|
Pirate Island
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.
Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.
Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.
Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 4:01 PM | Message # 6501 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Dianne I jumped off beside them, scythe at the ready.
Reagan I elbowed another in the face, slicing through several. I was sporting several major wounds but I was determined to go on
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 4:09 PM | Message # 6502 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Storm:
I was exausted, seeing mom about to be jumped by other zombies, when a shot rang out. I turned to see Dillon holding out mom's pistol having taken the shot. He tossed it to her and jumped infront of her cutting a zombie's head in half.
Irish jumped infront of me and cut a Zombie to quivering cubes of Jelly.
Dad helpd Mom up, and jumped behind her carving an undead in half with his scythe.
Cain stood in the back and wipped out two pistol shooting Zombies left and right.
Natayla helped me up while shooting a zombie in the skull.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 4:15 PM | Message # 6503 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Dianne I stood beside Cain, slicing and dicing with a smirk. "This is your punishment for avoiding my calls." I giggled.
Reagan I leaned heavily into Grim, shooting now.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 4:17 PM | Message # 6504 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Cain:
"I'll call more often than" I said shooting more
Dillon:
Irish and I were back to back cutting down Zombies left and right.
Natayla:
I helped support himself as he shot behind me, and I shot infront.
Grim:
I tossed my scythe cutting down several as the thing came back to me.
Suddenly...we all heard a loud "ENOUGH!"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 4:31 PM | Message # 6505 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Reagan We paused, looking around.
Dianne "I was talking to the zombies," I whispered to Cain.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 4:33 PM | Message # 6506 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Cain:
"Still keeping it in mind"
???:
"I have had enough of your pirate meddleing" I said glaring. "No...feel...my...POWER!"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 4:41 PM | Message # 6507 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Reagan I grit my teeth and stood, watching.
Dianne I sighed, what now?
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 4:43 PM | Message # 6508 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| ???:
I sent down undead dragons.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 5:02 PM | Message # 6509 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Reagan "Holy..."
Dianne I grit my teeth.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 5:03 PM | Message # 6510 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Natayla:
"Bring...it...on" I said growling.
???:
I moved them to attack.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 5:07 PM | Message # 6511 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (Can we ts...?)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 5:08 PM | Message # 6512 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (aww...but I want a fight)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 5:16 PM | Message # 6513 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (Sigh...fine...I don't really but okay) Reagan "Grim...I don't know...it's been three days," I said weakly.
Dianne I readied myself.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 5:19 PM | Message # 6514 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Grim:
"Rest...we can do this"
Dillon:
I drew my sword and looked at them.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 5:27 PM | Message # 6515 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Reagan I sunk to the ground weakly.
Dianne "Let's cover mom."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 5:29 PM | Message # 6516 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Storm:
I nodded
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 11:35 PM | Message # 6517 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Dianne I stepped forward.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 11:40 PM | Message # 6518 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Dillon:
I looked at Reagan and Storm, both exausted. I sighed and said "Lets get going...Reagan and Storm ain't gonna last long...and we're gonna need them."
Grim:
I nodded and we started to fall back.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 11:42 PM | Message # 6519 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Dianne I supported my brother.
Reagan I tried to stand
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 11:44 PM | Message # 6520 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Grim:
I supported Reagan, as we went back to the ship and sailed back...all of us
(I think I just gave everyone...a Crowning Moment...of AWSOME!)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 11:49 PM | Message # 6521 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Reagan I groaned, propping my foot up.
Dianne "Where are you hurt?"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 31.May.12, 11:51 PM | Message # 6522 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Storm:
I pointed to my shoulder
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:05 AM | Message # 6523 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Dianne I began to clean and bandage it.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:07 AM | Message # 6524 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Storm:
"Thank you" I said in pain
Grim:
I was working on Reagan's wounds
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:12 AM | Message # 6525 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Dianne "Of course."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|