Sa, 27.April.24, 11:02 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Isle of Zanna ((A remake of Country of Zanna))
Isle of Zanna
Dillon0909Date: Th, 17.July.14, 11:58 AM | Message # 1101
Commander
Group: Administrators
Rachel:

"I'm sorry Reagan, you really shouldn't see me like this" I said taking the drink.

Rosaline:

My entire eye turned red and the vampires staring at back off slowly. "If you don't mind, stop staring at my friend" They backed away even further when I said "Trust me, I'm not pleasant, when I'm angry"

Alexis:

I groaned "Rosa" I said pinching my forehead. "Don't pick a fight, Mason and I are kinda used to it, aren't we Mason?"

Mason:

I kissed Alexis on the cheek. "Yeah babe." I said sighing. "Werewolf Vampire couples are very, very, very, very, VERY frowned apon"

Aria:

I sighed as I muttered "Not as much as human vampire couples"

Dax:

I was heading to the Danger Zone in a truck full of construction supplies.

Ray:

I looked at Aela and asked "So,  how long have you and Alpha been dating?"

(BY GAWD I GOT A LOT OF CHARACTER XD)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Tu, 29.July.14, 9:24 PM | Message # 1102
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Emelyn
I stood and turned, Alex clipped my dress closed and I smoothed the folds out. "Times are changing Alex...Thank you...lead the way."

Alex
I sighed and held open the door for her and led her down to the foyer

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 29.July.14, 10:20 PM | Message # 1103
Commander
Rosaline:

I looked up at the approaching queen. I muttered to myself "She's young"

NarutardDate: Tu, 29.July.14, 11:13 PM | Message # 1104
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I dismissed Alex quietly and walked up. "Hello,"

Dillon0909Date: We, 30.July.14, 0:06 AM | Message # 1105
Commander
Alexis

"Good evening your majesty." I said treating her with respect, Vampires don't age, and pure blood vampires like myself can choose an age and stick with it. So for all I know she could be ancient, like how Rosa is 300 but looks 21

Rosaline:

I can tell right away, she is as old as she looks. Rather interesting that someone this young is the Queen of the Vampires on this island

NarutardDate: We, 30.July.14, 0:33 AM | Message # 1106
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"Hello," I said quietly, looking the over. I looked at the werewolf. "And you are?"

Dillon0909Date: We, 30.July.14, 0:38 AM | Message # 1107
Commander
Mason:

I looked at her and said "I'm Mason, I'm the cute one's boyfriend, is that a problem?" I asked looking at her

Rosaline:

I paused and said "Wait a second, did I just get insulted?"

RazDate: We, 30.July.14, 0:52 AM | Message # 1108
Commander
Razarel
I stood in the corner of the throne room, watching the Queen and the main-landers.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: We, 30.July.14, 0:56 AM | Message # 1109
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I looked at her. "Pardon?"

EquinoxDate: We, 30.July.14, 0:59 AM | Message # 1110
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(That lack of respect in the face of royalty isn't making that werewolf any friends)

-Alteron-
Perhaps I can create a... safety measure. I way to keep Rachel from my fortress as well.

Perhaps, I'll make my crystal of magic a soul crystal, so it can absorb her if she gets to close. She might be able to sense it if I make that though, those emit a pretty big magic echo.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: We, 30.July.14, 1:10 AM | Message # 1111
Commander
Alexis:

I groaned "Mason" I said to him "You aren't making it easy for us"

Mason sighed "Sorry sweetie, you know we don't have the best history with other members of our race. Heck Rosaline's the only exception here"

Rosaline:

I paused and looked at Emelyn. "Look, if Mason and Alexis are going to be a problem, I'll take them and myself elsewhere" I said to her professionally, testing to see if she was really as young as I thought.

NarutardDate: We, 30.July.14, 1:16 AM | Message # 1112
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I blinked a few times. "You're a weird lot," I said quietly. "And you came at a particularly awful time," I sighed, looking at the tall portrait of my family that hung over the entrance. "That being said, I ask respect in my halls from all of you. I have no quarrel with Werewolves, but I cannot speak for the entirety of my people."

Dillon0909Date: We, 30.July.14, 1:18 AM | Message # 1113
Commander
Rosaline:

Mason said "Don't worry about it, we are used to it. Thank you for letting us stay here your majesty"  He got up with Alexis and headed to our new room.

I looked at the Queen and said "You're as old as you look aren't you?" I said calmly.

NarutardDate: We, 30.July.14, 1:40 AM | Message # 1114
The Reaper of Threads
(Pardon, she hasn't given anyone rooms and really can't just walk into a castle and act like you know the whole layout.)
Emelyn
"You do not leave without my permission," I looked to the two. "This is my castle, and while you live under my protection, you also live beneath my jurisdiction." I turned to the other, more regal woman. "I am 18 years old and have been queen for a day. My mother was murdered by my father and my father tried to kill every werewolf on the earth less than two days ago. I may be young but I am not inexperienced."

Dillon0909Date: We, 30.July.14, 1:48 AM | Message # 1115
Commander
Rosaline:

"I'm 300 sweetie" I said to her calmly. "Age brings wisdom, it's a lesson I learned a long time ago" I looked at Mason and Alexis and said "As for you two, don't think that because I am so laid back that all royal vampires are like that" I said knowingly outing myself to the young queen. "They are still rulers of their covens are they earn your respect. Do I make myself clear?"

Alexis paused and said "Yes mam" She said walking down to me, with Mason in toe.

NarutardDate: We, 30.July.14, 1:52 AM | Message # 1116
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I was quiet, messing with my hair.

Dillon0909Date: We, 30.July.14, 1:54 AM | Message # 1117
Commander
Rosaline:

"My apologies, they are used to me" I said turning to her. "Now where do me and my friends sleep?"

RazDate: We, 30.July.14, 2:09 AM | Message # 1118
Commander
Scott
I didn't like the Old Vampire, she was too laid back, and that's what made me uncomfortable, her cohorts were beyond stupid.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: We, 30.July.14, 4:51 PM | Message # 1119
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn glanced her over quietly, folding her hands in front of her. The happenings of the past few days had worn her down, physically, emotionally, and mentally. Her once faintly life was thrown into chaos quite suddenly and frankly, she didn't know how to handle it. Emelyn's trust levels had plummeted, she couldn't find anyone near to her anymore to confide in. She felt truly and utterly alone and these three foreigners waltzing into her palace and berating her like a child was not helping her at all. She blinked a few times and took a deep breath. "I know not who you are or where you come from or even what place you have in the world, but I will not tolerate such abrasiveness within my halls. Should you wish to reside here, you must first meet with Rachel at her castle on the hill. Should ahe clear you, you can stay in the guest house behind the castle. And I'm not a sweetie, Sweetie." Emelyn gathered her dress in her hands and turned, walking away. The trio was left alone in the foyer with Alex.

RazDate: We, 30.July.14, 10:26 PM | Message # 1120
Commander
Razarel
I laughed at Emelyn's response, I wasn't able to hold it. I figured that's how a Queen ought to act.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 30.July.14, 10:41 PM | Message # 1121
Commander
Rosaline:

I looked at Alexis and Mason, and said "Well you heard her, Rachel's office is just down the road" Alexis and Mason glared at me and I said "Keep in mind, coming here was your idea and it was an order from a Queen so move it" They sighed and left heading to Rachel's to get their room. I sighed and looked at Alex. "I didn't mean to offend her, just trying to motivate her to be more respectable. She seems inexperienced"

EquinoxDate: We, 30.July.14, 10:48 PM | Message # 1122
-Alteron-
I wonder what kind of supplies I'll get. I mostly just need to shape the rocks in the mountain as planned, and the rest of the supplies I don't use can be transmuted to power for the crystal.

Dillon0909Date: We, 30.July.14, 10:50 PM | Message # 1123
Commander
Drax:

I parked the truck by the Beast cage, and knocked on Alteron's door.

EquinoxDate: We, 30.July.14, 11:00 PM | Message # 1124
-Alteron-
"You can walk through soldier, the magic barrier has been broke for a while now, as you can tell by the lack of a large purple wall." I say as I transform into a rabbit, and scurry over.

EquinoxDate: We, 30.July.14, 11:00 PM | Message # 1125
(Also, dat Drax)

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Isle of Zanna ((A remake of Country of Zanna))
Search: