Sa, 27.April.24, 7:28 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Isle of Zanna ((A remake of Country of Zanna))
Isle of Zanna
Dillon0909Date: We, 30.July.14, 11:03 PM | Message # 1126
Commander
Group: Administrators
Drax:

I looked at him and sighed. "Sorry but I gotta go back to the other side of the island. All the building materials you need are in the truck. Go nuts" I said heading for the Danger Zone's exit.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: We, 30.July.14, 11:07 PM | Message # 1127
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Wasn't his name Dax?)
-Alteron-
He's going to make me carry this truck to the mountains? I know I told Rachel about building in a small part of the mountains near the dragons.

Perhaps I can figure out how these humans make these things move from the inside.

I transform into a copy of Dax, and begin examining the large mobile machine.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Fr, 01.August.14, 8:09 AM | Message # 1128
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Alex
"Our queen is exceptionally respectable," I hissed. "And she said you ask Rachel as well, I ask you to depart the premise."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.August.14, 4:37 PM | Message # 1129
Commander
Rosaline:

I responded with "She's young" I said looking at his eyes. "You honestly think, I'm just some coven leader to big for her britches don't you"

NarutardDate: Fr, 01.August.14, 8:54 PM | Message # 1130
The Reaper of Threads
Alex
"M'am, you do not know my mind. And you do not know my queen. I know you're being exceptionally rude for a guest so I ask you to leave."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 02.August.14, 0:19 AM | Message # 1131
Commander
Rosaline:

My eyes had a hypnotic gaze as they glowed in the dimly lit hallway. "You want to go to sleep" I put into his mind, and an overwelming tire filled his body. "I'm perfectly fine" I also put in his mind letting him feel at ease around me. "Now go to sleep" I said sitting down.

Rachel:

I looked up and saw the new werewolf and one of the new vampires across from me. "What do you want?"

RazDate: Sa, 02.August.14, 0:25 AM | Message # 1132
Commander
Razarel
I appeared in between Alex and Rosaline, "You were told to go see Rachel, I suggest you do as you were told."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Sa, 02.August.14, 0:35 AM | Message # 1133
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay, you asked if Rosaline was okay if she was an advisor, but THIS is not okay.)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 02.August.14, 0:50 AM | Message # 1134
Commander
(*Sigh* Nevermind than)

Rosaline:

I took my seat. "Alexis and Mason can handle it. It was their idea anyways" I said crossing one leg over another.

NarutardDate: Sa, 02.August.14, 0:58 AM | Message # 1135
The Reaper of Threads
Alex
"Why are you being like this? No one has done anything to you," I said. The word yet echoed in my mind.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 02.August.14, 1:06 AM | Message # 1136
Commander
Rosaline:

I looked up at him and said "You know, actually now I have to ask. How am I'm the one being rude?" I said calmly. "I have been very polite to you and your queen, the only people you can make a case for is Alexis and Mason, and they know me" I said in response. "I was not rude, I was making a comment about her age, I brought up a very simple fact that age brings wisdom. Do not take my tone and my actions as disrespect, if anything she's already gained miner. I wasn't even that young when I was crowed Queen." I said to him in the same tone of calm. "Now allow me to be "rude" I said to him going back to my comfortable position. "I am going to sit here and wait for my friends to get done with their assignment, and then I am going to sleep." I turned my head. "Now please stop annoying me with false accusations and minor details, because if anything, I should be the one accusing you of being rude, for being to sensitive about my words, and for being to harsh with my friend due to his race."

NarutardDate: Sa, 02.August.14, 11:46 AM | Message # 1137
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"Rosaline," I said quietly behind Alex. He turned and I put my hand on his shoulder. He stepped back. "Though you carry the same name as my mother, you know not of her exceptional kindness to any and all. I ask you of your grace to my people because they only speak in dedication to me. I am very sensitive to the fact that I was crowned at a young age because I can hear the whispers at night of the fears of my people of me not being an adequate queen. Alex only sticks up for me in that fact. I ask you to keep any comments you have to yourself for they will not be met in kind with reciprocation. There are many who would not hesitate to harm you. Though I know you powerful, please, respect me and my people." Alex pinched his lips, staring at me.

RazDate: Sa, 02.August.14, 11:54 AM | Message # 1138
Commander
Razarel
I smiled then disappeared to meet up with Reagan.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 02.August.14, 12:44 PM | Message # 1139
Commander
Rosaline:

"Well" I said casually. "It's hard for me to be as kind as your mother was, I doubt she had my life" I paused and then said "It's also hard for me to be mindful, I lived in a desert for two hundred years, you grow socially inept eventually" I then said "But you are right, I do not know your life" I then said "Just like you don't know mine" I then looked at her and said "But, I do respect you, taking on this burden at such a young age. Not everyone is up to the task even when you are as old as I" I got up to her and said "However, judging by your response, and by your loyal friend's response, you think I don't know the burden of Queen. I do, I know that burden and how easily it can make you into something you'll hate" I said calmly. "So let me give you some helpful advice. There is a time where you can command respect, but do not do it constantly, because if you force respect, all you get is lies and false worship. Doing it when it's needed, will bring more respect than you could ever want." I went back to sitting down. "Though I do have a request of you, if you will allow me to ask it." 

Rachel:

"Oh i'm sorry here" I said giving them their room key. "Anyways Reagan, thank you for being here for me"

Alexis:

Mason and I headed back to the Vampire Castle.

NarutardDate: Sa, 02.August.14, 1:44 PM | Message # 1140
The Reaper of Threads
(Oh. My. Fucking. GOD. I have said AGAIN and AGAIN that I have a problem with you bringing up her age but you still mention it every fucking post. I hate that you're demeaning my character and you're whole she said it calmly, she's not reacting cause she's the best fucking vampire ever demeanor IS PISSING ME OFF. I do not cuss, I DO NOT cuss but this is driving me over the edge.)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 02.August.14, 7:52 PM | Message # 1141
Commander
(She's not being smug you are taking it the wrong way. Rosaline is giving her compliments, nothing back handed or anything of the sort. And she's acting so restrained because honestly you are pissing ME off by being so offended by something THIS petty. Rosaline is not insulting Emelyn at all by bringing up her age, there is no smug motive other than retrained anger because she's getting offended by everyone else being so offended, and honestly if I wanted to insult your characters, I can do a HELL of a lot worse than simply bringing up her age.

Stop taking this so personally, I'm not having my characters insult her.

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, but I'm not backing down on this)

NarutardDate: Sa, 02.August.14, 8:15 PM | Message # 1142
The Reaper of Threads
(Please do explain how she is complimenting her)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 03.August.14, 1:12 PM | Message # 1143
Commander
(Because when she first said it, it was just making a comment.

When she said it the next time it was to motivate her

When she said it the time after that...okay i'll give you that one...

When she said it the other times she said "She has respect for anyone who takes a mantle of Queen, even more so because of Emelyn's age"

I think you are taking this as a backhanded compliment, when it's not. Sometimes something is just is what it is.  Like I said, if I wanted to insult your character, I'd do it my way. You know my way, I'm not subtle about insults)

NarutardDate: Su, 03.August.14, 1:51 PM | Message # 1144
The Reaper of Threads
(Even if it was meant to be like that, it did not come across like that, and I took offense.

EquinoxDate: Su, 03.August.14, 2:45 PM | Message # 1145
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Emelyn plainly said she doesn't like he age being mentioned in relation to her stance as queen, and Rosaline continues to bring it up in a rather annoying manner. I'm very attempted to attack Rosaline with Alteron, because no matter what tricks you pull, I'll just bullshit you back with 'lol copy of rosaline'. Rosaline is simply not in a good position right now, because she is starting off quite annoying.)

-Alteron-

Getting in the front of the vehicle, I begin messing around with it. Unable to figure out the contraption, I get out and turn into my manticore form. I begin flying towards the graveyard.

-Terral'go-

As I finish reading the paper Alteron teleported to me, I begin watching the skies. He should be here soon.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 03.August.14, 3:58 PM | Message # 1146
Commander
(@Naru it's fine, maybe I wasn't as clear as I thought)

NarutardDate: Su, 03.August.14, 4:05 PM | Message # 1147
The Reaper of Threads
(Just...leave out her age from now on, please)
Emelyn
I crossed my arms, waiting for her to speak.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 03.August.14, 4:11 PM | Message # 1148
Commander
(okay)

Rosaline:

"Well, Alexis and Mason sure are taking their time. It's not like the Main office is far from here" I said slightly annoyed. I looked at Emelyn and said "I do want to speak with your privately, your actions today showed me you have a lot of potential, but you are falling into a small trap already. It's a trap I fell into during my reign, and it did not end well" I said with a small but embrassed look. "Many injured...I'll tell you more about it sometime" I paused and then finally Alexis and Mason walked in with our room key. "What took you so long?"

Alexis:

I paused "Geez Rosa, snippy much" I said annoyed. "Honestly, you'd think someone who was once a Queen herself would be more respectful" She glared at me. "Oh don't give me that" I looked at Queen Emelyn. "She wasn't to rude was she?"

Mason:

I went to Rosaline and said "Room 5, down the hall to the left. It's a two bed room, which is fine for us" I said to Rosaline calmly as she got up and went to bed. I kissed Alexis's cheek. "I'll see you after you get done talking with the Queen here"

NarutardDate: Su, 03.August.14, 5:19 PM | Message # 1149
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"You all talk a lot,"

Dillon0909Date: Su, 03.August.14, 5:29 PM | Message # 1150
Commander
Alexis:

"Eh" I said with a smile "Guess you just make people open up easier" I stretched. "If Rosa was rude, don't take it personally, she's one of those people who like to be in control of situations, and this is not easy for her" I bowed in respect. "But she's not a bad person, she really isn't" I stopped my bow and said "Good night your majesty, see you tommarow" I said heading to our room.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Isle of Zanna ((A remake of Country of Zanna))
Search: