Th, 25.April.24, 5:14 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monteville Massacre
Monteville Massacre
NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 2:32 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
There's a murderer on the loose, or at least we think it's a murderer. We haven't found any of the bodies yet. The police are stumped, they have no leads. Teens are being taken and not returned. No matter where we look, there is no evidence. Parents are keeping their kids home from school, no one goes out, the entire town in terrified. Still, someone disappears every week. The number has reached 12 missing now, all girls so far. 3 months of terrorism and nothing to show for it.

Cassidy Jade is Monteville's town sweetheart. The mayor's daughter, friend of all, always seen doing community service. She's been class president every year and now in her senior year she is president of the student body. Last year she was prom princess, this year she will most likely reign again as Queen. Valedictorian and Drum Major of Monteville's Marching Band, no one doesn't know Cass and Cass doesn't not know anyone.

Her and her boyfriend Taylor George are a power couple. 3 years strong and little to no bad history between them. Taylor is captain and quarterback of the football team and often the town talks of the odd pairing between Football and Band but Cass and Taylor did well to ignore it. Taylor is very protective of Cass and worries for her in this current threat, but he also trusts her entirely. Their love is undeniable. It has become accepted that should one of them disappear, progress will quickly begin making headway.

Cass refuses to be locked indoors because of the current crisis. She insists on still going to school, band and out with friends. Her group is often still seen at Marty's diner after band, and she continues the tradition of a Friday night drive in with Taylor after the football game once a week. She would not let this problem ruin her senior year.

You are a senior at Monteville County High. Whether you are a part of Cass's group remains up to you, but you are threaten by this serial killer (kidnapper?). Last week the 13th teenager was taken and this time it was a young boy. It has become apparent that no young adult is safe. It is nearing the end of the week and at this point no one has disappeared. Will it be you?

CS
Name:
Hobbies:
Family:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 3:27 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Group: Administrators
Name: Henry Tranq
Appearance: black scraggily messy hair, a black hoodie, white tank top, blue jeans. He always has a watch, 6'6 and about 300 lbs, glasses, and black strap on sneakers.
Hobbies: Playing video games, playing card games, playing on the computer,watching internet reviewers, watching cartoons and writing.
Family: Single Mom Allison and Little sister Taylor
Bio: Henry comes from a poor family in the underfunded side of town, the side of town that no one really cares about. Because of that, this killer business has made Henry extra paranoid as he already was. Because he has some mental issues, his mind plays tricks on him constantly, telling him things are there when they are not. He also has a bad habit of talking to himself, which makes people nervous around him. Because of his hobbies, he wants to get a job to afford to get a camera and write his own movies some day.
Extra:

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 4:56 PM | Message # 3
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(So it's toxic's thread without the halloween theme? I'll try and join soon, I'm busy power watching hunter x hunter)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 8:40 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
(HXH IS THE BEST. Dillon accepted, but can I ask you to change the little sister's name since it is the name of Cassidy's boyfriend?)

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 9:18 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Name: Scott Throgmorton
Appearance: Scott is a very average body build, having enough muscle to not look weak but not enough to look strong. He has mid-neck long unwashed dark brown hair, scraggly beard and goatee, and tired dark brown eyes. He is almost always seen wearing his dark brown trench coat and desert military cap with headphones. Whenever he isn't wearing dark gray cargo shorts he's wearing worn jeans, though he'll commonly be seen wearing the same outfit for several weeks at a time. His red long sleeve T-shirt is not uncommon for him and is wearing it more often than not.
Hobbies: Psychology, gaming, people watching, shooting, biking.
Family: Wendy Neal(Mother), Micheal Neal(Step Father), Daniel Neal(Step brother), Katie Neal(Step sister)
Bio: Scott is generally considered scary because of his anti-social behavior and constant violent jokes with his friends, though he's probably the nicest and least selfish person out of the school. He's generally seen making sarcastic comments or sleeping through class, whenever he decides to do work though it's commonly done before others. Scott has an above average intellect but hates using it because he believes it makes him come across as arrogant or mean which he already tries to come across as but in a funny way. Scott is never hiding anything but people think he is because he never starts a conversation.
Extra: Scott used to be apart of boy scouts and so he feels uncomfortable not helping others.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 9:23 PM | Message # 6
Commander
(Ginny?)

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:30 PM | Message # 7
CS 
Name: Mark Hills
Appearance: Caucasian, 6'0, 244 pounds, bulky build, short brown hair that rests against the top of his ears. Light brown eyes, wears plain colored shirts and jeans typically. Wears white nike shoes.
Hobbies: Football, fantasy books, fishing
Family: Tim Hills, 43 (Father) Donna Hills, 41 (Mother) Lara Hills, 22 (Older sister)
Bio: Mark is a left guard on the football team. His older sister has already moved out, with a job at a general store a few towns over. Mark wants to go professional in football, but he's considering professional fishing if football somehow doesn't work out. He enjoys fantasy books, because he is a huge fan of pretending he's a hero. He's not incredibly brave, but he still wants to be a hero, even if it's just protecting the quarterback from the biggest player on the other team.
Extra: Mark has a large issue with bravado.

DepressedDuckDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:45 PM | Message # 8
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
CS 
Name: Steve Golgari
Appearance: Steve is very tall. He wears a black and orange hoodie that covers his face most of the time. When it's off his brown hair, pale white skin and bright blue eyes become visible. He usually wears jeans, and tattered sneakers.
Hobbies: Daydreaming, Video gaming, homework, and cooking 
Family: His father, Smith.
Bio: Nobody knows a lot about Steve. Sure, they know he's tall, wears the hoodie, and sticks in the shadows most of the time, but they don't really know who he is as a person. He gets picked on a lot because of the way he looks and his intense shyness and antisocial behavior. Despite all of the name-calling, he is almost the top student in all of his classes, because he seems to apply an unusual amount of effort to everything. He was actually moved up into senior classes due to his unusually high intellect. The parts in class he is weakest in are class participation and presentations, which he either does not present or simply refuses to complete. Due to his antisocial nature, shyness and obvious intelligence, there have been whispers in the school that Steve is the Murderer.
Extra: He loves cats, and volunteers at a local shelter.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Fr, 03.October.14, 6:33 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Cassidy Jade

Appearance: [attach. 1]

Hobbies: Band, tennis, school, going to the movies, watching the Football games

Family: Mayor Jackson Jade (48, Father), Emily Jade (44, Mother), Gregg Jade (22, Brother), Michael Jade (14, Brother)

Bio: Read above ^^^^

Extra:

--------------------------------------------------

Name: Taylor George

Appearance: [attach. 2]

Hobbies: Football, weight lifting, playing guitar, movies, watching the band

Family: Marcus George (53, Father), Timothy George (25, Brother), Thomas George (25, Brother)

Bio: Taylor has not had as nice a life as Cass but he still came out right in the end. His alcoholic father and bully brothers have shown who not to be and in turn he will treat no one with harm or disrespect. Super glad he's graduating this year, Taylor was offered a full ride football scholarship at the same college Cass plans on attending four states away. He would finally be able to get out of this awful homelife and be with Cass at the same time.

Extra:
Attachments: 6768031.jpg (160.1 Kb) · 2779771.jpg (83.7 Kb)

NarutardDate: Fr, 03.October.14, 7:01 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
(All accepted, start)
Class is in session. It is a breezy, Friday, October afternoon and there is a big match up on the field tonight between the Monteville Warriors and the Cory Stingrays from the county over. Everybody who os in school is abuzz but not about the game. Moreso over the fact that no one has disappeared yet this week. Because of this, the game hasn't been canceled and it is expected that most everyone in Monteville will be there tonight. The band will still perform halftime, it will be a much needed breath of fresh air for the town.

The football team has lost their Defensive Linebacker, the Cheerleaders one of their flyers, the band has lost their lead trumpet, the dancers were missing two, the art kids one, three were missing from the school devoted ones, one from the quiet ones often overlooked, and two of the everyday walks of life. Last week, Cass' brother was taken. Mayor Jade had begged his daughter to stay home now, he couldn't stand losing both but she refused. Her mother could not get out of bed anymore.

Cass sits in her Calculus BC class, working diligently to keep her mind off other things. She is one of four in the class, the other three being the three beneath her in rank. They are all talking quietly, debating if anyone would be taken this week and if so, who?

Taylor on the other hand is in his weight-lifting class with the rest of the football team, shouting encouragement as he himself benched 240. For his 185 lb. build this was exceptionally well, putting him nicely into the 50th percentile, though not best in the school. Some of those wrestler boys are benching insane amounts. He is in the zone for tonight, but his thoughts keep flitting back to Cass. She had called him sobbing when Mike was taken and he had rushed over. She didn't get better the entire weekend and it was only with effort and some coffee and breakfast Taylor himself had made her had she gotten out of bed and to school on Monday. Of course, she is doing better now but he still worries.

DepressedDuckDate: Fr, 03.October.14, 7:56 PM | Message # 11
(There are only four people in the math class?)

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 03.October.14, 8:06 PM | Message # 12
Commander
Henry sat in his English class, and was working diligently on his next assignment , which was a report on a topic of his choosing. His topic, being him, was werewolves.

(No joke, that is actually what I chose when I got this assignment)

RazDate: Fr, 03.October.14, 8:34 PM | Message # 13
Commander
Scott
I sat against the school wall, I was skipping classes rather than sleeping in them lately. I look over at my friend, he was playing his Handheld, unperturbed by smoke coming from my cigarette. I didn't usually smoke, but every few months I would smoke maybe one.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Fr, 03.October.14, 9:32 PM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
(Calculus BC is second level college calculus, typically only people who took Algebra 1 and Geometry during middle school take this and those people are few and far in between)
Cass stood and handed in her work. The teacher smiled at her pitifully and she smiled back. "are you coming to the game?" Cass asked and she nodded. "Awesome, see you tonight then." Finished with her work, Cass took her leave.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 03.October.14, 9:50 PM | Message # 15
Being on the football team, I was in weight lifting just like the others. Being 244, I was still expected to lift my own weight, and so I was currently pushing 270. Not as big of a weight lift gap as our all-star player, or half the wrestling team, but it was still a big amount. Being left guard, I was taking on the big guys, so I had to push myself to take as much as I possibly could. In the games it's basically the same thing, except the other players push back as well.

DepressedDuckDate: Fr, 03.October.14, 9:54 PM | Message # 16
(Is it near the end of the day or simply time to switch classes?
I feel a little bit like I'm digging too far into it.)

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 03.October.14, 10:17 PM | Message # 17
Commander
Henry:

He decided to look up the supposed ways a werewolf can die, then got greatly amused as one of the methods was an Atomic Bomb

NarutardDate: Fr, 03.October.14, 11:30 PM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
(The end of the day, last class)
Cass made her way to the gym hall to wait for Taylor. They usually went out for lunch after school before the game and she wanted to walk with him today.

Taylor sat up, wiping the sweat from his brow. "That's it for today guys, rest up for tonight he said." He stood and swung his bag onto his shoulder as the bell rang. He would go wash up a bit before meeting Cass. In the locker room he washed his face a toweled off before putting on not gym clothes. He turned towards Mark. "You ready for tonight?" He asked. "Big match up."

DepressedDuckDate: Fr, 03.October.14, 11:43 PM | Message # 19
In the gym hall, outside the locker room, Steve was writing in a notebook.
Gym was required for graduation. A stupid rule, in his opinion, but he had gone along with it. With a note from home explaining his "breathing problems" and constant meetings with other teachers, he had managed to avoid gym almost altogether, while still earning the credit.
Hearing footsteps, he looked up to see Cassidy, before looking back down at the notebook, and continuing to write. It was hard not to know her, and even harder not to speak with her, but he had managed to avoid attention from her. He wasn't jealous, simply cautious. He found it in his best interest to stay out of her way. She had a large group of friends, and he had a bad feeling he would be swept up in something beyond his control. 
Too late to walk away without saying anything, that would just be awkward. He simply continued to write, hoping he would be looked over.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 04.October.14, 0:00 AM | Message # 20
Commander
Henry:

The teacher told me to turn off my comp, and I did so.

RazDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 0:01 AM | Message # 21
Commander
Scott
I stood up after checking my phone and sighing, "Hey fuck-face, get up." I said to my friend then started walking, letting my mind wander.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 0:09 AM | Message # 22
"Definitely. I heard their offensive line is one of the best this year. Under us, of course, but they're gonna be a good game." I said, applying deodorant now that I had my regular clothes on.

NarutardDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 0:18 AM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
Taylor laughed. "That's the spirit," he said, clapping him on the shoulder. "I'll see you at warm ups." With that, Taylor left.

As it was, Steve was just outside where Cassidy waited. She leaned against the wall beside him, "how are you Steve?" She asked kindly.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 04.October.14, 0:23 AM | Message # 24
Commander
Henry:

I waited quietly for the bell to ring.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 0:24 AM | Message # 25
She knew Steve's name. Well, that was hardly surprising. With so many friends she could get as much information as she needed. Smart.
Or maybe she just happened to check the school records.
Or overhear his name on announcements.
Or any other option besides the most malicious one. Jesus Steve, trust somebody to be not evil for one second.
"I...I'm fine." He said. He was still rather shy, and nervous about speaking to anyone other than people he knew, but he decided to put some faith in her. She wasn't evil, right?

Walk without rhythm

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monteville Massacre
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: