Fr, 09.October.26, 3:39 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Pirate Island
NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.

Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.

Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.

Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 2:54 PM | Message # 8776
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I sighed and left her alone resting, finally.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Th, 26.July.12, 2:55 PM | Message # 8777
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
I rolled my eyes, sitting back.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 2:56 PM | Message # 8778
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I kept sleeping happily.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Th, 26.July.12, 3:00 PM | Message # 8779
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
(TS?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 3:05 PM | Message # 8780
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I woke up and made her breakfast.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Th, 26.July.12, 3:07 PM | Message # 8781
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
"You never made me breakfast."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 3:10 PM | Message # 8782
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"Sorry" I said quietly.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Th, 26.July.12, 3:16 PM | Message # 8783
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I hmphed and made coffee.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 3:17 PM | Message # 8784
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I walked to Jess, and handed her some breakfast. "How are you feeling?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Th, 26.July.12, 3:37 PM | Message # 8785
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
"Fine."

Dianne
I smirked. That there was a girl who hated being cared for.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 3:39 PM | Message # 8786
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"I'm sorry about your leg, it should heal in a few weeks"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Th, 26.July.12, 3:42 PM | Message # 8787
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
"Okay,"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 3:43 PM | Message # 8788
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"You really don't like to be taken care of do you?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Th, 26.July.12, 4:18 PM | Message # 8789
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
"No."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 4:20 PM | Message # 8790
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"Well, I'm sorry but you kind of have no choice here"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Th, 26.July.12, 5:18 PM | Message # 8791
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
I glared at him.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 27.July.12, 11:25 AM | Message # 8792
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"I'll make you a deal, after your leg is unbroken, you can take care of yourself" I said with a small smile.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 27.July.12, 3:26 PM | Message # 8793
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
"Fine."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 27.July.12, 3:31 PM | Message # 8794
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"Now do you need anything else?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 27.July.12, 3:42 PM | Message # 8795
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
"No."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 27.July.12, 3:45 PM | Message # 8796
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"Oh okay, I'll leave you be"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 27.July.12, 3:49 PM | Message # 8797
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
I sighed, looking away


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 27.July.12, 4:00 PM | Message # 8798
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I walked away to sharpen my sword.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Su, 29.July.12, 0:00 AM | Message # 8799
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
I frowned.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.July.12, 10:39 AM | Message # 8800
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I was busy sharpening it


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
Search: