We, 01.May.24, 3:34 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Other names: "Magic Mercenaries" & "Moral Combat")
Alterria Warriors
EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:16 AM | Message # 76
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
(What do you want to do right now naru, I'll help set it up. PS. trainees can still do contracts, but only rank D or E, which are usually consisting of very...lacking in excitement jobs.)

-Garrus-

I helped the injured out, and assigned certain people to help injured back to their village with them. Coincidentally, most of the ex-prisoners lived in the same village. Well, in the general area for the most part. It was a simple farmer's village, I don't think it even has a name.

I looked around for the outlaw, to thank him for his attempt at assisting me, but he was nowhere in sight.

Guess he must have ran off, oh well.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:17 AM | Message # 77
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Um, well, she's training to be a healer, so I guess maybe going out for relief or something? I don't know)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:25 AM | Message # 78
Commander
Tyler:

I was behind Garrus in my priest outfit. "Since you actualyl understand my plight my friend" I said very properly, my tone shifted almost instantly when I took off my hood. "I'm okay with you knowing what I disquise myself as"

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:26 AM | Message # 79
(Have your character head to the assignment boards then, I'll have a few choices suitable for your character there.)

-Garrus-

"Ah, there you are.  Well, I already figured out you were the priest when I realized that you have the same aura as him, but no worries. Anyhow, I must thank you for at least attempting to aid me in this. The little you did still means a lot to these people."

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:28 AM | Message # 80
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
Bored and classless for now, I made my way to the assignment boards. Maybe I could get a good mission.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:39 AM | Message # 81
Upon reaching the board, someone was placing a new paper on the board at the time. After finishing, he left.

There were three Missions currently possible for her to do.

-E rank mission, help clean rats out of "Aunt Marina's Diner" basement
-D rank mission, help keep inmates restrained in their chairs during shots day
-D rank mission, assist in recovery attempts of nearby village

1: That place always seems to have rats.
2: That job doesn't take place until tomorrow.
3: That looks like the one that was just placed. Could be dangerous.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:40 AM | Message # 82
Commander
Tyler:

I pulled my hood up. "Thank you my friend." I then paused. "Whatever the farm hand is paying you or your brothers, you deserve every cent" I said quietly. "Saftey and peace, Garrus"

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:43 AM | Message # 83
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
I smiled and pulled down the newest mission. Recovery...I needed to get out of this town anyways, it was almost a sight for sore eyes. I went back to my room to pack.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:43 AM | Message # 84
"I didn't take any reward. I would loot the place clean of it's gold reserves, but I had the ex-bandits returning what they stole."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:46 AM | Message # 85
The town in question for the mission was a simple farm town only two miles northeast of the edge of her town. It's common knowledge around town that bandits have been running the place to the ground from time to time, but a week ago, after a farmhand's daughter was kidnapped, he vowed to find an alterria warrior who would help, but supposedly he hadn't returned home yet.

Perhaps the villagers are in need of recovery help, because the bandits are expected to come again soon. Danger could be very well present, as far as you know.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:56 AM | Message # 86
Commander
Tyler:

I smiled at that a litle "Thank you..." I walked past him. "You reminded me once again why I chose the path I chose.."

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 3:00 AM | Message # 87
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
I let the people who needed to know I was going know and shouldered my pack, tying my cloak around my shoulders and heading out. This mission had a lot of open doors at this point

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 3:08 AM | Message # 88
"All you  had to do was pledge to not take poor people's money, and you wouldn't be an outlaw." I let out a small chuckle.

(We can timeskip on naru's side, it'll only be about 30 minutes or so. Me and dillon's space in time is actually a bit ahead of naru's anyway, for sake of the mission.)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 3:13 AM | Message # 89
Commander
Tyler:

"Eh" I said to him as I was leaving. "I've some people with money to scared to go to Alterria Warriors  either with their lives or they have to debate if it would be worth your time" I said still looking at him. "My vow is to help everyone rich or poor in need, and get nothing in return. I know i am an outlaw, and by simply making that my pledge I would not have been, but I feel like I could get more acompished...this way" I then said "However, my brothers are my brothers...that will never change" I turned and walked off

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 3:16 AM | Message # 90
The Reaper of Threads
(I'm good with that)

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 11:29 AM | Message # 91
-Garrus-

"I see."

(Err, I got that backwards, I meant naru's character is ahead in time compared to us, because the villagers are already back at the village for her, while they just left for the village for us.)

30 minutes later, the town was in sight.

from this distance, you could see a lot of people gathered together. You could go and see what the commotion is about, or simply begin looking for someone to assist.

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 11:54 AM | Message # 92
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
I looked around, seeing that most people were bunched in one area...guess that's the best place to start. I headed over.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 11:56 AM | Message # 93
Commander
Tyler:

I was in the area for the last time, then I was heading to another  village, however bandits hit this place hard so I was wondering what was up

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 11:58 AM | Message # 94
It looks like half the village is here. They appear to be grouped around some injured people. Perhaps this is what the mission is for.

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 12:05 PM | Message # 95
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
My concern grew as I walked forward. This didn't look good. I approached the people. "Excuse me, there was a mission call for recovery from the Alterria Warriors, can I help in any way?" I asked.

Creation100Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 12:10 PM | Message # 96
Commander
Group: Moderators
(All these time leaps xD 
Equi, would you also be the NPC merchants? Like their shops and prices and what not?)

She had a smile that could light up a room.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 12:33 PM | Message # 97
(Of course creation.)

A few people looked at her, but most were still talking.

A man stepped forward from the crowd.

"Thank you so much for coming, you have the right place. We have several people injured, a few can't even talk anymore. They need medical attention desperately, do you have any medical supplies for them?"

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 12:42 PM | Message # 98
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
I smiled. "Even better, I'm a healing warrior," I said, leaving out the fact I was only in training. That might scare them. "Can you show me to them?"

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 1:10 PM | Message # 99
"Perfect! Follow me, I'll show you the ones who need attention first." The man turned, and began working his way through the crowd with her in tow, until they reached an open circle where the people stayed away. Several, possibly up to 20 people, laid on the ground, injured, cut up, bruised, and bloody. 

"There are a couple on the left that we've judged to have possible internal bleeding, but we have eight people beside those two, which are visibly bleeding out. You have the healing capabilities, surely you can figure out who needs the attention more, right?"

Creation100Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 1:38 PM | Message # 100
Commander
Group: Moderators
(Awesome-bomb)

Abel~

While coming to a town I seek out the Alterrian bulletin board for missions that I can take out.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Other names: "Magic Mercenaries" & "Moral Combat")
Search: