Sa, 18.May.24, 6:01 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Other names: "Magic Mercenaries" & "Moral Combat")
Alterria Warriors
NarutardDate: Th, 23.January.14, 0:18 AM | Message # 151
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Liza
"Well, that was interesting," I commented from behind them all. I took another bite of my bread.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.January.14, 0:21 AM | Message # 152
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"Gibel-Tuoh!" The boy raised his hand in the direction the vigilante fled.

Tyler was quickly pounded downwards by a massive onrush of gravity itself. Heavy upon his already weakened body, it wouldn't be easy to move. The best he could do is crawl. A rumble was heard from the bushes all around him.

The boy put skarlet down on her feet, and began walking towards where he left.

"If you can't properly disable him, you hardly deserve the reward anymore, I'm sorry to say."

"Oh, and hello Madam, sorry for the show."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 23.January.14, 0:25 AM | Message # 153
A bored admin
Ali

I watched quietly, undisturbed by the sudden turn of events. So he was still trying to escape. If he didn't, it would've been a lot better in his case. "I'll keep him under control."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Th, 23.January.14, 0:27 AM | Message # 154
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
"Well, that was fun, I'm tagging along. You always need a healer in your midst!" I smiled and followed after the cloaked boy.

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.January.14, 0:28 AM | Message # 155
"I can also heal, but feel free to tag along anyway. If we properly keep him under control until we arrest him, I'll gladly split the reward evenly."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.January.14, 0:29 AM | Message # 156
Commander
Tyler:

I awoke in massive ammount of pain. I had to bite my lip in order to not cry out. The girl I battled earlier was a trainee with blood powers, that was bad enough...but this boy...he seems to be on another level. I then realized the boy hasn't found me yet, and I flew pretty far...the bushes umbling must mean he found my location, but if I were to move. I tried in vain to stand...this pressure was so fierce...it was like nothing I have ever felt before. This boy...just...who is he? I then had no other choice but to despretly claw and crawl my way to another nearby tree and hid behind it, finally just blacking out from my pain, my last words was a prayer to the gods that he would not find me

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 23.January.14, 0:32 AM | Message # 157
A bored admin
Ali

I quietly followed them, trailing behind.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.January.14, 0:42 AM | Message # 158
Vines  spurted from the bushes, and formed a dome of thorned vines around Tyler.

The boy lowered his hood, revealing his Green eyes, reddish brown hair, and Reddish Olive skin. The complexion of someone from the Fortuga Islands, a series of islands who aren't part of the Alterria lands, and thus shouldn't be able to use their chi as a weapon.

"He should be trapped up ahead, since I used gravity itself on him. If we're lucky, he's close enough to a forest that the vines will capture him for me."

NarutardDate: Th, 23.January.14, 0:44 AM | Message # 159
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
I blinked a few times, taking him in as I nodded. "Sounds good to me," I closed my eyes, listening to the surroundings. "He's near, the trees stir restlessly."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.January.14, 0:49 AM | Message # 160
Commander
Tyler:

I looked at the vines and groaned. "This kid..." I looked up "I used up to much Chi on that burst...that girl draining my blood knocked me for a loop" I looked at the vines and then did a tired punch with my gauntlet hand, but it was pointless, I was to drained...to pressured...to injured. The sentence for any rouge is death...no matter what their intentions were. I looked up and then started to see if I could muster up any ammount of chi to at least escape this area alive. I had...nothing...I was...nothing. I looked down, and muttered "Just when I finally earned Garrus's respect back...I die..." I sighed "I can't...die here...I can't...be captured...I must try to fight this...please...any one of the five can hear me...please...help me..."

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 23.January.14, 0:54 AM | Message # 161
A bored admin
Ali

I crouched down beside the dome. "Begging won't help in your case."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.January.14, 0:57 AM | Message # 162
"Let's turn him in for the A rank, so let's try to bring him back alive. A bigger reward for that. Anyways, ready to grab him once I lower the dome and gravity field?"

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.January.14, 1:04 AM | Message # 163
Commander
Tyler:

I looked at Ali and said "It was worth a shot Ali" I said knowing her. "No matter what happens...I will die...that is how it works...I can save the whole world...but I would still die going rouge." I looked her in the eyes. "So I will do whatever it takes to survive this...even if it means breaking my one rule"

NarutardDate: Th, 23.January.14, 1:04 AM | Message # 164
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
I notched one of my arrows and nodded, aiming it at the dome. "Ready."

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 23.January.14, 1:09 AM | Message # 165
A bored admin
Ali

Looks like word is spreading on what I do. I kept a mental note on that. "That's pathetic. People die trying to save the whole world when it isn't possible." I straightened up. "Usually ends up being killed." I slid out my katana and placed the tip on the thorns.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.January.14, 1:14 AM | Message # 166
A hole opened up below Tyler, and dropped him down a what seemed like infinite drop to the  center of the earth.

"Three, two, one!" He removed the gravity field and the vines from the place at the same time, only to see him gone, with a hole in the ground where he fell.

"Wha- How?"

NarutardDate: Th, 23.January.14, 1:15 AM | Message # 167
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
"He's gone...down a hole..." I lowered my bow. "Someone took him!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 23.January.14, 1:16 AM | Message # 168
A bored admin
Ali

I quietly chuckled. "Gravity is still a big force. The ground will first collapse than his body exploding."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.January.14, 1:17 AM | Message # 169
Commander
Tyler:

I looked around confused on where I was...but grateful . I'm alive...but how...I don't care...gods...thank you all this was a miricle from YOU

NarutardDate: Th, 23.January.14, 1:19 AM | Message # 170
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
"You're sadistic. That's terrible. Can we help him?" I asked, biting my lip. I peered over the edge.

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.January.14, 1:22 AM | Message # 171
"The gravity element isn't supposed to do that! I was warned if I put too much pressure it could break his spine, but nothing about breaking a hole to the center of the earth! Maybe the hole was already here, and the gravity field just broke whatever was covering it."

Tyler kept falling.

NarutardDate: Th, 23.January.14, 1:24 AM | Message # 172
The Reaper of Threads
Liza
"That doesn't sound likely..." I mumbled, then I looked up at him. "We lost our bounty."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.January.14, 1:28 AM | Message # 173
Commander
Tyler:

Oh gods I'm still falling, please for the love of them there is a safe landing to this.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 23.January.14, 1:29 AM | Message # 174
A bored admin
Ali

I studied the hole quietly. If he doesn't watch out, it will be a painful drop when halfway. "Either way, money shouldn't be what we are after."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.January.14, 1:42 AM | Message # 175
"Well I need money at the very least to get food every day. Anyhow, I guess our only option is to go after him. The hole has to end somewhere."

Tyler landed in... sand?

Nothing but sand all around him. How did the impact not hurt at all?

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Other names: "Magic Mercenaries" & "Moral Combat")
Search: