Mo, 29.April.24, 10:53 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » 400s to 1400s Middle Ages » Kings and Queens
Kings and Queens
EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 3:08 PM | Message # 101
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
-Astrados-
"How do you think we should go about it? Nickolas is an adept interrogator as a Templar, but it wouldn't allow me to be fairly interrogated."

-Roran- I entered the room and looked down at our prisoner. "Understand this is for your safety. You are the only way we can stop the wave of death echoing across the lands, and no nation but ours understands your power." I narrowed my eyes. "You're hurt. Who hurt you?"

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 3:22 PM | Message # 102
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Genevieve looked up at him with wide eyes and turned away. "I don't know..they were wearing a hood," she said quietly.

Gabriel sighed, rubbing his head. "And I'm sure everyone else here could say the same. Fortunately, we have a standing Minister from Ghirendale here who presides over the courts in his country. He will conduct the investigation."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 3:31 PM | Message # 103
A bored admin
Samuel frowned to that. "Wouldn't he also be the same as you to start pointing fingers?" He narrowed his eyes slightly.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 4:19 PM | Message # 104
-Astrados-
"It's true. And we cannot have each group interrogate another group, because someone could lie about their results."

-Roran-
"Maurise! Coppenhall!" I shouted, and two guards came down.
"How many of the jailers wear hoods around here?"
"Most of them do." Maurise replied.
"Nonchalantly figure out who was guarding her. Then beat him within an inch of his life unless he begs for forgiveness to the Gods. How the hell are we supposed to convince the gods to hold back their wrath if we beat their descendants?" I barked, and they headed out to find out who.

I looked back to her. "I'm terribly sorry. I'll untie you now, so you can get comfortable." I stepped behind her and pulled a dagger. "You'll just have to trust me with your safety here."

NarutardDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 5:08 PM | Message # 105
The Reaper of Threads
"Ghirendale is neutral, as they always have been. They just want their queen." Gabriel argued. "They have no outstanding quarrels."

Genevieve felt her hands freed and rubbed her wrists. "What is going on?" She asked

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 6:02 PM | Message # 106
-Astrados-
"A single person to judge has always been the case of that one person's viewpoint. Now that I consider it, however, it would be completely in his best interests to actually figure out who did it. So perhaps he is our best option for a fair trial. Who will be first to defend themselves, then?"

-Roran-
"I'm afraid you're a bargaining chip of the Gods." I said, as I came back around and sat down. "Not by my own decision. If it was up to me, I would have asked you to come with us, but you most likely would not have come because of this war at stake."

NarutardDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 6:36 PM | Message # 107
The Reaper of Threads
"A bargaining chip? Why...why me?" She asked. She felt very small, like her age was actually apparent now even to her. A pawn in something much bigger than she was. 

Gabriel looked around the others, waiting.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 7:30 PM | Message # 108
-Roran-
I sighed. "I don't know. I honestly don't know. The Gods are destroying town after town, and we need to figure out what you have to do to stop this. Do you have any clue of what to do?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 7:32 PM | Message # 109
A bored admin
Samuel scowled unhappily. It seemed like the elf and the monk are in an agreement of some sort. "It's stupid to even try to her land by force. I might like to fight and war against you all, but even the idea of taking her isn't appealing."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 9:02 PM | Message # 110
-Astrados-
"I believe the saying is, save it for the judge."

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 9:24 PM | Message # 111
A bored admin
"Look who's also talking. You've sided with the self and I suspect that you are hiding something. No sane person will side with him willingly." Samuel growled.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 9:40 PM | Message # 112
I slammed my palms on the table and stood up."He seems to be the only other person here who understands this could be the work of the gods themselves! It is not my fault that we both understand the importance of total destruction at the hands of those who are above entire armies!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 9:59 PM | Message # 113
A bored admin
Samuel also jumped to his feet, eyes blazing in anger. "So what? Even if I did take her, what good would that do to me? There's enough problems in my own country right now that I don't need this added onto it! What do you have to say for yourself since you're the one wanting to defend him?!"

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 10:21 PM | Message # 114
"I had no idea this information even existed! If I knew she held the blood of Gods, we would have done whatever she said, including calling for peace! Why would we kidnap her if she is a descendant of those we worship?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 10:27 PM | Message # 115
A bored admin
Samuel rolled his eyes like that was the stupidest question he ever heard of. "Of course, you would then take her and educate her to be a priest like all your people are! Not only that, all of the weapons will be at your disposal to do as you please!"

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 10:45 PM | Message # 116
"Her path would be determined by the Gods themselves, not us. We wold not dare mess with them, for fear of this kind of destruction!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 10:54 PM | Message # 117
A bored admin
"Well it's too late, towns are disappearing because you most likely took her to be worshipped for your own selfish greed and somehow roped him," He nodded toward Gabriel. "Into agreeing!"

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.August.15, 0:14 AM | Message # 118
"We are well aware this sort of destruction would occur from upsetting the descendants of the Gods, but you Don't! You very well could have not even considered this would happen before you took her! If we had known she was a descendant, we would do everything to please her, which does not include kidnapping!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.August.15, 0:24 AM | Message # 119
A bored admin
(Still like the fact we're the only two arguing.)

"Why the hell do I want more problems when I already have a massive problem of keeping my own different clans of people together?! That's outrageous. You simply do not have anything problematic to deal with while the rest of us do! If you were well aware of this happening, you probably took her just for this to happen to the rest of the countries!" Samuel retorted back.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.August.15, 0:30 AM | Message # 120
"But I didn't know, and it's happening to us too, so your entire point is worthless! If we worship them and have their descendant in our possession, why would they be attacking us too? If anything, they would attack us as well for not realizing her godly-hood, and letting her fall into heathen hands, like yours or Havens! All Haven does is bring the subject back to her rebel problem which no one really cares about, trying to pretend she doesn't care for annihilation, as if she has a certain bargaining chip to save herself!" I responded.

NarutardDate: Sa, 15.August.15, 0:41 AM | Message # 121
The Reaper of Threads
(Oh my goodness you guys)
Gabriel stood. "Please, silence yourselves. This is helping no one, and arguing isn't going to find the culprit!"

Genevieve stared at him in shock. "The towns...my country? How is my country?!" She asked frantically.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.August.15, 0:46 AM | Message # 122
A bored admin
(Sorry...I get carried away with arguing.)

Samuel turned his glare back at Gabriel. "You were the one who encouraged all this arguing to happen!"

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.August.15, 0:51 AM | Message # 123
-Astrados-
"Then let us get to something productive."

-Roran-
"I am...Not sure. Reports are all different, but I'm fairly sure your country is unharmed. Most likely because it is the country you were born into, and it is most likely blessed. If the Gods weren't coming down on us like a tidal wave of fire I'd send a scout to check. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Please understand."

NarutardDate: Sa, 15.August.15, 1:14 AM | Message # 124
The Reaper of Threads
Genevieve looked at Roran nervously. "I just..you...kidnapped me. How do I know I can trust you?"

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.August.15, 1:21 AM | Message # 125
Roran pondered for a moment. "I can't really think of a way to prove myself to you, I'm afraid. But I am not the one who kidnapped you. I would have much rather been one of your guards at your capital than your interrogator. But I suppose the thin strings of fate are strong enough to hold even the strongest of us."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » 400s to 1400s Middle Ages » Kings and Queens
Search: