Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Isle of Zanna
EquinoxDate: Mo, 17.February.14, 10:19 PM | Message # 351
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
(I know how you feel anchorage, I have to wait a full week of story time to get something to do with my character. That probably translates into a month of real time.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 17.February.14, 10:25 PM | Message # 352
Colonel general
Group: Users
(the struggle out here)

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

NarutardDate: Mo, 17.February.14, 10:27 PM | Message # 353
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(How can your friendly neighborhood Dictator be of assistance?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

AnchorageDate: Mo, 17.February.14, 10:28 PM | Message # 354
Colonel general
Group: Users
(its good its just dat youre staying at that place for the night so i gotta wait even longer to conversate with anyone)

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 17.February.14, 10:49 PM | Message # 355
Commander
(You do knwo my main  is in the cave Anchorage...you can talk to me I will respond.)

Rachel:

"Hey could you maybe help me next week with a project I'm doing over at the Danger Zone?"

Diary:

Entry #1:

Janurary 3rd 1946

I just moved into a new place today, my parents told me write a journal entry about my experiences, and well I am.

It's kind of weird being a Vampiress in this day and age, its not like how it was back in the day, and I kind of like it. Maybe its a sign of peace to come

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 17.February.14, 10:51 PM | Message # 356
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
1946....that was so long ago. 

Rea
"What kind of project?"

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 17.February.14, 11:01 PM | Message # 357
Commander
(how many entries do you want me to do?)

Rachel:

"I need to construct a place for the Beasts that live there...sicne the old place has...problems"

Diary:

Entry #2

September 4 1958

You know, I thought I lost this. I recently found it under neath my bed. Then...fire happened. I accidently exposed myself, and caused a scene...I was then saved by..a spirit...her name is Rachel Zanna. She saved my life and took me to her island she found. Isle of Zanna...she's kind of a bit of an egotist, but...she seems rather pleasent.

NarutardDate: Mo, 17.February.14, 11:04 PM | Message # 358
The Reaper of Threads
(Let's go with four more...next one about Vladmir, then Clarence, then about Emelyn and her suspicions, then confirming her suspicions and a last note to Emelyn? To help prove Grace was the one and whatever you're planning with Vlad?)
Reagan
"Why me though?"

EquinoxDate: Mo, 17.February.14, 11:11 PM | Message # 359
(Now That I think of it, I really should make a possible story for how my Chimera became an accepted part of the island, since he's technically the first beast creature of the island. I'd have to OK it with Dillon, but I really should get to work on that. Eventually.)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 17.February.14, 11:20 PM | Message # 360
Commander
Rachel:

"Eh, you seem like you'd know what you'd doing" (Real Reason: Including her in more plots dang it XD)

Diary

Entry #3:

You know why do I even have thsi thing If I'm only gonna write in it evere once in a while I'm gonna stop writing dates because its getting really silly. Anyways, Rachel told me how she died about two weeks ago. She died because her husband threw her out the window because she couldn't give her a child.

However, that's not who I'm writing about. Who I'm writing about is a rather odd man named Vladimr. We found him on the street and he looked in pretty bad shape...so we took him in. Between you and me he's kinda cute...

NarutardDate: Mo, 17.February.14, 11:26 PM | Message # 361
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I smiled. Oh Mama...

Reagan
"Well, someone sees the truth at last" I rolled my eyes.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 17.February.14, 11:40 PM | Message # 362
Commander
Rachel:

"Are you really gonna insult someone who just made playthings out of some of your strongest members?" I said refering to her tone

Diary:

Entry #4

Once again, late on the entry, but I don't care any more. Vladimir and I got married! It turns out he's a real sweetheart. I still remember the day he proposed, I didn't even know Vampires could sweat, let alone that much.

However, we couldn't enjoy it...a new comer washed up on the island, Clarence...a werewolf. Vladimir doesn't really like that he's here...

If this is being read by one of me and Vladimir's future children, let moma give you some advice now. Don't let your life be ruled by this stupid Vampire vs Werewolf thing, its pointless, I hope Vladimir warms up to Clarence and sees that.

Clarence it turns out was shot and then Rachel said something that stunned me. She's going to turn the Isle of Zanna into a place where people like Vladimir, Clarence, myself, and her live in peace and harmony. I hope this comes to fruition...

NarutardDate: Tu, 18.February.14, 0:00 AM | Message # 363
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
Well...I am living with them.

Reagan
"I'm the youngest and the smallest, weakest in strength, why would you think I was testing you." I said, looking at her. "Do you want my help or not?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.February.14, 0:17 AM | Message # 364
Commander
Rachel:

"I do...sorry" I said quietly "Been quite a day"

Diary:

Entry #5

Vladimir Jr. or Emelyn, if you are reading this. Let me sum up why you should really let things go in just one name, Grace.

Grace has...issues...with werewolves, and sadly most of our new coven members agree with her point of view. It's gotten so bad that Rachel has peace talks with Clarence, his new wife Aleia, Vladimir, and myself.

Oh yeah, the new members thing..probably should explain that. Rachel's crazy plan was actually working, new creatures keep arriving everyday, some not even Vampires and Werewolves. The problem is, its a little to much for poor Rachel...I'm starting to get worried for her. I think maybe its time humans know about this Island...at least so she could get some help.

Entry #6

OH MY GOD I FINALLY WROTE THE NEXT DAY!!! I haven't done that since I've owned tihs thing. Rachel's meeting with the current leader of the United States went well. We're getting supplies, and our own private security to keep the peace, which helped out  cause Rachel really should not be handeling all the problems on this island.

As for Grace...she's calmed...a little...I think maybe someone needs to just show her what a life of hatred will get her...maybe then she'll be someone I could be so proud to call a member of the Coven.

I told Rachel I was pregnent by the way, she was so surprised, and happy for me.

NarutardDate: Tu, 18.February.14, 0:31 AM | Message # 365
The Reaper of Threads
(I meant for 5 and 6 to be after Emelyn was born actually)
Rea
"Howso?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.February.14, 0:37 AM | Message # 366
Commander
(meh it still works)

Rachel:

"Lets see, dealing with world goverments, dealing with this Emelyn debocal, and also this 'beast' pin thing"

NarutardDate: Tu, 18.February.14, 0:41 AM | Message # 367
The Reaper of Threads
(...)
Rea
"What's wrong with Emmy?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.February.14, 1:11 AM | Message # 368
Commander
Rachel:

"Grace is treating her like crap so she ran away from home" I said quietly

Diary:

Entry #7

Well, I actually have a reason for the late entry this time. I finally had my baby girl Emelyn. She's so cute, she has her father's eyes and my hair.

However, sadly its not all paradise...Grace's fits are starting again...I don't get what she has against werewolves...Clarence seems like such a gentlemen, despite poor manners.

HOwever, I got a bad feeling...like...something's gonna happen soon. I told Rachel these things and she just brushed it off, but no...no...something is gonna happen...I don't know what...or to who...but its gonna be big.

NarutardDate: Tu, 18.February.14, 1:15 AM | Message # 369
The Reaper of Threads
Rea
I was quiet as Grace came into the picture. "I hate that women,"

Emelyn
I grew concerned. What...was this?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.February.14, 1:35 AM | Message # 370
Commander
Rachel:

"I do too...if it wasnt' for the fact I promised to help every supernatural creature...she'd be off this island by now"

Diary:

Note for Emelyn

Emelyn, this last message is for you. If you are reading this...then your father hasn't gotten to it.

I am writing this...as I was being posioned...but its not Grace's potion...its to crude...Grace said to me, that if she would to have posioned me...I would not know it.

If it wasn't for the fact my murderer was sloppy...that I could write this entry for you...

Emelyn, this will be hard for you to belive but the person who killed me was...

Vladimir...your father...

He is using Grace...to decive everyone. She's an easy target because of her personality...but the fact remains he is the one who killed me.

I did not hear enough to get the why... I assume...that this has to do with the werewolves...

If...you think that this entry will be about me cursing your father nwo...you're wrong...Even though he killed me, he gave me you...and you...are the greatist gift I ever got.

There are so many things going through my head now, things I'm going to miss. I'm gonna miss your birthday coming up, I'm gonna miss your wedding if you ever have one, i'm gonna miss so much.

Know this though...Mommy loves you very much.

If you haven't already...get away from that castle and show Rachel this diary. Tell her what you found out...she'll probalby be less...forgiving of your father than I...Whatever you do...don't...let...her...kill...him...

Goodbye Emelyn, I love you.

PS. There are alot more pages in this journal...write your own life and story, one that YOUR children, can be proud of.

(Ahem hang on a second.

*Gets a mic*

SWERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I intentionally made one of the most unlikable characters I have ever made, for the Ultimate Red Harring.

My apologies to Lauren, but this was not a plan I was willing to change)

NarutardDate: Tu, 18.February.14, 1:38 AM | Message # 371
The Reaper of Threads
(I had slightly expected it smile After he changed Spetz' character)
Emelyn
I stared at the journal with trembling hands. No...this wasn't possible...The room grew dark around me.

Reagan
A shiver ran down my spine and I looked up. "Something's happened."

EquinoxDate: Tu, 18.February.14, 1:45 AM | Message # 372
(5000% expected it, anyone named vladmir can't be good news)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.February.14, 1:47 AM | Message # 373
Commander
(You got to admit though. Grace was a pretty damn good red haring

Speaking of Grace, she's still a highly unlikeable bitch so if you want to give her one of my trademark rage speeches after the Vladimir thing is done, go right ahead)

Rachel:

I looked to the left "Its coming from my office...I'll meet you there!" I said teleporting there myself. I looked at Emelyn and went to her "Emelyn, what happened...are you hurt?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 18.February.14, 1:48 AM | Message # 374
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I looked at her with heart-broken eyes. I held the diary out to her with shaking hands.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.February.14, 2:03 AM | Message # 375
Commander
Rachel:

I looked at it, then paused, scanning the entry again and again. There was a pressure in the room now, as the steel walls were bending towars us in a paranormal rage. I then looked at Emelyn trembing and was holding my rage in, my body literally turning red to keep it inside. I walked towards the drawer in my room and pulled out an amulet and put it around Emelyn's neck. I then hugged her, because of the Amulets special abilities. "I'll stop him..." I said looking ready to straight up MURDER Vladimir.

Vladimir:

I looked at my new servent and said "My friend...I need you to do something for me...could you please plant a vial in Grace's pocket" I said waiting for my plan to unfold. Rachel will come to investigate why her lacky hasn't returned...she finds Grace with her poison vial, and I blame his sudden vampirism on Grace. This whole thing will stay burried after that...and Emelyn can come home.

Search: