Mo, 20.May.24, 1:45 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monsters Among Us
Monsters Among Us
Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.September.15, 5:36 PM | Message # 226
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Lyra agreed. "It is, and many don't understand that." She trailed off into silence.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: We, 02.September.15, 5:40 PM | Message # 227
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"Oh oh, I know a few people who could protect her! I mean, they're probably just as dangerous as anything, but they'll do the job!" I said, waving my hand in the air while jumping like a kid who knows the answer to a question.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.September.15, 6:14 PM | Message # 228
A bored admin
"Who?" Lyra flipped a pillow around and around.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 02.September.15, 6:44 PM | Message # 229
Commander
Ullvon found a nice park bench and decided to lay down and get some slepp. He laid there and started to dream about the most important person in the world to him.

"It was late one evening, Ulvon was sitting by himself at a dinner. He finally found a place to live and a job to have and he finalyl thought he would be home free.

He went to get something to eat, when suddenly Sonara came in and she looked right at him. "Hey Ulvon"

"Hey stranger, long time no see" Ulvon teased. He smiled and said to her "Good to see you"

"Yeah" Sonara said quietly as she sat down. "Say umm...Ulvon...are there any regrets you have that you possibly want to make up?"

Ulvon blushed "It's silly but...I never been on a date...not realyl a people person"

"Want one?" Sonara asked quietly, which caused Ulvon to look at her confused.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.September.15, 9:25 PM | Message # 230
A bored admin
(I think after equi posts, we'll do a ts?)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 02.September.15, 10:13 PM | Message # 231
Commander
(yeah)

EquinoxDate: We, 02.September.15, 10:32 PM | Message # 232
"Well, there's the tarrasque or his wraith friend, there's that vampire that frequents that one alleyway, and that eldritch horror that fades in and out of reality at whim. I'm sure they all could keep someone safe."

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.September.15, 10:37 PM | Message # 233
A bored admin
Lyra frowned at Ben slightly. "Well bring them all in here soon, I want to have a talk with them all. Been meaning to talk to the tarrasque anyways." She satt up. "Time for the real murders and deaths to start."

(TS!)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 02.September.15, 10:49 PM | Message # 234
Commander
(initiated) 

Ulvon woke up and looked around, he started to head upwards and continue his quest. He continued his memory with Sonara. 

Though it was weird Ulvon and Sonara's first date was such a success. They went to a carnival, talked, dance, and have a lot of fun there. Sonara even laughed at Ulvon making a monster strength joke at the strength testing machine. 

Ulvon smiled as he was talking Sonara home and said "I had a wonderful time tonight" 

"I did too" Sonara admitted to herself, almost like she was cursing herself though. She looked at him, and held her hands together as Ulvon parked a car. Sonara smiled as he guided her up her stairs. 

Ulvon turned to walk away when Sonara said "Wait" and pulled Ulvon in for a kiss. 

Ulvon paused in shock, but...kissed her back anyways. Sonara looked at Ulvon and said "D...Don't think less of me...but...do you want to come inside?" 

Ulvon looked at her, once again in shock, she was completely serious.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.September.15, 11:02 PM | Message # 235
A bored admin
Xander was in a meeting with the other employees in his office.

Lyra found herself curled up at a corner of the couch, reading a book. Night time was when she was the most active, since most humans like to use the night to do quite a few illegal activities. Activities that usually include murder of some sort, drugs, and what not. Otherwise, during the day like current, it was pretty slow.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: We, 02.September.15, 11:08 PM | Message # 236
-Funny Bones-
"Yeah, she's a decent looker too big boy." I said with a wink of the ol' lack of eyes. Or eye lids.

-Brutus-
"Why would I want to help a friend of death? She's responsible for two of my four deaths."

-Funny bones-
"Because death follows those who are around...well, death! And for some reason your soul wont leave your dead body, so you'll just get up and keep on fighting if something happens!"

-Brutus-
"Death isn't fun."

A wraith faded into existence beside Brutus, his shadowy form watching.

-Funny bones-
"Nice to see you joining us Markalian, would you be interested in the job?"

"Nothing normal can kill me, so it wouldn't be a difficult job for me. But how well could a mortal handle being followed by a wraith? It would always be uncomfortably cold."

"No kidding, I had to go true form just to not be affected by the cold. I can see why your bear of a roommate-"

-Brutus-
"I. AM NOT. A BEAR."

-Funny bones-
"Aaaaallright buddy, I get it. Tarrasque. Anyways, either of you in?"

-Brutus-
"I'll consider it."

"We'll both be there. Who else is coming?"

-Funny bones-
"Well, Elizabeth and Lyra of course, and probably Gabby the girl we're discussing. I'm gonna go find Anthony the druggy vampire that lives outside that bar, and Gol...Golthrobahknatuu? Gathrobaknatuu? Anyway, gonna find the eldritch horror-"

"Have you considered that a horrifyingly incomprehensible beast that transcends natural reality isn't a good choice?" Markalian mentioned.

"Good point, the only reason he shows himself to me is because I can't be driven mad. Y'know, with the lack of a brain or eyes. Anyways, nice chatting with you both, sorry for it being so early in the day."

"Not a problem, Maltithunin. I have one question, however. Why are you dressed like a female school teacher?"

"Today's national literacy day."

"Ah, I see."

NarutardDate: We, 02.September.15, 11:12 PM | Message # 237
The Reaper of Threads
Gabby was halfway to school and horribly stuck in traffic. She was keeping her eyes ahead, nervous to look around lest she saw something.

"Miss? Was your night alright?" Elizabeth asked, sitting next to her.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.September.15, 11:16 PM | Message # 238
A bored admin
(I thought it was the weekend.)

Lyra might as well amuse herself and closed the book. "Yeah, a little busier than normal."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 02.September.15, 11:18 PM | Message # 239
Commander
Sonara smiled and said "Hello Master" She purred as she walked in. "What is it you will?" 

No one needs to be a rocket scientist to figure out what happened next. After they finished, Ulvon looked at Sonara as smiled at her "Thanks...I don't know what I did right but...I can see this working out." 

Sonara mumbled "I'm sorry' 

Ulvon looked at her kind of confused then said "You know, I really didn't expect you to be so spontanious" He smiled "I kind of like it" 

Sonara said "I...I was just trying for you to have no...reasonable regrets in your life" Ulvon looked at her weird as she reached in her pants pocket. "Ulvon, you're a great guy...you really are, and...I'm glad I gave you my first..." She then pulled out a gun which caused Ulvon to back into a corner. "But...my bosses...said you're gonna be one of the most dangerous types of werewolves there is...an Alpha" She pointed it at him and said "I can't risk that. In...in another life, if things were different...I would have loved to make this...a real thing" 

Ulvon gulped as she kept the gun aimed at him, shivering in fear.

NarutardDate: We, 02.September.15, 11:22 PM | Message # 240
The Reaper of Threads
(Weekend school! Clubs? I dunno)
Gabby grumbled, tapping the steering wheel. Of course she volunteered to help on the weekend. She had a sinking feeling this wouldn't be good.

Elizabeth nodded. "I apologize."

EquinoxDate: We, 02.September.15, 11:27 PM | Message # 241
Character Sheet:  

Name:  Markalian Nothramandulah
Race:  Wraith
Apperance:  http://www.critical-hits.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wraith.jpg
Bio:  Markalian is a wraith. Simple as that. He sometimes appears to people who die, so he has met Lyra on many occasions, but he does not mettle with her work. In fact, his purpose is to deal with the more unruly souls who try to escape death. He's generally unneeded, but he will always appear when needed, if he wants to or not.
Extra. He has no disguise, humans can only see him if they are dying, or can see monsters in general. Has a cold chill about him as a soul grabber, which helps weaken freed souls.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.September.15, 11:29 PM | Message # 242
A bored admin
Lyra waved the apology away. "It's okay. Not your fault anyways."

Xander only shushed her as he continued talking.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 02.September.15, 11:31 PM | Message # 243
Commander
(accepted Equi)

NarutardDate: We, 02.September.15, 11:42 PM | Message # 244
The Reaper of Threads
Gabby pushed on her horn as some douche canoe in a Porsche cut her off. "Fucking selfish assholes," she growled. Twenty minutes before she was late.

EquinoxDate: We, 02.September.15, 11:51 PM | Message # 245
-Brutus and Mark-
"Do you think we should actually go? It wouldn't be the first time Funny Bones lied to us to start something." Mark the wraith asked.

"We might as well check it out, I'll feed him to cerberus again if he's lying."

"Why, so you can punch out Cerberus when he inevitably bites you to try and take your soul?"

"Maybe. Maybe."

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.September.15, 11:57 PM | Message # 246
A bored admin
Lyra dangled her legs, staring at her fingers quietly as she tossed over the idea of making sure Gabby was safe.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 03.September.15, 0:00 AM | Message # 247
Commander
(Bawp for me please ILD?)

NarutardDate: Th, 03.September.15, 0:01 AM | Message # 248
The Reaper of Threads
"Do you trust Ben's suggestions for protection?"

Gabby groaned in frustration and looked over and balked. A zombie...driving a car. She stared in horror, unable to look away

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 03.September.15, 0:05 AM | Message # 249
A bored admin
(I posted for Xander up there.)

Lyra picked at her fingernails. "They certainly are an odd group now that I think about it. A tarrasque, a wraith, a vampire, and an elderitch altogether. I'll probably just narrow it down to the tarrasque, who can certainly use this as a mean to control himself, and the wraiths."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Th, 03.September.15, 0:07 AM | Message # 250
The Reaper of Threads
"She'll be awfully cold all the time. And aren't you worried he might lose his temper?"

He looked at her and smiled, his rotting flesh hanging. He supposed to look human to her...Gabby forced a smile and turned to the front.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monsters Among Us
Search: