Tu, 16.April.24, 3:31 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Enter the Drachen (I'm in a Dragony mood lately)
Enter the Drachen
RazDate: We, 22.July.15, 11:17 PM | Message # 326
Commander
Group: Administrators
Killian
I walked into the kitchen and saw mother cooking. She turned and looked at me, "Hello son, Did you not teach the children today." She asked me and I shook my head, "No, I was doing research, and, well, reading as usual." I said with a nervous smile, she knew which books I liked so she just chuckled at my embarrassment.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 11:19 PM | Message # 327
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Sydney backed up. "What...were you..."

"You sent her with that goody two shoes earth dork, didn't you?" Frisalla asked.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 11:24 PM | Message # 328
Commander
Vance looked at Miamore and said "Go to your room Miamore" Miamore stood infront of Vance

Miamore said "What the hell are you doing?!" 

"Sydney is not a dork" Zora said to Frisalla with a quiet look "Honestly, she's doing a hell of a better job than I am with what should be happening" He walked to Frisalla and sighed "I don't care how many times I have to say this to you...but I love you Frisalla...you have a kind heart but you're letting rage block reason..." He offered his hand towards her "Please...help me do what should be done...not what Akibal wants..."

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 11:29 PM | Message # 329
The Reaper of Threads
Sydney laid a hand on Miamore's shoulder. "Miamore it's fine."

Frisalla stepped backwards. "No.."

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 11:38 PM | Message # 330
Commander
Zora looked at her with soft eyes "Come on, you know how much I miss you...I think about you every day..." He sighed "How much you made me laugh, how sweet you were towards me when I looked foolish, and how you always were there for me..." Zora gave her a smile, but with a tear falling down his face "No matter what Frisalla...I can not...nor will I ever stop loving you." He tried once again to offer his hand to her "You're better than this darkness." 

Miamore said "No it's not, Dad! What the hell, I thought you two were lovers or something like that" She sighed "I thought she was my mom!" 

Vance hesitated at that and said "She's not...I don't even think humans and drachens can even..." He shook his head "Nevermind that thought...Miamore move" 

"You'll kill her!" Miamore shouted at him. "And than...what...will I be next!?"

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 11:56 PM | Message # 331
The Reaper of Threads
Sydney watched Vance quietly. This was exactly what she warned him about.

"I want revenge for our children," she whispered.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.July.15, 0:19 AM | Message # 332
Commander
Zora looked at her and admitted something "Even though, I have...a lot of respect for humanity..." He sighed "Even I don't know what I'll do if I ever find one of those humans who destroyed our children..." He looked at her and said "I keep telling myself this though in maybe having the hopes that I can try to keep my morals when the day comes...and...I hope that maybe it might help you...

If I took revenge...destroy every single human responsible for our children's demise, from the lowest knight to the King himself..." He than simply asked "Then what? Will I really be happy with another reign of Dragons? Will I suddenly have my mate back with me and have my brother's respect again? Will that bring all the eggs back?" He sighed and said "The answer to all those questions is no. I won't be happy with another Dragon Reign. You won't magically just come back to me and Akibal will still try to kill me, and the sad truth is...it won't bring them back" 

He cleared his throat as he said "That's why I want to make a world with peace instead of hatred...give them a world they would have been happy to have been born in. It's...all I can do..." He offered his hand and said "It's all we can do..." 

Vance looked at Miamore and said "I...I would never" 

"Why not? I'm one of them aren't I?" Miamore said looking at her father who was losing his grip on his blade. "If you hate them so much...why am I so different?" 

"Because...just..." Vance said as he shook "you're my daughter that's why" 

Miamore said to her father "Not by blood...I'm a dragon like she is...and she was your friend...you...you hate us" 

Vance said "I...I don't hate you...I ..." Miamore backed up into Lucy

Miamore said "I'm leaving dad...you...you need to sort something out"

NarutardDate: Th, 23.July.15, 0:23 AM | Message # 333
The Reaper of Threads
Sydney put her arms on Miamore's shoulders. "I tried to tell you Vance..."

Frisalla stepped back again. "I...Zora, I don't think it's possible. As much as we hate humans, they despise us more."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.July.15, 0:28 AM | Message # 334
Commander
Miamore said "Let's just go before something bad happens" 

It was to late, Vance snapped and went to slash Sydney when Miamore reacted and breathed fire on her father to defend Sydney. 

(Okay, I'm gonna put this twist on the table...I don't want to do it because I think it's to obvious, but I want a second opinion before I destroy it

Miamore is one of Frisalla's and Zora's children) 

"But isn't it worth trying for their sake?" Zora questioned quietly "I worry about you constantly Frisalla, all it's gonna take is one bad mistake from Akibal's orders and..." He didn't finish that sentence because he couldn't bear to think about Frisalla dead. "I'm not saying it will happen over night...I'm saying that we both could try, together. We're mates...and nothing can change that"

NarutardDate: Th, 23.July.15, 0:45 AM | Message # 335
The Reaper of Threads
"Okay! We're running!" Sydney shouted, picking up Miamore and dashing out.

(I think it's too obvious)

"Give me some time, Zora."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.July.15, 0:53 AM | Message # 336
Commander
(Thank you) 

Miamore paused and followed Sydney as Vance looked at her stunned 

Zora sighed and said "I've been asking for years..." He pointed out but walked forward anyways "But fine..." He than simply said "I love you"

NarutardDate: Th, 23.July.15, 0:58 AM | Message # 337
The Reaper of Threads
(Ummm Sydney picked her up)
Sydney looked back and forth down the hallway before she ran for a window. "Hold on tight," she started running.

Frisalla nodded, disappearing again.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.July.15, 1:38 PM | Message # 338
Commander
Miamore looked at Syndey and said "What just happened!?"

Zora sighed with a smile as he said "Nice when our meetings don't end in a shouting match with each other" 

Suddenly Zora turned and glared as he looked at Akibal saying "Quite..."

NarutardDate: Th, 23.July.15, 2:14 PM | Message # 339
The Reaper of Threads
"Shut up and hold on," Sydney growled, leaping out of the window. Wings unfurled from her back and she flew off.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.July.15, 4:59 PM | Message # 340
Commander
Zora glared as Akibal walked to him. "Akibal..." 

The older of the two brothers said "Zoralth..." He started to circle him "Are we actually going to talk or just say each others names?" 

Miamore looked at that and said "Woah..."

NarutardDate: Th, 23.July.15, 5:44 PM | Message # 341
The Reaper of Threads
Sydney rolled her eyes and took off for the mountains rising before them. They would ransack her cottage, she couldn't go back there...

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 23.July.15, 8:12 PM | Message # 342
A bored admin
Noc sighed as he leaned against a stump and shook his head. The mountains were a dangerous place to go, but he took the risk. He had no idea what the hell Akibal was doing, bit it clearly wasn't the right way.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.July.15, 10:46 PM | Message # 343
Commander
Miamore said "Can you teach me how to do this?" Her voice was clearly trying to go into some other situation than where she was at this moment. 

Zora held his side on impulse as Akibal stared him down. "What do you want Akibal?" 

Akibal said "I want that new Drachen you discovered" He walked to Zora and said "The King's daughter...she's like you, Frisalla, and me...she's a rare breed...a Legendary Dragon "

"Like hell I'd let her waste her life with you." Zora said in defiance, but Akibal held Zora up by his neck

With raised voice and clear temper Akibal said "Damn it Zoralth, don't you get it!? She will be the key that brings Vance down...and start a new reign...my reign...with the humans in their place...and peace at last among our kind" 

Kicking himself free Zora said "You're delusional"

NarutardDate: Fr, 24.July.15, 0:49 AM | Message # 344
The Reaper of Threads
"I don't know..." Sydney said truthfully. "You've never accessed your true form before. For us it's like reverting back to our old selves, but for this it would be different."

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 24.July.15, 12:56 PM | Message # 345
Commander
"Well I wanna know how" Miamore said as she looked down. "This is so pretty up here" 

Zora looked at Akibal who said "Damn it Zoralth why can't you just see it! Humans are scum! They hurt, destroy, and kill everything in a misguided attempt of protection. We are their freedom Zoralth. This Kingdom deserves to be ruled again...humans have shown themselves to be pitiful leaders" He smirked "You may be able to sway Frisalla with your idiot ideals but I am not so much of a fool" 

Gritted teeth suddenly appeared on Zora's face "Brother or not...your mouth just crossed a line" Suddenly he got bigger "Now you're gonna pay"

NarutardDate: Fr, 24.July.15, 1:20 PM | Message # 346
The Reaper of Threads
"When we get somewhere safe, okay?" Sydney said, diving deep into the mountains.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 25.July.15, 3:59 PM | Message # 347
Commander
Zora roared turning into his full dragon form as Akibal laughed "What? You mad because I insulted your precious Frisalla who hates you?" Nothing but a low growl escaped Zora's mouth

Miamore looked down and said "I can never go home again...can i?

NarutardDate: Su, 26.July.15, 1:22 AM | Message # 348
The Reaper of Threads
"We'll see..." Sydney said quietly. "I had high hopes too..."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 26.July.15, 1:38 AM | Message # 349
Commander
Miamore paused and said "Hey umm...why is there a very big...kind of creepy...black dragon below us" 

Akibal looked at Zora and then saw Sydney flying. "Ah...so the nature queen..." Getting a small bit of pay back, but mostly protecting Sydney and Miamore, Zora smacked Akibal with his tale getting the murderous Drachen terrorist commander's attention.

NarutardDate: Su, 26.July.15, 10:35 AM | Message # 350
The Reaper of Threads
"We're flying faster now!!!" Sydney began to morph into her full form, a smaller, lythe, green dragon. Once Miamore was settled she took off with a burst, disappearing from the scene quickly. She may be small but she was faster than those big lumbering legendary's

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Enter the Drachen (I'm in a Dragony mood lately)
Search: