Fr, 26.April.24, 9:55 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Three Kingdoms
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Azorah, Elodus, Hollow, these three kingdoms live in a constant state of peace and war. Centuries of conflict either inside the nations, between the nations, or if extreme all three at once in a brawl for supremacy. For now, the nations are at peace, however conflict is always looming in the distance. 

The Country in the Sky, Azorah is a land made of many rulers due to the mystical powers that have granted the nation to be made of special islands that float in the sky. Azorah is the most isolated of the three nations due to this fact, the only way to travel to that nation from the outside is via transportation Griffins that Azorah has in both Hollow and Elodus. However visitors are rare and most of their problems are self contained.  Azorah is ruled by the Azoran "Gods", powerful magical users that have the power to manipulate various things, including the cosmos themselves. They are not immortal like true gods, but their power is indescribable. The leader of these "Gods" is King Exodus Azorah, who is still recovering from the tragedy of losing his daughter Emily during a great battle on Azoran land. 

The Islands that make up Azorah are as follows. 

Isle of Light: Home of the "God" of the Sun and is a nation of great spiritual power. It is also home to the Heroes Tomb, which is were Emily Azorah lies. 

The Isle of Royalty: Essentially a floating castle and the home of the Royal Family. It's a place of great power, and is also home to a round table where the other "gods" can talk about the going ons in Azorah and the other nations. Though the Monarch has the final say. 

The Island of Darkness: Home of the "Goddess" of Darkness. It's a place of a great uncomfortable feelings, however while the place looks scary...the ruler is actually almost motherly to the entire country. 

The Island of Ice- A Frozen Wasteland that looks like a floating ice cube. It's very cavernous there, and very calming. 

The Island of Fire- Essentially a giant Island Volcano 

The Land of the Final Battle- A forbidden island that is where Emily met her demise. Many great battles were fought there...it is believed to be cursed by all the other islands. 

The Country of Light Elodus is a nation that holds Holy Magic and Light based weaponry in absolute. It is a more traditional nation in design, like one that is most common in fairy tails . There is one ruler who decides everything, and while there are nobles, they really hold no power. Supplies are rather easy to come buy on Elodus since of it's easy access pathways in the ground. It however has a huge problem. That problem is Racial Tensions. Humans, the ruling power of Elodus, has a bit of an issue with the other races that live there, the Elvish Kingdom and the Orc Tribes. These races clash constantly and much like Azorah this had lead to many of inner conflicts. 

Humans believe that because they are the ruling power that gives them more privileges than the other races. Of course there are the exceptions who desire equality, most believe that humanity is a superior being and should be treated as such. 

Elves are very wary of humans and are, most often than not, the ones who suffer the biggest amount of bullying from them. Not helped that there is only one kind of elf in Elodus, the Forest Elf. There used to be two, the other being Snow Elves...until they were purged in a massacre. 

Orcs are a very traditional set of people who believe that the strongest race should be the ones ruling Elodus. Since they themselves see that they are, they often go after the royal family.

Elodus does have a great defense however: The Templars

The Templar Order is Elodus's most elite guard. They are considered the best of the best and are only used in emergencies. They are headed by a man known as Commander Vxal, who has more respect than King Richard himself.

The Country of Darkness, Hollow, is the nation that is the most feared and hated.  This is due to the fact that it is a dark land that no one can really understand. Elodus finds Hollow an Unholy disgrace, while Azorah finds Hollow to be...untrustworthy. Hollow is a nation of many of dark powers. Necromancy is common there, and death is often seen as a pathway to a new life. It is also home to many of Supernatural Beings and places, like the Forest of Dead Trees: A forest full of dead trees that say to have a great treasure hidden in it's core, however any who go in don't come out.  Due to this acceptance of Darkness it sadly also gives birth to Hollow's greatest problem, it's criminals.

While all the nations have criminals, the ones in Hollow are the worst of the worst. Due to the Dark Powers that are common they are some of the cruelest beings that commit the worst atrocities in not just Hollow but all three of the nations put together. It is due to this Criminal Element that Hollow is the nation with the youngest ruler in Queen Margret Hollow at age 16. 

Speaking of Hollow's politics, it's a bit odd. Hollow's political system is like a democracy. It has the Ruling power in Queen Margret, and a collection of nobles known as the Council. The Ruling power handles punishment of criminals and major choices like if Hollow is at war or not, however the Council not only advise the Ruling power ,they run most of the day to day operations of Hollow.

Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Race: 
Nation: 
Class: 
Bio: 
Extra: 

Rules: 

1. I am playing the Kings and Queen characters. However if you want to be a noble, and if you're playing Hollow a council member. I will allow that. 

2. Azorah "Gods" are powerful not invincible

3. Has to be medieval times no one has a gun

4. You can be any class from Medieval times, any class at all, but it must be from medieval times. 

5. Standard RPing Rules

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: We, 03.June.15, 9:22 PM | Message # 76
Commander
The Templars said smugly "Oh and that makes you so special, you're nothing but a glorified mail clerk" 

Lita glared and said "Hey don't talk to her like that!" 

"Or what, you trashy looking harlot?" One of the Templars said with a smirk. 

Lita looked at Amelia and sighed "This is not one of those times where i take my own advice" She recoiled her fist for a punch.

This woman approached Theodore and said "Hello there" She said with a smile revealing pure white ivory colored fangs. 

Lokada moved the Pheonix Claw to his side and looked at his fairy friend. Speaking in a calm tone he said "So Rose, before we head to Hollow, wanna head to the Elodus Desert"

RazDate: We, 03.June.15, 9:31 PM | Message # 77
Commander
Gainell
I had my camp set up and a fire had started going. I sigh and look down at it from this tree I'm climbing. I really hate climbing trees, buildings are so much more fun. Though I shouldn't complain I got myself into this, I can get out of it...hopefully. I climb onto the top of the tree and start looking around.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: We, 03.June.15, 9:31 PM | Message # 78
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Amelia bristled at the side comment and grabbed the knife off the table.

Theodore smirked. "Very impressive."

Rose looked up at him. "Why?" The fire flickered to life.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 03.June.15, 9:37 PM | Message # 79
A bored admin
Name: Jayden Ravens
Appearance: (Image you wish was true) Real Image (just black and gold)
Race: Human
Nation: Elodus
Class: Templar
Bio: As the runt of the family of 8, Jayden was always overshadowed. His oldest brother did this, his sisters married out to better families, his twin sister now earning her own title somewhere in Hollow, his parents often forgot about him. How they raved about how the House of Ravens was very prosperous without even his help. Wanting to avoid being in an arranged marriage, Jayden left to study under the Templars. Now after 10 years of tears, blood, and sweat, he became one of them. Although one of the youngest among the Templars, he had gained their respect. As of now, he has yet to be part of a real fight other than called on by the King.
Extra: uh will think of something

Name: Mera Ravens
Appearance: bloop here
Race: Human
Nation: Hollow
Class: Assassin
Bio: Take Jayden's personality and flip it. Instead of the kindness and just, Mera was filled with hate, hate towards all kinds of people. Wanting some adventure in her boring life, she had set out to Hollow to find a better life than home. After 12 years of living on her own and exposed to the darker magic, she had found it profitable to be hired as an assassin. There were always victims to be targeted from other higher authority that they themselves feel threatened by. Mera has not visited her home in all these years nor would she think of ever returning back, much to her mother's grief. (ah will elaborate later I guess)
Extra: [Insert Meme Here]

It's time.

EquinoxDate: We, 03.June.15, 9:38 PM | Message # 80
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(No. If Rose does get captured, the plan requires Lokada to find them. Rose will survive as long as you want her to, however this will simply give Rose a look at what Tarkus will have been.)

-Tarkus-
Once they fall asleep, it's time to go...

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: We, 03.June.15, 9:40 PM | Message # 81
Commander
With a monstrous shot, both Templar knights were sent flying through the bar. She tossed a gold coin into the bartender's hand and said "Keep the change" And then walked out. Lita then said "Amelia, you coming?"

She said "Are you an Elf?" She said excitably 

Lokada looked at the Pheonix Claw beside him and only said "I need to visit an old friend"

Dillon0909Date: We, 03.June.15, 9:43 PM | Message # 82
Commander
(Accepted ILD...now i have a question...Are you a brony/pegasister too?)

NarutardDate: We, 03.June.15, 9:46 PM | Message # 83
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia stuck her tongue out and ran after Lita. "I'm sorry..."

Theodore nodded, looking sideways at Maven. "I am."

Rose shrugged. "That's fine, we can do that."

(I'm fine with her getting captured, get you guys involved. Dillon?)

Dillon0909Date: We, 03.June.15, 9:58 PM | Message # 84
Commander
Lita smirked "it's cool, I love teaching morons like them a lesson" 

Lokada began nodding off "Awesome" 

The woman said "Awesome! I'm a vampiress see, and umm well" She said with a smirk "I need to learn some elvish magic"

Dillon0909Date: We, 03.June.15, 10:01 PM | Message # 85
Commander
(Oh yeah sure its' okay Equinox XD)

EquinoxDate: We, 03.June.15, 10:06 PM | Message # 86
-Tarkus-
Gotta keep biding my time. I can't cast my spell on him if she wakes him up...

(Gonna wash dishes, not very many, it'll be like 15 minutes at most.)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 03.June.15, 10:44 PM | Message # 87
A bored admin
(I hate dishes. and dillon, neither.)

It's time.

RazDate: We, 03.June.15, 11:03 PM | Message # 88
Commander
Gainell
I see the city way off in the distance and sigh, "Fuck me, that's so far." I complain then begin to descend the tree, back to my camp.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 03.June.15, 11:18 PM | Message # 89
A bored admin
Jayden paused when he saw the royal messenger walked out. Usually there was trouble wherever there was ale or other alcohol served. Hearing the crash inside, he could already assume what had happened. He shook his head in disappointment. "They never learn, do they?"

Mera scowled at the lack of adventure. Lately there haven't been any assignments assigned to her which resulted her in being a bad mood. Then again, she was always in a foul mood until the next victim showed. She had no patience, no virtue of any sort. Instead, she had been dutifully cleaning, sharpening her blades, and other ordinary tasks to do.

It's time.

RazDate: We, 03.June.15, 11:54 PM | Message # 90
Commander
Gainell
I sit down at my camp fire and watch my food cook, then eat and get in my tent to get some sleep.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 3:00 AM | Message # 91
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia turned as some boy said something beside her, slowing her pace.

Rose curled up next to the fire. "Sleep."

Theodore raised his eyebrows. "Why?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.June.15, 3:34 AM | Message # 92
A bored admin
Jayden bowed politely to her. "I'm sorry miss for their attitudes towards you. All from richer families, thus they have a more...egotistical side."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 9:43 AM | Message # 93
-Tarkus-
I began preparing the spell to be placed on Lokada. I'd have to come out of the shadows to cast it, however.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 11:01 AM | Message # 94
Commander
Lokada smiled and drifted off slowly to sleep

The cloaked girl said "I heard Elvish magic is the most pure in the whole world. I want to try to master it"

Lita looked at the guy and said "That still is no reason to be rude" She said annoyed at the Templars actions

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 11:07 AM | Message # 95
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia put a hand on Lita's wrist to quiet her. "You aren't like other Templars, who are you?"

Rose was soon out as well.

Theodore frowned. "I'm not really the person to ask. I'm not the best."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 11:16 AM | Message # 96
Commander
Maven looked as the girl sighed in defeat "Oh okay" She then turned and saw Maven and then kinda squrimed. She looked at Theodore and said "Becareful, I have such a bad feeling about that girl"

Lita pulled her hand away not really liking the touching.

Lokada's eyes woke up and he was in a large desert looking at a man who was pitiful and drunk. The man collapsed as he was screaming, "Fucking Templars, Fucking Elodus, Fucking Kings" In a slurred drunkard voice. "No fucking skill!? I'll fucking show you!"  Lokada winced as he looked forward and saw that the man was him in a more frazzled state.

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 11:33 AM | Message # 97
The Reaper of Threads
Rose didn't dream, though her sleep was restless.

Amelia frowned at Lita but kept lookin at the Templar.

Theodore frowned and looked at Maven. "That was weird."

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.June.15, 11:35 AM | Message # 98
A bored admin
Jayden nodded once. "They might have an attitude, but their swordsmanship makes up for it." His eyes shifted back to the first girl. "I may not be like the other Templars, but I'm still a Templar. My name is Jayden."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 11:56 AM | Message # 99
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you Jayden! I'm Amelia and this is..." She trailed off, not sure if Lita would appreciate her sharing her name.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 11:59 AM | Message # 100
Commander
Maven shrugged her shoulders and then said "You wannna get some food?"

Lita shrugged in quiet silence

The drunkaned Lokada of the past passed out in the middle of the desert after wandering for a bit. He paused as he heard a voice say in a sweet tone "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" He looked up and saw this obvious female figure looking right at him. Her body was covered in a tan cloak that blended in with the desert and she was wearing wrappings all around her face.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Search: