Th, 25.April.24, 11:48 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Retaliation (=========)
Retaliation
NarutardDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 10:45 PM | Message # 51
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Shantilly
"if for a second I think Eva is in danger, I'll stop."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 11:04 PM | Message # 52
Commander
Group: Administrators
Kathrine:

"Thank you"  I said looking outside, and decided to head out

I love Spooky Crap :D

ToxicDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 11:25 PM | Message # 53
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Malcolm
"Hand me the dart shooter..." I whispered, holding my hand up behind my shoulder. Marshall and I would crouched down behind a fallen tree, staring at a fawn. It wasn't an honorable kill, but we needed any food we could find.
A long, round wooden tube was place into my hand along with one dart. "Be careful.." He whispered. These darts were laced with a sedative. We had very few of these darts, though we didnt want to let this much meat get away. We would tag the fawn with the dart and let it run off. We would follow the fawn's tracks and we catch up to it after it had passed out.

I am only one, but I am one.

NarutardDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 11:40 PM | Message # 54
The Reaper of Threads
Shantilly
I went and sat next to Eva again.

ToxicDate: We, 28.May.14, 0:00 AM | Message # 55
ToxIke
(I'm TSing a bit every post ;3)

Marshall
Malcolm and I walk in silence as we make our way back to the cave. I'm much bigger than my younger sibling, but he still insisted he drag the deer alone. He loves challenging his limits, and pulling that much weight was just another challenge for him to overcome.

Soon, we were within site of the cave.

Dillon0909Date: We, 28.May.14, 1:03 AM | Message # 56
Commander
Kathrine:

I looked around and sighed in frustration. "It was over the mountani, and to the left right?" I said looking around. I saw many destroyed villages along the way, I'm just praying my contact's villiage is still there. I looked around and then behind me, and hope flooded my eyes. I found it!...and its all the way around the mountain... craaaap

ToxicDate: We, 28.May.14, 7:48 AM | Message # 57
ToxIke
(*sight .-.)

Malcolm

I continue to drag the fawn even after I enter the cave, not stopping until I make it to the center of the floor. My job is to hunt it and bring it back. I've completed my job, now it's up for whoever to prep it for cooking.

I release the hooves I dragged her from, and stand tall to stretch out my aching back. I yawn, and slowly walk away from my latest kill to rest.

EquinoxDate: We, 28.May.14, 10:14 AM | Message # 58
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Having finished cleaning my sword, I sheathed it on my back and laid back to get a bit of rest. Not sleep, that would require more than five minutes of it, I simply get to close my eyes and doze off at rare times, since I'm the one who watches out during the night.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: We, 28.May.14, 11:01 AM | Message # 59
Commander
Kathrine:

On the way back I felt like I was being watched. I moved up slightly, and then heard more and more footsteps.

ToxicDate: We, 28.May.14, 10:55 PM | Message # 60
ToxIke
Malcolm
I had curled up against the back wall of the cave. I could not seem to close my eyes, so I just laid there and watched the movements of everyone within the cave.

Marshall
I stood in the mouth of the cave and watched as the darm clouds streamed past. Within seconds I knew that I was only kidding myself with trying to understand nature. I turned and walked across the cave to my younger brother and took a seat across from him.

NarutardDate: We, 28.May.14, 11:15 PM | Message # 61
The Reaper of Threads
Eva
I saw no one moving to deal with the meat Malcom had brought in and stood, deciding to care for it myself. I felt Bae's eyes on me as I walked towards the carcass.

ToxicDate: We, 28.May.14, 11:36 PM | Message # 62
ToxIke
Marshall
"How are you?" I ask quietly. He lets out a sigh. "How?" He asks. "How?" I repeat. "How did you get out alive?" He clarifies.
"You don't want to know." I reply quickly. "You know I do, and you know I won't stop pestering you until I get the full story."

"If I tell you...I won't hold back. I won't be able..." I trailed off.
"Tell me." He pressed.

I let out a sigh and began.
"I was at the smokehouse picking up meat for....for mom and...that's when they attacked. When I heard the fight outside the smokehouse, I snatched a butcher's knife off of a rack and I ran outside to help. One of those barbaric bastards was idiotic enough to have their back to an uncleared building. He wasn't interested in a smokehouse anyway.. I was too late, for he had already killed elder Yrilec..." I spoke softer now.

After killing Yrilec he began to run towards the nursery, I chased him down and tackled him from behind. I rolled off and quickly made to my feet. He rolled onto his back and pulled some kind of black, distorted, poorly made blade. I threw my knife at his face and missed..He flinched and I capitalized by giving him a boot to the head. His eyes rolled back and I took his sword and ran back to the hut. When I got there...." I choked before I could finish, and buried my face in my knees.

Message edited by Toxic - We, 28.May.14, 11:49 PM

Dillon0909Date: Th, 29.May.14, 0:07 AM | Message # 63
Commander
Kathrine:

The footsteps kept getting louder and louder, but they sounded tiny, maybe it was just a deer or so...My train of thought was interupted when I saw a tiny figure holding my dagger in its hand, thne running off. I glared and chased her. I can just feel the irony jokes coming

ToxicDate: Th, 29.May.14, 1:26 AM | Message # 64
ToxIke
Marshall
"Finish." He croaked, now sitting up and staring at the ground. I looked up, and then continued reluctantly.

"Mom was on the ground outside the front door in a pool of her own blood. She was still alive, and Dad was standing in between her and two of their warriors. I screamed mother's name as I ran towards the scene. One of then turned and dad put his sword into their gut. Unarmed, he pounced on the other. I got there in time and I caught a hold of the man's legs and held him down while dad strangled him. As soon as dad knew he was dead, he crawled over to mom and I followed." I said quietly, my voice beginning to crumble.

"She was dead. Dad cried for a minute or so...I stood watch as he dead, ready to alert him if anyone came our way looking for a fight. But then he stood. He dropped his sword and threw his arms around me, telling me he was proud of you and I, that he loves us.." At this point my brother was sobbing.

"Then he told me to go find you and to ensure your safety or die trying. Then dad turned and ran towards town hall, and I ran to the fountain. I knew I would find you there."

"Y-y-you never s-saw..dad d-d-die?!" He cried. "He was hit with three arrows running towards town hall." I admitted. "I saw him fall, and I did not see him move." I said sheepishly. "Then I had to choose between wasting time to mourn our parents, or pushing that to the side to go and save my only brother." I croaked.

ToxicDate: Th, 29.May.14, 1:26 AM | Message # 65
ToxIke
(Didnt read it over. Tired. Theres probably mistakes in that last post but w.e)

NarutardDate: Th, 29.May.14, 2:13 AM | Message # 66
The Reaper of Threads
Shantilly
I stood and walked to Eva, pulling my knife out as she tended the fire. I began to skin and gut the deer, keeping an eye on everyone.

ToxicDate: Th, 29.May.14, 2:20 AM | Message # 67
ToxIke
Marshall
"I love you, brother." I said proudly. "Get some rest.." I said as I wiped my eyes. He slowly slumped over, facing the wall. I heard him crying, but there wasn't much that I could do except allow time to help him heal. I walked over to the center of the cave and sat down and simply watched emotionlessly as the siblings tore apart our catch. "Thanks for helping out with this.," I said to the two, yet looking at neither.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 29.May.14, 10:52 AM | Message # 68
Commander
Kathrine:

"Fast little bugger aren't you" I said to the person, who I determined was female. I then smirked and used my training to climb the mountain slightly and land ontop of her. I pulled back my dagger. "You don't rob a theif" I thne heard crying. I got off, and then saw that, it was a little girl. "Oh...crap."

The girl was crying. "Please don't be mad, I thought I could sell it so I can buy food"

I sighed and helped her up. "I'm not mad" I said with a slight smile. "Rather impressed actually, no one in my camp has made me think on my toes before." I then asked "Well how much food do you need for your camp"

She cried harder, and I took that to mean she didn't have a camp. She finally stopped crying and said "These big scary men attacked my camp, and...I have no where else to go."

I paused and said "How old...are you?" I asked with trepidations of the awnser.

She smiled brightly. "5 1/2 I'm a big girl now" She said with joy. "My name is Lucia"

I helped her up. "Well, how about you come with me, while I make a stop, and then I can see about maybe seeing if it's okay with my camp to have you along"

She hugged my leg like a vice grip. "Thanks mam" She said with such joy.

I smiled and said "I'm Kathrine by the way" 

Lucia said "Ka...Kath...Kath' She said trying to pernounce it.

I smiled at the aborable display and said "Just call me Kat"

Lucia smiled "Like a kitty Kat!" She said with glee

I walked with her, heading to my contact's village, I hope we don't get there to late, but at least I have company. "Yeah, like a kitty Kat" I said as a response to her observation.

NarutardDate: Fr, 30.May.14, 1:43 AM | Message # 69
The Reaper of Threads
Eva
I looked over. "Everyone else is so busy, we thought we could help," I touched his shoulder. "Would you like some water?" I offered the bottle to him.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 30.May.14, 2:10 AM | Message # 70
Commander
Kathrine:

I walked with Lucia for a bit and she said "So Miss Kat, what's with the shiny thing on your neck?"

I responded with "It's a ruby neckless that I stole"

Lucia stopped and said "I thought stealing was what bad people do"

"Well you're not wrong" Lucia backed away from me. "But you're a little young to understand grey morality." I then said "Lets just say that even though I do bad things, I'm a good people" I said with a small smile, and that somewhat helped, as Lucia came to me still a little nervous. "That doesn't mean you should start though" I said walking with her.

ToxicDate: Fr, 30.May.14, 5:25 PM | Message # 71
ToxIke
Marshall

"Yes, ma'am." I said quietly. I finally looked up from the outside rain. "How are you two?" I tried.

NarutardDate: Su, 01.June.14, 2:43 PM | Message # 72
The Reaper of Threads
Eva
I handed him the water as I sat in front of him. "I think we've all seen better days," I replied to his question. "But at least we all have each other." I looked towards the rain. "I can't imagine trying to survive this on my own."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 01.June.14, 4:44 PM | Message # 73
Commander
Ksthrine:

There was silence as my eyes looked at Lucia. She as adjusting her hood in the rain, like me, but i saw something odd. I looked at her and said. "Hey Lucia, can I see your hair?" Lucia paused and shook her head. "Please?"

Lucia backed away from me. "No" Her weight shifted as a rock decided to introduce her to the ground. I grabbed her before she fell, and then my eyes widened as I saw ocean blue hair flash before my eyes.

EquinoxDate: Su, 01.June.14, 5:14 PM | Message # 74
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Now I know why she's poor, she spent her parent's money on a shit-ton of ocean blue Dye)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

ToxicDate: Su, 01.June.14, 11:48 PM | Message # 75
ToxIke
Marshall
"How do we move past this?" I sigh, leaning back and place my hands behind me as support. "In my opinion, I think that the rest of our clan would want us to stay together and rebuild." I express. I take a quiet sip as I await a response.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Retaliation (=========)
Search: