Th, 28.March.24, 11:46 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Retaliation (=========)
Retaliation
EquinoxDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 1:41 AM | Message # 26
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
I walked up near Kathrine, and spoke quieter than before.

"People also blame me for their loved ones not getting out in time. People let their anger out by blaming others for their issues, it is to be expected. Don't let it get to you, or you'll join in their game."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 1:52 AM | Message # 27
Commander
Kathrine:

"You're right" I said just as quietly. "People tend to forget that I lost everything too" I said just suddenly. "My coworkers, my friends" I looked down. "my mother..." I said quietly. "All taken from me like that" I looked up. "But you're right, letting them get to me will only make things worse. We're going to need money, and getting money is what I'm best at" I said with a coy smile. "When the rain passes I'm going to see, and hope, that one of my contacts outside of the village is still alive" I then sighed. "If not, I'll think of something"

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 2:14 AM | Message # 28
"I just wonder how long other nearby villages will last. Chances are, we might not be the only targets of such a large army."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 2:17 AM | Message # 29
Commander
Kathrine:

I sighed "Well then let's just hope for the best"

NarutardDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 1:46 PM | Message # 30
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Shantilly
I stood off to the side of the cave with Eva and Gambit. Of all the horses in the town, Gambit was the only one I managed to save. He was my personal horse, a black stallion with powerful muscles. All my years as stable boy, I worked with Gambit most. We understood each other, and even now he nudged my side with a quiet whinny. I stroked his nose as I watched Eva thumb through one of her books in silence. I regret not letting her take more than five, but that was all she could handle. She used to be a strong little girl, so bright and full of life, but after losing all of our brothers, she took a hard fall. I lifted the back saddle bag to peek at the ten or so books I had stashed away before we ran. She'll be happy to know I managed more than five. I settled down next to her, gazing at the words over her shoulder.

Eva
I handled the damp pages gingerly. The books had gotten wet in the sudden downpour and I wanted to make sure none had gotten hurt. The five I had chosen to bring were the most important of my collection. I gazed at the handwritten entries of my oldest brother Fiero. He was the first to leave and last to die...we had been close. I closed the book and looked at Bae. We were close. He was all I had left. His goofy smile split his tanned face and I smiled back.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 2:11 PM | Message # 31
Commander
Kathrine:

My attention went to Eva, and I walked to her and her brother. "Hey, when the rain stops I'm going out. Do you guys want me to bring you back anything?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 3:24 PM | Message # 32
The Reaper of Threads
Shantilly
I narrowed my eyes. "Are you going to be stealing it?" I asked.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 3:37 PM | Message # 33
Commander
Kathrine:

"Probably" I said honestly, not wanting to lie. "I'm going to see an old contact, and hope he's alive. While I'm out i think it would be wise to "retrieve" some more supplies, so the people who keep blaming me, can stop"

NarutardDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 4:00 PM | Message # 34
The Reaper of Threads
Shantilly
"We're good, no thanks," I said, looking away. Eva looked at me with wide eyes, I could see the word books on her tongue. I bit my lip. No matter the situation...stealing was wrong. I looked at Fiero's diary. Maybe..."If you could get some books, that would be nice," I said quietly.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 4:16 PM | Message # 35
I walked over to the now larger group of talkers.

"If you can find a city close by, Kathrine, I have my own ways of making money, so I can get supplies legitimately." 

It wont be any better than Kathrine stealing, but at least I'll be the one with metaphorical blood on my hands.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 4:35 PM | Message # 36
Commander
Kathrine:

"I'll try to find some books for your sister Shantilly" I said with a small smile. I turned to Alteron and said "If I find a city nearby, I'll let you know, but since my Guild was more small villages then big city's don't expect a mirical"  I looked at Eva and asked 'What kind of books do you want by the way Eva?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 4:38 PM | Message # 37
The Reaper of Threads
Eva
I looked at her. "Anything," I said wistfully.

Shantilly
I put my arm around her

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 4:43 PM | Message # 38
Commander
Kathrine:

I smiled and said "I'll bring as much as I can" I looked at Shantilly. "But can I talk to your brother really quickly?"

AnchorageDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 5:09 PM | Message # 39
Colonel general
Group: Users
Cassius

I sit in a tent writing a book, secluded from the rest of the clan. It's not as if I would be interacted with otherwise anyways.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

EquinoxDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 5:14 PM | Message # 40
With that, I walked over to an open section of the cave, sat down, and began wiping my blade of a bit of mud it had on it.

ToxicDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 5:32 PM | Message # 41
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Marshall
I watched as Malcolm darted from the cave and into the rain. I turned to the noise behind me and took a quick survey of who was awake. They would be hungry soon.

I stood, and walked to the back to speak with Trile, the only elder of the clan who survived. Trile doesn't deserve the title of elder, for he was the only elder who chose to leave rather than die fighting like the rest of the elders.

I am only one, but I am one.

ToxicDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 6:53 PM | Message # 42
ToxIke
Trile
"Ah...hello," I smile as Marshall approaches.

Marshall
"Hello." I say shortly, immediately feeling regret for adressing him sourly.

Trile
I frown. "Is there something you wanted to ask?" "I wanted to let you know that Malcolm and I will be absent for some time. We are going on a hunting trip. "
"Generous. Thank you for your efforts." I nod. With that, he bows and turns.

Marshall
I jog towards the outside world to follow my brother.

NarutardDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 7:58 PM | Message # 43
The Reaper of Threads
Shantilly
I narrowed my eyes as I stood. "Stay next to Gambit," I told Eva as I walked to Katherine. "Yes?"

Eva
I watched everything going on quietly. So they were going to hunt then...food did sound nice. I hope they come back safely.

ToxicDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 8:11 PM | Message # 44
ToxIke
Malcolm
I was crouched next to one of the many trees outside of the cave, picking through the dirt for suitable stones to launch from my slingshot.

Seconds later, Marshall emerged from the cave. "Why are you still here?" He asked. "I knew you would be following, so I decided to wait for you." I grinned. He grimaced, not used to being one step behind. Seconds later he was next to me, ready to move.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 8:29 PM | Message # 45
Commander
Kathrine:

"While I'm away" I said to him. " I need a favor a big favor" I then sighed. "Some is stealing supplies, if it was jewlery or something I'd get that, we aren't exactly out of the realms of that possibilities." I then sighed 'But no its not that, its food, its weaponry, and its various other essentials" I then said "Everyone thinks it's me, which is fair." I said 'But I know I'm innocent, and I need your help to prove it, because I'm really afraid that there are bandits nearby"

ToxicDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 8:41 PM | Message # 46
ToxIke
(There's no bandits around..about every village in a ten mile radius had been wiped out.)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 8:54 PM | Message # 47
Commander
(Oh no I was going to explain that it was just some animals. Kathrines just assuming the worst)

NarutardDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 9:34 PM | Message # 48
The Reaper of Threads
Shantilly
I crossed my arms. "Why should I?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 9:42 PM | Message # 49
Commander
Kathrine:

"Because" I said quietly 'You and Eva are my only real friends...besides (Fk I forgot Equi's character's name XD)" I said sincerely. "Please, I don't ask for favors much"

ToxicDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 10:15 PM | Message # 50
ToxIke
Marshall

Malcolm and I walking and talking through the forest as we search for food. "Did you bring your dart shooter?" He asks. "Yes. Why?" I return as he clears a low-hanging branch from our path. "Running low on quality ammo." He sighs. "I've picked this area clean of stones." He finishes. "And, we can't stay here forever." He finishes. "I've been thinking about that. We need to take a trip soon to find out about Azentry's whereabouts, so we can move to avoid his army." "But where do we look?" He responds.
"That's the thing...all of our neighboring clans must be gone by now..." I said quietly, not wanting to remind him of the pain we had gone through less than a month ago.

"Nowhere to look." I finish.

Message edited by Toxic - Tu, 27.May.14, 10:16 PM

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Retaliation (=========)
Search: