[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Isle of Zanna
Dillon0909Date: We, 12.February.14, 11:42 AM | Message # 151
Commander
Group: Administrators
Ray:

"Well..want some company anyways? I really need to figure out this place if...I have to live here"

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: We, 12.February.14, 12:47 PM | Message # 152
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Emelyn
"No, I don't." What a strange one he was...

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: We, 12.February.14, 3:07 PM | Message # 153
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
I could hear a discussion up ahead, but I could not see the people speaking. Food, perhaps? Maybe they'll lead me to more food. Entire towns of food.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

AnchorageDate: We, 12.February.14, 5:55 PM | Message # 154
Colonel general
Group: Users
Darren

I groan, looking around in the dark.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.February.14, 11:46 PM | Message # 155
Commander
Ray:

I looked at her eyes. "You...You're running away from home aren't you?"

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 0:08 AM | Message # 156
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"Oh I wish."

AnchorageDate: Th, 13.February.14, 0:11 AM | Message # 157
Colonel general
Darren

"Emelyn?" I yell again, pretty much lost now myself.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 0:25 AM | Message # 158
Commander
Ray:

"Well I got two ears and all the time in the world...so..what's up?"

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 0:27 AM | Message # 159
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I heard my name in the distance and I sighed. "It's okay...no one understands anyways." I turned around to start heading back.

AnchorageDate: Th, 13.February.14, 0:32 AM | Message # 160
Colonel general
Darren

I sit down in the grass crosslegged, putting the lantern next to me. What did the queen say to cause this?

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 0:35 AM | Message # 161
Commander
Ray:

I asked as she was walking. "You don't sound happy to be going back. If you aren't happy...then why are you going back?"

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 0:47 AM | Message # 162
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"Because I'm the princess."

AnchorageDate: Th, 13.February.14, 0:50 AM | Message # 163
Colonel general
Darren

I get back up, sighing. I gotta keep looking. "Emelyn?" I call again, looking back at the kingdom.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 1:02 AM | Message # 164
Commander
Ray;

"No disrespect, but so?" I said to her point blank. "If you aren't happy being there, then don't be there, simple as that." I then gaimed a smile. "How about you come back with me to the cave? Its not luxury, but its away from that place"

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 1:07 AM | Message # 165
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"Rude and insolent child. You have no right to analyze what little you know of me and charge me with the idea of even considering throwing my life away. Goodnight, Dog." I turned away and went to find Darren.

AnchorageDate: Th, 13.February.14, 1:09 AM | Message # 166
Colonel general
Darren

I stand in place, trying to make the light visible. Maybe it'll be a better idea.

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.February.14, 1:13 AM | Message # 167
I could hear the conversation clearly now, but alas, now that I can see them in the distance, the conversation is over. I shame, really. I was hoping to catch up on the news of the world. Hear if my deeds are still a mass-terror across the land, or if I've been forgotten by now.

I leaned against the tree and watched the two, to see if anything interesting happened.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 1:21 AM | Message # 168
Commander
Ray:

I then said to her "It's your stepmother isn't it?" I said to her while turning away from me. "You know...I don't remember much from when I was transformed...but I heard some of the things Alpha and her said to each other." I started to walk away. "I was just trying to help, and you spat in my face, congradulations...its seems you two DO have something in common." I then started to head to the cave.

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.February.14, 1:23 AM | Message # 169
(How does Ray know anything about her stepmother though, if he remembers nothing from his transformation?)

The drama theater continues. Perhaps times have not progressed as properly as I suspected.

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 1:46 AM | Message # 170
The Reaper of Threads
(He can't have known it was her stepmother? There was nothing previously to give him the indication that she was.)
Emelyn
"Fuck off, Mutt," I said. "You have no right to butt into someone's life with no rhyme or reason. In fact," I appeared behind him and slammed him into the ground, teeth bared. "You may be a new wolf, but you're a new wolf, completely unrestrained and unadjusted. I've had my life to train, my life to know who I am. You have no right to saunter onto MY island and tell me what you think about MY life. I don't care who you are, who you were or who you're going to be, but I don't care about your opinion. You have no idea what I've lived through, and I don't plan on letting you know. So fuck," I picked him up. "Off." I threw him away and walked off.

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.February.14, 2:02 AM | Message # 171
I began clapping loudly, but I didn't say a word. This was truly entertaining. I remember when I forced actors to preform for me in exchange for their lives. It was fun. But this? This is amazing. The power of this unnaturally quick woman with the bravado of someone she regards as no less than a dog!

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 2:06 AM | Message # 172
Commander
(okay okay gez)

Ray:

I got back up and was about to say something when I felt a hot breath down my neck. I turned and saw it was Alpha. "CAVE...NOW!" He roared in my face and I walked back quietly

Alpha:

I got infront of Emelyn and glared at her. "Just cause you live with an ugly bitch doesn't  mean you have to ACT like her" I said glaring at her. "You are right about one thing he had no right to but in on your private afairs, fair enough its your bussiness." I then glared "However, his intentions were good but you are so blinded by arrogence that you couldn't see that, and worse you flung like a rag doll because he wasn't conforming. Oh, and by the way, jsut cause you and your family live in the big castle doesn't make tihs YOUR island" I was straight up growling at this point.

I then heard a very straight forward, "You're right...its mine" I then turned to see....Rachel Zanna

Rachel:

"I own this island, not your family Emelyn and not your pack Clarence, and no I"M NOT calling you ALpha, cause I'm not in  your little group." I then said "I came here because a chirema was reported missing and I know who it is..." I then said loudly so he could hear me "SO GO HOME ALLERON, BEFORE I HAVE THE SOILDGERS FIND AND PUT YOU IN THE SHOCK COLLER AGAIN." I then said to both of them. "You two...in my office NOW!" I said both of them floating, not really giving them much of a choice.

I floated them both to my office and locked the door so they couldn't get out.

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.February.14, 2:16 AM | Message # 173
I massacred the soldiers last time, and I'm a master of magic now. Why can't she let me have my fun? I haven't killed anyone, yet. They don't feed me for shit, they have no one to blame but themselves for making me share scrap meals with a creature that has has a stomach as big as half my torso.

I want to keep exploring, so I'm going to. The magic barriers can't hold me anymore, and no gate will ever properly hold me. If they can't let me have my fun, I might have to resort to violence to get my way.

Maybe I could just disable liegon and use his heads as regrowing protein.

He probably tastes like the foul end of... well, himself.

The worst part is the fact that she still can't say my name correctly.

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 2:16 AM | Message # 174
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I crossed my legs and folded my arms against my chest. This was ridiculous.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 2:36 AM | Message # 175
Commander
Rachel:

"STRAIGHTEN UP" I said to Emelyn with the sound of pure fury. "I actually have some words for you young lady, but let me take care of Clarence first."

I glared at Clarence, who I FORCED into his human form because I don't need shedding on my carpet. "You are an idiot!" I shouted right at himHe was about to say something. "One thing I ask you to do ONE THING and you didn't listen to me did you?" He hmphed. "It was SIMPLE a CHILD could have done it...Read the new guy's file,read RAY'S file and you didn't do it did you?"

Clarence hmphed "I could have handled him on my own, i didn't need your instructions..."

"THIS ENTRIE CONVERSTATION COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF YOU JUST READ THE DAMN FILE!" I shouted at him shutting him up quickly. "If you READ the damn file, you would have know that the new guy, Ray, is a RUN AWAY KID." I looked at Clarence and said "He didn't like his new step-father very much when his mother got remarried and he ran away, when he was Emelyn's age, in apperance I mean." I looked at Emelyn. "You look about 15 right? That what I was lead to believe" I sighed "You know what it doesn't matter, the point is because his move didn't immidiatly horribly backfire, he believes his way is right, and to hell to everyone else who says he's wrong." I then looked at Emelyn. "Sometimes he is right about a few things, but often times not." I then looked back at Clarence. "When i found out he was a werewolf when he was brought in I thought this would work out GREAT, because of the whole pack mentaliity, it would calm him down and keep things simple, but now he's a giant pigheaded idiot like Grace." I then was panting still fuming at him. "Now, you have ten seconds to go back to the gave FIX HIM and then have him apologize for his actions before i personaly do it myself and it won't be pretty WHEN I DO" He gulped and left in a hurry...in wolf form which urked me.

I then took a deep breath and said "Okay Emelyn onto you." I took another deep breath and floated in some chocolate. "Stressful day today, what with Alleron being a pest and not staying in his cage, Razerals constant attempts to casue Rea to do something she doesn't want to do, and this drama with you, the new guy, and Clarence." I took out some chocolate and ate it..sort of, it just kind of went through me, but it was a stress reliever. "Want some?"

Search: