We, 24.April.24, 8:44 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Retaliation (=========)
Retaliation
ToxicDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 2:57 PM | Message # 1
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Life is easy for you if you are of the clan Slater. Atleast, life was easy. Azatry's army finally made it's way to your part of the country about a year ago. For the past year, your life and your friend's lives have been dedicated to learn the ways of war in anticipation of an attack. Defenses had been built, weapons forged, yet none of those mattered three weeks ago when your clan was slaughtered. Your family is gone, your home? Gone. Now all you have are the other fourteen people who managed to get out of the village at the last possible moment. Your small band of surviviors had been on the run for about a week and a half before doubling back and finding a shelter in a cave. This threw Azatry's army of Azatrens off your trail. Now, you and the rest of the survivors are still in mourning, dug up in this small cave in a rural part of a forest.

Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Biography:
Extra:

I am only one, but I am one.

Message edited by Toxic - We, 04.June.14, 7:48 PM

AnchorageDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 3:40 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Users
time frame?

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

ToxicDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 4:28 PM | Message # 3
ToxIke
(About 110 AD)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 26.May.14, 4:56 PM | Message # 4
Commander
Group: Administrators
(May I be a theif?)

I love Spooky Crap :D

ToxicDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 5:15 PM | Message # 5
ToxIke
(I guess. But you could have only robbed people from the village before all of this, so that means you havent robbed anyone lately.)

ToxicDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 5:38 PM | Message # 6
ToxIke
Name: Marshall Walker
Appearance: A tall, burly man. Very muscular, and tends to dress in dark brown clothing to match the color of his short beard and shaggy brown hair that is level with his shoulders.
Bio: Was a blacksmith during the time of peace within the village. Mainly making tools, Marshall still has some knowledge of how to create weapons.
Extra: Has a younger brother.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 8:39 PM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Group: Users
Name: Cassius Hale
Appearance: Green eyes and short curly brown hair, with a medium beard that wraps around his face.  He wears a brown pallium cloak and sandals.
Biography: A curious person since his childhood, Cassius thought a lot about what was done until now and where people were going. He decided to be a historian and writer who narrates on the strains of war and required training. Being very hated among most, he was an icon with other pacifists. He's since been very silent and secluded due to the destruction of his writings after being attacked.
Extra: bleh

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

NarutardDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 9:11 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Can I make two characters?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 26.May.14, 9:16 PM | Message # 9
Commander
Name: Kathrine Dagas
Appearance: She has a brown hooded cowl, a brown jumpsuit, a dagger strapped to her side, brown boots, and a bow and arrow at her back, with brown gloves. She has blue eyes, a long flowing blond hair, with white skin. Her eyes have marks for being underground to long
Biography: Kathrine, or Kat for short, is a thief and damn proud of it. Before the city fell apart she was apart of a thieves guild, who were both hated and kinda respected. When the attack happened the guild was destroyed, leaving her the last of her kind. She decided that it would probably be better to use her talents to help instead of hurt.
Extra: She has a ruby red neckless that she wears all the time, that has a very complicated origin story.

ToxicDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 9:18 PM | Message # 10
ToxIke
(@Naru, yes.)
(Lol I still have to make a second CS but school years almost over so ive got a nine week packet to finish up and I have to get some work citing done for a paper I have to write tomorrow.)

Message edited by Toxic - Mo, 26.May.14, 9:20 PM

NarutardDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 9:20 PM | Message # 11
The Reaper of Threads
(@Dillon It's not a city, just a small village)

(Got it!)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 26.May.14, 9:25 PM | Message # 12
Commander
(Oh oops minor location error, no big deal)

ToxicDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 9:40 PM | Message # 13
ToxIke
Name: Malcolm Walker
Appearance: Short darkred hair. He is a little tan, which helps him blend in with his dark brown clothing. He wears a leather vest and leather trousers.
Bio: Was one of the seven hunters for the clan.
Extra: His only living relative is his brother, Marshall.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 10:11 PM | Message # 14
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Character Sheet 
Name: Alteron Hellenick
Appearance: In attachment
Biography: One of the few people who were part of the village Militia, Alteron focused more on protecting others rather than fighting to his death. He grew up with some minor training with a sword. His father was in the militia before him, and trained him to become part of the militia as well. He was married to a woman named Tarra, and they had a child named Brock, but neither made it out alive. They were passing by the well when the attack began, and they couldn't run far enough to escape. He didn't find out until he went farther into the city to try and save anyone he could.
Extra: He is skilled with his two handed sword. His sword is named 'The Shining Edge', as the engraved name on the hilt tells. He blames himself for not getting more people out of the village. He resents Kathrine, but tries to put that behind himself now for the sake of co-operation.
Attachments: 8765264.jpg (219.9 Kb)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

ToxicDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 10:28 PM | Message # 15
ToxIke
(We can start tonight if you guys want....I know I do smile

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 26.May.14, 10:37 PM | Message # 16
Commander
I'm okay with that :D)

Kathrine:

I sighed as I looked out from the cave hidden in the shadows. Some of our supplies keep going missing, and naturally the thief is labeled the perpetrator. I'm barely getting by with the lack of evidence claim, I'm going to find out who is doing this, and put a stop to it.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 10:49 PM | Message # 17
-Alteron-
We can't just live in this cave, we have to rebuild eventually. The only problem is, we'll have  to travel into friendly territory again. With an aggressive army sweeping a small village away, people aren't eager to come here and rebuild just yet, and on top of that, we lack the...gender ratio, to rebuild without fresh people.

ToxicDate: Mo, 26.May.14, 10:57 PM | Message # 18
ToxIke
Malcolm
I sat in the mouth of the cave, stabbing at a puddle with the dull tip of my pocket knife. I looked over my shoulder, and then back out into the wilderness. It began to rain.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 26.May.14, 11:11 PM | Message # 19
Commander
Kathrine:

I looked out "Damn" I slunk out of the shadows and said "Rain makes it to hard to see anything"

NarutardDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 0:47 AM | Message # 20
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Baelfire Shantilly
Appearance: tall, lean, but not built. He has messy brown hair, tanned skin and bright green eyes. His smile is genuine but mischevious. Unlike his townsfolk, his face is still baby smooth. He wears greys, browns, and yellows, the garb of a stable boy, and often has straw stuck to him.
Biography: Shantilly is the stable boy. He's looked down upon by most and has been since his father died, leaving him to care for his sister, Eva. Shantilly would do anything for his younger sister, and has learned the ways of the sword and the bow in order to protect her. He could not save his father and mother, but for Eva he will do anything.
Extra:

~~~~~~~~

Name: Eva Shantilly
Appearance: Small and petite, Eva does not match the rest of her town. She is fair, fair skinned with light brown hair and blue eyes, pink lips and a small nose. Her voice is light and airy, her eyes filled with whim. She has yet to see the terrors of the world. She wears leggings and tunics, but likes to sneak into dresses when she can.
Biography: Eva was raised the baby. Five older brothers made her tough, but one by one they left for war and never returned and she grew weaker, more susceptible to bouts of depression and migraines. Losing her parents made it worse. She clings desperately to Bae, her last lifeline.
Extra:books are her gateway and her antidote.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 1:01 AM | Message # 21
Commander
(Dont' think Toxic cares if you start XD)

Kathrine:

I sighed as I went back in the cave and mumbled. "I don't get it though, who has anything to gain from our supplies..." I said quietly. I then looked around and just felt the glares hitting me. I sighed and sat down, drawing my dagger and started to whitle wood in silence.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 1:11 AM | Message # 22
-Alteron-
"Worrying about missing supplies isn't helping the suspicions, kid. As I said before, probably just a miscount or someone using more than one of something. It happens."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 1:18 AM | Message # 23
Commander
Kathrine:

I sighed and said "I know I just get tired of being blamed for this." I said to him. "I get it, it's my curse for living the thieves life, but its like people don't get the phraise "Honor Among Thieves" I said in a lament. "Thanks though, I needed that" I said revealing I'm actually pretty talented in making little wood sculptures. I made one of a dagger.

ToxicDate: Tu, 27.May.14, 1:29 AM | Message # 24
ToxIke
Marshall
I walk up behind my younger brother Malcolm. I let out a slight cough to announce myself. He turns sharply, alarmed. "Oh. Hey." He sighs. "Hey," I respond. "We have to go hunting soon. We're running low on meat."

Malcolm
"Alright," I agreed.

Marshall
"When do you want to go?" I ask.
"After the rain passes." He responds. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his slingshot and a few sharp rocks.

"I'm gonna go look for a few more stones, okay?" He says and he stands.
I sigh. "Be careful."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 27.May.14, 1:33 AM | Message # 25
Commander
Kathrine:

I sighed as I got up. "I'm going to go wait for the rain to pass" I stretched. "Then I'm going out"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Retaliation (=========)
Search: