Sa, 04.May.24, 6:39 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Other names: "Magic Mercenaries" & "Moral Combat")
Alterria Warriors
EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 1:48 PM | Message # 101
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
Which mission rank does Abel wish to view? (E, D, C, B, A, S)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Creation100Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:17 PM | Message # 102
Commander
Group: Moderators
( I just cried in fear for the first time. ;-; )

Abel~

Looking upon the board of selective ranks I narrow my search to B ranking missions.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 2:33 PM | Message # 103
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Liza
I blinked in surprise. "Y...yes...what happened?"

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 3:04 PM | Message # 104
Commander
Tyler;

I came in to the new Alterria Warrior and said "Bandit attack my child. This town has been raveged for months on end."

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 6:05 PM | Message # 105
"A couple of Alterria warriors freed them from the bandits. Over a hundred people were brought down there, only about... 80? I'd say, made it back."

There were five missions in the B section.
-Dangerous thief!
-Rogue Trainee
-Warranted hunt
-Capture a mountain lion
-Protect research team

Which missions interest Abel enough to read the description?

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 6:25 PM | Message # 106
The Reaper of Threads
(I thought Tyler wasn't in the same time slot as Liza)
Liza
I nodded to the man and tied my sleeves and hair back, taking a deep breath. "Let's get started then."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 6:57 PM | Message # 107
(For you, the people arrived at the village, then someone went to deliver the mission to the board, and then you picked it up, and went there. If he began following the crowd after he finished talking to Garrus, he would have been there before you got there.)

She could help the people with possible internal bleeding, the people with visible bleeding, or just work on whoever she wanted to first.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 7:34 PM | Message # 108
Commander
Tyler;

"I will assist" I said still trying to keep my disquise up.

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 9:04 PM | Message # 109
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
I turned on him with the politest tone I could muster. "No thank you, that will be quite all right. I have it from here," I turned and walked to where he said those with potential internal bleeding lay. I knealt over the first one and placed my hands on his chest, closing my eyes. As I searched, I began to talk to him reassuringly.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 9:21 PM | Message # 110
Commander
Tyler:

I stood up and said "I see then...good work my child" I then said something off. "May the beloved pair guide you" I then turned and walked away

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 9:40 PM | Message # 111
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
I located the ruptured kidney rather quickly and began drawing from both his chi and mine to repair the wound.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 9:55 PM | Message # 112
Commander
Tyler:

I left the area, and the heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head seeing an Alterria warrior...this one looked trained, not a recruit like the girl.

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.January.14, 10:03 PM | Message # 113
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
As I put him to sleep, his wounds repaired, he thanked me with a gentle squeeze of my hand. I smiled at him and stood, moving to the next women. She was in worse shape, as bruised and bloody outwardly as I'm sure she was inside. She wasn't even conscious. I knelt beside her, taking out sutures and disinfectant. I didn't trust my own powers with the severity of this one.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.January.14, 10:47 PM | Message # 114
Commander
Tyler:

Once we were out of earshot and eyesight, I moved my body to the left and saw a woman droppign down. I made her out to be the Alterria Warrior, she pulled from the ground an assassin's blade.  Close contact, and I got into defence mode sheding my cloak and throwing on my gauntlets. "Who are you?"

"My name is Skarlet...Criminal" She said getting into stance. "I will never let someone like you go!" I saw the blade was made to cut into her skin. She uses blood

EquinoxDate: Tu, 21.January.14, 0:48 AM | Message # 115
(Just a note Dillon, priests of the Dark two are despised in some areas, even to the point of complete hatred.  Likewise, but much less so, with the White five.)

(Would you like me to control the NPC dillon, or will you?)

The citizens around the injured watched, half excitedly, half worried out of their minds.

So far, those she healed seemed to react fine. But, she should remember what she learned of healing. If too much energy of healing is exerted on a human body which doesn't need that much, it could cause more harm than good. Some with...explosive results.

NarutardDate: Tu, 21.January.14, 0:52 AM | Message # 116
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
Calm down Liza, breathe, think, yes, there's a lot, but only a few need dire attention. I sat back on my heels, having cared for all of those suspected of internal bleeding. Most were actually fine, just slight bruising, and I had been able to sew up and bandage a lot of wounds without over energizing anything. I pulled out my pocket textbook, refreshing and clearing my mind. Now for the external wounds, many of which were...grotesquely infected.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 21.January.14, 1:00 AM | Message # 117
Commander
(Nah I like working with myself for fight scenes. Creates less headaches.

Also: I wasn't clear, but he said that while wearing a white five robe so that's why it was odd)

Tyler:

I then moved as she sued her own blood to attack me I then had to block her strikes. Blood users are extremly dangerous, if I so much as get a scratch by that blade I'm pretty much screwed

Creation100Date: Tu, 21.January.14, 6:41 AM | Message # 118
Commander
Abel~

I look at the Rogue Thief mission, damn beasts always setting prosperity back to poverty.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 21.January.14, 10:21 AM | Message # 119
Commander
Tyler:

I grabbed her wrist and pushed her away, and then saw her blood on my gauntlet, it morphed into solid matter and I was knocked back by my face. The blood then came back to her and back into her body.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 21.January.14, 10:30 AM | Message # 120
Rogue thief: Just when we found out who was stealing our food and wealth, he hightails it out of town! If anyone can bring him to justice and find what he did with the things he stole, I'll gladly pay for the sake of everyone who needs this. -Etrich Hinton (A very wealthy man)

The paper has a picture of the thief in question at the bottom in sketch form.

Does Abel accept this mission, or will he put it back on the board?

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 21.January.14, 11:08 AM | Message # 121
Commander
Tyler:

We started to kick at our heels and block with each other's weapons. She's quite skilled, must be a recent graduate. She lunges at me, then I flip her on her back and punch her in the face. I stand up smirking, thne notice that she cut my arm. She stands up and I can feel my blood coming out of my wound. She smirks and keeps going forcing me on my knees. I looked at her and my hand started to spark, launching a bolt of lightning which knocked her away and out. I held my arm, in pain and felt woozy. My mind went to the healer and I put my arm over her shoulder and got my preist outfit on, lazily. I stumbled back into the village and the medical area and collapsed with Skarlet in tow.

Creation100Date: Tu, 21.January.14, 11:16 AM | Message # 122
Commander
Abel~

I gladly accept the mission with my abilities of getting the truth it'll be easy, though I was never much of a explorer, so hopefully the journey is more entertaining than the destination will be.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 21.January.14, 12:50 PM | Message # 123
A bored admin
-Alterria Warrior-
Name: Alison Walter
Appearance: (omg, my school banned da... Time to do this the hard way then.) Most of the time, she's dressed as a villager for both during and not doing missions.

Villager: (black hair though) http://www.google.com/imgres?....EK0DME8

Otherwise: http://www.google.com/imgres?....EK0DMEs

(Google Images >.>)
Elements experienced in: air with a sub of poison and fire with a sub of smoke
Weapon(s): a katana that's been infused with colorless poison
http://www.google.com/imgres?....EK0DMGA

Still in the training program?: No
Bio: Raised by her aunt's family after the deaths of her parents, Ali was a quiet child. She only spoke when spoken to and when she has to. This habit was brought on by the cruelty of her extended family. By age 8, Ali yearned to follow the footsteps of Garrus himself and to be able to fend for herself.

After being kicked out at age 10 when she received the letter, she found herself. Ali was a lively kid and full of life, despite the rigorous courses she went through. To her, this was freedom, freedom from all the depression and harshness. Now she has three goals to achieve: To follow in Garrus's footsteps, to bring justice, and to forever love food. Ali is usually seen as one of the best, though sometimes views vary.

Your pledge: To mess with injustice is to be met with discipline. All actions have consequences, the severity depends.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 21.January.14, 4:49 PM | Message # 124
(ILD accepted)

A boy, most likely in his mid teens, in a black cloak, caught Tyler before he got near the residents of the town.

"Sorry mister, but my teacher says you'd only cause panic if either of you popped up nearby." He said, as he carried both away with unnatural strength for his not very large stature.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 21.January.14, 7:48 PM | Message # 125
A bored admin
(Still can't access devianart. >.>)

Ali

I watched quietly as the boy towed in a rogue and a women. I nodded quietly to myself and took a drink of water, careful to not let them out of my eyesight. Probably time for a mission too, something tasteful, something hard.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Other names: "Magic Mercenaries" & "Moral Combat")
Search: