[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Fantasy War
Fantasy War
EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 9:29 PM | Message # 1726
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"I see. A defense system set in place to protect themselves. How many reincarnations have you gone through?"

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 9:32 PM | Message # 1727
Commander
Heretic
"Too many to remember, though I was truly alive when elves were slaves and your race was about as scary as an ant." I said.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 9:36 PM | Message # 1728
Commander
*Flashback*

Zelton:

I hid, as I thought for sure that they would not find me in here. I was wrong...they spotted me almost instantly. I felt myself being thrown out onto the graveyard, and kicked repeatedly in the stomach. I felt these hands grabbing and pulling on my ears and then this boot hitting my nose. Suddenly as a bolt of lighting struck the ground near them. The lightning was increasing with how frequently it was being struck, like it was trying to hit them, but was missing just close. Oddly, it was avoiding me. Suddenly a bolt of a bizarre black color struck the graves, the shockwave coating the area in a dark light. Hand's burst from the ground grabbing at the knights and the Human King, throwing them out of the graveyard. Suddenly a deep monsterous voice echoed. "Ever come in my domain for anything other than delivering your dead...I will take your kingdom from you and shove all of it up your arse" I blacked out, and then felt my body being taken inside. I suddenly heard Emily say quietly to me. "Why don't you rest for a while, Zelton. You've earned it."

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:01 PM | Message # 1729
"I can't pinpoint a year on that, but that is...quite a long time ago. Perhaps holy magic could dispel the curse. Although, it's total effects could be negative towards you."

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:02 PM | Message # 1730
Commander
Heretic
"Not powerful enough, magic has weakened, it's quite funny really watching the spells nowadays."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:02 PM | Message # 1731
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Amy listened quietly. So this was the beginning of his hatred..

Elle listened to their conversation quietly. "What would happen to Scott, should we free you of your curse?"

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:05 PM | Message # 1732
Commander
Heretic
"If I gain enough magical power, I can can create him a new body and eliminate the curse."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:12 PM | Message # 1733
The Reaper of Threads
"How do we do that?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:14 PM | Message # 1734
Commander
*Flashback*

Zelton:

I awoke to see Emily looking right at me. Emily said "Nasty bit of business with the Prince eh?" She said jokingly. I glared harshly at that. "Oh come off it cranky" She said laughing. "You gotta learn to lighten up." I paused at that. "So, this fiance of yours. You never talk about her much" She stretched. "You're gonna be bed ridden for a little bit, might as well talk"

I sighed "My fiance is the Princess of Foresta" She gave a little impressed look. "She's the nicest girl I know, she's everything we could want in a ruler" I looked up. "I wonder if she's thinking about me"

"She probably is" Emily said to me stretching. "But that's neither here not there" She then asked. "You know for some one who claims to know magic like the back of his hand...you were kinda pathetic out there"

I paused "I take time with my spells..." I muttered. "Except for nature spells...but that's easy" I said muttering something as a white glow eminated from my body healing my own injuries.

"Well that's no fun, in this day an age quick spells are more handy" She said looking at me.

I sighed "I can learn after I've done repaying my debt which just grew...Mistress" I mumbled that last part.

She smirked "Why wait?" I paused at that. "I can teach you some moves"

I glared "You're up to something, I'm your servant, I clean your floors" She laughed at that "Why would you help me?"

She sighed "Let's just say...I've gotten a good motivation...to pass on what I know" I paused at that in confusion. "You'll understand when the time comes, everyone has their own type of spell that only they know, in the mystic arts. Some they invented...some they gained...through other means. One day, you'll know mine" She said "Right now i need an apprentice...so you'll do"

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:19 PM | Message # 1735
Commander
Heretic
"Killing."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:19 PM | Message # 1736
The Reaper of Threads
Amy grew guilty at that. He was working to come back to life for her and she was loving Marcus. She looked down. She would always love Marcus though.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:33 PM | Message # 1737
"Are you able to absorb crystallized magic? Other than decoration, we never were able to find a use for them. Perhaps we can add them to your magic pool."

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:34 PM | Message # 1738
Commander
Heretic
"Yes, but I'm questioning why people would crystallize magic."

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:35 PM | Message # 1739
Commander
*Flashback*

Zelton:

For years I trained with Emily, as she worked me like a dog, she did not relent for a second, every night I had to read a page of the Black Book, and every day I was practicing quicker spells. She never told me why she was doing this, only that I would see. Eventually, it happened, the day I would most likely forget.

Seven years ago, the Human Prince became the Human King, and the war intensified for what it is today. In our crypt, Emily smiled at me. "This is your last lesson, Zelton" She said with a smile at me. "Making your own spell" I looked at her and nodded. "Every spell caster no matter who they are creates a custom move that must be taught to the next generation of spell users. Its how a spell caster can call himself a spell caster" She said quietly "Now, like I told you seven years ago, there are several ways to create your own spell. The first is the easiest yet, it usually creates perfect results" Emily said with confidence. "Inventing your own spell by combining two forms of magic. The results are always unique in their ideals and in fact most spell casters do so, by combining one form of magic with another form of magic." She paused and said "Usually in the same Art style, it is very rare for someone to combine light and dark magic." She sighed "The other ways we don't have time for, like making a deal with a god, which is how I got my unique magic. Right now, Zelton you must decide on what arts you will combine"

I nodded and began thinking about it, what sort of arts can I combine, I only know Light based attacks, Light based healing, Nature magic on the Light art side, and destruction magic, Necromancy, and intimidation on the dark art side. Then it came to me...Dark and Light combos are rare but not impossible...when I get back home...I'll have something that can give us an edge in the war, Amy would be so impressed. I asked "Would you be angry if I made something that was strictly offence?"

She shook her head no, as she was looking at the door of the Crypt. "No, no...your magic is your own magic...what you do with it... is not for me to decide my apprentice" She paused and kept looking out the door.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:50 PM | Message # 1740
"It's mostly created by accident. When a mage died while casting magic, it sometimes launches crystallized magic across the area."

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:55 PM | Message # 1741
The Reaper of Threads
Marcus thought this was getting weird but he was very interested.

Elle was quiet, she had never heard of crystallized magic before.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:57 PM | Message # 1742
Commander
*Flashback*

Zelton:

For days I trained, and then the days became a month. Each time i tried to perfect my new magic, I saw my Mistress looking out the crypt door. Eventually, the day came, the worst day of my life. During the middle of my training, I heard the sound of armed men on horse back racing to the graveyard.

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 11:14 PM | Message # 1743
Commander
Heretic
"Odd, I've seen none in my reincarnations, or I just never noticed."

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 11:20 PM | Message # 1744
"They look like regular gems, but a magic adept can feel the magic within them when you touch them. Fire magic is red like a ruby, water magic is blue like a sapphire. Nature magic is green like an emerald. Non-elemental magic is like a gray stone. I've only seen a couple in my life, and not intentionally. I tried having a blacksmith infuse a fire crystal with my spear, but he couldn't tell the difference it had."

NarutardDate: We, 01.October.14, 12:54 PM | Message # 1745
The Reaper of Threads
"Are they powerful?" Elle queried.

EquinoxDate: We, 01.October.14, 2:10 PM | Message # 1746
"They have magic in them, but how much, I don't know. Like I said I've never been able to tap into them myself."

Dillon0909Date: We, 01.October.14, 2:39 PM | Message # 1747
Commander
*Flashback*
Zelton:

Emily called me inside as I hid in the Crypt with her. It was just as we feared, the new Human King held a grudge. There were several Knights and a Paliden standing right at our home.

EquinoxDate: We, 01.October.14, 2:53 PM | Message # 1748
(You're free to use Alldrick wherever you want btw dillon, as long as it doesn't conflict with his story and I get to be the character)

Dillon0909Date: We, 01.October.14, 9:10 PM | Message # 1749
Commander
(Nah because of the ending of this little tale)

*Flashback*

Zelton:

It was was all for naught, the knights found us. Emily ordered me to detain them, so I used my necromancy to pin them down with skeleton hands. I did so for the knights. Emily walked out and said to them. "Don't worry about it guys, I'm not gonna kill you" She said with a smile. "But you can tell your fine royal pain in the ass that we aren't hurting anything, and I'm just training my pet elf." I hmphed at that. "Why don't you all just go home and..." She was cut off by a holy blast shattering the skeletons. I looked on in horror as I saw a paliden standing before us. He gazed upon me and then I felt myself being flung out here. With his blade drawn he stood over me. I fired a destruction spell at him, but he moved his hand as a light shield bounced the fire ball off as he laughed. He then went for the killing blow when I heard the blade get stuck on something. I looked up in horror to see the end of the blade, through Emily's body. "I...have something to tell you...Zelton"

I looked at her in horror as she pushed the paliden down she fell over and I climbed over her. "Emily, Mistress please don't"

She put her finger over my lips and said "Zelton, I never did tell you what unique...power I had...did I?" I nodded no and prepared a healing spell, when I went over it, the wound wasn't healing. I kept trying and try. "Zelton, don't waste your energy...all paliden's blades...are coated with anti-magic...you can't heal this wound."

I looked at her and said "I gotta try! I have to help you, I have to get you out of her...to Foresta so..."

"So naive" She said with a sigh. "You really are an idiot sometimes...you know that...can't you tell when...a...girl...has feelings for you?" I paused in shock with that. "Our time together, though short...was a truly grand time" She said with a smile at me. "Now will you shut up and listen to me...I have to do this before I fall into death's embrace." I was silent after that. "I gained my special magic by making a deal with Morte herself...I asked her for a gift to see things. She granted it to me...Morte...gave me...the power to see into the future. Saying that is was time mortals had this gift. I think she was just doing it as a trick" She smiled at me. "I knew...this would happen...I saw it happen..." I looked away. "I looked at various ways for me to live but...I saw none. You will understand what they mean in time"

"How would I understand?" I asked, with tears slowly escaping my eyes. She placed her thumb on my forehead with a glowing light. My eyes started to glow red, as I saw...many possible futures before me. A life with Amy, a life where I die from a lizard, a life with an apprentice of my own, a life where I kill myself, a life where I become the new king of Eroe, A life where Marcus goes mad and I become the new King of Foresta after stopping the madness, a life where I am training Caroline in magical arts...so many futures so many things that can happen. What...is this madness?

She looked at me and said "The gift of future sight...you will control it in time..." She coughed up blood and said "Zelton...thank you..." Her eyes closed in silence as I looked over her

The Paliden stood with his knights and said "Remember, they both have to die, for our king's glory. No mercy must be shown...execute him."

I turned my head and my eyes burned with rage, causing the knights and even the paliden to look on in fear. I moved my hand to my side as my hand started to spark, my cloak flew on my head and I looked like I did now a days. My eyes burned with hatred as my hands snapped on, and turned purple.  "Show no fear" The Paliden said "It's just itimidation a trick dark magic users have, do not let it decieve you" The ground cracked where I was, as in a burst of speed I was in them middle of the knights. "KILL HIM" The Paliden ordered. I moved my hand over one of the knight's neck as it got close, his head then flew off. "what...what is that magic" The Paliden muttered. "That spell...what...is that spell..."

In silence, I moved, my new magic slicing through the armor. I will save you the details on how it happened, but soon it was just me and the paliden. The Paliden backed away from me, when suddenly my hand turned purple again. He put up his sheild, but I moved my hand over it, the sheild breaking. He swung his blade at me remembering it has anti-magic properties. I moved my hand over the blade and it snapped in two. He started to crawl away in fear, backing away terrified. "Wait, Wait, show some mercy! MERCY!"

I growled and said "No mercy" I moved my hand over his entire body and watched as it split in two.  I looked back at Emily's body, the blood hitting her eyes like it was tears. I looked away, and made the long journey to Foresta.

*end of Flashback*

Zelton:

"Emily died because the Human King held a grudge, didn't know when to let it go" I said still in anger "Fine, if he wants to play it that way, then so be it...he killed Emily because of his grudge against her, I'll kill him because of MY grudge against him"

RazDate: We, 01.October.14, 10:32 PM | Message # 1750
Commander
Heretic
"So I'm likely the only one who can, being the most powerful here."

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Fantasy War
Search: