|
A Quest for power.
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Su, 06.May.12, 11:08 PM | Message # 2426 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Kaos:
I warped away with Order, leaving her boyfriend alone
(Borrowing Silvia)
Silvia:
"Well, Well, Well...if it isn't lovely little Gwen"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 07.May.12, 7:12 AM | Message # 2427 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I glared up at her. "I'm going to kill you."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 07.May.12, 10:15 AM | Message # 2428 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Silva:
I backed up, never seeing the look of murder on her face before
Jaclyn:
Go Gwen!
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 07.May.12, 5:04 PM | Message # 2429 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I ran up the stairs, grabbing and crushing her throat.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 07.May.12, 5:07 PM | Message # 2430 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Silva:
I kicked her off of me.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 07.May.12, 5:20 PM | Message # 2431 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I growled and spun around, kicking her side.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 07.May.12, 5:24 PM | Message # 2432 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Silva:
I grabbed her foot and slammed her to the ground
(g2g)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 07.May.12, 5:39 PM | Message # 2433 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I flipped her over my head, slamming her deep into the ground.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 07.May.12, 10:59 PM | Message # 2434 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (no one's on...I'm going to beD.)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 0:28 AM | Message # 2435 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Silva:
I got up, angry as hell...tackling her.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 7:07 AM | Message # 2436 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I kneed her in the stomach, slamming my hands into her chest as they sparked with magic.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 10:07 AM | Message # 2437 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Silva:
I was blown back and hit a wall. i got back up and fired purple lightning at her
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 5:26 PM | Message # 2438 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I caught it and redirected it back at her.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 5:27 PM | Message # 2439 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Silva:
I Tried to fire back move, but it was to much and I was slammed against the wall.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 5:42 PM | Message # 2440 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I stalked over to her, fists clenched.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 5:52 PM | Message # 2441 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Silva:
I was about to warp out, but strangly found myself unable to do so. I thought fast, and tripped her leg.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 5:56 PM | Message # 2442 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I hit the floor, the breath rushing out of me.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 5:57 PM | Message # 2443 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Silva:
I stood over her, and drew my sword. "ITs over"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:16 PM | Message # 2444 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I kicked the sword out of her hand.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:17 PM | Message # 2445 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Silva:
I was stunned so I was vunerable
(Good: Take the Sword and cut off her leg
Evil: Take the sword and stab her in the throat)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:26 PM | Message # 2446 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I twisted and stabbed her through the stomach. "You will not die...but now you will remain as childless as I will," I growled.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:32 PM | Message # 2447 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Silva;
I fell over in pain
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:43 PM | Message # 2448 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I stood weakly and ran in.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:48 PM | Message # 2449 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I was hugging her kissing her all over.
Than we have a sudden chill, Kaos...walked in the room "Very...impressive..."
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:51 PM | Message # 2450 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I turned.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|