Th, 18.April.24, 2:34 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Other names: "Magic Mercenaries" & "Moral Combat")
Alterria Warriors
Creation100Date: Th, 09.January.14, 7:25 PM | Message # 26
Commander
Group: Moderators
(Alrighty, I subtracted my age from the 900 and got my year of birth, since I've never made a date of birth for my characters I just used my own.)

She had a smile that could light up a room.

EquinoxDate: Th, 09.January.14, 9:21 PM | Message # 27
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
(K. I've decided we can start tomorrow, also known as Friday, regardless of if ILD joins anymore. Anyone who joins can simply hop in to the story anyways, there will be daily events of course.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 10.January.14, 8:23 PM | Message # 28
Commander
(Sorry I lost my patience)

Tyler:

I walked silently amongst the slums of Alterria, looking left and right and over my shoulder encase one of my former brothers attacks me. I've been lucky to have never fought a single man that called me friend...however I can not be captured...the world needs a man like me...the world needs someone willing to help for free. I do not hate my former brothers...I just felt that the money part was unessisary...but the ideals we were taught...I still keep, because that's the ideals of a hero. How I loved seeing The Wanderer turn down more money to stick with his principles he was taught. That's a man of honor...and that's what most Alterria Warriors have.

My thoughts about my former brothers were interupted when I saw a man frantically moving around, screaming for help. I came to him, and he looked at me, in my preist disquise that has helped me hide for so long. "Father...I beg of you please  tell me what just world is this. My daughter was just kidnapped by bandits...and they told me to surrender my farm or she will die. I have no money to affort the Alterria Warror's services...please tell me father...what god would allow this?"

Keeping with my disquise I said "My child, your faith must be strong...in knowing that god will reward the innocent...and smite the wicked. Tell me my child...where are these...bandits?" He just pointed to an old delapadated building. "Sofisticated aren't they." I looked at the man and said "My child do not worry...god moves in mysterious ways, keep your faith...and it shall be rewarded"

I moved passed the man in between houses. When I saw he was stilll asking for help from any man who would listen I assumed that he was out of eye sight. I reached into my pocket and put on my gauntlets, and than headed towards the building.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Creation100Date: Fr, 10.January.14, 9:56 PM | Message # 29
Commander
Abel~

I swiftly tanked through my meals clonkin the next bowl down. "HEY SLOW DOWN YOU PORKER" yelled my youngest brother. I looked at Steven with a few noodles and coating of sludge on my facial hair. "How do you have time to yell at me if you're the cook?" I queried before finishing my last bowl. "No, I'M SOOOO done." he whines more, "The mass of people who come a year, don't equal to your two nights." he continues running back into the kitchen to retrieve something.

I stood up stacking my dishes and scoping the shack, before eyeing someone my brother had returned and grabbed my arm to get my attention. "Hey, you said you'd show me how to handle myself." he insists sliding a bow into my hand. I look down at the weapon then him. "I meant a blade, I don't use these." I contend giving it back. He grunts and shoves it into my arms, "That's the point." I hiss at this comment before being led outside to shoot pots behind the shop.

His bow launches at the pots and three cracks are heard, my turn. I take aim, hold my breathe and fire then watch has my arrow sounds off with a ~thud~ I sigh has my brother laughs his arse off. "DANG, you're a joke!" he teases, "I've defeated men in battle more times than you've baked soup sludge." I growl drawing my bow back again to take aim. Fire. The sound of two thuds are heard now, then squawks fill the air as a raven dies in front of us. My brother gasps and runs up to it, "You're just a bully." He yells teary-eyed. I send my brother away before wringing the raven's neck. Such luck.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 10.January.14, 11:26 PM | Message # 30
(It's fine, It is Friday after all.)
-Garrus-

The wind at my back, as usual, I traveled the roads of Alterria, looking for simple work. No point in turning down a job, reward or not, considering I lack a home to live in now. It is a simple life, with the occasional body on the road of life. I hate cutting another's journey short, but it happens. At least my only kills now, are those who deserved to die. Now, I do my testing secluded, as to not cause any trouble. After all, the last thing Alterria's good people need is a tornado being tossed in their direction.

Up ahead was a crude but large bandit camp. Instead of simply unleashing a ranged barrage upon the camp, I'm going to cut down every last bandit in there, and check for anyone who may have been taken. After all, you never know what these sub-human lifeforms may loot at times.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.January.14, 0:09 AM | Message # 31
Commander
(Well I hope this isn't the same bandit camp as my dude cause this next scene just kind of screwed your plans)

Tyler:

I walked at the gate and knocked, very quickly hiding my armoed hands in my pockets. The door opened and one of the disgusting monsters, fellow outlaws like myself, looked at me. "Father you should leave here, or you will find god has forsaken you"

"I am not here for God's work" I said looking at him, my tone then shifted from Priest to Warrior, which caused the bandit to looked at me with nerves tingling. "I am here for the girl you've kidnapped and are holding ransom." I said my gauntlets being revealed now.

The bandit froze up "Alterria warriors?! How did that old fool manage to pay for them!?" He said looking behind him trying to warm his friends "Look it's like twenty to one you can't beat us all."

I was silent and simply said "He didn't pay for me...no one does" I than used my chi to punch the bandit in the doorway knocking him with the force of a hurricaine. I than disrobed revealing, light weight armor. I used the wind from my Chi to launch myself and decked another bandit in the face, and then proceed to lay wasted to about five more with marital arts. I then looked around and found a prison hold, decking two more guarlds knocking them clean out. I went to the cell and heard more footsteps which caused me to get on guard. I hid in the shadows, seeing three bandits coming in frantically looking around for me. I punched one in the face, the force causing him to be launched into his buddies, which I then used my chi to launch my self again causing me to knee them both in the face knocking them out. I looked at the caged girl who was frightened, and I went upstairs to find the key to her cell cause breaking it down would burn up to much Chi and make this attack a death mission.

When I got upstairs I saw seven and smirked as I pointed my hands down, and used my mastery of the air class to launch myself up and then used my chi to create a shockwave of wind whne I punched the floor. I then started to pant as I used up alot of Chi with that stunt, but I still stood up and looked to the left and saw a Bandit, dressed more formally then the others so he must be the leader jingling the keys. He smirked "Quite impressive...nineteen of my boys...its true then...you Alterria Warriors are amazing." He smirked "Almost as Amazing as me" I then felt my face being decked by the leader. I should have fought the Bandits instead of using my Chi...this burn out is not good for me. I than punched him in the face and he blocked it. So I punched him with my other hand,casuing him to break the hold. I sprung to my feet, and he drew a sword.

He swung at me, and I blocked with my gauntlet and punched him in the chest, but he countered by knocking me into a table. I moved to the left as he swung down, getting his sword stuck. I smirked as we started to fist fight. We started to match each other blow for blow, when I realized that  he and I were using the same style. I then began to change my style, throwing him off, causnig me to trip him and punch him in the face. He sprung up and I sighed, getting some of Chi back. I knocked my fists together and the metal in my gauntlets started to spark. I ran p to him and punched him in the face causing him start violently shaking as my lightning coursed through his body. I panted and picked p the key, heading down. I unlocked the door and let the poor girl out, causing her to hug me. She said "How could I ever repay you?"

I panted and said "Well...go to your father and tell him to tell the guards everything that the bandits are doing." I went upstairs and went to my preist outfit on the ground, and picked it up. Sneaking behind the house getting my disquise on, and putting my gauntlets away. I walked into the streets, and blended in.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 11.January.14, 1:23 AM | Message # 32
(Nope, I put description into it so it wouldn't be recognized as such.)

I began walking through the camp.

Odd, it was completely silent.

-Daily events!- (Daily events occur at the beginning of each day, but since we started around noon, I'm doing it now.)

News across Alterria speaks of possible tension with nearby kingdom of Rintora. King of Alterria's only remark is "We wish to keep peace with Rintora, but these rumors of military based bandits coming from Rintora land is important to look in to.

The primary training course classes should be ending in one month! That means, in one month, new Wandering blade recruits will be released into the world! Tutors wanted! Sign ups placed at news boards across Alterria.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.January.14, 2:32 PM | Message # 33
Commander
Tyler:

I walked silently and looked around being on guard. I really hope I don't have to fight my former brothers.

Creation100Date: Sa, 11.January.14, 6:12 PM | Message # 34
Commander
Abel~

Hours pass at the homestead and a sudden creak erupts from the front door as my eldest sister greets everyone. Being my stomach was aching I watched my sister is awe. "Stevie, Davis" she says in surprise, "You've both grown!" she admires before taking a glimpse of me. "Quite a hammer you're packing." she says pointing her comment to me. I just smile and roll over to get sleep. Once everyone goes to sleep I gather my things and leave the homestead before my sister and I get into a fight.

EquinoxDate: Su, 12.January.14, 0:59 AM | Message # 35
(I wouldn't recommend rushing through the day too quickly, else you'll have to wait until everyone is in position to jump to the next day.)

-Garrus-

The creaking of the boards inside the houses easily heard. People are here, but they're in hiding.

Suddenly, a mass of creaking across all the huts, and the doors burst open. Men with scimitars, longswords, and shortswords alike rush towards me from all angles.

"You'll regret this."

I put my hand on my blade, and slightly pull it from it's sheath.

As the wind picks up, faster than the eye can see, I rush to the first foe, stabbing through his chest with my blade. Then another. And another. With each stab and slice, each jump to a foe is faster and more deadly than the last. Upon hitting my 12th enemy, I sliced all the way through his waist. The barbaric enemies stop in their place, for the moment.

"One chance to surrender, before I finish the job."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 12.January.14, 1:29 AM | Message # 36
Commander
Tyler:

I was in silence as I heard footsteps. I turned and saw it was an Alterria warrior holding up a wanted sign with my face on it. I pulled my cloak down and walked in silence. I can not get into a fight with Alterria Warriors...more importantly I can not WIN the fight if it happens. I saw how low my bounty was...I'm no more than a C class fugitive, beneath the top representives notice. However if I were to fight an Alterria warrior...and win...i will be promoted...to S rank...and that would be the end of me.

NarutardDate: Su, 12.January.14, 2:03 AM | Message # 37
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Name: Elizabeth Kerigan

Gender: Female (The lack of female characters needed to change)

Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Warrior-Woman-214581533 (TOOK FOR FLIPPING EVER TO FIND A WOMEN WITH ACTUAL CLOTHES)

Elements experienced in: Earth with a sub of healing and plants

Weapon(s): Her sword and her "walking stick" (said walking stick helps her channel her powers)

Still in the training program?: Oui monsieur 

Bio: Liza was raised a farm girl, always helping her mother about the house as her father and two older brothers worked the field and tended the animals. Both of her brothers stayed home, were never invited to join the warriors, but Liza did. The letter slid beneath the door and all the family looked to her. They could see her destiny in her eyes, the young girl always found at the edge of the land, gazing off into the distance because she yearned to leave, to escape the trivial life on the farm. So, without regret, they all packed her up and sent her on her way.

There, she discovered her true passion. She had a strong affinity for helping others, and truly, through the art of healing. Earth chi ran through her as thickly as her blood. From then on, she worked to improve her abilities in healing and botany, determined to be the best she can. And in one month, she'll finally be the person she's sought to be.

Your pledge: (Should I do this since she hasn't graduated yet? I'm gonna do it anyways) To defend happiness, the one thing she seeks for in the world. Those who steal it deserve only death.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Su, 12.January.14, 10:47 AM | Message # 38
(Actually, S rank is reserved for foes who could cause genocide, or have. Aka if someone knew the explosion technique, storm technique, etc. Basically, threats that can't be 'captured' only killed.)

(Accepted naru. Yeah, doing the pledge now is fine, so you'll have it for later, when we get to the end of your program.)

(Naru, you'll start off in one of the Alterria training course homes. Massive buildings with classrooms for every element you can learn, as well as more practical rooms, such as combat, diplomacy, and proper decision making. Each building across Alterria's lands has a large hall full of bunk-bed rooms, where up to 8 people of the same gender sleep in preparation for the upcoming classes the next day. Each bunk room has 1 bathroom, with either 3 urinals and 3 toilets, or 6 toilets, depending on your gender. Your new home will be approximately 11 miles from your old home. The training course home is located in the not very large town of Goad.)

-Garrus-

The bandits scoffed, but didn't run at me again.

"If you don't close the gap, you'll find yourselves at a disadvantage." I snapped my fingers, and an area behind one of the bandits exploded.

The wind began to pick up again. However, this time, something was different. A visible swirl of wind began to circle around me, like a funnel tornado.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 12.January.14, 12:34 PM | Message # 39
Commander
(oh so A rank then)

Tyler:

I heard a gust of wind infront of me, and decided against my better judgement to check it. out. I gulped when I got to an area that looked like a bandit camp. I hid behind some rock as I saw someone I didn't want to see. I then saw the funnel eminate from his body, the wind was so fierce it blew my hood off.

Creation100Date: Su, 12.January.14, 1:30 PM | Message # 40
Commander
Abel~

During my escape I found the ground was working against me. As this came to my conclusion a mound took hold of my foot and tripped me.
"Come on Abel, don't be such a puss." a familiar voice teases. "Helg, what's your major malfunction?" I demanded breaking free from my trap without use of my element.
She analyzes me for a moment, "I didn't want you to become this." she replies. I tinker with my armor cautiously unmounting my source of water. "But I certainly did anyways. I'm getting tired of these conflicts we have." I inform her. She weilds a pair of bladed gauntlets to intercept me, "This isn't a conflict between us." she says holding her hands up before sinking into the ground.
"Damn worm"

NarutardDate: Su, 12.January.14, 3:22 PM | Message # 41
The Reaper of Threads
(Around what time is it now??)

EquinoxDate: Su, 12.January.14, 3:38 PM | Message # 42
"If you wish to surrender, lay down your arms and lay down face first, so you may not face the wind. If you do not surrender, I will show no further mercy in cleansing the air of the rotten blood in your veins." I drew my sword fully, and the funnel grew immense around me, almost face first against the bandits around me. Five laid down arms and laid face first. The other nine still standing were willing to keep persevering.

"You five shall be spared death. For the rest of you, show me you are worth even dying on my sword."

They ran forward a couple at a time, but they couldn't get past the wind barrier.

"What is it, are you all too busy trying not to float away like a pathetic piece of paper in the wind, to attack?" One of them attempted to push his way through the barrier, only to be torn into small pieces from the waist up, and simply tossed away by the funnel of air.

"Begone." I swung my sword from within the funnel, tossing several spikes of air at two of the bandits. One ducked away from it, while the other was impaled in his arms by two, and pinned against the ground.

"Sezbonai, galtoins." 

And with that, the funnel exploded, launching air spikes every-which way,  pummeling, impaling, and slicing apart any bandit that was not on the ground. 

As the wind calmed, I walked over to the bandit pinned to the ground.

"Those of you who did not fight, rise up, collect that which you yourself have taken, and return it to those it belong to. If it's owner no longer lives, it belongs to next of kin. Do not return here, for this den of thieves will be cleaned of it's loot, and it will then be burned to the ground."

The five left into their huts, to do as told.

"Tell me, bandit, are there any people here I should know about? Those you have stolen from their homes and families, perhaps?"

The bandit simply grunted, and looked away.

One of the ex-bandits came out from his hut, carrying a basket of items. I put a hand on one of his shoulders calmly, to stop him.

"Excuse me, but this man refuses to answer my question. Are there any people here stolen from their homes or otherwise, that I have not seen? I come to have them released, at the knowledge of a farmhand's daughter being taken."

"All the people we taken er either in the big hut over there opposite tha entrance, or in respective homes at certain times o' tha day. Er, night, really."

"I see. Thank you for your help. If you could be so kind, relay to the other four to check each home for slaves or stolen people, if you do not mind."

"Not at all sir, right away." He put down his basket and did as requested. I began heading to the large hut.

EquinoxDate: Su, 12.January.14, 3:38 PM | Message # 43
(The RP starts dead at noon, 12:00, but some of us are ahead of that time in hours.)

NarutardDate: Su, 12.January.14, 3:59 PM | Message # 44
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
I sat on my bunk, holding my sides as the laughter shook me. I wiped my eyes and smiled at Rondalyn. "That was too great, you're amazing," I said and she rolled her eyes. "Happy Birthday, Liza," she said as Taylor cut the cake. "Now, we only have an hour and a half for lunch before back to training. Just one month left and we are outta here!" All the girls cheered and dug into their slices of cake.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 12.January.14, 5:45 PM | Message # 45
Commander
Tyler:

I pulled my hood up over my head and prepared to leave, but the ammount of respect I had for Garrus out weighed my need for survival. I walked slowly to Garrus, in my priest uniform, and kept my illusion up taking great pains to not break my disquise to even him. "Excuse me my child did you say you are looking for a farm hands daughter?"

Creation100Date: Su, 12.January.14, 6:16 PM | Message # 46
Commander
(The next day I'll heed your suggestion.)
Abel~

"Come on Helga, you don't want to get hunted." I call to the ground, however a figure burst from the earth and reaches out with a shiny hand. I use my chi and cover the gauntlet in a block of water having it delayed a extra two seconds. Even with my attempts she snips my shoulder and cheek. I quickly turn the block into a torrent and pull her into a water prison. I feel a strange sensation from my wounds and I slowly feel more burdened. "Abel you've been infected." she reveals. "You're going to slowly die" she suggests.

I stood in shock that my sister would do such a thing to me. On instinct I ran into the ball of water with my sister. Closing my eyes I direct my blood through the water into my sister's eyes and nose. Instantly the ball collapses freeing us both and I grasp hold of her head. "Now sleep" I command, her body spasms for a moment and she becomes incapacitated.

EquinoxDate: Su, 12.January.14, 7:57 PM | Message # 47
"Indeed I am."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 12.January.14, 8:30 PM | Message # 48
Commander
Tyler:

I looked at him and said "Well than my child I would be wrong to not inform you that the Farm hands Daughter as well as several others were saved already by an Alterria Warrior" I said keeping a mind not to expose my face, Garrus would probalby reconize it. "The bandits involved with said kidnapping were already beaten and executed an hour ago" I then said "The daughter was returned and all was well" I turned away from him and said "Tell me though my child, I saw the father of the victim frantic and claiming he had no money to pay Alterria Warriors to rescue her. Who...pray tell gave the mission report?"

EquinoxDate: Su, 12.January.14, 8:58 PM | Message # 49
(It's a different person. A farmhand works under a farmer. A farmer is the person who owns the farm, a farmhand is someone who works for the farmer.)
"I'm not sure what you mean, church father. I have only now slain the bandits, and the farmhand was just spoken to a minute ago, about a mile down the road. I can cover a mile in a mere minute with air, so I know he has not hired another mercenary to beat me here. I shall prove it to you, the building at the end of the camp, there, should have the taken people there."

Creation100Date: Su, 12.January.14, 10:49 PM | Message # 50
Commander
Abel~

I mend my water back into my armor restricting the pouches again and pick up my sister. I quickly travel to a healer's building at the academy hoping to get the best healing around. Once reaching the structures I enter with my sister and check-in. The medics take us to a back room. "So you've had a chi battle, I can tell from the bacteria in your wounds." the man says as he works on me and my sister. "Yeah, it seems we've had a little friendly-fire while on a job." I explain. He nods, after he heals me I quickly snatch my sister's weapons off of her as she stayed idle in her coma state. I then release her from the coma and allow her to rest, "Hey, I'm going to leave her here, is that alright?" I ask, pulling out my money pouch from inside my breast armor. With a nod I hand him a worthy bill for the medical room and bill. "Thank you for letting her stay and patching us up." I tell the medic before leaving the healing hall.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Other names: "Magic Mercenaries" & "Moral Combat")
Search: