We, 24.April.24, 10:15 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » Archives » Summer(June-August) 2012 » The Trinity of Talius (That's the name of the land, if you didn't know.)
The Trinity of Talius
EquinoxDate: We, 25.July.12, 0:26 AM | Message # 76
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
The man charged forward, and thrusted his spear. With a upwards double-grip block, Ray knocked his spear upwards, and with a spin to his left hand, Ray grabbed the bottom of the staff with both hands, and slammed it down on the man's head, causing him to crumple in pain.

As the spear landed beside Baylee's head, as he leaped back with a yelp, the man landed on his back, behind her. He got up, and grabbed his spear, and her. He yanked her up, and held her by the back of the leather on her shirt, like a shield.

"Come now Ray, I know you wont hurt me, at the cost of killing your friend."

"Hrrr..."

-Meanwhile, in the early hall corridor:Brutus and Trintilla-
Brutus and Trintilla dashed through the halls, and came across a line of cells. One man looked shady, as he called out to them quietly. "Hey you two, come here."

They approached slowly, after they stopped their dash.

"If you two get me outta this place, I'll get ya' some goods." He had a Italrio (Italian) accent.

"Should we trust him Trintilla?"

"What kind of goods, sir?" Trintilla asked with blind curiosity.

"Anything ya' like. Blades, axes, bows, spears, armor, armor attachments, anything!"

"Sounds like anything a regular merchant could do." Brutus inquired.

"I'll give ya' a discount."

"What makes you any different, though?" Brutus spoke with impatience.

"I can get ya' hooked up, y'know-"

"We don't use medicine for non-medical purposes."

"Not like that, get you info! I got some connections, I could get you ah, ah, I could get y'ah info on things ya' never heard of!"

"Give me an example."

He looked around in confusion. "I've been in jail, I can't-Oh wait wait wait, I've got something you might like, big guy. Garro's merchandicery, that weapon and armor franchise, is going to make armor attachments, soon. Things like hidden and built in pouches, hidden knives, needle shooters, things like that. How's that sound?"

"Sounds...Interesting. I might free you, when I come back." They began the run again.

"O-Oh yeah, and I've got some items hidden in a couple o' towns, so I can get myself started right after ya' get me outta here!" He yelled to them.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

EquinoxDate: We, 25.July.12, 0:40 AM | Message # 77
"He seems like a good ally for the future." Brutus inquired.

"I agree, having mercantile support will be very useful, if we want to convince them with prosperity."

"I was thinking more about the discount, but that's good too."

"Gavilus, Brutus-" (Gavilus, brutus is basically saying "God, Brutus")

Four guards met them in the hall, spears at the ready.

"You couldn't make this easy and just let us go by, could you?" Brutus drew his spear, as Trintilla summoned an orb of magic flow.

"Hey, what does that do there?"

"Let me show you."

He began forming the orb with her hands, crafting it into what became a sword. She grabbed the hilt, and swung it a few times, as it materialized into a real sword.

The sword had a Ocean deep blue hilt of gem-making fashion, with a white steel blade of dual siding, with a thickening point down the middle to the point, to make it excellent at stabbing as well.

The guards weren't waiting for her to make the sword though, they charged forward. She yelped in fear as she barely materialized it in time to block the side of a spear, and slice the point off of it by the shaft. She swung downwards, cutting across his chest, forcing him to back away, without a weapon, and with sustaining an injury.

Brutus simply swung his spear side to side, knocking a spearman's spear back and fourth in the flurry of stabs, knocking it out of balance. He hit it hard, making it spin. With a downward crush slam, he hit the butt of the spear perfectly, throwing it downwards, impaling it's previous owner in his shin, forcing him to the ground. Brutus raised his foot, and stomped the man's chest. With the position of his shin, it broke his leg completely out of position. Over the cries of bloody pain from the man, he readied his spear for his second fight.

Trintilla made the first attack on the second spearman, but he back-stepped it, and attempted to thrust his spear forward. A shadowy hand had a hold of the spear, only centimeters from her forehead.

"Come now, did your mother never teach you not to stab ladies?"

"Dexio!" Trintilla cried out in cheer, as Dexio broke the edge of the spear, and began chopping away at the spearman, shredding his chest with a barrage of light swings, until he finally stopped. The man dropped to his chest with his ribcage exposed, dead. Blood crossed the path, as the injured soldier ran, and the pinned down soldier began crying and praying in fear.

"They are not of Talu, they do not speak the same language." Dexio observed.

EquinoxDate: We, 25.July.12, 0:51 AM | Message # 78
Brutus drew the spear from the man's foot, as he stopped praying to his gods.

He grabbed the man by the head with both hands, and looked him in the eyes.

"You understand me, correct?"

He nodded slowly, with a sniffle, trying to stop his crying under his helmet.

"Do you have a family?"

He nodded. "Wife and little girl." He said over his sniffling.

"Go home, have them dispose of anything not needed, and leave for the Elven lands with your family, with a merchant that will arrive at your house. When you get to the gate, tell them what I, Brutus, said. Remember, do not get involved in this warfare any longer, be a man of the family, not of war and home crushing."

He let go on the man, and stepped to the side, letting him run off.

"You are more merciful than I expected, Brutus." Dexio said with acid theoretically rolling off his tongue, with the words.

"He was praying to be spared, most of these soldiers, hypnotized by war, would rather attempt to force me to kill them, instead, he prayed that he may have peace if he does, meaning he had hope, still inside him."

"What are you getting on about, Brutus?"

"These soldiers are not just any volunteer, they're just like the dragoons. They have nothing to live for, and only one thing to fight for. The thing they believe is right, and just."

"Then, they're basically mindless drones who fight to die."

"Live to fight, die with blood all around you." Brutus said, looking at the shredded soldier's dead body.

"A motto I wish I could have lived by."

EquinoxDate: We, 25.July.12, 1:20 AM | Message # 79
-Deep cell room:Ray-
Ray inhaled, and exhaled loudly and anger filled.

"Put her down."

"Not until you die."

"It's you and me, one on one. Leave her out of this."

He laughed, gruffly. "I am no old fool, I know I will die to someone of your power. Only Swain can deal with you. So, I'll bring another mortal with me."

"I'm warning you, put her down you old bastard!"

"No, back up or I'll kill her now!" He tightened his grip.

Ray clenched his fist.

"I'LL CRUSH YOU!"

"That's it, get angry, it will only make my death more worth it!"

"I WILL KILL YOU, THEN FOLLOW YOUR SPIRIT TO THE BOWELS OF HELLISGAR, TO BEAT YOU INTO THE DEEPEST LAVA PITS OF HELLISGAR, I WILL LEAVE NOTHING BUT A BLOODY PULP TO BE EVIDENCE OF YOUR EXISTENCE!"

"THIS IS IT, I AM READY TO DIE, TAKE ME TO YOUR PALACE, OVALITESS!" He rammed his spear through her stomach, into his own. As she coughed up blood, pupils going blank, he smirked, before withdrawing his spear, and throwing her to the side, as he stands open.

Ray dashed forward, And punched The man so hard, he went flying into the wall, splattering into a pile of guts and blood.

He ran over to Baylee's body, and kneeled down, picking her up.

"I'm sorry I did this to you, Baylee, stay with me!"

Her eyes began to droop.

"Ray...Don't worry..."

"DONT DIE ON ME, DAMN IT!"

Her eyes went blank, and he slowly put her down.

The other cell-mates were huddled in their corners, fearing for their lives, as Ray roared to the skies, the green lights bursting around him, cutting through the ceiling, to the endless skies of Heaviga. (Heaven)

EquinoxDate: We, 25.July.12, 1:32 AM | Message # 80
A man was sitting in his cell, a piece of Debris impaled his chest. He was blocking his cell mate from death, because his cell-mate had a family and two sons, a third one on the way. He had nothing to live for, except to protect his only friend, so that he may live to see his family again.

-Mid-way Cells:Brutus and Trintilla-
The two dashed down the corridor, Dexio had gone back to free the merchant, and detail his orders.

They reached an iron barred gate, with the bulky man in front of it.

"HALT, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, SIMPLE KNAVE. IF YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP, I WILL CUT YOU DOWN WITH MY GODSLAYER'S AXE!"

Brutus whipped out his spear. "Yeah, what makes you so different from the countless others?"

"I Have the power of a GOD!"

"Enough talk, prove it!" Brutus dashed forward, thrusting his spear at Darion, who simply grabbed the spear.

"Enjoying that toy? Well I'm taking it."

He kicked Brutus flying backwards, into a pile of salt crates.

Brutus stood up, and struck a fighting pose. "You're like one of those school harassers that the children call bullies. You're no fun-"

"BRUTUS!" Trintilla squeaked out, as Brutus looked down at his chest, his own spear in his chest.

"Ga-agh..."

Darion appeared before Brutus, in the blink of an eye, striking him backward with a backhand. "Simple knave."

EquinoxDate: We, 25.July.12, 1:46 AM | Message # 81
-Deep Cells:Ray-
Ray walked over and picked up Baylee, carrying her in his arms. The light around him had completely died down, and he began slowly walking, moreover staggering, to leave. Tears streamed down his face, as he couldn't hold back his sorrow at losing her.

As he walked, he thought of everything that happened.

I let the queen die, because of my foolishness.

I let my childhood friend die because of his unwarranted patience.

I let my home, and my family, die, because I was too weak to do anything.

Weakness and stupidity has been the downfall of everything I have loved.

All because of the undead attacking.

Those damned undead.

I bet those undead are working with these false prophets, who claim to be saving the town in the midst of chaos.

Oooh, those undead. Don't you just hate them, Ray?

-Middle corridors of cells:Trintilla-

Darion looked over at Trintilla, his axe gripped in his hand.

She yelped, as he dove forward, swinging his axe down. She ducked, and the axe got stuck in the wall, but that did not stop him.

Instead, he ripped out part of the wall with his axe.

EquinoxDate: We, 25.July.12, 1:57 AM | Message # 82
She began running, but turned to look as Dexio appeared before Darion, punching him back, with a fist to the jaw.

Darion staggered back, but didn't react fast enough to stop Dexio's blade barrage.

Dexio shot right in front of Darion, and began lashing away with his arm blades.

Sparks, Sparks everywhere.

Sparks are bad.

Sparks come from friction.

Friction comes from something grinding across another thing.

And his blade going across armor, is not good.

Darion looked down, at the shadow demon who couldn't even break through his armor.

"Having fun there, pest?"

He looked up jokingly, and said "Give me a moment, I'll cut through here eventually."

Darion kneed Dexio flying backwards, but he caught himself mid-air. He IS a ghost, after all.

"By the name of the gods, you pack a punch."

"I am a slayer of gods, and this is my god slayer."

"Nice to meet you god slayer, I am a slayer of god slayers. I slay those who slay the gods that slay anything that crosses them."

"...Elaborate."

"I'm going to kill you."

"That makes even less sense."

"How so?"

"DEXIO! RUN!"

"Because you can't kill something, when you're dead."

With the blur and trickery of the eye, Darion was right in front of Dexio one second, the next, his axe was in Dexio's head.

He left his axe in Dexio's head and walked over to Trintilla, who was trapped in the corner now.

He put his arm on the wall, beside her.

"You know, I could always use a maid around the house."

She was too scared to talk.

"Come on now, I really don't want to kill you, you seem like a nice girl."

EquinoxDate: We, 25.July.12, 4:41 PM | Message # 83
-Deep halls:Ray-

I see a gate up ahead...Is that the exit?

Ray laid Baylee's body against the wall, and went up to the gate, and pushed on it.

Locked...

He looked to the side, and outstretched his hand, summoning a golem, and then pointed at the door. "Smash it open."

The golem walked up with its rock blade, which formed into a rock hammer. It swung downwards, smashing the door open.

-Middle halls: Trintilla-
His axe flew into his hand, from Dexio's head, as Dexio whisped away in shadows.

"Get on your knees then, if you wont surrender your free will to me."

She wouldn't kneel, so he grabbed her shoulder, and threw her down, in the corner. He raised his axe.

Shlick

Ray stood there, in horror, and rage.

Darion turned to ray, and began walking slowly, outstretching his arms like a friend, but keeping his distance. "Ray! You have arrived at the perfect time! I just dealt with your ghost friend, Dragoon friend, and now your princess has been executed, so she can go see her mother in The bowels of Hellisgar."

Ray clenched his fists, and looked Darion dead in the eye, as he shook his axe at Ray. "I don't care how powerful you are, this axe will bring you down like the others."

"No matter how powerful the weapon, the foolish will always die with it around."

"Then let us see who is the fool here. Where is your weapon?"

"I am the weapon. Now, Let me show you."

EquinoxDate: We, 25.July.12, 4:53 PM | Message # 84
"Fine. HRAGH!" Darion roared out, as he charged at Ray, swinging down at him. With a swift movement, he sidestepped the axe, and lunged forward, punching Darion in the side, knocking him sliding backwards. He managed to catch his balance, but he bumped the wall, and lost balance.

Ray charged forward, punching him through the wall, and into the outside. Ray stayed on the inside, waiting in a fighting position.

"What is wrong, boy? Come out and bleed for the roses, let your blood provide for those who will continue to live, and fulfill the bloodlust of my axe!"

"Come and take it, then."

Darion smirked. "Gladly." He began slowly walking towards Ray, his axe at his side, in his left hand.

Ray stood, waiting.

Darion continued walking slowly.

Tension was building between the two.

Darion dove forward at breakneck pace, swinging broadly. Ray ducked barely in time, Darion going right by him, going right to the other side of the room.

Ray dashed forward, swinging at him. Darion swing downwards, trying to slice him in half as he ran past, but Ray jumped at the last moment, drop kicking Darion's head into the window behind him.

Ray rolled out of the way, before Darion could recover. He got up, and backed away from Darion.

Darion lifted his head, no glass in him at all, somehow.

"But...How?"

"I have the power of the gods, Rayvus. Now, what do you have? The power of stone, right, stone warrior?"

Ray growled, and waited for Darion, waiting in a fighting pose.

"Hmp, You are a truly great adversary, Ray. I feel honored to fight such a great combatant. It is a shame I cannot let you live, or we could be great rivals."

He has the ability to heal, and his axe will definitely kill me instantly if he gets a good swing, since I'm wearing no armor, only leather rags for clothing...How do I kill such an enemy?

EquinoxDate: Th, 26.July.12, 0:04 AM | Message # 85
"You look troubled, are you perhaps worried that you cannot beat someone such as me?" Darion shook his axe at Ray once again, waiting.

He can't heal a beheading, but I can't behead him without a weapon...

But my demi-god form can!

I just need to buy myself some time, he'll strike me down quick if I don't distract him...

Ray ran forward to Strike Darion, but as Darion swung down at him, he spun around to the left, swerving around him. With a powerful jump, he got just high enough to wrap his legs around Darion's neck, and yank him back, hurling him over his head, through the already broken window.

Ray jumped up, and Summoned his golem to him again. He quickly empowered the magic of the golem's center crystal, and he turned into a large golem, with a large rock blade.

Darion got up, cracking his neck. "That was quite the thro-"

He walked back in, impressed. "This, now THIS is what I've been waiting for. Time to slay a demi-god!"

His blade had a red aura around the edges of it.

What magic is this...?

Ray charged forward, slamming down at Darion, who side stepped it, and jumped on the blade. he raised his axe to strike the golem's head, but Ray quickly yanked the sword up, hurling Darion behind him, who landed on his feet.

As he turned around, Darion was already coming for another strike. Before he could react, Darion struck the golem's side as he ran by.

A burning sensation ran through the golem and Ray.

Shit, that axe is fiery to the core now...

EquinoxDate: Fr, 27.July.12, 1:28 AM | Message # 86
Darion smirked. "What's wrong, can't keep up now?"

He began moving side to side in a blur, moving closer with each blurring movement.

"GET BACK!" Ray swung his sword down in an attempt to strike Darion, which ultimately failed. With a swift dive forward, Darion slipped under the golem's arms, and grabbed the green gem in the center.

"I'll be taking that, Huahah."

He ripped the gem from The golem's chest, and the golem fell apart. As the rocks of the golem disappeared in a bright light, Ray appeared in their place, at his knees.

"You were stronger without the golem. What a shame, it's time for you to die now."

Darion raised his axe in the air.

"..."

Ray just sat there on one knee, head lowered.

"..."

Ray just sat there.

"Come on kid, get up and fight, it's no fun if you just let me kill you!"

Ray just sat there, mortified.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 27.July.12, 5:10 PM | Message # 87
Brutus...

Trintilla...

Baylee...

Dexio...

Vallin...

Tracks...

The king...

The queen...

Draven...

All those knights at the castle...

All those villagers...

My family...

The man in the cell...

Soldiers who fought for a cause they know not of the dark intentions existing inside of it...

Everyone of them, dead. Because of my weakness, because of how pathetic I am. Because of the undead.

Because of the undead.

THE UNDEAD.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 27.July.12, 7:12 PM | Message # 88
Darion looked down at Ray standing upright, his axe on his left shoulder.

"You're no fun."

With a swift uppercut from a downwards position, Ray knocked Darion hauling backwards.

Ray struck a battle pose. "Why you little.."

Darion charged forward, swinging his axe at Ray's head. He ducked, and stuck his leg out, tripping Darion, causing him to land face-first into the stone slabs of the floor.

"Fighting dirty, are we?"

Darion's axe was still red.

Darion happened to notice he still had the sense of a god around.

"What did you do, did you summon a god!?"

"I wish I could."

"Hmp, no matter the troubles. With the god effect still active, that makes me even more superior to you."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that."

"And why is that?"

"Because the Ray you fought against, was a Dragoon. Someone who fights for a cause, because he has no family or love to fight for."

"You're trying to tell me, you're a different person now? How chajja." (Cheesy)

"Yes, and No. Yes, I am a different person, because I have both of those things to fight for now. And no, because I'm not telling you. I'm warning you."

"Oooh, how scary, why don't you show me wh-"

With a flash of green light, Ray appeared crouched down in front of Darion. Before he could react, Ray swept his right foot forward, tripping Darion, jumping upwards and elbow-dropping him as he passed him in air, with a spin to catch a controlled air drift, to make himself fall on Darion faster.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 28.July.12, 2:08 AM | Message # 89
Darion tried to kick Ray away, but Ray simply jumped away, to his feet. Darion also jumped to his feet, keeping his distance.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"Rayvus Verninon, son of none, apprentice of Draven Maliko. I am prepared to show you the fullest extent of my power."

"Then DO IT! Show me TRUE power!"

Ray reached his arm out, then flexed it backwards and inwards, towards his shoulder. Green light became an aura around him.

"Is that it?"

"Not at all."

He reached his arms inwards, then shot them out in a flexing, an explosion of green light enveloped the entire building, then completely disappeared, except for the aura outlining Ray.

Darion dashed forward, and swung downwards at Ray's head, only for it to be blocked by the green aura.

"That's not very honorable fighting, Darion."

EquinoxDate: Su, 29.July.12, 1:32 AM | Message # 90
"Uh-"

With the drop of an elbow, Darion was knocked to the ground.

Ray picked him up, and slung him across the room.

"Pathetic display, Darion."

"I'LL RIP YOU IN HALF!"

He charged forward again, striking and striking.

"You can't harm me, give up."

"I KNOW I CAN!"

"Your rage has lost you your strength of honor, you are a pathetic scoundrel for a fighter now."

"DON'T YOU INSULT ME, FOR I AM A SLAYER OF GODS! OF GODS!"

"You are a rage-fueled weakling."

Darion charged forward, and swung at Ray's chest, only for his axe to get stuck in the aura's shield.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 30.July.12, 1:58 AM | Message # 91
Ray simply thrusted his knee forward, striking Darion in the gut, Striking him down with his elbow.

Ray lifted his foot in the air. "T'is a shame the voices beg for you to die, I would love to have you as a true rival."

As he stopped down, but Darion grabbed his bare foot with both hands, barely holding the powerful stomping device from his chest.

"I...WILL NOT DIE!" He began grunting and roaring, pushing at Ray's foot, and eventually pushed Ray away. He jumped up, grabbing his axe.

"Hah! I'll kill you NOW!"

He grabbed the axe with both hands, and brought it forward in front of his chest, in a battle pose. Dark auras glowed around him.

"LET ME SHOW YOU THE POWER OF THE CARRION! OVALITESS, GIVE ME YOUR POWER!"

Ray shot forward almost instantly, smacking his axe away, and smashing his right fist over Darion's head, kneeing him backwards.

He stopped mid-flight, and landed softly on his feet. Dark feathered wings came from his back, and his axe appeared back in his right hand, in a puff of shadows, his axe glowing with dark power.

"Now, let me show you the true power of the Carrion! Meet GodSlayer Darion, Hand of the Carrion!"

"Yes Yes, come and fight, enough fancy banter, you honorless piece of shit."

"I'll Show you honorless, when I smash your hideous face in with the butt of my axe!"

"You've shown damn well enough, now show me blood!"

Ray Dashed forward, swiftly striking Darion across the face, and flipped backwards, kicking him across the face. Before Darion could react, Ray dashed forward, and struck him in the chest. Darion grabbed his back from reaching over him, and flipped Ray over his head, Ray's back slamming on the ground behind Darion.

"Earth, healing, life, against The Carrion, necromancy, suffering, and death! Oh, how fun this shall be!"

Ray got to his feet, prepared to fight again.

"That it will be."

Darion smirked, and dashed forward, but Ray slipped around behind him, Ray simply kicking Darion flying forward, onto his face.

Darion got up, and flew into the air, building a large shadow ball.

"TAKE THIS!"

He shot three dark orbs, but the ground around Ray began to float upwards, and he threw three large stones from the building at the dark orbs, blowing up the stones, while destroying the shadow orbs.

Trintilla and Brutus walked out of the building's hole, watching the fight. Soon, Baylee and Dexio joined them.

"What happened...And what's happening..." Trintilla said, watching the combat.

"Ray, the stone warrior, has discovered his true power. The power of a true demi-god."Dexio said, watching them fight fists to fists.

"No, this far past simple demi-god combat Dexio, they have the power of the gods running through them, this is more than a simple fight, the Gods themselves are imbued in this fight..."

"Impossible.."

"It appears not."

"COME ON RAY, I KNOW YOUR HOLDING BACK!" Darion roared to Ray.

"You know me so well." Ray said with a laugh. He then began launching a barrage of stones at Darion, who simply blasted them away with small orbs of darkness.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:41 AM | Message # 92
With a spin, Ray ripped a chunk of earth up, and hurled it at Darion. It collided right into Darion, whom it simply wiped away from, being a large chunk of dirt.

As darion wiped the dirt away, Ray was in front of him.

With a downward double fist swing, he smashed Darion to the ground, and then elbow dropped him from about ten feet in the air, where he knocked Darion down from.

"This is amazing..." Brutus said, watching the brutal fighting.

Ray kicked Darion in the gut as he stood up, and threw his body forward, punching him across the jaw, knocking him flying backwards, onto his back.

Darion got up, and Caught Ray's fist, before he could deliver the powerful blow. Ray's eyes twinkled with surprise at his reflexes.

Darion simply headbutted Ray, then let go of his fist, swiftly kicking Ray in the forehead, knocking him backwards, flipping onto his face.

Ray stood up, only to be met by the swift downward boot of Darion.

"Pathetic display."

Darion stepped back.

"Don't let your guard down so easily Ray, and you may be able to beat m-"

Ray swept his feet out from under him, grabbing him by his neck, hurling him over his shoulder, across the ground, and into the endless meadows.

Darion looked around him.

"I see, you continue to gain power from the earth itself. Well, let the power of the Carrion remove that advantage, and let's see what happens."

The ground began to blacken.

The flowers of the endless meadows began to wilt and die.

The essence of power began to practically seep from Ray's veins, as he began to lose touch with the earth.

"Haha! I have made you a weakling once again! Now, without the power of the Earth, you are a weak little man. What is stopping me from killing you where you stand?"

Ray looked up, Eyes glowing pure green, green essence flowing from the sides like tears of earthly power. "You Monster..." He whispered, out loud.

EquinoxDate: We, 01.August.12, 0:24 AM | Message # 93
"Hmm? But you have no earth to gain power from, how are you still rising in power!?"

"I'll put an end to your evil, and then Ovalitess, I swear it."

"Cute. Now, get ready to die, I'm going all out this time, defend yourself!"

Darion and Ray both dashed forward, in a flurry of unpredictable punches and blocks, too fast to record in a story.

Ray kicked Darion back, and his fists glowed with green energy.

"Give me my life, give me my energy..."

"Hmp, you'll soon be fighting in the heart of Darkness, if you can't beat me."

"It's time to end this, Darion."

"I agree. Let us preform to our fullest extent."

They dashed forward into combat. Ray preformed a three punch combo on Darion's gut, Only for Darion to knee him in the face, repelling him backwards. As he charged forward to strike Ray again, Ray blasted him away with green energy.

"That's it, let's end this, once and for all. Dark magic, Ovalitess, guide me in your ways..."

Darion floated backwards, and they both gained immense energy in an orb, reeled back to fire.

And, they fired.

The immense power sent out rapid shockwaves, forcing Dexio and Brutus to get Trintilla away from the building's hole, as the building's hall they were previously under, collapsed.

The dark energy of Darion's blast met the green energy of Ray's blast. They focused, trying to keep the waves of energy fighting.

EquinoxDate: Th, 02.August.12, 1:56 AM | Message # 94
Eventually, the energy exploded. The pure energy blasted them both away, and forcing the crew to cover their eyes.

Upon the fading of the light, Darion was gone.

"What the.." Ray looked around, confused.

"Hey, Ray!"

"What- How are you guys alive?"

"The energy of Earth freed us from the soul trapper of the axe!"

"That's amazing!"

"Yeah, now Ray..."

"What is it Trintilla?"

"Let's get to hunting Ovalitess."

"Oh right, but where shall we go first?"

"I have an idea."

-End of chapter 6-

(Rushed, I'll fix this up later.)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 03.August.12, 1:57 AM | Message # 95
-Chapter 6 extra-
"Ray,Ray Ray Ray, one question Ray."

"What, dexio?"

"How in the name of hellisgar did you revive everyone?"

"I...don't know."

"Huh, well, one more question."

"What?"

"Why was I so weak in this chapter? I appear, I die. Previously, I appear, everyone ELSE dies."

"Because you went face to face with the hand of the Carrion."

"So? I didn't even hurt him at all, before he went god-mode!"

"He had some really strong armor."

"Which you were KNOCKING HIM AROUND IN."

"...So?"

"You threw an armored man"

"Yeah?"

"With your feet."

"What's wrong with that?"

"NO ONE DOES THAT."

"...Well apparently, I do."

-Extras 2-
Draven walked up to Ray.

"Hey Ray, when am I coming back in? Obviously I didn't REALLY die, right?"

"I'm afraid you did."

"WHA-Oh, you got me Ray, hah!"

"Huh?"

"You sly man, you got me going for a second there, making me think I actually DIED, Haha!"

"...No seriously, you're dead."

"oh."

EquinoxDate: Sa, 04.August.12, 1:42 AM | Message # 96
-Chapter 7:Standing in the Heart of Darkness-
"Where are we going?" Ray asked Trintilla.

"Carrions eat the dead, correct?"

"Correct."

"Well, then let's check Old man Death's home, the Crypt."

"Hmm..."

-Later-
They arrived, only to see undead at the front. Four.

"Easy enough. Shall we go kill them quickly?" Brutus asked.

"Might as well." Dexio said, fading away.

Dexio appeared behind one, slicing him down the middle, through his skull, through his pelvis and all.

Brutus charged forward, and stabbed his spear through a hole in the skeleton, then began to shake his spear, throwing the bones of the undead warrior everywhere.

Ray simply Ran up and kicked one, making him explode. Before trintilla could attack the last one, he turned and punched it in the head, making it's head fly off.

Trintilla's blast that was aimed for the skeleton, struck the crypt door, blowing the slate door open.

"Oh well, we've got a way in now, at least." Trintilla said with a sigh.

EquinoxDate: Su, 05.August.12, 1:08 AM | Message # 97
-Extra/tired replacement-
"Hey, ray." Brutus walked up to him.

"Why did I do an inside shake instead of crushing the skull?"

"I don't know, I felt like making you do something cooler."

"Well, I AM cool." He said with a smirk.

"Yep, just keep that in mind, your actions, are COOL actions."

"It all makes sense now, thanks Ray!"

"Your welcome."

Dexio floated up to Ray.

"what makes sense?"

"That Ray's actions are 'Cool' actions."

"Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, but he's not cool."

"I know, but why is that?"

"He doesn't like ice."

"What does that-Oh, I see."

"Yeah, he wont accept ice in his drinks, he's a jerk, not a cool guy."

"Wait, what?"

"He's a jerk, you always accept ice for your drinks, if someone asks."

"I don't do that, though."

"YOU JERK"

EquinoxDate: Mo, 06.August.12, 1:40 AM | Message # 98
-Back to the story-
The team entered the Crypt, weapons drawn, magic prepared, eyes ahead.

They traveled through the darkness of an endless room, it felt like.

They arrived at a door, and it read on the door, something in ancient language.

"Anyone know what this means? Dexio? You're our historian here, any ideas?"

Dexio floated over, and read the plate on the door.

"..."

"So what is it?"

"Stop being so impatient Ray, I haven't read the language of Haila'vii in almost a thousand years, maybe more than such."

"Then how do you-"

"I said stop being impatient."

"...OK..."

After a few minutes, Dexio figured it out.

"It reads.."

"...What?"

"...Here lies The ancient cult of Ovalitess, wiped out an Eon ago, by the Paladin crusades, also known as the Crusades of The Holy Lands."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 06.August.12, 2:28 AM | Message # 99
"...Then why were they worshipping Ovalitess, if the entire cult was wiped?"

"Some believe that Gods cannot be slain, they only fake their deaths, to escape the persecution of man, animal, and beast alike."

"I guess we should check it out then." Ray said, approaching the door. He pushed it open, to reveal a stone room, with lit lanterns. There were stone shelves across the small room, with objects under white sheets.

"It appears we have found the burial tomb." Observed Brutus.

"Hey, what does this say, Dexio?" Trintilla said, looking at a plaque over the wall on the right of the door they came from.

He began reading it, and after a few minutes, he answered.

"It is a story."

"Would you care to tell us this story?"

Dexio cleared his throat. "Oh wait, I'm missing a throat. Oh well, here I go."

"...Here lies the cult of Ovalitess, Godess of Death. She fought along-side them in the War against the paladins, but alas, they could not overcome the sheer power of the trained undead slayers, along side mediocre men with daggers and robes."

Dexio stopped reading for a moment.

EquinoxDate: We, 08.August.12, 1:26 AM | Message # 100
"I know that's not all, Dexio." Ray said with a disappointed smirk.

"Fine fine, I'll read the rest."

"Upon her death, on her last breath, she reached out to the sky, touching the head paladin's forehead. He was a master of battle with his axe, which he had slain her with. Unfortunately, upon her touch, he was imbued with her soul and power, forced to become the keeper of Ovalitess' tomb, under the alias of..."

"Of what?"Brutus asked, curious.

"Darion."

Everyone was surprised, except Ray.

He...he has slain a god with that axe...

How is such power possible in Ray, to match a warrior impowered by a god...

Ray, a demi-god, defeated a warrior under the influence of a true god...A god of death none the less...

"Continue, Dexio."

"Yes, well...Ahem, Once Ovalitess died, she took over the body of Darion, and willed him into slaying his entire clan of paladins under the surnames of Vallidor. Afterwards, he was taken to the hidden castle of Ovalitess, hidden in the Kirashi lands, and was donned in dark armor, with a red cape. He then was willed to find Swain, the Master tactian, and inform him he has been appointed as the leader of the Ovalitess Clan, and she entered him, taking the will of his crow, Bartia, and giving him her full power, leaving a bit behind for Darion to make use of, as the Hand of Ovalitess, his title, the blood drawer, stands to this day, as he guards this tomb from any who wish to enter, for they may find dark secrets within the bodies, no man should ever see."

"So...We have to search these bodies?" Ray said, looking at all the things under sheets.

"Unfortunately. And then, we head to Kirashi, and ask about the Vallidors." Dexio said, turning to them.

Role-Playing Place » Archives » Summer(June-August) 2012 » The Trinity of Talius (That's the name of the land, if you didn't know.)
Search: