[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Star Children
The Star Children
Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 23.August.15, 5:27 PM | Message # 201
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Nova looked around her and then back at the labeled boxes. She wasn't a nosy child, but she was curious about what was inside both of the boxes. She assumed Kate was a significant other or something, so she paid her attention to Aaron's. Maybe she could find answers.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 23.August.15, 5:40 PM | Message # 202
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
The box was pretty simple. It had some trinkets of little value, such as a paper hat, some coins no longer in circulation, and a small CD and CD player to go with it, along with stuff to repair it on the fly. He seemed to value the CD quite a bit. There were several photos in it, with the one common factor being an uninterested Caucasian teen with black hair. Looking at the face, it was clearly Aaron, as he looks almost identical to these multiple year old pictures. Some showed him with what can be assumed to be his parents and a sister. Another showed him with a school class, with the graduation class year in the background. Another couple with one girl or the other from the school class photo. Nothing seemed to say much about him on the surface.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 23.August.15, 5:55 PM | Message # 203
A bored admin
Nova floated the picture of his family closer to her and observed it quietly. He had a family, a life, maybe someone he had a crush on, a regular normal life. Then it all changed. She placed it back into the box and stared at the ground.

So she wasn't the only one...

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 23.August.15, 6:21 PM | Message # 204
"Walk faster, when I get bored my trigger finger starts twitching. " I threatened, as the thug walked faster. I could see some full metal hut up ahead. Can't be enough living space for more than one person, and the rest of the area is a giant flat ship hull. "He-He's up ahead, I swear! You can go talk to him and I can leave, right?" He requested. 

"If this is a trick or a lie, you wont make it back to your friends."

NarutardDate: Su, 23.August.15, 8:35 PM | Message # 205
The Reaper of Threads
(I'm honest to God so excited for this thread if only we could move past this beginning part)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 23.August.15, 8:44 PM | Message # 206
A bored admin
(Same here.)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 23.August.15, 9:42 PM | Message # 207
(I have no more details for you ILD unless you look at something else, just fyi.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 23.August.15, 10:06 PM | Message # 208
A bored admin
(Yeah I know. I'm just y'know...sitting here.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.August.15, 0:55 AM | Message # 209
Commander
(I was TRYING to keep people TOGETHER...that was my plan...and I'm sorry that I ignored that part, I must have missed that part in the character sheet...)

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Mo, 24.August.15, 8:18 AM | Message # 210
(Are you...Are you not going to post?)

NarutardDate: Mo, 24.August.15, 12:09 PM | Message # 211
The Reaper of Threads
(So what exactly what kind of powers did you think she had if you missed that part exactly? And I'm not going to pull apart from the thread, we have all been role playing for several years now. This site is over 5 years old alone. I'd like to think we know how to keep a thread alive if we want. I'm not going to reply to your previous post. I ask you please make a new one)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.August.15, 1:55 PM | Message # 212
Commander
(@Naru...SOrry kind of had a bad night) 

Outcast: 

I got hit on the head as I tried to grab it and held it slightly "What is wrong with you!? We're just trying to help!"

NarutardDate: Mo, 24.August.15, 6:08 PM | Message # 213
The Reaper of Threads
"And doing it poorly!" Carly snapped. Gunter cleared his throat. "If you'll just let us go."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 24.August.15, 8:29 PM | Message # 214
I knocked the bandit out with a high kick into leg drop on the back of his head. I made sure he was out, then headed to the hut, banging on the door. "Come on out, I got a couple of questions. I'll give you five seconds." I stepped to the side, and started counting out loud. "One. Two. Three. Four..." I slipped around back as a shot blasted through the door. I lined up my fist, and punched through the metal wall, finding his neck thanks to approximate size based on the hut size. I used my left foot to tear the rest of the metal out of my way, and pulled him through. "Times up. Time to talk."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.August.15, 11:51 PM | Message # 215
Commander
Outcast: 

I looked at Carly and said "Okay fine! I'll let you go, and then you tell me how long you'll last in the desert" I've said having enough "If I didn't do something, there was a VERY high chance you two would have died, and even if by some great luck you DID survive the scorching killer heat. The Junkyard is a pirate's dream land, it's crawling with criminals who would love to make very HEFTY profit cashing in on a Star Child to deliver to the Krogans, or the UAP it doesn't matter which. They frequent this planet A LOT. Why do you think I deal with them all the time?!" I said enraged. 

"No please, please keep insulting the stranger who had, and still has, every right to just leave you for dead because all you've done is berate me, bully me, and threaten me" I snapped back at Carly. "Please keep insulting the guy who has a ship that won't just break down the minute it leaves orbit off this planet, and could take you literally anywhere I damn well pleased" 

"You are the most thickheaded person I have EVER MET!" I shouted at Carly. "Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just MAYBE, that I could actually be a good help to you?! Or do you have your head shoved so far up your own ass that you think that ANY idea that isn't YOURS is a bad one?!" 

"Yeah, I got a little bit of an ego, but come on! This is ridiculous" I finally finished. 

"Luckily for you two...I'm not a heartless bastard, though trust me...I REALLY WANT TO BE " I stressed towards them. "You want off my damn planet fine! Tomorrow I will prep the Gallows and take you to Valgas, an abandoned Ice Planet in the Junkyard...nice and cold for you, and distant from any UAP and Krogan looking for Star Children" I turned and said "I'm gonna go back and work on Kiryu, see you in the morning" I slammed the door as Diablo looked embarrassed.

"That...could have gone better" Diablo lampshaded.

NarutardDate: Tu, 25.August.15, 8:49 AM | Message # 216
The Reaper of Threads
Carly grinned at Gunter and he wacked the back of her head. "You're such a child, I swear!" He groaned but he smiled at her. She laughed. Though anger still simmered, her favorite thing to do was to get adults worked up. It made them careless. They made mistakes. They were easier to steal from. That and when they pity you. You could take their house from them if they pitied you enough. "I still got it!" She sang, laying back. Gunter rolled his eyes. "I apologize for the audacity of my companion. But it is true. We do not trust many people. Our families sold us into testing. You must understand."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.August.15, 10:42 AM | Message # 217
Commander
Diablo said "My master is not a bad person" He reassured the two "However, keep in mind that his hobby is inventing several death devices to pick on pirates. I would STRONGLY advise you don't pull that stunt again...because anger makes any being do things they'll regret" He than floated up and picked up the needle that he JUST used on Gunter to test his blood and started to wash it off. "Why do I have to wash these stupid needles? Who know maybe cross contamination is the cure I'm looking for, for Frozen Jawls Syndrome "

NarutardDate: Tu, 25.August.15, 11:12 AM | Message # 218
The Reaper of Threads
"You mean lock jaw?" Gunter asked. Carly rolled her eyes and retrieved her shoe.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 25.August.15, 12:46 PM | Message # 219
After some simple interrogation involving the removal of an ear and two fingers on his right hand, I had the information I needed.

Time to grab the ship and head to that abandoned research station.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.August.15, 3:05 PM | Message # 220
Commander
"Yeah that' Diablo said working on it "I'm working on Cancer"

NarutardDate: Tu, 25.August.15, 3:56 PM | Message # 221
The Reaper of Threads
"Lock jaw isn't caused by cancer though, Lock Jaw is just another word from Tetanus which is caused when metal has a reaction with blood. Especially rusty metal." Gunter explained, getting very gesture-y. Carly rolled her eyes. "Nerd." She teased.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.August.15, 6:11 PM | Message # 222
Commander
Dialbo said "No no I mean I have some Cancer Cells in one of these tubes" He smiled "My master's past time is  making weapons to pick on pirates with. My past time, and my passion is curing disease"

NarutardDate: Tu, 25.August.15, 6:53 PM | Message # 223
The Reaper of Threads
"I worked in a lab for about 10 years, once Carly was taken I joined the work force and fell in love with science," Gunter explained. Carly was boredly cleaning her nails.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.August.15, 6:58 PM | Message # 224
Commander
Diablo smiled "Well we still have a long time till morning comes. Why don't you give me a hand with my work? I'm working on curing the diseases many thought to be uncurable. So far I've only managed the very early stages...sadly"

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 25.August.15, 7:08 PM | Message # 225
A bored admin
Nova laid on the floor of the ship, watching the many boxes bumping one another in air. 3 hours was a longer wait than she thought.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Star Children
Search: