Th, 28.March.24, 6:07 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Three Kingdoms
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Azorah, Elodus, Hollow, these three kingdoms live in a constant state of peace and war. Centuries of conflict either inside the nations, between the nations, or if extreme all three at once in a brawl for supremacy. For now, the nations are at peace, however conflict is always looming in the distance. 

The Country in the Sky, Azorah is a land made of many rulers due to the mystical powers that have granted the nation to be made of special islands that float in the sky. Azorah is the most isolated of the three nations due to this fact, the only way to travel to that nation from the outside is via transportation Griffins that Azorah has in both Hollow and Elodus. However visitors are rare and most of their problems are self contained.  Azorah is ruled by the Azoran "Gods", powerful magical users that have the power to manipulate various things, including the cosmos themselves. They are not immortal like true gods, but their power is indescribable. The leader of these "Gods" is King Exodus Azorah, who is still recovering from the tragedy of losing his daughter Emily during a great battle on Azoran land. 

The Islands that make up Azorah are as follows. 

Isle of Light: Home of the "God" of the Sun and is a nation of great spiritual power. It is also home to the Heroes Tomb, which is were Emily Azorah lies. 

The Isle of Royalty: Essentially a floating castle and the home of the Royal Family. It's a place of great power, and is also home to a round table where the other "gods" can talk about the going ons in Azorah and the other nations. Though the Monarch has the final say. 

The Island of Darkness: Home of the "Goddess" of Darkness. It's a place of a great uncomfortable feelings, however while the place looks scary...the ruler is actually almost motherly to the entire country. 

The Island of Ice- A Frozen Wasteland that looks like a floating ice cube. It's very cavernous there, and very calming. 

The Island of Fire- Essentially a giant Island Volcano 

The Land of the Final Battle- A forbidden island that is where Emily met her demise. Many great battles were fought there...it is believed to be cursed by all the other islands. 

The Country of Light Elodus is a nation that holds Holy Magic and Light based weaponry in absolute. It is a more traditional nation in design, like one that is most common in fairy tails . There is one ruler who decides everything, and while there are nobles, they really hold no power. Supplies are rather easy to come buy on Elodus since of it's easy access pathways in the ground. It however has a huge problem. That problem is Racial Tensions. Humans, the ruling power of Elodus, has a bit of an issue with the other races that live there, the Elvish Kingdom and the Orc Tribes. These races clash constantly and much like Azorah this had lead to many of inner conflicts. 

Humans believe that because they are the ruling power that gives them more privileges than the other races. Of course there are the exceptions who desire equality, most believe that humanity is a superior being and should be treated as such. 

Elves are very wary of humans and are, most often than not, the ones who suffer the biggest amount of bullying from them. Not helped that there is only one kind of elf in Elodus, the Forest Elf. There used to be two, the other being Snow Elves...until they were purged in a massacre. 

Orcs are a very traditional set of people who believe that the strongest race should be the ones ruling Elodus. Since they themselves see that they are, they often go after the royal family.

Elodus does have a great defense however: The Templars

The Templar Order is Elodus's most elite guard. They are considered the best of the best and are only used in emergencies. They are headed by a man known as Commander Vxal, who has more respect than King Richard himself.

The Country of Darkness, Hollow, is the nation that is the most feared and hated.  This is due to the fact that it is a dark land that no one can really understand. Elodus finds Hollow an Unholy disgrace, while Azorah finds Hollow to be...untrustworthy. Hollow is a nation of many of dark powers. Necromancy is common there, and death is often seen as a pathway to a new life. It is also home to many of Supernatural Beings and places, like the Forest of Dead Trees: A forest full of dead trees that say to have a great treasure hidden in it's core, however any who go in don't come out.  Due to this acceptance of Darkness it sadly also gives birth to Hollow's greatest problem, it's criminals.

While all the nations have criminals, the ones in Hollow are the worst of the worst. Due to the Dark Powers that are common they are some of the cruelest beings that commit the worst atrocities in not just Hollow but all three of the nations put together. It is due to this Criminal Element that Hollow is the nation with the youngest ruler in Queen Margret Hollow at age 16. 

Speaking of Hollow's politics, it's a bit odd. Hollow's political system is like a democracy. It has the Ruling power in Queen Margret, and a collection of nobles known as the Council. The Ruling power handles punishment of criminals and major choices like if Hollow is at war or not, however the Council not only advise the Ruling power ,they run most of the day to day operations of Hollow.

Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Race: 
Nation: 
Class: 
Bio: 
Extra: 

Rules: 

1. I am playing the Kings and Queen characters. However if you want to be a noble, and if you're playing Hollow a council member. I will allow that. 

2. Azorah "Gods" are powerful not invincible

3. Has to be medieval times no one has a gun

4. You can be any class from Medieval times, any class at all, but it must be from medieval times. 

5. Standard RPing Rules

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:33 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(*raises hand* If there are only two of us...you are truly taking all the kings and queens?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:34 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(Honestly I'd rather play more civilians that live in the three nations...Why? You wanna play one of the rulers?)

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:37 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
(If you want to do civilian life I'm game, why don't you make your CS(s) first?)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:53 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(Fair enough) 

Name:  Lita Cesaro
Appearance:  See Attachment 1 
Race:  Human
Nation:  Hollow
Class:  Bounty Hunter
Bio:  Lita is the kind of girl you don't mess with. She is a hard boiled brawler, who likes to beat up criminal scum. Since Hollow's got the worst criminals she made a career out of it by hunting down the worst of Hollow and beating them within an inch of their lives, and bringing them back. However she's in Elodus at the moment because she is not hunting down a criminal from Hollow. She's hunting down Azorah's infamous: Dragon Woman. 
Extra:  She is MONSTER strong able to break armor with just a punch

Name:  Maventiria (Maven) Clyda
Appearance: See Attachment 2  
Nation:  Azorah
Class:  Dark Mage with the ability to form Dragon like appendages and turn into a dragon. 
Bio:  The Infamous Dragon Woman of Azorah, Maven's rein of terror was legendary. She was the one who murdered Emily Azorah in battle, however she suffered a terrible accident and fell off Azorah's island crashing into Hollow. Though she was intent on fighting back at first, Maven was healed by one of the civilians who lived there. This Civilian taught her about Balance, that while Darkness is very creepy, it is not inherently evil. Regretful for her past crimes, she wanders the lands seeking atonement, putting up a disguise and an act of being weaker than she really is. 
Extra:  

Name:  Lokada Vax
Appearance:  See Attachment 3
Nation:  Elodus
Class:  Keeper (Essentially a very powerful Holy Magic Spell Sword) 
Bio:  Keepers are the guardians of the Pheonix Claw, a blade of unimaginable power that if used in the wrong hands could spell danger for all the Kingdoms. The latest Keeper is Lokada, a kind hearted man who uses the blades power to defend the innocent and anything he deems wrong or unjust. This had lead to him butting heads with the royal guard several times due to some of their mistreatment towards the other races. Lokada's past is a dark one, but he tries to live on and make himself better by making Elodus better one helped life at a time. 
Extra:
Attachments: 3095774.png (173.1 Kb) · 5761052.png (288.5 Kb) · 3372116.png (406.0 Kb)

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:59 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
(Alright I'll make mine now!)

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.May.15, 10:20 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
Name:  Amelia "Meli" Carter
Appearance: Attach. 1  
Race:  Human
Nation:  Azorah
Class:  Messenger
Bio:  Meli knew her lifelong dream was to soar through the clouds, and not only because she lives on the Island of Light. She herself wants to fly, and then she had the gracious opportunity of doing just that: becoming the royal messenger. When she took the job at fourteen, she was given a glider and trusted to carry the royal messages from the palace all over Azorah and eventually, Elodus and Hollow too. She is very naive and giggly and all around a very bubbly person, and though she talks a lot, she keeps secrets very well. Trusts without question
Extra: Running around Elodus at the moment delivering mail from Azorah, about to run into your bounty hunter (If you'll allow)

Name:  Theodore "Theo" McLaughlin
Appearance:  Attach. 2
Race:  Elodus Elf
Nation:  Elodus
Class: Earth Mage, very close with nature
Bio:  Theodore lived a peaceful life in his treehouse, minding his forest and his garden. He lived alone, because he did not seek the violence his brethren carried on with in the race wars, he himself is an equalist, but he gets very tired of the prattling on and so in turn is very bitter. One late night, he woke to the smell of flames and with dismay came to find his forest, garden, and home were alight with fire. He was forced to flee into Hollow and is now lost, trying to find his way again.
Extra: Having been chased out of Elodus, he's wandering lost in Hollow, soon to interact with your Dragon Woman (If you'll allow)

Name:  Rose Petal
Appearance:  Attach. 3 *note she's about 5 inches in height regularly but has a normal human form if she so desires 
Race:  Fairy (Pretty pleaaaassseee)
Nation:  Elodus
Class:  Fire Fairy
Bio:  Rose Petal is the last of her kind and if it were for Lokada saving her, there would be no more fairies. She was trapped in a human's elf trap many years ago and it was only thanks to Lokada she made it out alive. She now travels with him as his faithful companion and helper as he saved her life. She calls him Loka. Her personality is firey and stubborn, she will fight tooth and nail before she lets any harm come to him.
Extra: Companion to Lokada?
Attachments: 9074020.png (172.4 Kb) · 5785564.jpg (30.6 Kb) · 5702894.jpg (12.5 Kb)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 10:33 PM | Message # 8
Commander
(all of them Approved and their parameters acceptable.) 

"Be careful not to mess with the balance of things" Maven said quietly as she walked alone in Hollow's dark land. She smiled as she gently formed a rose made out of bone in her hands. She smiled as she sniffed the empty smell and the walked across Hollow's road. She looked at Hollow's black ground and gently placed the rose. 

In tavern not to far from the Hollow and Elodus border three Knights were drinking way to much as Lita sat in the corner enjoying some nice ale. She was scanning the room with her eyes trying to find anything wtih purple hair and or a hood so she could pound it into oblivion. She then stood up when one of the knights said "Hey fella's watch this!" With a loud SMACK the knight spanked Lita on her butt, and Lita had to pause at that.

Within mere seconds the knights were seen flying out of the tavern with their armor shattered and their dignity draining out of there legs. Lita stared at them and cracked her knuckles, and then they ran like they were on fire. 

In the middle of Elodus's forest Lokada walked around quietly as he scanned the area. "It's quiet" He said as he walked around. "To quiet"

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.May.15, 10:38 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
From her perch on Lokada's shoulder, Rose Petal took a deep breath. "There was a fire burned here not too long ago, Loka," She said, sniffing again.

Theodore stumbled through the darkness, barely able to see and stubbing his toes every three minutes. He cursed quietly as pain shot through his toes and groaned as he complained about not bringing anything with him and the lack of plant life around him. Lost, lost, lost and no home now. Why did this have to happen to him?

Amelia was running through the streets, trying to find a somewhat decent inn before they closed. Gosh darnit she got caught up chatting with her customers again and lost track of time. Her and her big mouth. Please let there be vacancies please let there be vacancies. She slowed as she reached a whole row of inns and began observing all of them for her best choice. That was when rough arms encircled her and pulled her into an alleyway. She didn't even have time to scream.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 10:43 PM | Message # 10
Commander
Lokada looked at Rose and said "That so" He looked around and said "Don't supposed the fact I have a fairy on my shoulder would easy any tensions?" He commented as a joke. 

Maven looked around as she slowly sat near the Bone Rose and let a lime green aura escape from her body. She smiled as she looked up and said "Once in a while it's good to just relax and let my power just flow out in peaceful contemplation" She said as the energy coated the Bone Flower causing it to bloom like a real one. 

"What in the world is going on?" Said a confused Lita as she looked at something being dragged into the shadows.

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.May.15, 10:48 PM | Message # 11
The Reaper of Threads
Rose Petal started to glow slightly. "I think it would put you more at risk of your hair catching of fire," She purred, reaching out towards his hair, hands on fire.

Theodore had just stumbled again when he caught sight of a strange green light flowing ahead of him. He straightened, squinting at it in the distance. What WAS that?

Amelia kicked and struggled to no avail, her assailants were both bigger and stronger. She bit down hard on the hand over her mouth and let lose one loud "HELP" before she was slammed against the wall. "That was a mistake, bitch," A low voice hissed.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 10:54 PM | Message # 12
Commander
The attacker felt a poke in the shoulder.

Lokada smirked and said "Well someone can't take a joke" He teased back at Rose. He then paused as he heard footsteps in the trees "What do you make of that?" 

Maven let the aura build as several skeleton roses began rising from the ground. The cracking and twisting of the nature of human bones, forming into a beautiful bone garden. She smiled as she looked around still in the center in quiet meditation.

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.May.15, 10:59 PM | Message # 13
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia felt herself drop to her knees and looked up as the men turned.

Rose looked upwards, listening quietly. "Elves wander the trees," She said.

Theodore had managed to get close enough to see what was going on. This was some very powerful magic. And someone who obviously knew her way around Hollow. "That's a pretty impressive garden," He said.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 11:08 PM | Message # 14
Commander
Lokada looked in the trees and said "True, and I don't think they've noticed us yet" He looked around and then looked at Rose "How much farther are we from Castle Elodus?" 

With two loud baps echoing through the alley way the men were sent flying over Amelia and landing very roughly behind her. Lita cracked her knuckles and said "Honestly, Elodus's rep is crap as it is, it doesn't need land of the rapists as well" 

With a loud gasp the garden fade as Maven quickly put her hood up to hide from her observer, and her green aura stopped. She looked away and said "You saw nothing here"

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.May.15, 11:12 PM | Message # 15
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia gasped and scrambled behind her savior, looking around her at the now unconscious men. She was a crying, blubbery mess at this point, terrified out of her mind. "Th...th...thank youu!!!" She sobbed, throwing her arms around the lady's waist.

Rose flittered up to sit on his head. "About another days travel at this pace," She said, knocking her feet against his forehead.

Theodore held up his hands to show no harm. "My apologies. I'm lost..."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 11:31 PM | Message # 16
Commander
Maven turned and looked at the man and said "Lost?" She looked at him and said "You're not from Hollow are you?" 

Lita paused and patted her head and said "There, there" She said kinda confused but hey she got it

"Good, we'll actually make great time" He said calmly. "Can you believe it? The Prince of Elodus is getting married to the Daughter of Commander Vxal" As he said that sentence he resumed walking as he heard foot steps in the trees.

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.May.15, 11:37 PM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
Theodore bowed low. "I'm from Elodus ma'am forgive me for intruding on you."

Rose sighed quietly. "Yes, I can," She muttered, frowning.

Amelia disentangled herself from the woman and bowed repeatedly. "I owe you my life ma'am, anything you need let me know and it is yours," She sniffled.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 11:41 PM | Message # 18
Commander
"Well actually there is this one thing" Lita said with a smirk "Have you seen a girl with purple hair and or a black cloak?" 

Lokada looked up and said "Well it's a way to kill an afternoon" He pointed out to his fairy friend

Sighning with relief Maven said "Don't worry about it, so what brings you to Hollow?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.May.15, 11:47 PM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia paused in her blubbering and put her finger on her chin thinking. "Well, no, I haven't, but I fly all over Azorah and Elodus and Hollow delivering messages so I see alllllll kinds of things but recently His Majesty told me that I should take a vacation since I haven't had a single vacation since I started working for him four years ago especially since I'm turning 18 in like a week but it's not like I really have anyone to celebrate it with so I told him no it's okay I don't need a vacation but if you want I can take the vacation and help you look for this purple lady I have eyes like a hawk and really good hearing and I'm super helpful that's why I'm the kings messenger! And so..." Amelia kept talking. And talking. And talking. 

Rose leaned over from her perch to look down at him from his head. "Yes, but it's all very sudden. They didn't even announce their courtship. It sounds arranged," She said, quieter.

Theodore frowned, his sullen attitude returning. "I was chased from my home on the wings of flame," He muttered. "And I wound up lost in this leafless wasteland.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 11:55 PM | Message # 20
Commander
"Hollow is many things" Maven said in earnest, "I would not call it a wasteland" 

Lita said "And?" as if to say get to the freaking point already

"Well Rose" Lokada said quietly "Either they have very private lives, or King Richard is planning something big and he needs the Templars to do it"

NarutardDate: We, 27.May.15, 0:01 AM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia gasped for breath "Sorry sorry, I'm saying I can join you. Be your eyes and ears. People like to talk to me im very talkative but I am the best secret keeper no one's secrets have ever left my mouth you can trust me and I owe you my life and --" she clapped her hands over her mouth to keep from talking.

Rose frowned down at him. "So that's why we're going. Your big heart wants to make sure nothing bad is happening in the seedy halls of Elodus.."

"My apologies, it has been a very long, exhausting string of events that has led to our meeting. I simply wish to return to Elodus but cannot find my way."

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.May.15, 0:05 AM | Message # 22
Commander
Maven sighed and said "Well you aren't far from Elodus, the border is close to this village" She said getting up "I'll take you there" 

"Yep" Lokada said in response "That and if it turns out to be on the up and up, a public wedding open to all the races might lead to certain races being a bit miffed enough to do a royal assassination" He said pointing into the elves moving in the trees. "So either Humans are planning something terrible or Elves are planning something terrible. That's Elodus for you" 

Lita said "If I say yes, you mind taking me somewhere I would find a large group of people?"

NarutardDate: We, 27.May.15, 0:12 AM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia shook her head, her hands still over her mouth.

Rose laid on her back on Lokada's head, staring at the trees. "I remember when Elodus was peaceful. The men drank and were Merry in their mess halls, the elves danced in their forests, no one fought. I miss that," she murmured.

Theodore blinked a few times. "That is very kind of you, but if you point me in the right direction im sure I'll find the way. You seem to not want to be seen."

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.May.15, 0:23 AM | Message # 24
Commander
"Now that's nostalgia I miss" Lokada said taking a break sitting down. "Still...it could be worse" 

Lita said "Well is there like any public events or something?" 

"No, no" Maven spoke when she stood up from her quiet mediation spot and said "Hollow's criminal element is quite active in that village. You'd be safer with a group"

NarutardDate: We, 27.May.15, 0:28 AM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
(Sorry, I'm super tired so last post for tonight, will be on tomorrow!)
Theodore bowed his head. "I thank you kindly,"

Rose frowned. "Yes, all this struggle is only internal at least..."

Amelia put her finger to her chin again. "Well the Crown Prince is getting married to the great Commander Vxal's daughter in two days, and every race and country has been invited."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Search: