The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Emelyn
"No, thank you..."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.February.14, 2:52 AM | Message # 177
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
I mean for deities sake, my name's Allteron, not Alleron! They don't even sound the same! Ah-l-Ter-Ohn! Not Al-er-ohn! I heard speak of a schism in language at one point, but if that's the reason why she still can't remember my name, then it's beyond me.

I began walking through the forest again. Still no food here, and I can't rely on those hardly evolved monkeys to serve proper food for two massive "monsters" as they call us. I'm better off  becoming omnivore, so I can eat everything. I heard some of these trees have a golden liquid in them that tastes delicious. Perhaps I can eat them. My tongues can break stone, any danger of splinters is nullified. Most likely.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 2:53 AM | Message # 178
Commander
Rachel:

"Okay" I said looking at her and said "So, let me get the two main reasons why you are here out of the way. First of all, you attacked Ray, or as you know him the new guy or dog. Yes, he was being an idiot, but I do believe you know better not to engage in violence" I then sighed "Second of all, and this is the big one, the attempted run away. Look, I'm gonna level with you your father and step-mother are furious with you." I sighed. "and I'm taking a stab at the dark here and say the reason you ran away was because of your stepmother, right?"

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 3:11 AM | Message # 179
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"Is it that much of a surprise?" I mumbled.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 11:42 AM | Message # 180
Commander
Rachel:

"Oh god no I deal with her every week with the peace talks. I've never seen someone so pig headed" I said sighing in annoyance. "What did she do this time?"

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 11:51 AM | Message # 181
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"She's trying to incite a war. And she acts like she's my mother. She's not my mother and she has no right to talk to me like she's my mother. Sometimes, I wish my parents would just die already so I can become Queen."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 11:56 AM | Message # 182
Commander
Rachel:

"Emelyn...don't say that about your parents' I said looking at her face. "As for Grace, she's a pig headed imbicile who hates werewolves with a passion, the sad thing is...I can see why she thinks the way that she does' I then sighed "Have you ever heard of Tina Revan?"

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.February.14, 12:02 PM | Message # 183
("Don't insult her like that")
(*Proceeds to insult her*)

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 12:13 PM | Message # 184
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"No, nor do I care. She's not my mom."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 12:16 PM | Message # 185
Commander
Rachel:

"Just listen to me...when Grace was about your age...a werewolf murdered her mother" I said to her point blank. "That is why she is the way she is" I then sighed "However, you are right she is a pig head."

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 12:19 PM | Message # 186
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"She's mean to me."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 12:21 PM | Message # 187
Commander
Rachel:

"How so?"

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 12:27 PM | Message # 188
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"She tells me I could act more like a princess, that my dresses don't look right on me, tells me I'm an ungrateful brat then gushes about me to Father to get on his good side. She'll break something and blame it on me to get me out of good graces with Father...and she's trying to get pregnant...trying to get a boy. I was sewing one night," I paused, looking at my hands, remembering. "She came in with a wicked smile. She sat across from me and said 'You will be nothing when I'm done.' I was confused and asked her why. 'Boys outweigh girls, when I get pregnant, your little pedestal will crumble and you will fall.'" I took another shaky breath. "She ripped the handkerchief I was making for Father and walked out after that. I haven't...I haven't really slept since."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 12:29 PM | Message # 189
Commander
Rachel:

I paused and waited "Could you repeat what she said to you that night, cause I had this feeling for the longest time and...I really hope I'm wrong"

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 12:31 PM | Message # 190
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I sighed. "Boys outweigh girls, when I get pregnant, your little pedestal will crumble and you will fall."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 12:33 PM | Message # 191
Commander
Rachel:

"Oh god...has she said other things that would make her sound like that to you?" I said clearly trying to hide something from her.

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 12:34 PM | Message # 192
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"Why? What is it?"

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 12:36 PM | Message # 193
Commander
Rachel;

"Five years ago I lost a dear friend...now awnser me has she said anything else like that to you?"

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 12:37 PM | Message # 194
The Reaper of Threads
(Why are you trying to change this? I wanted Grace to be evil, not possessed.)

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 12:39 PM | Message # 195
Commander
(I was fingering her a suspect for the Rosaline murder)

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 12:45 PM | Message # 196
The Reaper of Threads
(Oh.)
Emelyn
"On occasion yes...she'd say "You will fall" or "be prepared" in passing."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 2:16 PM | Message # 197
Commander
Rachel:

"I know its not ideal, but I would highly recomend you go to the werewolf cave when you leave here today" I said to her. "I know, I know, after today werewolves are the last thing you need, but you need somewhere you can be safe, and I can't get any other race involved with this because it is none of their concern" I then said "Just whatever you do don't go home...you aren't safe there" I said having a serious look in my face all of a sudden.

NarutardDate: Th, 13.February.14, 2:41 PM | Message # 198
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"I can't not go home, what about Father?"

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.February.14, 4:04 PM | Message # 199
This forest has become boring to me. I shall explore elsewhere now. Maybe when I become bored of the entire island, I'll burn it all down and leave. Or perhaps eat every living creature on the island but one. But I can't leave Rachel alive, she'll just bring more here. I want this island uninhabitable, and as long as she's alive, it never will be. Perhaps the final inhabitant will be a male. Perhaps I'll embargo the island, and leave only Rachel and the single male alive. Perhaps Rachel and Liegon alive, to see if he drives her to the brink of murdering him as well. Perhaps use magic to control Rachel's dead body, and treat the final male on the island as a slave. And when he attempts anything, which he surely will, I release the magic, and it is revealed she was dead all along!

Oh, the possibilities are endless! All I have to do is kill Rachel last! Kill all of her guards, leave her defenseless for weeks, worrying about when I'll finally come for her, and take everyone else out in the process! Or perhaps a man and woman shall be left on the island, but I can curse the woman to be barren for all eternity! Or curse the man to be sterile! Oh, how fun it shall be, when I finally enact my revenge for being stuck in a cage with the world's most annoying creature! Err, creatures.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.February.14, 4:58 PM | Message # 200
Commander
(You do know that Rachel's already dead right?)

Rachel:

"He'll have to deal with it...until I know otherwise, Grace is now a threat to your life...you are not to go home, you are to stay either some place safe or the werewolf cave" I said quietly. "I recomend the werewolf cave, but if you got some place else go there and stay there okay? Its for your own good. I'm going to conduct an offical investigastion on your mother's death, Grace's actions are to suspicious for the cause of death to be an accident" I then looked at all the camera cord and saw Alteron's form. "Until then...I got an equally as big problem to deal with, have one of the soilders take you to the Werewolf Cave or your hiding place k?"

I then vanished from the room and teleported infront of Alteron. "Do you NOT listen to me?"

Ray:

I looked down still getting scolded by Alpha. "and lastly you are to apologize to Emelyn whne you see her again am i Clear?"

"Yes sir" I muttered quietly.

Search: