Su, 05.May.24, 10:28 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Pokemon Minds (How good are you?)
Pokemon Minds
NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:42 AM | Message # 101
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Tommy could Max's face shift from her total ray of sunshine to near tears. He put a hand on her shoulder and whispered a few unintelligible words in her ear and she looked at him. He waved to the furthest booth and she picked up Umbreon from his shoulders and walked away. Ellie followed after looking at Tommy for a second. "I'm sorry about that, it's been a long day for the both of us. I'll buy a new one for him." Tommy said evenly, no change in his features present. He was quite stoic. In their booth, Max was hugging Umbreon to her, engaged in a light conversation with him. The once bubbles and happiness had disappeared. Her eyes appeared vacant.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:48 AM | Message # 102
Commander
Group: Administrators
Hollow:

I than looked at Haunter and Misdrevious who were eyeing the latest entry in the coffee house. I sighed "COme on...lets just say hi"

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:48 AM | Message # 103
A bored admin
Megan

"It's the same with us. Don't worry, it was just an accident. Lance probably has an extra shirt on him for Wallace to borrow. Wallace will understand." The customers in the cafe started whispering, looks anxious. Having an angry champion wasn't entirely good.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:53 AM | Message # 104
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"Since it would be rude to snoop on people's conversations, especially in such a large scale, what do you two think of slowpoke tails?"

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:54 AM | Message # 105
The Reaper of Threads
Tommy ordered their drinks and another cappuccino for Wallace. He glanced at Max who was brightening up again. "I'm Tommy, Tommy Walker," he said as he waited. "It gets hard being the only two rangers in a town full of trainers. Trainers don't tend to like us." He said as took their drinks. "I apologize again for that mishap, she'll watch where she's going next time," he nodded his head to the girl, then Cynthia and Lance. He returned to Max and set her White Chocolate Mocha in front of her. "Thank you," she said quietly as she stirred it. Suddenly, she became very conscious of every pair of eyes focused on her. Her hands began to shake ever so slightly.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:55 AM | Message # 106
Colonel general
Group: Users
Kero

I open my mouth to reply, before just quitting and going back to my tea.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 2:00 AM | Message # 107
Commander
Hollow:

I looked at the girl Ranger and said "Names Hollow, nice to meet you"

Haunter:

I looked at Ellie and said "Hi" Like a creepy stalker

I than heard Misdrevious scold me. "Master said "No Scaring people"

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 2:02 AM | Message # 108
A bored admin
Megan

Tommy Walker. I memorized the name as I sat down, trying to dry up my shirt with a napkin pressed on it. The other two sat down. "We need to talk. Pokemons are dying in vast numbers as we talk. Rumor is that there is some sort of virus spreading." There was silence.

"Before the tournament, we have problems." Cynthia sighed.

"the security problem and now this." Lance glanced over at the restroom. Wallace still haven't come back.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 2:08 AM | Message # 109
The Reaper of Threads
Tommy looked at the guy quietly as Max turned to him. Tommy replied first though. "We're a tad busy," he said as he sipped his coffee. Ellie looked at the two pokemon, silent.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 2:09 AM | Message # 110
I tried to ignore the comments, but it was hard to ignore something that blunt. I'd never seen pokemon die outside of other wild pokemon, or old age. What sort of disease would be butchering masses of pokemon?

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 2:11 AM | Message # 111
Commander
Hollow:

I muttered in silence "Okay owch" I than went back to my seat, but Haunter and Misdrevious were still flowating there"

Misdrevius:

"I've never seen a Shiny pokemon before" I said calmly to the Gardivour "It's pretty cool"

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 2:15 AM | Message # 112
A bored admin
Megan 

After a few minutes of talking, Wallace walked out again, this time with a borrowed shirt of Lance. He dropped into his chair, ignored the pair of Rangers, and sipped his coffee. "Nice of you to drop back in." I replied, gauging his anger, He has mostly deflated. 

"Where were we?" He asked. 

"Disease." Lance grunted.

It's time.

RazDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 8:52 PM | Message # 113
Commander
Name: Scott Throgmorton
Class: Poke Traveler
Personality: Smart, Cocky, Impatient, Cheerful, Helpful, Perverted, Playful, Rude, Thoughtful.
Appearance: 5'8", average weight for his height being a healthy 148 Lbs, rather bonny, His dark brown eyes look very tired and his long dark brown nearly black unwashed hair is rather unruly, he has a start of a beard that he likes to rub when he's thinking, He wears black running shoes with Black jeans with dark green cargo pants over them which has a belt, he wears a purple stripped white shirt with long plain purple sleeves and an open green plaid button-up over shirt with short sleeves, a light dark brown trench coat, black fingerless gloves with the Yin-Yang symbol on the back hand of each glove. a old fashion black felt Fedora.
Items (less than 5): A large dark green worn satchel that reaches from the top of his waist to his knee and is resting on his shoulder, Backpack filled with cooking stuff. A bright pink Pokedex, a laptop.
Pokemon in team: A Female Kirila named Honey, a Male Luxio named Sparky, a Male Magikarp named Mallory, a Male Grotle named Hermin, and a Female Zorua named Marisa.
Bio: Scott was never one to stay still and even more so nowadays due to his team but he didn't get his first pokemon until the age of 12 when he found a person being cruel to a Magikarp that wasn't trained and therefore was just flopping about. When the trainer kicked the Magikarp Scott walked up behind the trainer and smacked him upside the side of the head with a rather large and heavy branch and took the Pokeballs from the trainer. Scott trained the Magikarp to use Tackle and grew close to the Magikarp he had named Mallory. Scott is known to not be big into Pokemon battling but has no qualms fighting himself and has absolutely no qualms about hurting cruel people. Honey the Kirila was the first Pokemon Scott actually caught, battling her as a Ralts and throwing a Pokeball right before it could teleport away. Turtwig was given to Scott by a Professor who wanted it to see the world, which Scott agreed to do and the Turtwig immediately latched onto his finger as he went to pet it. Luxio was simply caught by Scott as was Zorua. Zorua often takes the shape of Scott to confuse people.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Mo, 09.December.13, 9:27 PM

EquinoxDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 8:57 PM | Message # 114
(But even if magikarp could learn moves, he couldn't learn dragon's rage because he has no ties to dragon-type, until he evolves.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:07 PM | Message # 115
A bored admin
(Um maybe change that bio of magikarp or choose another pokemon. Even I couldn't teach dragon rage a magikarp without it evolving first.)

It's time.

RazDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:17 PM | Message # 116
Commander
(Actually, It can, see, I've been on the Wikia site.)

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:24 PM | Message # 117
A bored admin
(I don't read the manga or the anime. Plus, it doesn't make sense.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:25 PM | Message # 118
The Reaper of Threads
Ellie didn't respond, not really interested in holding a conversation at the moment. She wasn't one for conversations unless it was with Max, Tommy, or Umbreon. Max cleared her throat. "We would like to speak alone, I'm sorry," She said to the pokemon.

RazDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:26 PM | Message # 119
Commander
(Okay, it's another one of the those situations, where I no matter what I do I get bullshitted, alright, I'll change it.)

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:30 PM | Message # 120
(To be fair there's also aura sphere riolu, but it's just the simple fact that magikarp doesn't deserve to be decent.)

I was quiet as well.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:35 PM | Message # 121
A bored admin
(No. I'm just saying that ever since I started playing Pokemon, I have never seen magikarps able to use dragon rage as a move. It would be nice (then I can own the game), but it could only be used when it finally evolves.)

Megan

"So we need outside help." Lance mused after I explained the situation while Wallace just glared at us. I nodded. "Every person we got, trainer or not."

"This could be a good time to get along with those rangers. They could really help us in--." Cynthia was cut off by loud bellow of "No!" from Wallace, who was already turning red as he stood up. Three pairs of eyes turned to him, the cafe once again went back down to whispering.

"I will not have them in this! It'll only complicate the situation we are in!" He shouted, raising his voice now.

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:36 PM | Message # 122
Colonel general
Kero

"So, how do you guys see yourself fairing up in the tourney?"

RazDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:39 PM | Message # 123
Commander
(FUCK I HATE MY ENJOYMENT OF ARGUING!)

Persona Non Grata

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:45 PM | Message # 124
Colonel general
Kero

I laugh slightly, "Vacationing and not in Undella Town?"

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:54 PM | Message # 125
Colonel general
Kero

"I guess you're right. Just a lot of people go there so."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Pokemon Minds (How good are you?)
Search: