Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Isle of Zanna
RazDate: We, 19.February.14, 9:51 PM | Message # 401
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Well, no, he literally can't enter, so, we again can't do anything until one of the Pups let him in.)

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Th, 20.February.14, 0:11 AM | Message # 402
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"You're getting your own pen. If possible, I'll give you the room to burrow through the ground and make your own little underwater cave. I'll put you next to something unintelligent that can't dig well, so you don't have any collisions."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 20.February.14, 1:44 AM | Message # 403
Commander
Rachel:

I looked at the creen and my body started tto literally turn red. "Poor kid...If I knew..."

Vladimir:

"You are quite annoying."  I said groaning. "Now I'm going to say thsi again..obey me...then help me find my Ex-Wife's diary so I can destroy it"

Leigon:

"We must ask you a question, Alteron" We said to our friend. "Why are you listening to Rachel? We thought you hated her"

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Th, 20.February.14, 1:54 AM | Message # 404
"I have my own plans. This is the perfect chance to enact my plan. I'll be given free reign to build my own construction. It'll be inconspicuous at first. Something small. Then, once the plan is fired, I will be untouchable by anything that cannot fly, reigning in my own castle in the sky. Theoretically, of course."

I couldn't tell Liegon the actual plan, because chances are, Rachel has a chance of finding out. And the less information anyone knows about it, the less likely anyone will suspect anything, up until I raise an entire mountain, forming it into my sky castle! With magic and my own raw power, my castle will be untouchable by anything, even the strongest and eldest of dragons will not be able to break the magic barriers the crystal will form. It will be my safe haven, free from Rachel's savage grasp.

Once my plan fires, I will no longer be restrained by some ethereal woman who has no idea what I can do. She will know what I'm capable of, and she will fear my power.

NarutardDate: Th, 20.February.14, 9:46 PM | Message # 405
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Emelyn
I was quiet. "I'll go back..."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

AnchorageDate: Th, 20.February.14, 10:31 PM | Message # 406
Colonel general
Group: Users
(who are u talking to naru)

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

RazDate: Th, 20.February.14, 10:40 PM | Message # 407
Commander
Razarel
I groaned, "EY, shit****s, someone is here to greet you!"

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 21.February.14, 0:13 AM | Message # 408
Commander
Ray:

I groaned as I was in pain trying to transform down. Alpha sighed "No no, deep breaths and concentrate Ray..."

Rachel:

"Werewolf cave right?" I said double checking.

(@Equinox: I don't know what's funnier...

The fact that I have firmly estrablished Rachel to be more than an even match for Alteron, so in every way shape and form this plan SHOULD backfire

Or

The fact that depite all of that, I'm tempted to let you get away with tihs because THATS clever)

NarutardDate: Fr, 21.February.14, 1:35 AM | Message # 409
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"No."

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 21.February.14, 10:15 AM | Message # 410
Commander
Rachel:

"Emelyn, he will kill you" I said looking at her clearly looking. "Please, do not go back to Vampire Castle until I've dealt with him."

(Sorry I forgot to post for you Spetz)

Vladimir:

I slammed his head into the wall. "You know....I rather like this idea, thank you for giving it to me"

NarutardDate: Fr, 21.February.14, 6:17 PM | Message # 411
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"I'm a pure blood vampire, Rachel...I'm more powerful than my dad."

EquinoxDate: Fr, 21.February.14, 6:18 PM | Message # 412
(Well, a magic crystal would absorb a ghost like Rachel into it as fuel for the crystal, since ethereal creatures have natural taps of magic. But, that safety measure would only be a real danger to Rachel if she touched it. Simply put, she herself couldn't destroy it, but Alleron doesn't know how advanced humans have become during his entrapment. As far as he knows, they have no way to get into the air, outside of building up slowly. Granted, once he has enough magic stored in the crystal, they wont be able to get in anyways, since a force magic barrier would dissolve and absorb any natural element, and launch outwards any non-naturals.)

(Basically, he wont be able to do anything dangerous with the magic crystal, it'll be purely for creating, protecting, and maintaining his sky castle. It wont make Alteron OP or anything, it'll just give him more freedom to move as a character, being able to go in and out of the castle at any time.)

It seemed simple enough. It would be simple enough.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 21.February.14, 7:25 PM | Message # 413
Commander
Rachel:

I looked at her and said "I can't allow you to do this Emelyn...I won't put you in danger like this again"

Vladimir:

I slammed his head against the wall ten mroe times. "This just isn't getting old, now do you give?"

EquinoxDate: Fr, 21.February.14, 9:44 PM | Message # 414
(Just highlight what you wanna change and press the Italics button, it makes everything more simple.)

RazDate: Fr, 21.February.14, 9:52 PM | Message # 415
Commander
Razarel
I felt a growl escape my mouth, "Shit bags." I muttered and walked away from the cave.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Sa, 22.February.14, 1:17 AM | Message # 416
The Reaper of Threads
Rea
"That's not very nice," I said, landing beside Razarel. "Haven't been off the summit in 42 years...huh."

Emelyn
"I'll be fine...he doesn't know I know."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 22.February.14, 1:53 AM | Message # 417
Commander
Rachel:

"At least let me go with you" I said trying everything I could for this

Ray:

I stretched my arms and legs FINALLLY turning back to normal. ALpha smirked and said "Good work pup...now go and stretch your legs for a bit"

Vladimir:

I sighed and tilted his head revealing my bite mark. "Now I know the problem....yo uare one of those humans with very...persitant....antibodies...aren't you?"

RazDate: Sa, 22.February.14, 2:18 AM | Message # 418
Commander
Razarel
"Well, I can't enter places without permission, kinda a rule." I said and looked at the sky, it looked like it was about the rain, "Might wanna stop that." I muttered to myself.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Sa, 22.February.14, 7:53 PM | Message # 419
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"What good would that do?"

Rea
"How'd you get into our caves then?"

RazDate: Sa, 22.February.14, 8:59 PM | Message # 420
Commander
(I never entered the cave, I just got up the mountain, I had to go back and check to make sure I didn't.)
Razarel
"I never came in, or were you hoping I would?" I said with a cocky grin, the gut wrenching pain had returned, but I was suppressing it.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Su, 23.February.14, 2:53 AM

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.February.14, 0:56 AM | Message # 421
Commander
Rachel:

"Please" I said practically begging her "I can't...I won't lose another creature to that man...I just...can't" I said shaking...

Ray:

I walked to Aleia and said "So, what happens now?"

Vladimir:

"The problem was I did not inject enough Vampirism into you....I underestimated your will" My head was at his neck. "A simple mistake to fix"  I then bit again, this time injecting even more vamireism in his body I pulled my head away, and held my hand out, causing a very sharp pain to course through his body. "Also...you act like my wife had anything to do with my ex-wife's murder..."

NarutardDate: Su, 23.February.14, 2:04 AM | Message # 422
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"I'll be fine."

AnchorageDate: Su, 23.February.14, 2:25 AM | Message # 423
Colonel general
Group: Users
(if she leaves do i come)

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

RazDate: Su, 23.February.14, 2:47 AM | Message # 424
Commander
Razarel
I felt a drop of water hit my shoulder, I looked up at the sky and it had started raining. I glared into the sky as it slowly started to clear.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.February.14, 11:12 AM | Message # 425
Commander
Rachel:

I was crying queitly, clearly at my breaking point. "Stop acting like you know everything Emelyn" I said almost to that point of losing it, the pressure in the room was there again. "You don't know how much she ment to me" I said trembling. "You're mother was my best friend, she was the sweetest kindest creature that ever lived, and I felt like I was dying again when she died the first time." I was shaking. "I...I loved her..."

(@Spetz. I am not responding to that post)

Ray:

I felt this pressure all of a sudden coming from the main office building. Dallas came up to me and said "I wouldn't go out there Ray...that usually means Rachel's...not in the mood"

Search: