Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Fantasy War
Fantasy War
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:28 PM | Message # 1926
Commander
Group: Administrators
Rosaline:

My hand was still on the Black Book. "No.." I looked right at him, my eyes turning completely red. I pulled the Black Book out of his hands, as a severe aura of darkness emanated from me.

I love Spooky Crap :D

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:30 PM | Message # 1927
Commander
Scott
I took a few bored steps back, allowing this to occur unhindered.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:34 PM | Message # 1928
Commander
(That...was a bad idea...)

Rosaline:

My skin paled more than usual, as the aura got even darker my teeth became almost shark like in nature. My cloak flew off as two large bat wings sprouted from my back .  My mind blacked out after that.

(Third person mode activate)

Rosaline grabbed Scott by his neck at lightning speed pinning him up against the wall, cracking the wall from the impact.

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:36 PM | Message # 1929
Commander
Scott
I stared at her, still bored then repeated one line, "Is it my turn again?"

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:38 PM | Message # 1930
Commander
Rosaline punched him again in the jaw this time it hurt, and it hurt bad as an animistic roar escaped her mouth.

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:42 PM | Message # 1931
Commander
Scott
I turned back to look at her, "That it, sad." I said, completely unfazed.
(You really couldn't pick up on the hint of the name Heretic?)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:47 PM | Message # 1932
Commander
Rosaline's voice echoed and said "You really think that you intimidate me now" She pulled him to her face. "I wonder how both your souls taste...I bet they taste delicious." She slammed him repeatedly against the wall. "You arrogant blind fool" She slammed him through the table. "You think because of that extra soul in your body, you know darkness." Her eyes glowed even redder. "You know nothing of darkness. You don't even comprehend the powers you were gifted with. The powers I was born into" Her hand glowed blue and it went right through Scott. "You are both nothing compared to that" She smiled. "You are both nothing compared to me!" She pulled back her arms as Scott slowly started to see Heritic leaving his body. "I will show you both...true terror."

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:51 PM | Message # 1933
Commander
Scott
I watched a chained Heretic get pulled from me, "Thank you for removing that weight." I said then stared at her then a dozen slashed ripped across her body, destroying her wings, arms and a leg.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:56 PM | Message # 1934
Commander
Rosaline started laughing at Scott and then turned tossing Heretic against the corner. She stood up and her wounds started to heal slowly "Cute..." She then said, in Scott's tone. "Is it my turn now?"

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:58 PM | Message # 1935
Commander
Scott
"No, I think I have decided to end this." I said and teleported to Zelton and placed my katana to his throat.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 1:05 PM | Message # 1936
Commander
Suddenly Scott felt himself being thrown into the ceiling. She started to laugh, failing to notice that Zelton's eyes were no longer white.

Zelton:

I turned Rosaline around and poked her head while my hand was glowing black causing her to black out and fall down, violently shifting back to normal. I pulled the former ghost out of the ceiling, and looked at his other soul. My hand still glowing black, I fused the souls back together and put the host body on the chair. I dragged Rosaline next to me, and then held Amy's hand returning to the visions.

(Now the fight's over)

EquinoxDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 1:39 PM | Message # 1937
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(But if his blade was against Zelton's neck, wouldn't throwing him upwards immediately slit Zelton's neck, as well as carving across his face)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 1:39 PM | Message # 1938
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
( >:( )
Amy pulled away from Zelton, stumbling backwards. "Why would think it would be okay to just resume something when all that just happened?" She asked, glaring at him. "What the hell is wrong with you? What the hell has happened?!" She looked around, seeing the ghost.

(That was one of the most aggravating, annoying fights I have ever read with an absolutely awful ending with no end result. No one got hurt. No one had a choice. Just. AWFUL FIGHT)

Elle breathed in through her nose and out through her mouth, keeping a steady pace fast enough to cover good ground but not get tired.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 1:48 PM | Message # 1939
(Yeah. Rosaline said she was "Born into darkness" or whatever, but she wasn't. She was gifted the power, much like Scott, according to her backstory you gave her. Also, in reality, splitting Scott and heretic from each other would leave Scott much stronger than Rosaline, since he would be the original body now, and he would gain all of Heretic's locked power.)

-Equinox-
I kept pace with Ellena. Let's hope Scott isn't busy doing something stupid.

NarutardDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 1:52 PM | Message # 1940
The Reaper of Threads
Elle was focusing on making it to Forestra. "I hope we're not too late."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 2:24 PM | Message # 1941
Commander
(I wanted to do the vision thing. I'm annoyed too)

Zelton:

I walked to Rosaline whose eyes opened. "The hell happened?" She held her head. "Why do I feel like I got hit with a bulldozer?"

I kneeled down to her and handed her cloak back to her. She put it on really confused. I looked at the ghost and said "You know I'm actually with Amy on this one, what the hell happened?"

NarutardDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 2:29 PM | Message # 1942
The Reaper of Threads
(It's not Scott's fault though. It was partly yours to, because, I can't believe I have to use this word, you were really god modding once Rosa transformed. At least Scott's immense power is correctly explained and makes sense. You came from far left field with that end)

Amy looked at Scott and knelt in front of him. "If you're here, where is my daughter?" Amy asked quietly.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 2:38 PM | Message # 1943
Commander
(I actually did foreshadow Rosa having a super powered evil side back in Lucertolia...Regardless you're right I should have just told Raz to just wait till the vision thing was done.)

Zelton :

I looked at Rosaline and said "Well?"

Rosaline said "He was trying to seal away your magic and..."

I groaned. "That wouldn't have even WORKED" She looked at me stunned. "Sealing magic takes a lot of time, patience, and most importantly at least two mages"

"But you did it by yourself to Caroline" She retorted.

"That's because of her age" I responded. "If he did it himself, he would have destroyed his soul and the sealing would have been undone anyways" I said annoyed. "You just did a pointless fight with someone whose plan, wasn't even going to work in the first place."

Rosaline looked down at that. "I...didn't know that I was trying to help you" She then "He has two souls maybe he would have had enough power to"

I grew even more aggravated. "He would have destroyed one to do that" Was my response. "You could have just told him calmly, instead of freaking out, look at the damage you did" I said pointing to the table, the wall, and the ceiling.

"He wasn't going to listen to me! They're plotting to kill you!" Rosaline screamed at me.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 3:04 PM | Message # 1944
Commander
(SOrry can't keep this in)

Zelton:

"One" I said holding up one finger. "I'm a necromancer, everyone plots to kill me. I think Amy has plotted to kill me before, and Amy is one of the few people who actually likes me" I held up a second finger. "Two, you could have just simply broke the vision to let me know, I could have simply told the Ghost the price of using that spell, and this whole thing would have been avoided." I held up a third finger. "Three, when he would have tried to seal my magic he would have felt his soul being destroyed. Yes, I sealed one of Caroline's powers. I still almost died doing it! If it wasn't for Amy, I probably WOULD have"

Rosaline looked away from me quietly, as I said. "Next time think before you act"

EquinoxDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 3:16 PM | Message # 1945
(It's not really a plot if everyone knows Equinox is gonna try to kill him.)

RazDate: Sa, 25.October.14, 12:49 PM | Message # 1946
Commander
Scott
I stood up as though nothing happened and brushed off my coat, "Your servant initiated the fight, so that didn't leave a very good impression of her master, by the way, You need more magical training." I said as I looked at him. I walked over to heretic and undid the chains, "Come on fuck face, ya calmed down yet?" I asked cheerfully. Heretic nodded then phased back into me. I walked over to Rosaline, "By the way, attack me again and I'll tear the magic from your body." I said coldly.

(Actually, tearing them apart would just make them have separate bodies, but at the 13th year mark the would be forced together and be made to transform.)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 28.October.14, 0:35 AM | Message # 1947
Commander
Zelton:

I looked at him and said "You do know that unlike my servant I actually know how to control my magic" I said to him calmly. I looked at Rosaline ho looked away from me quietly. "Now tell me why are you bursting into this castle guns blazing?"

RazDate: Tu, 28.October.14, 1:51 AM | Message # 1948
Commander
Scott
"I didn't initiate combat, that was your servant. Anyways, I came here to warn you about my companions are on there way, quite quickly in fact, to kill you, so if you want to survive I suggest you get to moving your puny magic moving to the kingdom. Plus, don't try to intimidate me, I could easily destroy a kingdom with just a bit more power, it would be trivial to destroy to you." I said with a cheerful smile as I leaned forward playfully with my fingers weaved together behind my back. I looked to the Queen, "You Daughter is coming along, we had healed the Lizard King then returned, the Lizard man we traveled with happens to be his son. Our diplomacy could not win him to your side, though perhaps you may have a better chance." I said politely and did a slight bow.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 28.October.14, 10:25 AM | Message # 1949
Commander
Zelton:

I sighed as my hand glowed black, he turned into a snake, a toad, a wolf, a bat, a bug, and finally back to himself. I walked to him and said "Do not think myself as strong as my little servant." I said to him calmly. "You underestimate me, and overestimate yourself, you are an undead creature spirit, what I did to you just now, that was child's play." I cracked my neck. "You are not as powerful as you think you are, and that's not me being arrogant, that's me just simply stating facts." I looked at Amy and said "Sadly though I have to leave Amy, threat of death and all, it was nice...hanging around here." Rosaline gave me a look and I just motioned for her to come to me. "Give Caroline my regards"

I walked out the door, and headed down the Hallway, Rosaline following slowly behind.

RazDate: Tu, 28.October.14, 5:15 PM | Message # 1950
Commander
(Dillon, My guy fought gods, your guy is nothing, stop that, you can not transform my guy, attempting to do so would cause him to tear your body in half in an instant.)

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Fantasy War
Search: