Fr, 19.April.24, 10:22 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Enter the Drachen (I'm in a Dragony mood lately)
Enter the Drachen
NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 7:07 PM | Message # 301
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
"That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying its Akibal and his minions." Sydney tried to explain.

Frisalla roared, anger causing her to fully transform. She destroyed the convoy and carried Zora off to safety. Unbeknownst to them, it was actually the Kings convoy she had just destroyed. She had killed the human king.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 7:38 PM | Message # 302
Commander
Group: Administrators
Vance glared and said "I know Akibal's little Dragon form...it was not just him!" 

Hours passed and Zora slowly opened his eyes. He looked right ahead and saw Frisalla looking right at him. "Frisalla" Suddenly he felt a sharp wap on the head "OW!" 

Akibal roared at him and said "YOU MORON!" Zora looked up at his brother to say something when suddenly he felt a hug "If you EVER scare me like that again...I...I don't know what I'll do but you won't like it!" 

Zora felt his brother let him go than looked at Frisalla "You saved my life" He said with a smile "I owe you one..." 

He than cleared his throat when he saw she had his flower right next to her "Oh...you...umm...I can explain that..."

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 7:42 PM | Message # 303
The Reaper of Threads
"Oh shut up, the answer is yes." She said

Sydney sighed quietly. "If you would work with me we could change that."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.July.15, 0:17 AM | Message # 304
Commander
Vance looked at her and said "I will not" revealing his stubborn side. 

Zora instantly perked up and kissed Frisalla without a second though when suddenly Akibal coughed and said "Please...don't mind me" 

Zora rolled his eyes and kissed his...

Mate...he loved the sound of that.

Somberly Zora said to himself "Frisalla" He walked along and than paused as he remembered the day...everything went to hell...

"I wish Akibal were here to see this, but I guess that's a pipe dream. He's changed so much...he looks so...angry all the time"  Zora admitted seeing his and Frisalla's eggs standing proudly on their nest. "They're beautiful" He looked at his mate and kissed her cheek "Take after their mother I suppose"

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.July.15, 11:04 AM | Message # 305
The Reaper of Threads
"Oh so you won't work with me?" Sydney asked, crossing her arms. "You wait for so long and you don't want to work with me. What happened to the kind hearted prince I rescued in the woods?"

Frisalla laughed. "We'll see."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.July.15, 1:34 PM | Message # 306
Commander
"He grew up" Vance said to her with a sad expression 

Zora asked quietly "You think they'll like me when they're born?"

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.July.15, 9:51 PM | Message # 307
The Reaper of Threads
Sydney stared at him quietly. "So you're just going to kill all the drachens and hope I don't mind?"

[i]"Of course they will."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.July.15, 11:49 PM | Message # 308
Commander
Vance said "I'm protecting my kingdom" 

"So I was thinking...maybe we could name one of the kids after your mom" Zora said quietly, knowing that Frisalla's mom was a touchy subject since she was one of the first victims of the Dragon raids. Suddenly though, before Frisalla could say anything Zora had to block a spear coming at her. 

The humans found it...they found the nest"

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 0:05 AM | Message # 309
The Reaper of Threads
"We could be a part of your kingdom too..."

Frisalla fought valiantly, taking down many a human, until a spear drove through her chest. She collapsed, breathing heavy, and Zora would have to make a choice: Frisalla or the eggs.

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 10:35 AM | Message # 310
Commander
Vance glared and said "Yeah a part of it that burns down villages and slaughters my people" 

Zora reacted, he dived and grabbed Frisalla the two of them plummeting off their nest in the high mountains. On the ground, Zora removed the spear from Frisalla's chest and looked somberly down. "I...I..." 

Suddenly Akibal landed next to them. "I saw them coming, I was just at the mountain" Zora turned with a look of pleading. "Zoralth...I'm sorry I..." 

Zora responded with "Nevermind that, how are my kids, did they leave the kids alone..." Zora begged his brother. Akibal grew quiet as he shook him "Damn it Akibal! Awnser me!" 

Akibal looked at Zora and just shook his head "I'm sorry...every egg was smashed" 

Zora growled and said "No...no...no!" He backed up and flew straight back up like crazy as he went in check. Akibal not stopping his brother as he was busy tending to Frisalla's wound. 

As he landed back...he saw the egg shells everywhere, Akibal told no lies...every egg was smashed, in his rage Zoralth breathed his mighty fire in huge mourning. Akibal looked at him and realized what might happened and pulled his brother down and brought him next to Frisalla. Akibal looked at Zora and said "Brother, it's time I told you how I feel about humans"

Zora sighed loudly as he remembered how angry he was. Especially since now they had to go into human form. He never would admit it but Frisalla looked as lovely in her human form as she did in her dragon. He walked along as he remembered how it all ended. 

Zora walked to his brother quietly as Akibal was busy with one his speeches. He stood next to his mate, as Akibal went on. "Yes, humans plot against us...humans plot to kill us, humans make themselves look like gods and us look like devils. Well, we...are not going to take it anymore! This cruelty towards our people will end...every human burned to the ground, no matter who or what they are. Any survivor will recive a fate worse than death...becoming our slaves. It is what they deserve! Death...to Humanity...and Glory to the Dragon!"

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 5:31 PM | Message # 311
The Reaper of Threads
"And what are you going to do when Miamore asks to meet others of her kind, to talk to other drachens, take her to the dungeons and shove her in too?!" Sydney shouted, fed up.

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 9:59 PM | Message # 312
Commander
Vance turned with a glare and than soften realizing he was glaring at Sydney "I'll...I don't know what I"ll do" He admitted 

Zora looked at Akibal and said "Akibal, Frisalla, can I speak to you in private?" 

Akibal said "Ah, there's my favorite brother...no doubt teaching this human trash a lesson" Zora winced at that as he said "Zoralth..." 

Zora said "Akibal, Frisalla, I don't want to work with you two anymore"

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 10:05 PM | Message # 313
The Reaper of Threads
Sydney kept her glare up. "You're not even trying. Blood only fuels more blood."

Frisalla narrowed her eyes. "What?! They took our eggs!"

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 10:18 PM | Message # 314
Commander
Vance finally returned the glare and said "Oh that's cute...how many villages has your kind burned down to prove a point, when I was young?" 

Zora looked as Akibal gave him a super death glare as Zora looked at Frisalla going to awnser him. Akibal said to him "Zoralth, be honest, what human group is threatening us, we can team up and burn them to the ground" Akibal looked at his younger brother with such pity. "I know you care, but don't forget little brother both Frisalla and I are legendary dragons in our own right. We can handle ourselves...please..." 

Zora looked at him and said "It's not that" 

"You must be tired of fighting than" Akibal said quietly "I know it's a long battle, and it seems like there will be no end, however we must fight on...it's for the good of our race. Can you imagine, all the work you put in... being rewarded with a peaceful life with Frisalla?" Zora sighed and admitted to himself that did sound good. "This is just a fight we need to keep fighting" 

Zora was about relent when he decided to stand his ground "No...it's not that..." 

"Than what in the holy hell is wrong with you boy!?" Akibal said to his brother with super concern. "Are you sick? Are you dieng? What possible means do you have for leaving us?" 

Zora took a deep breath and said "Because doesn't need a new reign of Dragons...it needs unity between Man and Dragon"

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 10:24 PM | Message # 315
The Reaper of Threads
"Have you ever heard of changing, Vance?! It's a thing y'know," Sydney growled. "I thought I saw it in you, I guess...I guess I was wrong," she said quietly, turning away.

(Um I don't really know what to do with Fris)

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 10:26 PM | Message # 316
Commander
(Anger would probably be appropriate) 

Vance glared and said "I thought you were different too..."

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 10:27 PM | Message # 317
The Reaper of Threads
"I've never killed a human."

(I don't have a computer at the moment to do big rants)

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 10:43 PM | Message # 318
Commander
(Okay I'll handle it, Frisalla can be stunned speechless for now.) 

Vance said "Your'e still defending murderers" 

Akibal looked at his brother with wide eyes as he said "Are...you...high?" He looked at him "How could you possibly think this way...you're my best trooper. You've burned down more villages with a cruelty even i can't match. The human's call you the Devil in Dragon Form!" Akibal shouted as Zora looked down. 

"I'm not proud of those actions anymore brother" Zora said with regret. "I've...been wrong...all along about humans. They're scared of us brother...and you aren't helping them ease their fears" 

"They took your chance to be a father, Zoralth...and now you offer them sympathy...you' have to be drugged" Akibal said still in denial" 

"I"m not drugged!" Zora shouted, finally having enough "I'm not spell bounded, I'm not under threat, and I'm have not lost my mind!" Zora said point blank "You and Frisalla aren't out there most of the time. You only come when you are personally manning an attack." Rage and regret filled his eyes and said "I've been out there for a long time brother. I've seen what humanity really is...and it is not a scum on this earth! Humanity has just as much right to inherit this land as we do" 

"Zoralth...what are you saying?" Venom coating his voice as Akibal now was glaring at his brother. 

"I'm saying that while you were busy fighting humanities worst elements...I was busy...seeing fathers come home to their children as seeing how much joy that filled their eyes seeing that" Zora said quietly "I've seen hope, and love and life, and honesty and everything you told me that humanity did not have" Zora looked at him and said "You can see it to if you just opened your eyes...both you and Frisalla." He looked at Frisalla and said "And I'm sure she'll be with me on this...she's..." 

Akibal glared and said "She's a true Dragon Zoralth...understand this...we are stronger than those bullies and it's time to prove it!" He said "Humanity is scum...what you see are delusional fantasies" 

Zora looked at him and said right back "No...I've seen that I've been wrong this whole time. You, Frisalla, and I have been wrong about humanity. That we shouldn't use our powers for cruelty...might for right...not might is right" Zora looked at him and said "Please..." 

There was no words next...just Akibal striking Zora in the face knocking him down. "Get out..." Akibal growled bitterly "Get out...go to your precious humans! See how they turn on you...and when you beg for mercy...see how much i'm willing to give it" 

Zora said nothing, just got up and left

Zora sighed and he said quietly "Akibal...Frisalla...why can't you see what I see?" He smiled as he saw a kid helping his father load a wagon.

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 10:49 PM | Message # 319
The Reaper of Threads
(Is Sydney ever going to make headway here?)
"Like I said, things can change."

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 10:51 PM | Message # 320
Commander
(We'd have no story if she did right away XD) 

Vance looked at her and said "Yeah...they can..." 

Zora kept walking along getting in a better mood seeing some of humanities joy. Suddenly he felt like he was being watched again and turned to see who it was, and sure enough. "Frisalla, I was just thinking about you"

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 10:57 PM | Message # 321
The Reaper of Threads
"Whatever...I should just leave," Sydney said, her hand on the doorknob

"How charming," Frisalla hissed.

RazDate: We, 22.July.15, 10:59 PM | Message # 322
Commander
Killian
I walked into my mother's house, "Mother, I'm here to check on you." I said as shut the door gently.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 11:11 PM | Message # 323
Commander
Zora looked at Frisalla and said "Hey it was mostly pleasant thoughts" He said with a smile. He walked forward and said "Let me guess...you're here to yell at me again?" 

Vance said "You aren't going anywhere"

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 11:14 PM | Message # 324
The Reaper of Threads
"What, are you going to lock me up too?" Sydney frowned at him.

"I...I saw the girl," Frisalla said quietly. "I saw her eyes."

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 11:17 PM | Message # 325
Commander
Zora paused and said "She's a Drachen...I know..." He sighed "As much I hate to admit it, I really wish she didn't go back to her dad...it's not safe" 

Vance looked at her and suddenly pulled out his sword "You don't deserve that type of hell..." He than was clearly hesitating when he heard Miamore coming down the stairs. 

Miamore looked at Vance and said "Father what are you doing!?"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Enter the Drachen (I'm in a Dragony mood lately)
Search: