towards her, I fired a shot and it hit in its eye causing it to spiral down. "Sorry about that...as I was saying, Jack and I can walk"

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 4:05 PM | Message # 68
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
"Just take him. I'll be back for him though," I have the man the reins and stepped into a shadow and disappeared.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 4:07 PM | Message # 69
Commander
Sirus: 

"I live in the Aven Market" I said as I got on the horse with Jack, and road off. "Near the Town Square."

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 4:15 PM | Message # 70
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
I noted it for later as I began to search through shadows, following their tracks...and then I saw them. Their very own shadows...dark...in the light of the palace. I cursed, running for a shadow close to them. I shadow ported easy enough but as I ran our behind them the energy drained from me and I collapsed, much too weak to continue on. In the castle...what could the king want with my brothers?

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 4:50 PM | Message # 71
Commander
Sirus; 

As I got home, I parked the horse, as several armed royal guards surrounded us and grabbed Jack. I reached for my pistol, and that I heard someone say. "Uh uh uh, I wouldn't do that if I were you Sirus"

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 4:52 PM | Message # 72
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
Unconsciousness overwhelmed me and the world fell to black. The last thing I remember before fully losing consciousness is a pair of hands, grabbing my wrists and dragging me away.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 4:57 PM | Message # 73
Commander
(Naru...do you have any plans for the King?) 

Sirus: 

I heard metallic boots walking on the ground as a man in very Regal looking armor headed towards me. He snapped his fingers and Azaria was dragged out of the house and put next to Jack. "We wouldn't want to make you a travesty..."  I could tell he was smirking behind an armored helment. "Would we?" Begrudgingly I moved my hands from my sides.

Creation100Date: Su, 23.June.13, 5:05 PM | Message # 74
Commander
(Are we all suppose to be getting brought to the king? o-e)
Nickolas~

Softly I tread with my crew of cut-throats and traders. "Don't guess we got a bard, do we?" I ask and laughs spin round. "Don't worry Baws, we got a lidde toone for yeh!" One bandit says as they start singing pub songs. "Lovely, I'm just at home." I comment, getting mixed laughs in their songs.

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 8:22 PM | Message # 75
The Reaper of Threads
(No, I'm gonna go chara crazy and introduce yet another character called the banned prince if you let me :3 )

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Heroes Return
Search: