Fr, 26.April.24, 9:04 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Superhero/Supervillain RP (Remake)
Superhero/Supervillain RP (Remake)
Dillon0909Date: We, 04.December.13, 10:45 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Ah Skydread, the city of Heroes and Villains. Home to the prestigus Hero and Villain Academies, used to train the newest members of the Super Community.

The Hero Academy-Headed by Professor Charels Xavier- is used to train the next Hero in the world today. It is the first in its feild, and top of the line.

The Villain Academy- Headed by Lord Ganondorf (Yes Really. Its a remake and this was a FACT in the thread)is the polor opposite. It is used to create anarchy and chaos, to created the newest Super Criminal in the world.

Now both threads have a Ranking System where the Top 5 students from each academy fight in 3 arenas to determine who will win the coveted Graduation Battle. One in Fall, One in Winter, One in Spring.

Finally each student regardless of powers or abilities has one mentor figure. If the student has no powers, they can still join but will have to attend regular classes as well as other classes

So have fun in Skydread, and may you be the next Savior or the Next Scourge

(How Mentors will work: They can be a Hero or Villain from ANYTHING, even our own threads, as long as they are a GOOD GUY or a BAD GUY they count. However, explain what series they are from if you don't think they will get it)

Character Sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Powers:
Mentor:
Extra:

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Sa, 14.December.13, 6:40 PM | Message # 76
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Xavier
I leaned forward on my desk, pressing my fingertips together. "So, you encountered Lillian yesterday."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 15.December.13, 6:02 PM | Message # 77
Commander
Shock:

I sighed as I looked down

Jillian:

I looked at him. "Yeah, I ran into her sir...we bumped into each other though...that's it I SWEAR" I said clearly frightened. The only rule in Skydread is no fighting between Heroes and Villains, established after there were so many fights here that the people responsible trashed the whole town

NarutardDate: Su, 15.December.13, 11:56 PM | Message # 78
The Reaper of Threads
Xavier
"Did you know that Lillian's home is in fact a cave with lava?"

Dillon0909Date: Su, 15.December.13, 11:57 PM | Message # 79
Commander
Jillain:

I froze up "Is said cave in the woods?" I said wincing, cause now I'm gonna be in even bigger trouble

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.December.13, 0:34 AM | Message # 80
The Reaper of Threads
Xavier
"Indeed it is. Did you know Lillian is hospitalized right now for having a frozen heart?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.December.13, 1:27 AM | Message # 81
Commander
Jillian:

I paused and froze up. "I did not know that sir" I than said "All I did was blow a little snow in, I didn't know that happened" I started to think about ways I could run out of this room, and than how far I could go. I than started to shiver as I realized, there was so many heroes that WOULD stop me, if I tried. I'm gonna die for something, that I didn't even MEAN to cause, an accident I'm gonna die over an accident.

Shock:

I got up and started to wander, to really think about things, than looked at Superman, flying next to me. He floated down, and said "Having trouble Spark?"

"No Vice-Principle El, I just...I don't know if I'm cut out for this...and its Shock by the way" I sighed "I keep failing and failing, I'm never gonna be good at anything"

He smiled at me and said "You aren't the first student, I've heard say that, and you won't be the last. Do you know of Soilder?"

"Yeah, I've heard of him" I said quietly "He seems nice, if a bit judgemental with us with powers"

Superman simply said "He's the first student to ever breach the top 10 status without any superpowers, I don't agree with his world view, but he represents what this academy is supposed to be about. Hard work, equalling good and justice to the world." He than said "Look, Shock, you have to understand that even someone with no powers, like Soilder and a certain man I know, has something that pushes them to be the best that they can be" He put his and on my shoulder. "I think you are just missing that push, once you have it...there will be no limit on what you can do"

I than looked up and him and kind of smiled, and went back to class.

(God I love this thread. I love doing cameos so much :D)

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.December.13, 1:34 AM | Message # 82
The Reaper of Threads
Xavier
"Miss Jillian, you are the top student of the Villain academy, and as such, we as the leaders of this city expect the best out of you. Why would you not investigate first?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.December.13, 1:39 AM | Message # 83
Commander
Jillian:

My heart was pounding so much in my chest. "It was hotter than anything I have ever felt before, I was just trying to cool it off a bit...than a big firey blast happened, I burn my hands, some weirdo puts allo on the wounds, and I'm freaking the hell out because even though I went back in the cave and grabbed the girl so she wouldn't have been melted by lava, I'm gonna die because of an accident" I said unknowingly making the room colder, cause of how stressed I was getting.

Shock:

I walked into my room, and started to chant to myself. Find my push, find my push, find my push ect ect

AnchorageDate: Tu, 17.December.13, 6:34 PM | Message # 84
Colonel general
Group: Users
Carter

I find my way into Ivan's room, shoving him jokingly. "Found it."

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.December.13, 10:02 PM | Message # 85
The Reaper of Threads
Xavier
"You can calm down, Ms. Jillian." I said quietly. "Lillian would not have melted though, she's a star."

Dillon0909Date: We, 18.December.13, 0:19 AM | Message # 86
Commander
Ivan:

I smiled a little at Carter "Ha ha very funny"

Jillian:

I was still shaking. "It was an accident, sir I swear." I looked down, crying. "Please...I don't to die...I did it once...I never want to do it again"

NarutardDate: We, 18.December.13, 0:21 AM | Message # 87
The Reaper of Threads
Xavier
I laughed quietly. "You're not going to be killed,"

Dillon0909Date: We, 18.December.13, 0:35 AM | Message # 88
Commander
Jillian:

I looked at him confused "But...I...froze someone's heart...not on purpose but...I broke the biggest rule..."

Shock:

I smiled inside and said "Look dude I got to get back to training...I just had a great pep talk"

RazDate: We, 18.December.13, 1:06 AM | Message # 89
Commander
Scott
I stood in the lobby of the Hero academy but couldn't force myself to take another step and I felt my hand clench into a fist, everyone here will be terrible heroes, and I'll be left to clean up their messes when they go crazy with power, none of them knew what it was to be Human. I grabbed the back of my head before I could think anything else and forced myself over to a wall where I slammed my head into a wall.

Persona Non Grata

AnchorageDate: We, 18.December.13, 1:33 AM | Message # 90
Colonel general
Group: Users
Carter

"And who was that from?"

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

NarutardDate: We, 18.December.13, 7:31 PM | Message # 91
The Reaper of Threads
Xavier
"That may be true, but these are special circumstances. You are both the number one students at your respective academies, big faces in the community. And Lillian will recover." I shuffled my papers. "That being said, Ganon has been contacted and we both agree that for the time being, until you earn it back, you will be dropped to the number two spot at the Villain Academy."

Dillon0909Date: We, 18.December.13, 11:21 PM | Message # 92
Commander
Shock:

"Well someone who inspires people lets leave it at that" I got up and went in.

Superman:

I walked to Soilder, and said "Are you okay?"

Jillian:

I paused, demoted...but I...worked so hard...urg...that means Dr.Doom's student is #1 urg...I think I'd rather them kill me now, but...at least...at least I can stay calm. Maybe he can awnser a question for me though...ever since that incident, and that thing with the weirdo. "Hey...Mr. Xavier...I have a question..." I looked down. "Am I...weak...because I tried to save her?"

NarutardDate: Th, 19.December.13, 0:04 AM | Message # 93
The Reaper of Threads
Xavier
"No, it does not."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 19.December.13, 1:31 AM | Message # 94
Commander
Jillian:

I muttered "Thanks" I got up and looked behind me. "Thank you for your time...I'm heading home..."

Shock:

I was trying my hardest, and trying so much to shock him

NarutardDate: Th, 19.December.13, 6:03 PM | Message # 95
The Reaper of Threads
Xavier
"You might want to stop by the hospital and apologize to Johnny and Lillian." I suggested.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 19.December.13, 9:19 PM | Message # 96
Commander
Jillian:

I sighed and than said "I guess" I than left, unsure of something...I just didn't know what.

Shock:

My shocks were getting closer, I'm gonna do it this time...keep your focus...find that push...find that push...

NarutardDate: Fr, 20.December.13, 0:10 AM | Message # 97
The Reaper of Threads
Johnny
I fell asleep, having exhausted myself keeping Lillian warm.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 20.December.13, 1:30 AM | Message # 98
Commander
Jillian:

I got to the hospital reletivly quickly and was lead to Lillian's room. I sat next to her and sighed "I...don't know why I'm even doing this...but...sorry" I was practicing telling her sorry, while still looking tough

Ivan:

Flash still knocked me on my butt, and than sped off. I got up and sighed hearing the school bell ring

RazDate: Fr, 20.December.13, 8:50 AM | Message # 99
Commander
Scott
I walked out of the academy and headed home.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Sa, 21.December.13, 12:49 PM | Message # 100
The Reaper of Threads
Johnny
I walked in and froze. "You," I narrowed my eyes.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Superhero/Supervillain RP (Remake)
Search: