Tu, 07.May.24, 8:21 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Three Kingdoms
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Azorah, Elodus, Hollow, these three kingdoms live in a constant state of peace and war. Centuries of conflict either inside the nations, between the nations, or if extreme all three at once in a brawl for supremacy. For now, the nations are at peace, however conflict is always looming in the distance. 

The Country in the Sky, Azorah is a land made of many rulers due to the mystical powers that have granted the nation to be made of special islands that float in the sky. Azorah is the most isolated of the three nations due to this fact, the only way to travel to that nation from the outside is via transportation Griffins that Azorah has in both Hollow and Elodus. However visitors are rare and most of their problems are self contained.  Azorah is ruled by the Azoran "Gods", powerful magical users that have the power to manipulate various things, including the cosmos themselves. They are not immortal like true gods, but their power is indescribable. The leader of these "Gods" is King Exodus Azorah, who is still recovering from the tragedy of losing his daughter Emily during a great battle on Azoran land. 

The Islands that make up Azorah are as follows. 

Isle of Light: Home of the "God" of the Sun and is a nation of great spiritual power. It is also home to the Heroes Tomb, which is were Emily Azorah lies. 

The Isle of Royalty: Essentially a floating castle and the home of the Royal Family. It's a place of great power, and is also home to a round table where the other "gods" can talk about the going ons in Azorah and the other nations. Though the Monarch has the final say. 

The Island of Darkness: Home of the "Goddess" of Darkness. It's a place of a great uncomfortable feelings, however while the place looks scary...the ruler is actually almost motherly to the entire country. 

The Island of Ice- A Frozen Wasteland that looks like a floating ice cube. It's very cavernous there, and very calming. 

The Island of Fire- Essentially a giant Island Volcano 

The Land of the Final Battle- A forbidden island that is where Emily met her demise. Many great battles were fought there...it is believed to be cursed by all the other islands. 

The Country of Light Elodus is a nation that holds Holy Magic and Light based weaponry in absolute. It is a more traditional nation in design, like one that is most common in fairy tails . There is one ruler who decides everything, and while there are nobles, they really hold no power. Supplies are rather easy to come buy on Elodus since of it's easy access pathways in the ground. It however has a huge problem. That problem is Racial Tensions. Humans, the ruling power of Elodus, has a bit of an issue with the other races that live there, the Elvish Kingdom and the Orc Tribes. These races clash constantly and much like Azorah this had lead to many of inner conflicts. 

Humans believe that because they are the ruling power that gives them more privileges than the other races. Of course there are the exceptions who desire equality, most believe that humanity is a superior being and should be treated as such. 

Elves are very wary of humans and are, most often than not, the ones who suffer the biggest amount of bullying from them. Not helped that there is only one kind of elf in Elodus, the Forest Elf. There used to be two, the other being Snow Elves...until they were purged in a massacre. 

Orcs are a very traditional set of people who believe that the strongest race should be the ones ruling Elodus. Since they themselves see that they are, they often go after the royal family.

Elodus does have a great defense however: The Templars

The Templar Order is Elodus's most elite guard. They are considered the best of the best and are only used in emergencies. They are headed by a man known as Commander Vxal, who has more respect than King Richard himself.

The Country of Darkness, Hollow, is the nation that is the most feared and hated.  This is due to the fact that it is a dark land that no one can really understand. Elodus finds Hollow an Unholy disgrace, while Azorah finds Hollow to be...untrustworthy. Hollow is a nation of many of dark powers. Necromancy is common there, and death is often seen as a pathway to a new life. It is also home to many of Supernatural Beings and places, like the Forest of Dead Trees: A forest full of dead trees that say to have a great treasure hidden in it's core, however any who go in don't come out.  Due to this acceptance of Darkness it sadly also gives birth to Hollow's greatest problem, it's criminals.

While all the nations have criminals, the ones in Hollow are the worst of the worst. Due to the Dark Powers that are common they are some of the cruelest beings that commit the worst atrocities in not just Hollow but all three of the nations put together. It is due to this Criminal Element that Hollow is the nation with the youngest ruler in Queen Margret Hollow at age 16. 

Speaking of Hollow's politics, it's a bit odd. Hollow's political system is like a democracy. It has the Ruling power in Queen Margret, and a collection of nobles known as the Council. The Ruling power handles punishment of criminals and major choices like if Hollow is at war or not, however the Council not only advise the Ruling power ,they run most of the day to day operations of Hollow.

Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Race: 
Nation: 
Class: 
Bio: 
Extra: 

Rules: 

1. I am playing the Kings and Queen characters. However if you want to be a noble, and if you're playing Hollow a council member. I will allow that. 

2. Azorah "Gods" are powerful not invincible

3. Has to be medieval times no one has a gun

4. You can be any class from Medieval times, any class at all, but it must be from medieval times. 

5. Standard RPing Rules

I love Spooky Crap :D

RazDate: Tu, 08.September.15, 9:42 PM | Message # 1401
Commander
Gainell
I heard Amelia moving around then moved over to her, "Hey, need help?" My eye's glow persisted through the light draining darkness.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: We, 09.September.15, 0:29 AM | Message # 1402
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(If it sucked the light out of the castle would a candelabra really work?)
Amelia grabbed onto Gainell. "Yes please. It feel like it's sucking the soul out of me," she whispered. She was freezing.

Margaret sighed and rested her head against the cool stone. Why did Bair always do this? For one year she just wanted to be left alone...

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

RazDate: We, 09.September.15, 0:31 AM | Message # 1403
Commander
Gainell
I nod then help her around, though I decided it was probably best we got out of the Castle, so I headed towards the nearest exit.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 09.September.15, 10:01 AM | Message # 1404
Commander
(It makes sense if he lit it POST light removal. He just made a new light) 

Bair sighed as he began writing again, always hard to see with this damn candelabra.

RazDate: We, 09.September.15, 9:12 PM | Message # 1405
Commander
(Dillon, It's constantly siphoning light, so any light that appears gets blacked out, My eye doesn't get blacked out because it's a Magical in it's entirety.)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 09.September.15, 9:55 PM | Message # 1406
Commander
(Honestly, it makes more sense to me, that she magically sucked out the light in the castle at that time, and Bair just made a small new one)

EquinoxDate: We, 09.September.15, 10:16 PM | Message # 1407
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Think of it like a black out. All the lights are out, and turning another light on won't help. Something with its own manual generator would be fine, like magic.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 10.September.15, 2:08 PM | Message # 1408
Commander
(Oh so like...)

Lokada held the Pheonix claw in the air, the light from it's magical blade lighting up the room.

NarutardDate: Th, 10.September.15, 7:42 PM | Message # 1409
The Reaper of Threads
(Yeah probably. Though why Lokada would be there I have no idea. I think Rose would be dying at this point lol)
Margaret closed her eyes, breathing in the cold stone air around her. No one comes here, never. She wished she could talk to her father again... "It's so hard Father, none of them trust me...believe I'm fit for queen. I'm exhausted all the time just trying to prove to them and keep my people happy."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 10.September.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1410
Commander
Lokada walked into Bair's room and saw Bair writing a paper in the dark. "You know a light source might help" Lokada said walking next to him. "So what are you doing?"

"Poor Margret is going though something she goes through every year, only difference is this is the third year I've been back and I'm not letting her spend this day in misery. " Bair said casually as he began to write better.

"Didn't know you could write" Lokada said quietly. He couldn't write that well, not a lot of people can. 

"My master kind of drilled penmanship into my head" Bair said quietly "He can be right picky about that" He smiled though finishing "Hey mind guiding me to that tombstone in the courtyard...be nice to not trip over myself again"

EquinoxDate: Th, 10.September.15, 9:31 PM | Message # 1411
(Remember dillon, she has the barrier up so no one can get in.)
Hrm, Lokada and Bair in the same room. If I remove them both here, nothing would be able to oppose my new speed. Of course, if I make my move and fail to instantly eat Bair, I wont have the speed to match Lokada.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 10.September.15, 10:06 PM | Message # 1412
Commander
Lokada paused and asked "Does she do this often" 

"Only when the Council show up" Bair responded.

NarutardDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 10:32 AM | Message # 1413
The Reaper of Threads
Margaret sighed quietly and the darkness receded slowly, back within her. "A good queen wouldn't suck the light from people, huh?" She whispered. She stood and touched her father's stone face before exiting the mausoleum.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 11.September.15, 10:57 AM | Message # 1414
Commander
Bair responded "Oh nevermind, I'll find it myself" He said seeing the Darkness return. He got up and headed outside using his speed he caught up to Margret. "Look, I know you're pissed at me, but here" He said handing her the letter. "Also...I feel heavier...have I put on weight?"

NarutardDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 12:28 PM | Message # 1415
The Reaper of Threads
Margaret glared, chucked the envelope back at him and kept walking, silent.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 11.September.15, 12:50 PM | Message # 1416
Commander
Bair looked at Margret and sighed "They're wrong about you know" Saying what he says every year "I know I say that every year, but...I'll always say it. They're wrong about you. You may be young, but you're a damn fine queen. No matter what they say or how they act, they won't change that. Hell you're more than a queen to me, you're my best friend." He smiled "And I'll be damned if I let my best friend continue to beat herself up over something that was beyond her control"

NarutardDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 12:54 PM | Message # 1417
The Reaper of Threads
"For one year, Bair, for one year I want to mourn my father alone." Margaret kept walking. "If you valued our friendship, you'd leave."

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 11.September.15, 1:10 PM | Message # 1418
Commander
"It's because I value you that much, that I won't" Bair said following her anyways. "I'm stubborn, you, your father, Father Blackmarsh, and the Demon Queen found that out the hard way." He sighed "You really shouldn't let the Council get to you like this. You're Queen Freaking Margret, you have ruled Hollow since you were five years old"

NarutardDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 1:25 PM | Message # 1419
The Reaper of Threads
(Dillon. That is kind of actually disrespectful. If someone asks you to leave them alone, you should respect their wishes. It's nice to compliment things but sometimes people just want to be left alone)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 11.September.15, 1:29 PM | Message # 1420
Commander
(fine) 

Bair sighed "Fine..." He said walking up "But you gotta stop letting them get to you. If they aren't used to you by now...maybe we need a new Council" And he jsut went inside.

NarutardDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 1:38 PM | Message # 1421
The Reaper of Threads
It's not the council. The council was just a pain in her backside, today was the anniversary of her father's death.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 2:47 PM | Message # 1422
-Enkefalos-
More information to delve into later. Perhaps I would be doing her a service by silencing his annoying voice forever.

RazDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 4:14 PM | Message # 1423
Commander
Gainell
I reached an exit, "Man, fuck this castle, I hate castle." I say as I walk outside with Amelia.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 4:22 PM | Message # 1424
The Reaper of Threads
"This place is just crazy," Amelia sighed, rubbing her head.

Margaret stopped at the edge of the cemetery and turned to look up at this castle.

RazDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 4:29 PM | Message # 1425
Commander
Gainell
I held her shoulders "You okay?"

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Search: