Th, 16.May.24, 11:01 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Three Kingdoms
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Azorah, Elodus, Hollow, these three kingdoms live in a constant state of peace and war. Centuries of conflict either inside the nations, between the nations, or if extreme all three at once in a brawl for supremacy. For now, the nations are at peace, however conflict is always looming in the distance. 

The Country in the Sky, Azorah is a land made of many rulers due to the mystical powers that have granted the nation to be made of special islands that float in the sky. Azorah is the most isolated of the three nations due to this fact, the only way to travel to that nation from the outside is via transportation Griffins that Azorah has in both Hollow and Elodus. However visitors are rare and most of their problems are self contained.  Azorah is ruled by the Azoran "Gods", powerful magical users that have the power to manipulate various things, including the cosmos themselves. They are not immortal like true gods, but their power is indescribable. The leader of these "Gods" is King Exodus Azorah, who is still recovering from the tragedy of losing his daughter Emily during a great battle on Azoran land. 

The Islands that make up Azorah are as follows. 

Isle of Light: Home of the "God" of the Sun and is a nation of great spiritual power. It is also home to the Heroes Tomb, which is were Emily Azorah lies. 

The Isle of Royalty: Essentially a floating castle and the home of the Royal Family. It's a place of great power, and is also home to a round table where the other "gods" can talk about the going ons in Azorah and the other nations. Though the Monarch has the final say. 

The Island of Darkness: Home of the "Goddess" of Darkness. It's a place of a great uncomfortable feelings, however while the place looks scary...the ruler is actually almost motherly to the entire country. 

The Island of Ice- A Frozen Wasteland that looks like a floating ice cube. It's very cavernous there, and very calming. 

The Island of Fire- Essentially a giant Island Volcano 

The Land of the Final Battle- A forbidden island that is where Emily met her demise. Many great battles were fought there...it is believed to be cursed by all the other islands. 

The Country of Light Elodus is a nation that holds Holy Magic and Light based weaponry in absolute. It is a more traditional nation in design, like one that is most common in fairy tails . There is one ruler who decides everything, and while there are nobles, they really hold no power. Supplies are rather easy to come buy on Elodus since of it's easy access pathways in the ground. It however has a huge problem. That problem is Racial Tensions. Humans, the ruling power of Elodus, has a bit of an issue with the other races that live there, the Elvish Kingdom and the Orc Tribes. These races clash constantly and much like Azorah this had lead to many of inner conflicts. 

Humans believe that because they are the ruling power that gives them more privileges than the other races. Of course there are the exceptions who desire equality, most believe that humanity is a superior being and should be treated as such. 

Elves are very wary of humans and are, most often than not, the ones who suffer the biggest amount of bullying from them. Not helped that there is only one kind of elf in Elodus, the Forest Elf. There used to be two, the other being Snow Elves...until they were purged in a massacre. 

Orcs are a very traditional set of people who believe that the strongest race should be the ones ruling Elodus. Since they themselves see that they are, they often go after the royal family.

Elodus does have a great defense however: The Templars

The Templar Order is Elodus's most elite guard. They are considered the best of the best and are only used in emergencies. They are headed by a man known as Commander Vxal, who has more respect than King Richard himself.

The Country of Darkness, Hollow, is the nation that is the most feared and hated.  This is due to the fact that it is a dark land that no one can really understand. Elodus finds Hollow an Unholy disgrace, while Azorah finds Hollow to be...untrustworthy. Hollow is a nation of many of dark powers. Necromancy is common there, and death is often seen as a pathway to a new life. It is also home to many of Supernatural Beings and places, like the Forest of Dead Trees: A forest full of dead trees that say to have a great treasure hidden in it's core, however any who go in don't come out.  Due to this acceptance of Darkness it sadly also gives birth to Hollow's greatest problem, it's criminals.

While all the nations have criminals, the ones in Hollow are the worst of the worst. Due to the Dark Powers that are common they are some of the cruelest beings that commit the worst atrocities in not just Hollow but all three of the nations put together. It is due to this Criminal Element that Hollow is the nation with the youngest ruler in Queen Margret Hollow at age 16. 

Speaking of Hollow's politics, it's a bit odd. Hollow's political system is like a democracy. It has the Ruling power in Queen Margret, and a collection of nobles known as the Council. The Ruling power handles punishment of criminals and major choices like if Hollow is at war or not, however the Council not only advise the Ruling power ,they run most of the day to day operations of Hollow.

Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Race: 
Nation: 
Class: 
Bio: 
Extra: 

Rules: 

1. I am playing the Kings and Queen characters. However if you want to be a noble, and if you're playing Hollow a council member. I will allow that. 

2. Azorah "Gods" are powerful not invincible

3. Has to be medieval times no one has a gun

4. You can be any class from Medieval times, any class at all, but it must be from medieval times. 

5. Standard RPing Rules

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 11:11 PM | Message # 1251
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
-Fenier-
"I don't smell any unfamiliar scents, so they're not in the room."

-Tarkus-
I appeared from the shadows near Gainell and waved quietly for him to come over, away from the door. Of course, I knew what was going on as well thanks to the fact that he wields my own ability.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 11:19 PM | Message # 1252
Commander
Gainell
I take my hand off my eye and head towards Tarkus.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 0:16 AM | Message # 1253
Tarkus
"Careful. Remember where we are." I whispered to him.

RazDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 0:44 AM | Message # 1254
Commander
Gainell
"Yeah, odd thing though is that the Queen didn't notice, it was the rather violent looking individual."

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 0:48 AM | Message # 1255
"It's not a normal shadow sense, she has. It's more akin to a sin detector, if I were to describe it. Just keep your slate clean and she won't find you easily."

RazDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 0:50 AM | Message # 1256
Commander
Gainell
I chuckled, "Well, looks like I'm screwed later, when I come back here to start up my hobby."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 10:23 AM | Message # 1257
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Margaret stood. "I am done for today."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 10:59 AM | Message # 1258
Commander
Victor said "Okay" 

Doctor stood up and went to the dining room.

Bair said to Eric "Hey lets go and get some food"

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:48 AM | Message # 1259
-Fenier-
"As you wish."I stood as well. 

-Tarkus-
"Let's head away from here."

RazDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:52 AM | Message # 1260
Commander
Gainell
I watched as they left, "Aight, I say as I turn to follow Tarkus.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 12:58 PM | Message # 1261
"We might as well go to the dining hall as well. I personally haven't eaten the entire day, and today has been quite an eventful day. Let's take a different route to the dining hall, however."

RazDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 1:23 PM | Message # 1262
Commander
Gainell
"Right, though I don't like the look of the Violent looking man."

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 3:01 PM | Message # 1263
I waited until we turned the corner. "The older vampiric man? I agree, his thirst for conflict is worrying."

RazDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 3:02 PM | Message # 1264
Commander
Gainell
"He's a Vampire? That's unnerving, I don't get on with neck bitters." I say as I stretch while we walked.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 3:35 PM | Message # 1265
Commander
Bair sat down calmly and prepared to eat when suddenly he saw Audrey right next to him. She smiled and said 'HI Mr Blackmarsh"

"Call me Bair" He said in response as Bair went to eat some Hollow Cuisine.

Audrey asked "You don't mind that I'm sitting here do you?"

"Of course not" Bair said with a smile "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well...umm...I want to know what your life's been like. I mean, I've heard all the stories, but I've never heard it from the mouth of the guy himself. Like, how did you beat the Demon Queen Lethice?"

Bair smiled "Well if I'm gonna tell that story...I'll tell you this story. The day I met Margret"

Lokada was ease dropping but thought better of it as Ira looked at him. Lokada said to her "SO how you feeling?"

Ira said "A lot happier now that it's all sunk in...I'm finally free and it looks like Eric's chasing some one else. I couldn't be happier"

Lita walked next to Margret and said "So how did the council meeting go?"

Maven stood and said "We should go get some food"

Victor was in the corner eyeing Bair as he was talking to his "daughter".

Eric knocked on Amelia's door to get her for the dinner.

Flashback Bair POV:

I was born in Hollow durning the last year of the Reign of the Vampire King, I was just a baby, when my parents died. I was abandoned alone, and honestly I can't remember all that much. I couldn't even begin to describe my true parents faces. However, my earliest age I could remembe was when I was 10, and he found me. His name, was Father Robert Blackmarsh.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 3:47 PM | Message # 1266
-Tarkus-
"I'm not particularly fond of them either, but they're working with a werewolf and a, what I assume is a man, I can't comprehend. Their situation is more balanced by that factor."

We arrived at the front entrance to the dining area. "Do you need to go do anything or get anyone, or shall we dine?"

-Fenier-
I found a space between a few nobodies and squeezed myself in before dominating the conversation. My kind of talk.

RazDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 3:55 PM | Message # 1267
Commander
Gainell
"Can't think of nothing, Amelia should be good and asleep, so I'll save some food for her when she wakes up." I say as I stretch.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 4:17 PM | Message # 1268
Commander
(Hey Naru wanna help with the flashbacks like you always do or are you to mad at me right now?)

NarutardDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 9:53 PM | Message # 1269
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(There is so much going on my goodness gracious)
There was no answer to Eric. Amelia was fast asleep.

Theodore nodded, standing.

Margaret shrugged him off. She will dine alone in her quarters tonight.

(I guess though I'm not going to play this father blackmarsh fellow I have enough characters as it is)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 10:44 PM | Message # 1270
"Alright. Just a fair warning, this food might be a bit different than what you're used to." I said as I headed in.

RazDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 10:49 PM | Message # 1271
Commander
Gainell
"I ain't to picky, but if it's truly inedible, I'll just go hunt for a meal."

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:12 PM | Message # 1272
"Oh, it's delicious, it just looks disgusting, and a couple of them are semi-poisonous if you don't shear them first, but not a deadly sort of poison. More of a empty your bowels sort of thing." I said, as if this was normal conversation around here. It really isn't.

RazDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:15 PM | Message # 1273
Commander
Gainell
"I've seen food like that, I actually ate one once, my family was laughing super hard, the wankers."

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:19 PM | Message # 1274
"Was it basically a black peanut? Because you just have to shear those."

RazDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:22 PM | Message # 1275
Commander
Gainell
"No, it was a...weird looking thing, like, a cantaloupe with purple innards, but the innards had an immensely strange texture."

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Search: