Tu, 06.October.26, 2:12 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Pirate Island
NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.

Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.

Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.

Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.July.12, 12:13 PM | Message # 8801
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I went back and looked at Jessica.

(Brb eating lunch)


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.July.12, 3:36 PM | Message # 8802
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"So how are things?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.July.12, 4:18 PM | Message # 8803
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
"Fine I guess, I hate being... immobile."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.July.12, 4:25 PM | Message # 8804
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"It will get better soon" I said with a kind smile.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.July.12, 5:34 PM | Message # 8805
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
"Can't I...do something?"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 10:31 AM | Message # 8806
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"If you want to be in alot of pain"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:29 PM | Message # 8807
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
"You never know," I mumbled.

Dianne
I watched quietly. She's got spunk. I like her.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:36 PM | Message # 8808
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"Okay, deal" I said quietly.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:37 PM | Message # 8809
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I walked forward. "How about I play cards with you for right now," I offered.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:38 PM | Message # 8810
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

"That sounds fun" I said with a smile.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:53 PM | Message # 8811
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Jess
"Yeah..."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:55 PM | Message # 8812
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I pulled out a deck of cards.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:58 PM | Message # 8813
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
"No, we're using my cards Mr. Magic," I looked at him and pulled out my deck of special cards.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:00 PM | Message # 8814
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I just hmphed.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:03 PM | Message # 8815
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I dealt out the cards and looked at her. "Go fishing honey,"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:12 PM | Message # 8816
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Storm:

I sighed and looked at Jess. "Got any 3's?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:14 PM | Message # 8817
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
(Um...Dillon?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:24 PM | Message # 8818
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
(yes)

I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:46 PM | Message # 8819
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
(It was Jess' turn)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:47 PM | Message # 8820
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
(oh sorry0

I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:55 PM | Message # 8821
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
(It's fine...have I been doing better?)
Jess
I looked around and I had two fours..."Do you have any fours?" I asked Storm.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:02 PM | Message # 8822
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
(just a bit)

Storm:

"Go fish"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:15 PM | Message # 8823
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
(Oh...sorry...)
Jess
I frowned and pulled a card and smiled in triumph. I laid down my four fours in triumph and turned to Dianne. "Do you have any eights?" I asked. She shook her head. "Go fish." This time I wasn't triumphant and it went to Dianne.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:24 PM | Message # 8824
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
(its fine)

Storm:

I looked at Dianne "Any threes?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:28 PM | Message # 8825
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
"Go fish," I said, looking at him.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Search: