Tu, 06.October.26, 11:30 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Pirate Island
NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.

Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.

Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.

Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:18 AM | Message # 6526
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Grim:

"You okay?" I said curiously.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:22 AM | Message # 6527
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Reagan
"Fine," I said through gritted teeth.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:28 AM | Message # 6528
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Grim:

"Don't worry...it will be over soon"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:30 AM | Message # 6529
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Reagan
"Grim...I..." I looked down at my side, afraid to go further.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:32 AM | Message # 6530
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Grim:

"Were you bitten" I said stunned.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:35 AM | Message # 6531
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Reagan
I pressed my lips together and nodded weakly.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:37 AM | Message # 6532
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Grim:

I looked away and drew my scythe "Your leg?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:40 AM | Message # 6533
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Reagan
"My side," I whispered.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:44 AM | Message # 6534
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Grim:

I sighed "Great...be glad we're immortal than...because this is going to hurt like hell "

I pulled up her shirt revealing her side. "Good news is it's not spreading...but you will have to stay in bed...for a while..." I looked away as I cut off the bitten area, holding her hands and I felt my bones cracking.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:48 AM | Message # 6535
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Reagan
I screamed in utter pain.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:49 AM | Message # 6536
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Grim:

I did my best to heal the wounds, but without my job my powers are limited, so it healed but left a really nasty looking scar.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 0:56 AM | Message # 6537
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Reagan
I was crying heavily, feeling even weaker than before.

Dianne
I watched sadly


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:01 AM | Message # 6538
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Grim:

"Get plenty of rest sweetie...I'm so sorry"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:05 AM | Message # 6539
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Reagan
I turned into him.

Dianne
We docked, arriving back home.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:09 AM | Message # 6540
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Grim:

I looked at her eyes "I'll stay with you...I promise"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:18 AM | Message # 6541
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
"You have to carry her, Daddy," i said, walking forawrd.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:28 AM | Message # 6542
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Grim:

I sighed and carry her away.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:30 AM | Message # 6543
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I helped Storm down.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:34 AM | Message # 6544
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"Thank you so much"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:36 AM | Message # 6545
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
DIanne
"Of course."

Reagan
I had passed out eventually.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:44 AM | Message # 6546
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I looked at her "I'm not bit...right?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:45 AM | Message # 6547
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
"No," I smiled.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:52 AM | Message # 6548
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I sighed in relief. "Poor mom though'

Natayla:

I saw Thalia waking up.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 1:58 AM | Message # 6549
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Thalia
"How'd it go?" I whispered.

Dianne
I nodded.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 2:00 AM | Message # 6550
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Natayla;

"By the sound of Reagan...not that well" I said quietly

Storm:

I looked away. "We got to do something speacial for her"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
Search: