Fr, 26.April.24, 2:15 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Three Kingdoms
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Azorah, Elodus, Hollow, these three kingdoms live in a constant state of peace and war. Centuries of conflict either inside the nations, between the nations, or if extreme all three at once in a brawl for supremacy. For now, the nations are at peace, however conflict is always looming in the distance. 

The Country in the Sky, Azorah is a land made of many rulers due to the mystical powers that have granted the nation to be made of special islands that float in the sky. Azorah is the most isolated of the three nations due to this fact, the only way to travel to that nation from the outside is via transportation Griffins that Azorah has in both Hollow and Elodus. However visitors are rare and most of their problems are self contained.  Azorah is ruled by the Azoran "Gods", powerful magical users that have the power to manipulate various things, including the cosmos themselves. They are not immortal like true gods, but their power is indescribable. The leader of these "Gods" is King Exodus Azorah, who is still recovering from the tragedy of losing his daughter Emily during a great battle on Azoran land. 

The Islands that make up Azorah are as follows. 

Isle of Light: Home of the "God" of the Sun and is a nation of great spiritual power. It is also home to the Heroes Tomb, which is were Emily Azorah lies. 

The Isle of Royalty: Essentially a floating castle and the home of the Royal Family. It's a place of great power, and is also home to a round table where the other "gods" can talk about the going ons in Azorah and the other nations. Though the Monarch has the final say. 

The Island of Darkness: Home of the "Goddess" of Darkness. It's a place of a great uncomfortable feelings, however while the place looks scary...the ruler is actually almost motherly to the entire country. 

The Island of Ice- A Frozen Wasteland that looks like a floating ice cube. It's very cavernous there, and very calming. 

The Island of Fire- Essentially a giant Island Volcano 

The Land of the Final Battle- A forbidden island that is where Emily met her demise. Many great battles were fought there...it is believed to be cursed by all the other islands. 

The Country of Light Elodus is a nation that holds Holy Magic and Light based weaponry in absolute. It is a more traditional nation in design, like one that is most common in fairy tails . There is one ruler who decides everything, and while there are nobles, they really hold no power. Supplies are rather easy to come buy on Elodus since of it's easy access pathways in the ground. It however has a huge problem. That problem is Racial Tensions. Humans, the ruling power of Elodus, has a bit of an issue with the other races that live there, the Elvish Kingdom and the Orc Tribes. These races clash constantly and much like Azorah this had lead to many of inner conflicts. 

Humans believe that because they are the ruling power that gives them more privileges than the other races. Of course there are the exceptions who desire equality, most believe that humanity is a superior being and should be treated as such. 

Elves are very wary of humans and are, most often than not, the ones who suffer the biggest amount of bullying from them. Not helped that there is only one kind of elf in Elodus, the Forest Elf. There used to be two, the other being Snow Elves...until they were purged in a massacre. 

Orcs are a very traditional set of people who believe that the strongest race should be the ones ruling Elodus. Since they themselves see that they are, they often go after the royal family.

Elodus does have a great defense however: The Templars

The Templar Order is Elodus's most elite guard. They are considered the best of the best and are only used in emergencies. They are headed by a man known as Commander Vxal, who has more respect than King Richard himself.

The Country of Darkness, Hollow, is the nation that is the most feared and hated.  This is due to the fact that it is a dark land that no one can really understand. Elodus finds Hollow an Unholy disgrace, while Azorah finds Hollow to be...untrustworthy. Hollow is a nation of many of dark powers. Necromancy is common there, and death is often seen as a pathway to a new life. It is also home to many of Supernatural Beings and places, like the Forest of Dead Trees: A forest full of dead trees that say to have a great treasure hidden in it's core, however any who go in don't come out.  Due to this acceptance of Darkness it sadly also gives birth to Hollow's greatest problem, it's criminals.

While all the nations have criminals, the ones in Hollow are the worst of the worst. Due to the Dark Powers that are common they are some of the cruelest beings that commit the worst atrocities in not just Hollow but all three of the nations put together. It is due to this Criminal Element that Hollow is the nation with the youngest ruler in Queen Margret Hollow at age 16. 

Speaking of Hollow's politics, it's a bit odd. Hollow's political system is like a democracy. It has the Ruling power in Queen Margret, and a collection of nobles known as the Council. The Ruling power handles punishment of criminals and major choices like if Hollow is at war or not, however the Council not only advise the Ruling power ,they run most of the day to day operations of Hollow.

Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Race: 
Nation: 
Class: 
Bio: 
Extra: 

Rules: 

1. I am playing the Kings and Queen characters. However if you want to be a noble, and if you're playing Hollow a council member. I will allow that. 

2. Azorah "Gods" are powerful not invincible

3. Has to be medieval times no one has a gun

4. You can be any class from Medieval times, any class at all, but it must be from medieval times. 

5. Standard RPing Rules

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.May.15, 0:31 AM | Message # 26
Commander
(Kk)

Lita smirked and sounded intrigue and said "That would be a good place to start" 

Lokada said "Hey you think we should go to another country soon?"

Maven responded with "You are most welcome" 

NarutardDate: We, 27.May.15, 7:27 AM | Message # 27
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Amelia nodded and her stomach growled. She looked to the ground with embarrassment.

Rose's face scrunched up. "Depends on the country."

Theodore stood again. "My name is Theodore."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.May.15, 1:44 PM | Message # 28
Commander
Lita sighed and said "You wanna get some food?" 

"I was thinking Hollow" Lokada said as he looked at the Forest seeing a clearing.

"Maven" Was Maven's response.

NarutardDate: We, 27.May.15, 7:58 PM | Message # 29
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia looked up her eyes bright. "Yes please! My name is Amelia, I'm 17, about to be 18 but I already told you that and I'll need to send a message spell to his majesty about my vacation but this is going to be tons of fun I've always wanted to go to a wedding oh my goodness I can't wait ..." And on and on she went.

Rose wrinkled her nose in disdain. "It's so dark there, it's like my flames are suffocating, Loka."

Theodore flashed her a smile. "You are very kind. I must admit, you do not seem like most Hollow citizens."

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.May.15, 9:22 PM | Message # 30
Commander
Lokada responded and said "It's not that bad" 

Maven paused and just nodded

"Okay, Okay, come on lets get something to eat" Lita said as she covered Amelia's mouth

NarutardDate: We, 27.May.15, 9:57 PM | Message # 31
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia giggled and looked at her. "Thanks, again."

Theodore shoved his hands in his pockets, humming quietly.

Rose frowned. "If that's where you want to go," she sighed.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.May.15, 11:04 PM | Message # 32
Commander
He smiled as he said to her "You never know it could be fun"  He then pauses as he heard more footsteps that before, but these were different these were louder

Lita walked back into the Tavern where she gave the Bartender a look, and he quickly started making food

Maven looked at him and said "So, have you heard about the Dragon Woman?" She said with a wince hoping he'd say no.

NarutardDate: We, 27.May.15, 11:10 PM | Message # 33
The Reaper of Threads
Rose looked up sharply. "That isn't no elf..."

Amelia sat, swinging her legs. "So what's your name?"

Theodore kept his eyes down as he walked, not wanting to trip. "Yeah, she's like...some...dragon lady...right?" He said, clearly not knowing, but trying to seem cool and in the know.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.May.15, 11:27 PM | Message # 34
Commander
Maven smiled and said "It's okay if you don't know" She said honestly 

Lita smirked and said "Lita Cesaro, Hollow's best Bounty Hunter" She said with a smirk. 

Lokada and looked around and said "Be on guard, loud footsteps and then silence is a bad thing"

NarutardDate: Th, 28.May.15, 10:31 AM | Message # 35
The Reaper of Threads
(Debbie's back!)
Amelia gazed up at her in wonder. "Wow...I've never met someone from Hollow before!" She said, clearly with no idea who Lita was.

Theodore laughed quietly. "No, I don't know who that is. I've never heard of her, why? Are you the Dragon Woman?"

Rose rolled her eyes. "I'm not a child silly, I know."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 28.May.15, 12:14 PM | Message # 36
Commander
(YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY)

"No just asking" Maven said quickly

Lita said to her "So you've never heard of me before?" 

Lokada looked around and then slashed up as an arrow flew at him, he heard a voice say "Leave this place human, and never come back!"

NarutardDate: Th, 28.May.15, 12:58 PM | Message # 37
The Reaper of Threads
Rose flew off of Lokada and brandished her tiny fists. "You wanna say that again punk?! I'm the last fairy in the world and I'll hand your ass to you! No wimpy arrow frightens me!"

Theodore looked sideways at her. "Okay."

Amelia looked up from her menu. "Huh? Oh um...I can't say I have." Alwas one to be honest.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 28.May.15, 2:24 PM | Message # 38
Commander
"Eh no damage" Lita said as she picked out her food

Lokada looked around as the voice said "How about several arrows?" 

Maven paused as they approached the village close to the border. Maven kept her good up and tried to ignore it.

NarutardDate: Th, 28.May.15, 2:30 PM | Message # 39
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia looked over the menu again. "What are you getting?" She asked.

Rose laughed. "I'll burn them to a crisp."

Theodore fell silent as well.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 28.May.15, 2:49 PM | Message # 40
Commander
Lita smirked and said "Some good old fashioned bread and mutton" 

Lokada said to the crowd "I'm going to say this once, consider your next move very carefully or else" 

Maven looked at him and said "So we are nearing the border now" She then asked "You're almost home"

NarutardDate: Th, 28.May.15, 2:57 PM | Message # 41
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia nodded. "I think I'll just get soup..." She said quietly, non-talkative for once.

Rose frowned at the shadows, waiting.

Theodore frowned. "That quickly."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 28.May.15, 7:33 PM | Message # 42
Commander
Several arrows flied at Rose and Lokada, but they all bounced off of a light shield as it's revealed that Lokada drew the Pheonix Claw. 

Lita said "What's wrong kid?"

Maven paused as she looked at the village and said "Well maybe it will take a day to get there" She admitted

NarutardDate: Th, 28.May.15, 8:10 PM | Message # 43
The Reaper of Threads
Rose smirked, flitting back to Loka's shoulder

Amelia folded her menu neatly. "I've...never had a real friend before."

Theodore looked sideways at her. "You aren't from Hollow," he stated

Dillon0909Date: Th, 28.May.15, 8:15 PM | Message # 44
Commander
"Really?" Lita said quietly "You seem kind of sociable" 

Maven shook her head "That obvious?" 

Lokada looked around and said "I warned you" Lokada grabbed the hilt of the Pheonix Claw with his other hand and then gently crouched down. In a flash, he slashed several times in place and then gently sheathed the blade and began walking on. As he walked on, the trees that surrounded the area and had the elves on them fell down.

NarutardDate: Th, 28.May.15, 9:17 PM | Message # 45
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia sighed. "Well yeah but I never stay in one place for very long. Never long enough to mar friends..."

Theodire chuckled quietly. "You smell of the skies," he said quietly.

Rose laughed quietly. "Stupids."

EquinoxDate: Th, 28.May.15, 10:54 PM | Message # 46
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Character Sheet:

Name:  Tarkus Tarkus
Appearance:  Attachment
Race:  Human
Nation:  Hollow
Class:  Shadow/fire mage using a shadow travel crystal
Bio:  Tarkus was one of the brightest in a dark profession. Peering into the dark without a flashlight is said to reveal more than we could ever see. Tarkus truly saw something no one else has ever seen. He left with a secret he's never spoken of, but left behind his mind. He dropped all his research and began constructing a crystal that seems to absorb light wherever he goes. And with it, he has gained the ability to become one with the shadows, and travel. Worry spread that, with such an ability, he could be a world league assassin. However, even with his imposing look with the mask, he's a madman. Even with the ability to create shadows at will, and travel through them almost instantly, he does nothing productive anymore. He spends most of his time messing with people, with no regard for anyone's safety. He constantly speaks of the void, and has the ability to tear a portal to a random location, but only if he is afraid. And he is not scared easy.
Extra:  He legally changed his name to Tarkus Tarkus from Tarkus Brataman'lu after he stated that it was for the glory of the void. He carries a quarter staff with two thorns that can be used to jam the crystal into. His secret goal is to unleash the power of the void upon the world, but the void he believes exists, most likely does not exist.
Attachments: 6932588.jpg (169.8 Kb)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 29.May.15, 6:22 PM | Message # 47
Commander
(Accepted) 

"Well you got one now" Lita said as she snarffed down some mead

Lokada said "Honestly, you think people would learn"

Maven looked down and said "I'm from Azorah"

EquinoxDate: Fr, 29.May.15, 7:13 PM | Message # 48
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
-Tarkus-

stealthily styling through the shadows without regret!
The hero this city deserves, but not the one it will get!
I undo evildoers, and delightful two sandals alike!
If your breath is not yet light, then feel fear, or face my might!

Yeah, yeah, I should try that one next time I get into a fight.

At the moment, I'm moving real quickly through the forest, like a shadow in the night. It's half true, at least. I don't think it's night yet, is it? I don't know, it all looks so dark when you're a black spot on the ground. At this pace, all the colors seem to blend together, to a point that I can't tell if I'm seeing a colorful bird or a besmirched tree in the forest.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Fr, 29.May.15, 9:49 PM | Message # 49
Commander
Name: Gainell Mammon
Appearance: Link below
Race: Human
Nation: Hollow
Class: Archer/Thief/Scout
Bio: Gainell was a part of a Noble Family in Elodus and was quite a spoiled brat for most of his life, nothing remarkable about him until he was 14, when one of his brothers decided to go on a journey to the Hollow. Gainell tagged along, mostly to see what this Kingdom of Darkness was like. He admits they must have looked a sight because his brother wore full heavy plate mail through most of their time there, while Gainell was just a little thing. One night someone tried to steal from their room but was caught by his Brother when Gainell got into a fight with the Thief and arrested, but the fact that a Thief made it to their room without his perceptive brother noticing stuck in his head. When the two returned to Elodus, Gainell started stealing from his family as training, something that often got him in trouble. His family grew distressed that he was so obsessed with thievery but couldn't think of any way to stop him, so they tried steering him towards learning to be a scout so his ability to remain undetected could be useful. Now he's readying to head to the Hollow under a false name and without his family knowing.
Extra: Gainell stands 5'6" significantly shorter than his brothers who all were nearly a foot taller than him, so he gets annoyed when his height is made fun of. He also makes fun of his height and tends to jokingly threaten his friends. He enjoys being carried. He is rather aggressive and distrustful towards magic users, the reason why is unknown.
Attachment: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemb....2133659

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Fr, 29.May.15, 11:30 PM

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 30.May.15, 11:17 AM | Message # 50
Commander
(accepted Raz)

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Search: