Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Star Wars RP
Dillon0909Date: We, 28.September.11, 6:57 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
In a period of Galactic Cival war the Empire and Rebellion forces have battled at a stand still. Now in a moment of a tie, who will emerge victorious

Name
Class(Trooper, Jedi, Sith,Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, Entertainer, Spy,Civillain)
Alliance: (Rebellion or Empire or Neutral)
Bio
Weapon(Blaster or Lightsaber)
Force Powers(Jedi or Sith only)
Race(Wookie, Human, Ewok,Zarbrak, Tordarrian, Twilik, Gungan)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 18.November.11, 10:08 PM | Message # 1151
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Sicily

"sshh." I said hugging him now and letting his tears stain my shirt. "Oreac, I'm borned into a world where betrayals are common everywhere. I'm used to it from the day my brother turned on me and onwards. I get it Oreac. I understand."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:07 AM | Message # 1152
Commander
Oreac:

I sniffled and kissed her cheek.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:09 AM | Message # 1153
A bored admin
Sicily

"i bet you don't want your friends to see you like this right? Wash your face." I said as I concealed my sadness.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:12 AM | Message # 1154
Commander
Oreac;

I looked down and said "I really miss you..." I was still teary eye. "Do...Do you still...love me?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:20 AM | Message # 1155
A bored admin
Sicily

" I miss you too Oreac. But I have to be cautious until you make your final decision. I don't know if you are turning against me or are you willing to die with me against the Empire." I said softly.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:23 AM | Message # 1156
Commander
Oreac;

"Is...that..as yes or a no."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:26 AM | Message # 1157
A bored admin
Sicily

"we'll see...after you make the decision." I said softly as I sighed.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:31 AM | Message # 1158
Commander
Oreac:

I looked at her, stunned...if she really loved me...it wouldn't matter what side I was on. I just got up, and slowly left the room.

Commander Bareetz:

I saw Vano on the ground, huting so I sat next to him. "It's okay...I understand..."

He looked at me "They...were right."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:35 AM | Message # 1159
A bored admin
Sicily

I hugged my knees closer to me and sighed. Just in case he doesn't want to stay by me at least I won't be too heartbroken. Just the sake of protecting myself...I didn't notice anything when Evan came in and sat on my bed quiet.

Evan

I just sat there silent, which was unusual for me. For once, we are both sitting together and not fighting. I sighed.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:43 AM | Message # 1160
Commander
Oreac:

He looked at me and said "Oreac...if I may interject, I think you are being used for her brother's vendenna." I looked at him confused ."Oreac, no one in the Empire likes him, other than the Emperor....and he knows it. He's worse than Vader...and concidering Lord Vader would kill you for getting his coffee wrong. That's saying alot." He made me look at him. "He hates his little sister...and I'd be in shock if he actually honors his little agreement."

I looked at him and said "Sir...if you're impling on me...killling him...that'll...hurt her more."

He just said "It'll hurt her more yes...but its for the good of the galaxy, Imperial or Rebel. It doesnt' matter what you choose any more, Darth Evan must be destroyed," He sighed "Ever since, I saw you destoy an entire Tusken Camp for just wounding a soilder...I knew you were destined to do something great."

I looked down, and started to piece this together. He got up and said "I am heading back to Tatooine now, you think this through Captain."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:49 AM | Message # 1161
A bored admin
Evan

We just sat there in silence for a few minutes before I said, "why would he want me killed? If what you say is true, why would he want me dead?"

Sicily

I sighed and said, " I don't know bro. This could be a trap you know...I never wanted to kill you. You..." The next thing I knew, he was hugging me tightly, crying like a baby.

(btw reagan will be on in a while.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:54 AM | Message # 1162
Commander
Oreac:

I got up, walking till I bumped into Lord Vader. I had a glare, and said "Look, I don't care if I am terrified of you anymore, I want AWNSERS damnit. If the entire Empire doesn't like Evan. Why hasn't ANYONE delt with him? Is it because he's got the support of the Emperor, well woop de doo, THATS ONE GUY! I dont' care if he is the big boss of the galaxy, he is still one guy." I looked down "Why did he kill his family, and...why is he so cruel to those he fights with!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 0:58 AM | Message # 1163
A bored admin
Vader

I looked at him and said, "that you have to ask him captain."

Sicily

"what am I suppose to do?" He said as he sobbed on my shirt. "stop being a crybaby first." I said.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 1:02 AM | Message # 1164
Commander
Oreac:

I looked up, and I just realzed who I was yelling at...what did Barezz say again...he'd kill you for getting his coffee wrong. I then looked up and said "You don't like Evan...do you..."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 1:11 AM | Message # 1165
A bored admin
Vader

"that is what you don't need to know captain." I said, looking down at him.

Evan

" I don't want my family to suffer anymore. That;s why I killed them. Like I'll do to you." I said softly as I turned on her lightsabber that was in my hands as I held her tightly. "I love you sis, but I want our family happy again and not like this seperated."

Sicily

"give it back Ev.." I said stopping when he put the blade close to my neck. "okay look here Evan, don't do this."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 1:17 AM | Message # 1166
Commander
Oreac:

I saw Evan with a lightsaber blade to her neck. "Umm sir...can I rain check on you strangling me to death. I seem to have something to do first." Without another word, I pulled out my blaster, and shot the glass shattering it.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 1:22 AM | Message # 1167
A bored admin
Sicily

I had grabbed the lightsaber from his hands and hissed, "if you haven't figured out by now, I'm touchy when someone tries to take my lightsaber away."

Evan

I hugged her to me and just fell to my knees as she turned off her lightsaber. " I...I'm lost. I don't know what to do..." I cried at her feet. "please...I'm sorry."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 1:25 AM | Message # 1168
Commander
Oreac;

I tried to reach in to undo the lock.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 1:29 AM | Message # 1169
A bored admin
Sicily

I brought him up to his feet slowly and said, "you'll have to change Evan. Everything about you. A whole new life for you...Yes, you are my brother but that doesn't seem I won't hold a grudge for killing our family and my friends."

Evan

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I don't know what I was thinking...please...what am I suppose to do?" I cried on her shoulder.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 1:34 AM | Message # 1170
Commander
Oreac:

I got it! I undid the lock, and walked in and put my blaster down even more confused. "Wait...wasn't he about...to kill you?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 1:39 AM | Message # 1171
A bored admin
Sicily

"this crybaby right now? yeah." I said smirking at Evan.

Evan

I started sobbing.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 1:47 AM | Message # 1172
Commander
Oreac:

I thought to myself "No wonder the Empire hates this guy...he's making us look bad."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 1:51 AM | Message # 1173
A bored admin
Sicily

I looked at Oreac and said, "if you are intending to kill him, i won't let you. He's still my brother who made a LOT of mistakes."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 2:01 AM | Message # 1174
Commander
Oreac:

I looked at her and said "Well, I was planning on it,because he was about to kill you...but...I kinda am having second thoughts...I mean...this is just embaressing..." I sighed "Yeah, I cried earlier, but thats because I am so torn between my love for you, and my loyalty to my friends of the Empire, that it was either let it out or cry."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 19.November.11, 2:03 AM | Message # 1175
A bored admin
Sicily

"get a grip on yourself Evan!" I said sharply and he just stared at me. I looked back at Oreac and said, "so you have decided huh?"

It's time.

Search: