[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Fantasy War
Fantasy War
Dillon0909Date: We, 05.March.14, 4:31 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Thank you Narutard who helped e on this little project)

War has finally come to the Country of Pace, a Country so large it has to be divided by kingdoms of race.The two main sub kingdoms of the Human "Eroe" Kingdom and the Elven "Foresta" Kingdom are at war, dragging the other kingdoms with them. No one knows what started this was as each side has its own story.

The Eroe Kingdom says that the Foresta Kingdom is stealing trading supplies and attacking Eroe Traders as they are on the road.

The Foresta Kingdom says that the Eroe Kingdom is attacking their traders and archers for no desirable reasons.

Because of the division of the War the other 4 kingdoms have chosen their side

The Lizard People of the Mountains or the Lucertola strongly support the Eroe Kingdom due to their strong loyalty and their already tense relationship with the Foresta Kingdom

The Cat People of the Forest or the Gatto support the Foresta Kingdom due to the Elves of the Kingdom letting their kind live in the forest with them and they are pretty much equals.

The Orc People or the Forletto Kingdom support the Eroe Kingdom because they believe that the humans are stronger then the elves and the strong must be superior to the weak. However the Orc's have a very tense relationship with the humans.

Finally the mysterious Shadows or the Ombra support the Foresta Kingdom. Not much is known about the Shadow's other then they are beings in Black Cloaks, with piercing red eyes. The people of the Foresta kingdom love their help but keep one eye on them because they don't explain much.

Each one of the Kingdoms has these types of residents who live in their respective kingdoms

Royalty- Kings, Queens, Princes, and Princesses

Servents- Maids, Butlers

Magic Weilders- Fire Mages, Ice mages, Earth Mage, Light mage, Holy mage, Shadow Mage, and Necromancer or Unholy Mages

Soildgers- Knights, Guards, Crossbowmen, Archer, Paliden, Templar

Citizen- Blacksmith, Baker, Merchant, Trader,  Doctor, Priest, Unemployed, Theif, Assassin

Unfortunately because of the war there is a failure to notice dangerous Neutral Parties

Supernatural Monsters- Werewolves, Vampires, Ghosts, and the Undead

Mythical Beasts- Dragons, Griffins, Phoenixes, and various sea beasts

Mysterious Half Races- Half Dragons

Tricksters- Fairies, Pixies, Imps, and Kitsune.

Only time will tell who would win or they if everyone will fall some way.

Character Sheets:

Name:
Kingdom (If any):
Bio:
Class: (See Type of Residents and yes you can be more then one. Up to 3 is the rule):
Weapons: (Keep it medieval)
Extra:

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: We, 05.March.14, 8:32 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Could I possibly make a lizardman mercenary, or maybe a spellsword, since we have mages and soldiers?)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 06.March.14, 1:20 AM | Message # 3
Commander
(If that is what you wish)

Name: Zelton Viran
Race: Elf
Kingdom (If any): None  
Bio:  Zelton's past is shrouded with mystery, but he is considered a very powerful Necromancer, with a bad attitude. He wears a cloak to not only keep up his appearance, but for some reason hide his ears.
 Class: (See Type of Residents and yes you can be more then one. Up to 3 is the rule): Dark Wizard/Necromancer
Weapons: (Keep it medieval)  N/A
Extra:

RazDate: Fr, 07.March.14, 0:59 AM | Message # 4
Commander
(I do intend to make a character, but it's an elemental spirit, just so you know.)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 07.March.14, 1:23 AM | Message # 5
Commander
(That's fine..as long as its something you'd normally see in a fantasy setting I'll probably allow it.)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 07.March.14, 12:16 PM | Message # 6
(You don't have Appearance on the sheet dillon)

Name: Equinox Makinta
Race: Lizardman
Kingdom (If any):  Whoever pays the most coin.
Appearance: 8'1, 250 pounds, dark green skin, light green underbelly, somewhat lightly built muscle for mobility over physical power, leather armor without a helmet.
Bio: Born into a lowborn class family, Equinox had no chance of achieving his goal of gaining ruler-ship of the demesne his family lived in, and especially not the duchy they were under. With the most favorable option of helping his family financially nonexistent, he had to do what lizardman do best. Hunt and kill. He attempted to become a hunter with a hunter's guild, but they had a policy of only one of each non-human race, and many lizardmen a day lined up to join hunter guilds. So that was a distant possibility, if one at all. So instead, he went for something more...primal..He became a mercenary. Due to his lowborn status it was hard to get the right equipment, since they lacked money, or sway in the community. He had to steal everything he owned from the beginning. A simple steel tipped spear, basic leather armor, (minus the  helmet) and a crossbow.

Throughout the years, he learned many things. These things ranged from learning how to make his own arrows, to dueling better than a human noble. However, one day, he came across a church containing a large book, unlike any holy scripture he's seen before. It wasn't near any of the scripture, either. It was a book the priest held on to tightly. It had a red cover, and it was larger than any complication of poetry or short stories he's ever seen, together under one cover. One second morning of seven, he infiltrated the church while the priest was there alone. Using basic stealth magic all lizardmen know for war purposes, he could follow the priest easily. The priest took the book everywhere with him. Even to the bathroom. He was constantly reading that book. While reading the book, he would keep moving his hand in weird motions. Perhaps he was trying to grab a fly? He moved in to the room, in an attempt to grab the book and run. While the priest was flickering his hand again, Equinox grabbed the book from his hand, and attempted to make his break, only to be met with a wall of fire blocking his exit. The priest had some sort of fire magic under his belt, clearly. Using his agility, Equinox dodged all the fire the mage could throw at him, until he eventually brought the church down on himself, Equinox barely escaping the collapse, with his new-found fire magic book. It was the start of something special for Equinox, that much is for sure.
Class: (See Type of Residents and yes you can be more then one. Up to 3 is the rule): Fire mage+Knight=Spellsword
Weapons: A simple spear and crossbow.
Extra: He's a generally quiet person like most lizardmen are, but because of the effects of the fire magic, he tends to have a dangerously violent temper.

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.March.14, 0:34 AM | Message # 7
Commander
(Accepted)

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.March.14, 10:55 PM | Message # 8
Commander
(The Ombra are a mysterious clan of the forest. They wear long black cloaks all day that hide their forms and faces. They specialize in dark magic, and support the Foresta kingdom, since the Elves allow their practices to go uninhibited.

They also have a twist, but I'd be a bad writer if I told you what it was)

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.March.14, 10:19 AM | Message # 9
Commander
(nope but you'll have to just go with the twist when it comes.)

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.March.14, 10:26 PM | Message # 10
Commander
(I'm starting now)

Zelton:

I was silent as I sat in a Eroe graveyard in quiet peace, meditating amongst the dead

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.March.14, 0:40 AM | Message # 11
-Equinox-
I sit among a camp of now deceased. The newbie elvish mercenaries didn't stand a chance. They were making their way to Eroe to enlist as mercenary forces apparently, but as always, I've killed them to keep business away from Eroe. I'm the best mercenary you can get, and if they wont pay top coin for me, they wont be paying minimal coin for these weaklings and conscripts.

Basically, what I do, currently? I travel between the two kingdoms, killing mercenaries. Enlisted or not, I'll kill them, until the kingdoms are practically tossing their treasury at me, to have me fight for them. I've done it with other wars before, and this one is no different. Hell, if anything, this is still easier than warring itself. All I do is slaughter people of all races, some barely old enough to hold a concoction of liquor, and I get to take whatever they had on them. Coins, food, the clothing off their back, whatever I want. Obviously I don't want their clothes, but the option is nice.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 14.March.14, 11:53 PM | Message # 12
Commander
Zelton:

I rose and turned heading to the forest.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 2:48 PM | Message # 13
-Equinox-
I stood up, kicking the body of a young male elf out of the way.

These pathetic elves are by far the worst melee fighters I've ever seen. Even worse than the humans. Hell, the few Ombra I've fought are all around better than the elves. I've never actually killed an Ombra though, so I don't know if they even bleed the same color as us. Blasted things are creepy, but I just want to kill one so I can examine it's insides. Know your enemy inside and out, as they say.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 7:06 PM | Message # 14
-Equinox-

Time to head out to the road to the North. It's a safe road usually, lots of activity. Perfect for causing trouble among mercenaries.

With a whispered word of mysticism, I became invisible as I moved away from the bloody campsite.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 7:19 PM | Message # 15
While invisible, I dig my claws into a nearby tree and crawl up it. To anyone passing by all they would see is small indents on the tree, but nothing that really shouts 'A lizardman was here'.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 7:30 PM | Message # 16
-Equinox-

Ah, an Ombra? Dangerous creatures, with their magic and such. Luckily it isn't able to see me. I could attack it, but I'm not in a proper ambush position.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 7:47 PM | Message # 17
-Equinox-
I aimed my hands forward, towards the Ombra.

Perhaps I could roast him in his armor, rather than ambushing him with my spear.

With words of mysticism, I launched three fireballs at the Ombra in a triangle formation.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 7:56 PM | Message # 18
-Equinox-
I simply said, "Mercenary?" 

If he's not a mercenary, I don't feel like killing him right now. Fireballs wont let me examine the carcass well.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 8:16 PM | Message # 19
-Equinox-
I removed my invisibility as I sat perched on a branch, spear ready.

"If you're not a mercenary, I have no cause to kill you, other than pure curiosity."

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 8:27 PM | Message # 20
"Move on shadow skin, I'm already tired from massacring this camp."

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 8:56 PM | Message # 21
I kept my eyes on him. One wrong move and I'll rain a firestorm on him. I don't have time to deal with this thing.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 9:39 PM | Message # 22
-Equinox-
My job being done, I turned invisible again, and headed off.

RazDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 10:35 PM | Message # 23
Commander
Name: Scott ThrogmortonAge: 17
Race: Spirit
Kingdom: None
Bio: Scott is a recent Spirit, killed in a rather horrifying way, Though death seemed to wipe his memory of his mortal life. Scott is very interesting to many kingdoms, he's a spirit that learned how to take a corporeal form in less than a few weeks, when it can take an extremely intelligent mage spirit at least  hundred years to become corporeal. Scott does like to stir trouble up with his new found powers of possession and magic, often causing weird growths in limbs, though only temporary, and he has never actually done any lasting harm with his abilities. Scott likes to travel quite often and has grown a grudge against mages for trying to trap him and experiment on him, which he doesn't appreciate very much as one may have guessed.
Class: None, as his magic wouldn't fit any category.
Appearance: Scott "stands" at 5'7" with an average human build, he seems rather un-intimidating due to his lack of a large muscly build or anything that makes him seem stronger than he really is. He has a scar on his right eyebrow, though it's hidden behind the eyebrow, his dark brown eyes seems rather tired as he talks but seem energetic and happy whenever he gets it into his head to do something. His dark brown is unruly and is pushed back constantly, making his hair cover his ears as he wears his Black flat wide-rimmed Fedora quite often, casting a shadow over his face. His torso is covered by a long button up black sleeve shirt with a popped up collar. He wears a thin dark red sleeveless vest over the shirt. He's lower body is covered by simple black pants and heavy boots. He wears black fingerless spike knuckled gloves when he has to fight.
Weapons: Black fingerless gloves which has spikes on the knuckles.
Extra: I did acquire allowance to Bug Equi's character with this character Dillon.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Sa, 15.March.14, 10:37 PM

RazDate: Sa, 15.March.14, 11:43 PM | Message # 24
Commander
Scott
I phased through the Lizard man as he headed off, pulling him as I phased out of his back, "Oi, wanka, apologize to the dude."

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 16.March.14, 1:41 AM | Message # 25
Commander
Zelton:

As I walked into the Foresta village I feel eyes just watching me. I then started to look around.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Fantasy War
Search: