[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Star Children
The Star Children
Dillon0909Date: We, 19.August.15, 3:27 PM | Message # 176
Commander
Group: Administrators
Diablo said "What did she think was gonna happen? I am sorry for the kidnapping. That...was wrong. However, defending himself from being shot and killed, was not wrong"

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: We, 19.August.15, 3:45 PM | Message # 177
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
"Did he even try to explain himself before freezing us?" Gunter was calm, trying to figure out the situation. He didn't bother asking Carly when she was this upset as her view would be skewed but he was getting the impression the bird's may just as well be too.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: We, 19.August.15, 3:48 PM | Message # 178
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Alright, I'm getting close to the edge of the junkyard now. Supposedly someone around here knows where little static shock is at. If he's right or not remains to be known, but I'll seek him out none the less.

Of course, nothing is without it's troubles, as in this case I must deal with bandits now.

Readying my cannon pistol, at least one of them is gonna give me answers.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.August.15, 4:56 PM | Message # 179
Commander
Diablo responded by saying one word "Yes"

NarutardDate: We, 19.August.15, 5:26 PM | Message # 180
The Reaper of Threads
Carly growled. "He absolutely did not! He sprayed fucking snow on us, made a stupid pun and when we weren't falling on our knees gracious he froze us solid! I ought to --" Gunter pulled her back before she could launch at the bird.

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.August.15, 6:28 PM | Message # 181
Commander
Diablo said "You really have to get that temper checked out"

Outcast:

I came into the room like and excited puppy and said "Diablo do you know what this is?" I said as I held a glowing green object

NarutardDate: We, 19.August.15, 7:14 PM | Message # 182
The Reaper of Threads
"I wanna leave. Let's leave," Carly said quietly to Gunter. "And go where? I can't go back out there..." He frowned at the door. "I don't know, anywhere but here. I don't like them." Gunter sighed.

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.August.15, 7:50 PM | Message # 183
Commander
Outcast: 

Diablo said "I know but say it anyways" 

"It's a reactor core! Stolen from the Krogan Empire, and re stolen by me!" I said with giddy glee "Maybe I could put this in the MK 2 and upgrade it's sheilding" 

Diablo looked at me and said "Sir...our guests are feeling uncomfortable" 

"Oh..." I rubbed the back of my head "Sorry, kind of nerded out there."

NarutardDate: We, 19.August.15, 7:54 PM | Message # 184
The Reaper of Threads
Carly glared at him. "Sir, we are on the run. If you could maybe just...take us to a cooler planet we'll be out of your hair and you out of ours." Gunter said quickly before Carly could interrupt.

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.August.15, 7:58 PM | Message # 185
Commander
Outcast: 

I smiled "What do you think I'm here because I enjoy it?" I than paused "Okay i do but that's not the point...look at my eyes" I got a little closer so they could see the Krogan signature reptillian eyes

NarutardDate: We, 19.August.15, 8:04 PM | Message # 186
The Reaper of Threads
"And?" Gunter asked. "You're a star kid, big deal. Me too. Why do you think we're running?" Carly snapped.

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.August.15, 8:08 PM | Message # 187
Commander
Outcast: 

"Well for one, I don't think either of you were born this way" I said as I put the reactor core down. "For two, it should show I'm on your side..." I said getting really annoyed at the girl "Honestly, you really have to get that temper of yours looked at. To much stress is bad for you yah know" 

Diablo said "That's what I said sir" 

I walked to the guy and said "And how are you doing? Diablo told me you were in rough shape when I brought you here. By the way sorry for not asking, getting shot at didn't exactly compel me to be nice."

NarutardDate: We, 19.August.15, 8:12 PM | Message # 188
The Reaper of Threads
"I did NOT shoot at you!" Carly glared at him. "And I am not a star kid. I'm pure Yzgarian. I am fine."

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.August.15, 8:20 PM | Message # 189
Commander
Outcast: 

I glared and said "Excuse me"

NarutardDate: We, 19.August.15, 8:33 PM | Message # 190
The Reaper of Threads
"You're excused!" Carly bared her teeth.

EquinoxDate: We, 19.August.15, 9:19 PM | Message # 191
As one rushed at me, I simply shot his hand, blowing most of it off. "Such is the power of the cannon pistol." I said plainly, before ending his screaming with a shot to the head.

I observed the others, reluctant to rush a man who took off half another mans head with his previous shot. "So, I'm looking for some answers. Where's the thunder kid of these parts? He took a couple of things I want."

"How the hell should we-" He was quickly silenced by the removal of his lower jaw and most of his neck. "Next remark insulting my awareness to how brain dead you all are?"

NarutardDate: Sa, 22.August.15, 11:05 PM | Message # 192
The Reaper of Threads
(Where is Dillon?)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.August.15, 1:00 AM | Message # 193
Commander
Outcast: 

I growled back and said "Did you just imply you're better than me and him?" I glared "Because that's exactly what you just implied"

NarutardDate: Su, 23.August.15, 8:50 AM | Message # 194
The Reaper of Threads
"OH MY GOD!" Carly threw her hands up in exasperation. "No I didn't. It's a childish expression you old fucking fart. I'm so done with this place, let us fucking leave!!!" She took off her shoe and threw it, which then hit him squarely in the forehead.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.August.15, 12:20 PM | Message # 195
Commander
Outcast: 

I catched the shoe and said "God you have temper" He sighed "Look, I'm sorry I froze you, but what did you expect me to do. Leave you alone and you watch your buddy die?" I groaned and said "This is why I live alone..." He looked at the screen "Good news is, according to Diablo the virus should be left out of your system. So I'll take you to an nice abandoned snow planet after yoru buddy as rested" 

Diablo responded to me "Acutally sir I'm worried that he might have a relapse, I want to study him for a little while make sure that's okay" 

Outcast shrugged "Does that mean I now have two more mouths to feed instead  of my one?"

He only got a "Yes" 

"For how long" I asked

"Until I'm 100% certain that virus has left his system...if not...we dump them some where and...well he'll die" Diablo said point blank.

NarutardDate: Su, 23.August.15, 1:13 PM | Message # 196
The Reaper of Threads
(Dillon. Dillon. Dillon. Dillon? Dillon are you listening? I read the first line and didn't finish. Do you know why? My characters specific power is being able to hit where she aims and never miss. Do you know what your character did? Ignore my character's powers. The power I chose and you accepted. He couldn't have caught that shoe. Because she aimed for his head. And she won't miss. I wish you would stop making up stuff for Gunter as well. He's FINE. Just over heated and now cooled off. I've been trying. And trying. And trying. And you just aren't listening to anything my characters are SAYING)

EquinoxDate: Su, 23.August.15, 2:14 PM | Message # 197
(At least let it slip through his hand enough to bump your head dillon, because that's how her power works. If she shot at my character's head, he could dodge, but it would still at least scrape him enough to leave a soon to be scar across the side of his head that he definitely can't ignore. That way it's not an OP enough power to instant kill anything she wants to, but it's a promise of damage in some form from any shot she takes. Does that sound fair you two?)

NarutardDate: Su, 23.August.15, 2:25 PM | Message # 198
The Reaper of Threads
(I'm fine with that, I just don't like the fact I'm being blatantly ignored.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 23.August.15, 2:37 PM | Message # 199
A bored admin
Nova roamed the ship for the 5th time as she waited for Aaron and sighed in frustration. She didn't exactly have the longest patience, so she had to occupy herself somehow. Walking back to the storage room, she started playing with the boxes.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 23.August.15, 5:13 PM | Message # 200
Nova found all kinds of poor grade weaponry and battle armor that the previous owners must have used. Of course there was the suits she looked at earlier. Near the front of the room tucked in a corner was one small box labeled "Aaron", and one box labeled "Kate". One would assume the Aaron box was, in fact, the Aaron that owns this ship. There has been no mention of a Kate at any point, however. 

-Aaron-
"Don't screw with me anymore you fucks, I swear I will end you all!" I stated for simple clarification. I pointed the gun at one, two, four bandits left over. "Least useful information dies. Go." They all began shouting out minor details, but as soon as I pointed the gun at someone who said that he was unsure about something, everything got quiet. He raised his hands and simply said, "I know where one guy is, that said he saw where the thunder child lives. I-I can show you if you just let us go, man!" 

"Lead the way." I answered, not moving my gun's aim from his center of thought. "Alright man, just, just stay a couple of feet behind me so you don't startle him before I get the chance to explain stuff, alright man?" "Yeah sure, man, just lead the way." I ushered him forward with a wave of my gun.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Star Children
Search: