Tu, 30.April.24, 4:01 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Superhero/Supervillain RP (Remake)
Superhero/Supervillain RP (Remake)
Dillon0909Date: We, 04.December.13, 10:45 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Ah Skydread, the city of Heroes and Villains. Home to the prestigus Hero and Villain Academies, used to train the newest members of the Super Community.

The Hero Academy-Headed by Professor Charels Xavier- is used to train the next Hero in the world today. It is the first in its feild, and top of the line.

The Villain Academy- Headed by Lord Ganondorf (Yes Really. Its a remake and this was a FACT in the thread)is the polor opposite. It is used to create anarchy and chaos, to created the newest Super Criminal in the world.

Now both threads have a Ranking System where the Top 5 students from each academy fight in 3 arenas to determine who will win the coveted Graduation Battle. One in Fall, One in Winter, One in Spring.

Finally each student regardless of powers or abilities has one mentor figure. If the student has no powers, they can still join but will have to attend regular classes as well as other classes

So have fun in Skydread, and may you be the next Savior or the Next Scourge

(How Mentors will work: They can be a Hero or Villain from ANYTHING, even our own threads, as long as they are a GOOD GUY or a BAD GUY they count. However, explain what series they are from if you don't think they will get it)

Character Sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Powers:
Mentor:
Extra:

I love Spooky Crap :D

RazDate: Mo, 23.December.13, 12:59 PM | Message # 126
Commander
Scott
I popped my arm and took of on a jog towards the school, "The Heroes have enough brooding pricks there."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Mo, 23.December.13, 8:43 PM | Message # 127
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Johnny
I watched her go and turned back to Lillian.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 23.December.13, 10:01 PM | Message # 128
Commander
(Warning: The following post may be disturbing to some viewers and is also a word wall. Keep a mature mind if you decide to read this if you don't want to read this, this is just between my characters and you can move on. You have been warned)

Jillian:

I was walking down the street heading home after such a long day, when I felt a pair of hands grabbing me and tossing me into an alley way. I turned and punched the attacker in the face, when I held my hand. I looked up and than shivered. My replacement at the academy...Cedric Vulpino, aka The Devastator, Dr. Doom's student with advanced cybernetics that make him powerful. His metallic tone displayed arrogence "I've been waiting for you to screw up Jilliain, now the Hero Academy thinks you are a killer and the Villain Academy doesn't want to deal with you any more" I than felt his hands feeling up my body. "Must suck to be you"

I tried to encase him in a block of ice but I was than slammed into the wall making me delerious. "Stop...what are you doing!?"

"Oh come now, you're aren't an idiot...I'm going to kill you, but I'm going to make sure I humiliate you" I than felt his hands getting grabby again, I tried to struggle, but his grip was to strong. "By taking away your innocence...whats left of it at least" I thought fast and kicked low, but my foot made a loud crack. "Super renforced cup...nice try"  I then tried to launch an ice spear but the thing broke. "Lets face it...you...can't...stop it..." I started to shiver, and not because of how cold my powers are. "Maybe I'll spare you after I'm done...but only if you beg for mercy"

With no other options I screamed "Help please! He's going to..." I than felt his hand covering my mouth.

"Now now, we'll have none of that" He said whispering in my ear. I froze up as i felt his hand grabbing my shirt like he was trying to rip it off. I tried to stuggle, but I was making it worse, and I became paralized with fear as my shirt ripped. He smirked "Well you're a monster but you are a beautiful monster"

Shock:

I was heading home, getting close, when I saw some people down an alleyway. It was hard to make out, but I heard a muffled scream so I assumed this was not good. I looked at my phone and tried to charge it with my powers, but I only got one bar, and when I tried to call Flash, Human Torch, Soildger, or Carter, i couldn't get a signal. So I went in closer to make out who was there to see if I could handle the situation myself. My eyes widened as I saw that girl from the park struggling against some guy i never met. I than decided on sometihng and shouted "HEY!"

He turned his head and dropped the poor girl like a rag doll and he looked at me. "Oh back off...shock boy..." He said snarkily. "Yeah that's right I know you...I keep tabs on my future enemies...and I know you suck...hard..."

"Shut up!" I said coldly "And leave the girl alone"

He started laughing like a mad man. "Really...REALLY?! You are threatening me...YOU are threatening ME?" He literally started to roll on the floor laughing. "I've seen squirrles more intimidating"

I had walked past him and looked at the girl. She was shaking pretty badly, and there were bruises everywhere on her skin. The poor things shirt was ripped, and I got up quietly. He glared at me seeing I was ignoring him. "HEY!" He shouted at me trying to get my attention. "Why don't you just go away and HEAD HOME, huh? I'm doing you hero types a favor...that girl is a monster...she was born one...she will always be one, and she will NEVER change, no matter how much she wants to."

"She's a human being?" I said glaring at him

He laughed again, but not as much as earlier "Human? Her? The only thing more destructive than her...are myself..and a demon...though its not unfair to assume she isn't one"

I turned and glared at his eyes. "It doesn't matter what she is...she's a human BEING" I said with such a hint of anger in my voice I unknowingly got him to lose his train of thoughts. "She has the same rights as every human being does, even if she is a villain if she is a mosnter like you say..." I looked at his eyes and he started to bakc down. "I will not let you do what you want to her ANY MORE"

Flashback:

Superman: You're gonna be a great hero...you just need the right push"

Shock:

My hands started to spark widly as he put up his fists and we locked into each others eyes.

(To make up for this scene: Who wants to deliver the ass kicking? The offer is one time only and if no one takes it by the time I get back tonight...its gone)

NarutardDate: Mo, 23.December.13, 11:01 PM | Message # 129
The Reaper of Threads
(I wanna see what happens)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 24.December.13, 1:36 AM | Message # 130
Commander
(OKay than: Theme song playing for this : Say it to my Face by Downstraight)

Shock:

We both got into a test of strength electricity surging through out the alley way, as his cybernetics vibrated with my powers perminating through him. His hands glowed and he punched me in the jaw breaking the grip, and than kicked me into a trash can. I looked at the lid and used my powers to send the thing into his stomach. He stood up and and punched again breaking a dumpster behind me as I dodged. I sent electric bolts into his body and I heard a creeking sound as his body started to move more sluggilshly. I ran up to him and punched him in the jaw, but held my hand in pain cause of what his modifications did to him. He than lifted me up and slammed me to the concrete causing a crack, than jumped into the air and elbow dropped me in the stomach. He got up smirking and went back to the girl, and than got shocked in the bakc for his trouble. He turned and glared at me, standing defient and he charged at me, getting in a headlock causing me to send him head first into the alley way. I wiped the blood from my mouth, and groaned as he stood up. He glared at me and aimed his hands again and fired at me some sort of lazer weapon and looked like he hit point blank.

Jillian:

I started to shake again. I feel so powerless, Cedric did something to me...what did he do...that guy...that guy...tried to save me...why. Cedric moved to me slowly and I started to shake expecting the worse whne I saw something I didn't belive. It was a thunderbolt strikeing the ground

Shock:

The bolt started to reform my body, and I looked at my skin sparking like mad. OKay...this is new. The guy punched me again, and in a bolt of lightning I was behind him. I than sent out electric shocks in his back, he turend to punch me agian, and I sent out more shocks, and I kept sending shocks after shock until finally, I used my other hand and landed a wicked upper cut knocking him down and out. I than fell down, holding my stomach with my good hand, and looking at my other hand in disarray.

Jillian:

I stood up and helped him up. When suddenly both sides of the alley were blocked. I was shakign again as I saw on one side The Flash and o nthe other side Victor. I than heard the ambulence sirens, and was lead into the back, along wtih him. We are in so much trouble...aren't we

Ivan:

I was lead into the room next to Lillian, Jillian entering the room quietly. "Hey...you okay?"

"I should be asking that" She said quietly sitting next to me "Hows your hand and your stomach?"

I sighed "Eternal bleeding on the stomach, doctors fixed that right up...hands broken though" I looked kind of happy when I said that. 

Jillian smiled kindly to me. "Thank you...just...thank you...no one...ever stood up for me before" She said looking at me. "I don't even know your name...yet you put allo on my hands when they got burned and...you saved me...why?

"Well" I said rather kindly "Its what a hero does...they help those in need...even if they are supposed to be a villain" I than smiled "My name is Ivan by the way" 

She simply said "Jillian"  We than both froze up and truely hell has froze over. Professor X and Ganondorf walked into the room at the same time

(@Narutard (Or anyone really) Borrow Jillian [I want her back obviously] and play Xavier, while I play Ganon and Ivan. Or do you wanna play both Xavier and Ganon)

AnchorageDate: Tu, 24.December.13, 4:59 AM | Message # 131
Colonel general
Group: Users
(how the fuck is ganondorf here HOW DID GANONDORF GET HERE and i mean i could take jillian if naru doesnt wanna)

(anyways)
Name: Caston
Apperance: Dressed in a black sweatshirt, along with black pants to match. Wears this mask (http://img0.etsystatic.com/005/0/6834679/il_570xN.379224516_8u2m.jpg) that straps around the back of his head, has brown short hair on the back.
Bio: Not much for talking, or removing the mask, or doing really anything a normal person should be doing. He's originally from Dartmouth, Devon, England and frequented the night hours of the current. His powers came from mostly curiosity - and he doesn't use them much for good or evil - he uses them for whatever seems fit at the time. A complex person, his powers could be massively devastating if he reaches the highest level in training - but that's rare and frankly out of his grasp as he lives a human's lifetime.
Powers: Reality Warping/Illusion (besides the stupidly strong stuff), and Replication.
Mentor: Manifold
Extra: mimiacshetwkelills

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

NarutardDate: Tu, 24.December.13, 10:20 AM | Message # 132
The Reaper of Threads
(XAVIOR AND GANON WEEEEEE)

NarutardDate: Tu, 24.December.13, 10:24 AM | Message # 133
The Reaper of Threads
(But first this)
Lillian
I stood in the doorway. "What happened?" I asked quietly. My voice was rough and I winced, rubbing my throat.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 24.December.13, 6:57 PM | Message # 134
Commander
Ivan:

The headmasters were being silent..guess they want the story too. I was about to speak up, when Jillian said "My replacement...attacked me...and Ivan here saved me...that's all" She said not mentioning the OTHER thing the guy, who I found out was called Cedric, was trying to do, but to be honest that was need to know information.

NarutardDate: Tu, 24.December.13, 8:06 PM | Message # 135
The Reaper of Threads
Lillian
"You're a terrible liar," I said to her before coughing again. "For a villain."

At that Ganon laughed and a nurse brought in a wheelchair for Lillian. Lillian sat as Xavier folded his hands together. "Miss Jillian, if you were attacked, both you and I know that you would have far worse injuries, and Mr. Cedric would be in the hospital as well. You were not knocked from your position because you are inadequate but because of misconduct. You're a powerful individual, you don't just get attacked," Xavier looked at her pointedly.

"So what really happened?" Ganon asked.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 24.December.13, 10:37 PM | Message # 136
Commander
Jillian:

I looked at Ivan, and then gave him a look of uncomfertablility. "I don't want to say what really happened sir...its really painful' I than looked down, trying to repress his touches in my mind. I than felt Ivan's hand, not in a romantic way but more of a reassuring way. "But if I must..."I said looking at his eyes, I than said "Cedric...tried to rape me last night. Ivan saw...and saved me" I said pulling my hand away looking away trying to repress more memories.

AnchorageDate: Tu, 24.December.13, 10:59 PM | Message # 137
Colonel general
(am i allowed)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 24.December.13, 11:06 PM | Message # 138
Commander
(yeah you are accepted)

NarutardDate: Tu, 24.December.13, 11:14 PM | Message # 139
The Reaper of Threads
The room grew increasingly hotter as Lillian's eyes sparked and her hair turned to flames. "That bastard did what?!" She growled and was silenced with a glare from Xavier. "Save you energy for the match," he said and Ganon sighed. "Xavier, you have it so easy with your goody two shoes heroes..." He looked at Jillian for a moment and then at the ceiling.

"What am I supposed to do now...I'm gonna have to drop my top two students and let Thomas Sanders into the top spot," he sighed again. "Or you could let little Miss Hot Head pummel Mr. Cedric at the tourney," Xavier suggested. "She has so muh power she can barely control herself. She would surely beat him to a pulp in the tourney," Xavier smirked. "I highly doubt that, Xavier. My students are top notch!" Ganon retaliated and Xavier laughed. "Hah! She'd melt him in a second," Xavier challenged and Ganon growled. "Along with everyone else in the stadium!" Lillian followed their conversation back and forth and butted in. "I'm in control of myself..." To which both of the headmasters rounded on her.

"Miss Lillian, why aren't you in your room?" Both of the headmasters looked at her and she huffed. "I'm perfectly fine to leave, they just won't let me. They don't understaffed that I'm not human!"

NarutardDate: Tu, 24.December.13, 11:18 PM | Message # 140
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Thomas Sanders
Apperance: Tall and lanky with curly brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin and glasses. He wears jeans and a t shirt, can't grasp the whole super villain costume aspect
Bio: no one really knows...he's quiet and nerdy and doesn't succeed most of the time, but for some reason he's in the top three. No one has ever really seen him in action though
Powers: Telekenisis and Telepathy
Mentor: Megamind wink
Extra: #3 at the Villain School

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 24.December.13, 11:22 PM | Message # 141
Commander
(Change the villain...please...please don't use Megamind XD)

Jillian:

I froze up, I don't know what to say

Ivan:

I looked up and said "So..am I in trouble? I did break the no fighting rule..."

NarutardDate: Tu, 24.December.13, 11:31 PM | Message # 142
The Reaper of Threads
(I AM USING MEGAMIND! FUCK THE POLICE biggrin )
Both headmasters turned to him. "Shut up," they said together as Lillian rolled her eyes. "Let me fight this kid. He needs to be kicked around. I'll destroy him at the tourney," she looked at Jillian. "I'm gonna destroy him."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 24.December.13, 11:45 PM | Message # 143
Commander
Jillian:

I wasn't used to someone being to nice to me...I looked at her, and mutterd "Promise?"

Ivan:

I heard the tone in her voice...she sounded...like she was hoping for it to happen

NarutardDate: Tu, 24.December.13, 11:48 PM | Message # 144
The Reaper of Threads
Lillian
I nodded and walked out, kicking the wheelchair. "I WANNA GO HOME!" I shouted as I strode down the hallways.

Xavier
I sighed. "My number one student..."

Ganon
"He will be punished after the tourney then," I looked at Jillian. "I deeply apologize."

AnchorageDate: Tu, 24.December.13, 11:50 PM | Message # 145
Colonel general
(where are u guys)

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.December.13, 0:01 AM | Message # 146
Commander
(hospital)

Jillian:

"No need Lord Ganon" I said getting up. "I'm gonna go check on her" I said following Lillian.

Ivan:

I was left alone with Xavier and Ganon, and I blushed and kind of gulped. "So...umm yeah...you guys aren't mad at me for the rule breaking thing right?" I said looking at them. I than paused 'You know what even if you are, I don't regret a damn thing...as a hero it is my duty to protect EVERYONE, even a villain...so I get expelled for doing what I think is right so be it"

NarutardDate: We, 25.December.13, 0:03 AM | Message # 147
The Reaper of Threads
Ganon
I looked at the kid. "Shut up," I repeated. "You did the right thing, you're not getting punished. " I waved to Xavier. "Bye now." I left.

Lillian
I went to the cafeteria, starved.

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.December.13, 0:08 AM | Message # 148
Commander
(borrowing Xavier, but then I tihnk I'm gonna let you keep the Headmasters Naru you play them really well)

Xavier:

"In fact...you showed great resilency, great heroisim, and in all honesty alot of things I see in Lillian." I said to Ivan calmly "You just need preactice with your powers." I than looked at him and said "So congradulations Ivan, or Shock...you are now...the 4th ranked Student in Hero Academy...just..remember..." I said heading out myself. "Great heroes aren't born...they are made"

Ivan:

I got kind of a smile to that, and looked up smiling a bit

NarutardDate: We, 25.December.13, 0:12 AM | Message # 149
The Reaper of Threads
(Thank you!)
Lillian
I got my food and sat in a booth far from everyone else.

AnchorageDate: We, 25.December.13, 0:16 AM | Message # 150
Colonel general
Coston

I sit in place on the grass, spinning a stick around in the air.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Superhero/Supervillain RP (Remake)
Search: