Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Heroes Return
Heroes Return
Creation100Date: Su, 23.June.13, 9:35 PM | Message # 76
Commander
Group: Moderators
Nickolas~

I walk onto the slope where another group of my men waited. The merchants I had brought travel down to the gypsy camp to trade This slope over viewed the gypsy camp near Aven. "Poor things." I tell my men while I investigate the cages that are stationed on the back of a large wagon carried by two stallions.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 23.June.13, 10:45 PM | Message # 77
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Angelica

I stopped in front of a burned house and frowned. They'll putting this on me...

It's time.

Creation100Date: Su, 23.June.13, 10:55 PM | Message # 78
Commander
Nickolas~

I take notice to the elderly woman, "Take the older women out, we don't have use for them" I tell the cut-throats. "Ser.. tha dogs hunger, maybe we should feed em?" One insists, "Just get rid of them and don't take anymore elders." I tell them. My merchants coming back up from the gypsy camp.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 11:17 PM | Message # 79
Commander
Group: Administrators
(I will Naru :D)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 11:22 PM | Message # 80
The Reaper of Threads
Nikolai
I stared at the girl resting on my cot, poking the fire. She slept, unconscious, though no wounds were visible. Putting away the stick, I began to skin a rabbit.

(Kings son, exceptionally bright but a strength skill. He uses a hammer as his weapon.)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 11:47 PM | Message # 81
Commander
Sirus: 

"What are you doing here, King Richard" I said as he looked at me with a glare. He slapped me across the face and than spat on me. I tried to punch him but all I got was another slap.

He glared "I know what you are...and I know your bloodline..." He glared at me "Of what you've been hiding..." I felt my stomach being punched by him. "You dare...claim yourself an adventurer when you are a Hero...a disgusting...hero" 

Jack piped up "Daddy, what does he mean by that?" He said looking at me. "Heroes are just stories, of legend and stuff...you told me so yourself."

Richard laughed like a mad man when he heard that. "So, you've been lying to your only son...that's hilarious..." He than smirked "Go ahead...tell him, tell him that you've been nothing but a big fat liar to your family your life" 

Azaria and Jack both looked at me, and I looked down. "Its true..." I said quietly, sagging in defeat.

"Sirus..." was all Azaria could say to me. She just looked at me with such shock and contempt.

"You have to understand Azaria," I said to her. "I didn't tell you because of how dangerous it would be...it was just...easier for us all if everyone thought  I was some great adventurer. It was for yours and Jack's own good, I swear it." 

"Their own good" Richard said smirking at me. "Well, fat load of good that did mister Sirus...now I have...hostages..." He said looking at the now frightened Jack and Azaria. "And they just stay hostages...if you come with me...willingly...to the Castle" 

I looked at them, and sagged in defeat. "Fine...just don't hurt them..." I said quietly, and sadly.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 11:49 PM | Message # 82
Commander
(on a side note, TY Naru for taking up my eariler request for a charter sheet from one of you guys)

Creation100Date: Su, 23.June.13, 11:50 PM | Message # 83
Commander
Nickolas~

I lead the wagon back onto the trail leading to Effekt, enjoying the scenery of butterflies and wild animals in harmony of their habitats.

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 11:58 PM | Message # 84
The Reaper of Threads
(Umm...yw?)
Nikolai
She stirred, groaning and I looked up. "Where...?" She mumbled. "Safe," I told her and she looked over. "Hi, I'm Nikolai," I smiled. She was even cuter awake than she was asleep. How was it even possible?

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.June.13, 0:03 AM | Message # 85
Commander
Sirus; 

I sighed as we walked to the castle, King Richard took the coach with Jakc and Azaria.

Jack: 

When we arrived, that meany pushed me into a room with two kids my age. I waved lightly. "Hi..."

NarutardDate: Mo, 24.June.13, 0:06 AM | Message # 86
The Reaper of Threads
Eli & Markel
We stared at the boy, having been talking previously. "Hello." We said in unison.

Nikolai
I held out a piece if braised meat to her. She took it and ate a small bite. "Where are we?" She asked. "A small cave about a mile from the castle." She nodded and kept eating.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.June.13, 0:41 AM | Message # 87
Commander
Jack: 

I looked at them and  said "My name is Jack Kian, what are your names?" 

Sirus: 

I sighed as we walked getting closer and closer to the castle

Azaria: 

I shivered as I saw them opening the door, and I get placed in a room.

(Can this room be Nikolai's and Jenny's room?)

NarutardDate: Mo, 24.June.13, 0:45 AM | Message # 88
The Reaper of Threads
(Nikolai isn't captive :/ he escaped and is hiding out)
Eli & Markel
"We're Eli and Markel," we said, watching him.

Nikolai
We watched each other for a while. "You're the Fakse Prince," she said. "And you're a hero," I told her. She looked at the meat. "As are you."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.June.13, 0:50 AM | Message # 89
Commander
(okay than) 

Jack: 

"Do you always talk at the same time?" I said looking at them confused.

Sirus: 

I sighed as the castle gates opened and we were let in

NarutardDate: Mo, 24.June.13, 0:52 AM | Message # 90
The Reaper of Threads
The Twins
"Yes," we answered. "Does it bother you?"

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.June.13, 1:00 AM | Message # 91
Commander
Jack: 

I sighed "Its a little...weird..." 

Sirus: 

I heard the door opening and I walked into the throne room.

NarutardDate: Mo, 24.June.13, 1:11 AM | Message # 92
The Reaper of Threads
The Twins
We beamed. "We're just playing," Eli laughed. Markel smirked at the kid.

Nikolai
"Did he take your family?" I asked of my father. "My brothers," she said, finishing the meat. I nodded. "Trying to lure you in," I said. She looked up in surprise. "Really? But I've been careful." She said, visibly scared. I moved beside her, not wanting her to be scared. "I'm sure you have. The king has spies everywhere, it isn't your fault," I assured her.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.June.13, 1:38 AM | Message # 93
Commander
(Next posts a dozy) 

Jack: 

"Oh..."I  said with a smile, their warm smiles making me feel...good

NarutardDate: Mo, 24.June.13, 1:41 AM | Message # 94
The Reaper of Threads
The Twins
"Our sisters gonna come get us. Are you stuck here too?" Eli asked. Markel was sharpening a stick.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.June.13, 2:09 AM | Message # 95
Commander
Jack: 

I nodded. "My dad's gonna save me though" I said kind of hiding I was upset with him

Sirus; 

I sighed as King Richard stood at me. "Welcome Sirus..." He walked towards me. "Are you not impressed with my castle?" 

"No offence, but it needs something" I mocked him, as he chuckled the guards grabbing my arms. "Like nicer security" 

"Oh but I like my security" He said returning my mock. "They allow me to do something like...THIS" I was kicked in the groin. "And get away with it..." He walked back to his throat. "All though, even with out them...you would have let me get away with that..." He smirked and pointed up, revealing Azaria in a cage. I was panicked, but the security guards held me in place. "Lovely wife you have...a truely romantic tale." He said with a smug grin on his face. "Girl has a crush on boy, who didn't know how she felt till she just came out with it. Boy trying to bat her away to keep her safe from the fact he's a Hero. Girl breaking the boy down, and convinced him to date her. Boy begins to feel the same way. Girl and Boy get married, have a kid, and the Boy still gets to have the life he wanted, and the Girl is non the wiser he's a Hero." He than said in a rather strenuous mocking tone. "All's well that ends well" 

"Let her...go...she's done nothing to deserve this..." I said glaring at him. "The only crime she's guilty of, is somehow sticking to our marrage when you jerks FIRST scared me" 

"Indeed" The King snarkily replied. "But on to a more...severe crime " He said looking at me. "After the first "scare" you got, I got to researching, and finding out there were several Heroes  that were...missing...from when the guild fell years ago" He said looking at an old piece of paper. "It than occured to me...that these...survivors...will create offspring, create more Heroes and that idiotic guild my Great Great Grandfather shut down will rise again." He said increasing in anger. "However, you are gonna help me, prevent that from happening" 

"How..." I said snarkily. "Go back in time and put anti birthing pills and every survivor's drinks" 

"No no" Richard said with a pointent smirk. "My Great Great Grandfather , was to hasty...it was just the guild that was the problem...but...an army of...well lets use you as an example, Sharpshooters, that can never miss....or Magical powerhouses, or super strong BEASTS in my army...is something I can not pass up" He  sat in his throne. "You are going to go an a little adventure..." He crossed his legs. "Bring me the offspring of every surviving hero, all the children that have yet to realize their potential..." He looked at Azaria's cage. "Oh...and I'd better hurry...because I'm not a very patient man." 

I glared at him, and sighed. "Azaria...I hope after ALL of this crap...and what I'll have to do...you and Jack can still stand the sight of me..." I sighed "Hang in there" 

I heard Azaria shout. "Bad Joke Sirus!" which caused me to smile a bit when I left the throne room.

NarutardDate: Mo, 24.June.13, 2:18 AM | Message # 96
The Reaper of Threads
The Twins
"Our sisters a Hero," we beamed. "She'll be here soon."

---------

Nikolai watched her pick over this new information carefully. "Why don't we start with simpler stuff. I'm Nikolai," I smiled at her. "And you are...?" I trailed off for her to finish. "Jenny," she finished for me and I took her hand, kissing her knuckles. "Nice to meet you, Jenny." She smiled and giggled. "Aren't you a happy one." I teased. "You have to stay happy or you'll be crushed by the shadows around you," she responded and the cave drew dark around us. "Wicked," I commented, watching her meld and twist them. "Thank you," she said quietly, smiling...but in her eyes there was a deep pain. One of loss...suffering...a life of loneliness.

"What can you do, O False Prince?" She baited and I picked up a nice sized rock. Clenching my fist around it, it shattered and her eyes widened. "Whoa. That crumbled like dust," she said, poking my bicep. I watched her quietly. "So...we have two little boys to rescue, huh?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes. We do."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.June.13, 2:48 AM | Message # 97
Commander
Jack: 

"So's my daddy" I said with a smile

Sirus: 

I walked down the castle road, heading towards Aven, to begin my search.

NarutardDate: Mo, 24.June.13, 3:14 AM | Message # 98
The Reaper of Threads
The twins regarded the boy quietly, curious at his lack of enthusiasm. They themselves loved who their sister was, but this boy seemed...upset. "Are you unhappy with your dad?" They asked.

-------

Nikolai smiled and placed a hand on her head. She looked up at him, waiting. "Rest, and we will plan tomorrow," he said. She nodded. "It's a deal." Though, Jenny was a kind and trusting person, always one to give the benefit of the doubt. This odd and spontaneous friendship...who knew where it would lead?

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.June.13, 3:42 AM | Message # 99
Commander
Sirus: 

My search found me a few guards with burn marks, and a story that no one, other than me, would belive

Jack: 

"Daddy...never told me he was a Hero" I said quietly.

Creation100Date: Mo, 24.June.13, 5:27 AM | Message # 100
Commander
Nickolas~

I see smoke raising in the distance, not leading to effekt from my road, though not far off either. I send a group of bandits to scout it out and salvage and capture whatever was there.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Heroes Return
Search: