Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Fantasy War
Fantasy War
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 10.October.14, 3:12 PM | Message # 1901
Commander
Group: Administrators
*Vision*

Rosaline said "Well it's diffrent because how he became my...master...was because I did something bad to him" I said quietly. "He was very cranky and grouchy to me because of that" She then looked at Zelton's silhouette in the distance getting more proper clothes on. "Between you and me...I think he's afraid you'll hate him if he pushes you to hard." She looked out the door at Marcus who was in eye sight. "That and...he's on very thin ice with King Marcus as it is"

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Fr, 10.October.14, 4:07 PM | Message # 1902
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"If you can keep up, sure."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 9:15 AM | Message # 1903
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
~*Flashforward*~
"Then I'll tell Daddy he's not King anymore after today and to stop being so uptight!" Caroline frowned, glaring at the ground.

(Marcus is with Evelynn currently.)

Evelynn please, today is your big day, you need not worry about this. I shall. Your mother wouldn't want to see you upset like this," Marcus said quietly, putting a hand on her dolled up hair. Amy blinked a few as she listened. Would? "Maybe we should visit her grave before tonight," he offered quietly and Amy went white.

~**~

Elle smiled. "I'll try. Let's get going." She started running

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 9:55 AM | Message # 1904
Commander
Scott
I dropped down in front of The Necromancer, sword in hand.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 10:54 AM | Message # 1905
I started running at the same pace as her. "Just remember, this is a marathon, not a sprint. Don't tire yourself out going as fast as possible."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:03 AM | Message # 1906
Commander
Rosaline:

In the real world I saw the ghost and I saw his sword drawn. Zelton and Queen Amy's eyes were pure white an in a trance. They don't notice him. I got up and tackled the ghost, which did crap all because i just phased through it. Bright side, I knocked the sword out of his hand.

*Vision*

Zelton:

I saw Amy's face and I paused the vision. "Amy, don't worry about hearing your own demise" I said to her quietly. "It happens, I have seen myself die 376 times, however the thing about the future is this. There are many timelines a very rarely are fates set in stone" I said to her. "You may die in this future, but it's just one of many possibilities, and I'm pretty sure that you live in most of them" I then resumed the vision

Rosaline looked at Caroline and said "Yeah, but your sister has him on thin ice as well." She looked at her and said. "This is what happens when you are cruel most of your life, Caroline." I sighed at that and looked down. Rosaline said "It takes a long time for redemption even if you do a great thing"

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:15 AM | Message # 1907
Commander
(Oh just for a heads up. If any of you want to do a story for 31 Days, go right ahead. I don't mind guest stores. Remember though, the stories have to be one post)

EquinoxDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:21 AM | Message # 1908
(The sword is ethereal along with him until he becomes physical I believe. It's a ghost sword for a ghost, he can only use it while physical.)

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:41 AM | Message # 1909
Commander
(And the amount of Magical energy coursing through it now would all destroy someone who couldn't control it like Scott or Heretic.)
Scott
I stared at the person who jumped at me then walked over and crouched down over them, "Hello Weakling, but would you kindly pull him outta his delusions safely." I said, each word dripped with poison.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Sa, 11.October.14, 11:42 AM

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:43 AM | Message # 1910
Commander
Rosaline:

"Wait a minute...you're that ghost who always hangs out with Princess Elle" I said looking at him. I looked at the sword and heard his tone. "Wait, are you trying to kill us!?"

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:45 AM | Message # 1911
Commander
Scott
"No, that's the Lizardman, Now hurry before Ellena and Equinox get here, I need to know what he plans on doing with the Black Blade."

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:49 AM | Message # 1912
Commander
Rosaline:

"He's going to use it's power to kill the human king" I said to him getting up. "He's got a blood vendetta against him."

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:51 AM | Message # 1913
Commander
Scott
"Well then, we already have someone who wants to kill both the Human and Orc King, so if he'd kindly stop being a fuckin' retard and using his magic for petty delusions it'd be nice if I could restrain his magical abilities til the king's are dead."

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:55 AM | Message # 1914
Commander
Rosaline:

Oh crap. I looked around and saw Zelton had the Black Book in his hands, which is to be expected. I grabbed the book and started to turn to the pages where is that spell where is that spell. I said "Restraining his magic like that...it could kill him"

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:58 AM | Message # 1915
Commander
Scott
"I'm not destroying his ability to cast spells you fuckwit, I'm restraining his more powerful spells." I said as I walked over to her. I made the sword morph into a mass of tendrils which extruded from my back, I felt Heretic become horrified at this.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:06 PM | Message # 1916
Commander
Rosaline:

"After everything I've heard, after everything he's gone though" I said looking at Zelton. "I may not like him, but...I know in my heart he will do the right thing in the end." I kept turning the pages till I found it. The spell Zelton used to turn me into a ghost. I just hope this works. My eyes turned pitch black. "I can't allow you to do this...I'm sorry..." I looked at him. "We're gonna have to fight...but allow me to even the playing field." Darkness surrounded Scott covering his body. "Per il potere che possiedo, mi rivolgo questo non morti ad un altro. Mi rivolgo questo fantasma in un vampiro" (For the power I possess, I turn this undead to another. I turn this ghost into a vampire) The darkness that surrounded Scott started to strangle him, coating his form. My eyes were bleeding, I felt so weak, and embarrassingly I threw up.

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:09 PM | Message # 1917
Commander
Scott
"Nice try, I'm not dead." I said and walked over then threw her into a wall. The tendril's turned into a Katana with the words Momento Mori carved into it.
(Kinda the point, Heretic couldn't be killed, just changed.)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:11 PM | Message # 1918
Commander
(Oh)

Rosaline:

"So if you're not dead" I said getting up weakly. "I can do this!" I ran up and punched him as hard as I could on his jaw.

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:14 PM | Message # 1919
Commander
Scott
I stared at her as the pathetic blow came in contact with me, "Is it my turn again?"

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:14 PM | Message # 1920
Commander
Rosaline:

I looked at my hands and tried to punch him again.

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:15 PM | Message # 1921
Commander
Scott
I raised my katana and held it there, waiting for her to be finished.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:17 PM | Message # 1922
Commander
Rosaline:

"Please don't do this" I said weakly. "It's a bad idea, and you know it deep down"

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:19 PM | Message # 1923
Commander
Scott
I looked at her for a while, my brown eyes had no emotion behind them, "So is allowing sentient beings to exist." I said then slashed through her shoulder.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:21 PM | Message # 1924
Commander
Rosaline:

"They were trying to kill us!" I said weakly to weak to block, or even dodge. I fell over, I'm to weak.

RazDate: Sa, 11.October.14, 12:24 PM | Message # 1925
Commander
Scott
I crouched down to look her in the eyes, "C'est La Vie." I said then took the black book, stood up,  and looked down at her.

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Fantasy War
Search: