Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Fantasy War
Fantasy War
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 1:36 AM | Message # 1701
Commander
Group: Administrators
Zelton:

I ignored that comment, because Rosaline and I have quite the age difference from each other, so I knew it was just a harmless tease. I then said to Amy. "Amy, Marcus told me about your offer...the one where I train Caroline in magic" I then said "Thank you, for taking my dream visions seriously." I said quietly. "I...I think I finally...have an out...I finally may have an alternative path after my revenge is complete" 

Rosaline muttered "Hey since this is obviously going to be top secret anyways, Master" She said trying to get on my good side again. "I think Queen Amy, and King Marcus are as curious as I am about...why you want the human king dead in the first place"

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 1:40 AM | Message # 1702
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Oh hush Equi :P)
Amy and Marcus looked at him, obviously wanting to know the answer.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 1:40 AM | Message # 1703
Commander
(Okay, Word Wall or Flashback)

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 1:42 AM | Message # 1704
The Reaper of Threads
(Up to you)

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 1:46 AM | Message # 1705
Commander
Heretic
I came up to the room after finishing up the food, "Hello young ones." I said and set the food down as I walked into the room.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 1:49 AM | Message # 1706
The Reaper of Threads
Elle's stomach growled as she saw the food. "Thank you so much," she said as she grabbed some. "We're leaving soon," she said to Heretic.

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 1:52 AM | Message # 1707
Commander
Heretic
"Yes, but one intends to hunt with hatred." I said staring at Equinox.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 1:53 AM | Message # 1708
Commander
(Flashback, they leave more open to interpretation, and honestly they have worked out great for Zelton and Amy's story, as well as Rosaline's story. No need to fix what isn't broken)

Zelton:

I looked at them, and grumbled realizing I didn't really have much of a choice. "Fine, I will tell you, I will tell you how I survived that day I chose Marcus's life over my own, that day..I met...MY Master" I looked at Amy. "Or should I say, my Mistress"

*Flashback*

Zelton:

I was laying in a pool of my own blood, the enemy had mounted forced against us to strong, I needed to defend my home. I did it, I protected Amy, and made sure that...she was happy...even if it wasn't with me. My eyes gazed upon what should have been my final gaze, and then my world went black.

Suddenly, I was awoken by a foul smelling oder, as I looked around and saw the rotting dead surrounding me. Their slow shambling rotting arms wrapping my slowly, with his...white tape. Suddenly, I heard a very sultry, but quite kind voice say. "You are alive still eh?" I saw two green emeralds looking at me, almost staring into my soul. "Well that means I saved your life, so I guess if we're going by the Dark Arts and Ombra code here...I think you owe me yours"

I was still weak, my voice hoarse as I said "Who...are you?"

"Names Emily, but you gotta call me, Mistress" She said to me her figure covered in shadows.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 1:58 AM | Message # 1709
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"It's half my job description." I said as I looked at the food.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 2:00 AM | Message # 1710
The Reaper of Threads
Elle paused in her eating. "We're all involved in a war based on hate.."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 2:10 AM | Message # 1711
Commander
*Flashback*

Zelton:

When my vision recovered I gasped in horror. "You're a human!" She tensed up at that, as I growled saying "I will never kneel to you, even if you did save me"

"Oh right that nasty war business my sick king has gotten us into" She said looking at me, as she revealed herself fully to me. The moon shined in the crypt we were standing at causing her shadowy dress to shine, as her gorgeous figured showed that she was quite attractive. She smiled at me and said "Don't worry about that, because of what I am, I don't tend to deal with that nasty war business"

I tilted my head at her. "Because of what you..." I paused and saw something that shocked me, a book. A pitch black book with a white actual skull on it, the cover on the book looking bent and unnatural.

(In the real world)

Rosaline:

Putting two and two together I figured out, that the book was the Black Book, he has on him.

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 2:16 AM | Message # 1712
Commander
Heretic
I remained silent for a few seconds then sighed in disappointment.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 7:19 AM | Message # 1713
The Reaper of Threads
Elle was quick to change the subject. "So, Heretic, why are you out and not Scott?"

Amy listened to Zelton quietly.

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 7:22 AM | Message # 1714
Commander
Heretic
"He's thinking, so I'm allowed control, I could steal it if I desired but I refuse to do that unless I have to."

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:47 AM | Message # 1715
"Are you technically the host, or Scott?" I asked before I took a bite of some of the food I had gathered.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 11:50 AM | Message # 1716
Commander
(@Narutard Feel free to put in reactions to this story by the characters. It shows devolopment)

*Flashback*

Zelton:

"You're a necromantress aren't you" I asked nervously.

She looked at me and said "Yeap" Emily smiled and said "Best one there is, but the dark arts have a bad reputation that isn't entirely unearned" She said with a sigh. "Why do you ask?"

"Well I" Images of Amy flashed in my head as my tone changed. "I've always been curious about the dark arts, but...my fiance...she...thinks that they are...evil"

A sigh escaped Emily's mouth. "Magic is never good or evil, it's how it's used. I've seen plenty of people use the Light arts to hurt innocent civilians. This whole the Dark arts are evil is a load." She sighed "However, most people use the dark arts as a way to gain power,  that is why the human king is sick"

I paused "Sick? I saw him in the battle he looked healthy to me" I said naively at the time.

"Sick in his heart, he learned destruction magic only to dominate his reign, he cares not for what he does with it, as long as he gain's power." She sighed "The dark arts are supposed to be the balance to the light arts. With each god and godess representing their balance to each other, even if some makes no sense"

I looked at her and said "I never thought about it that way, Emily"

"Hey what did I tell you to call me, if you really are curious about the Dark Arts you would know" Emily said with a smirk

"Mistress" I groaned. I then said "Would my goal have been a way to gain power?"

She looked  at my confused "What was your goal?"

"I wanted to learn necromancy so I can learn all the magic in the world, I already know Healing Magic, Nature Magic, and Destruction Magic" I said quietly. "But I know I'm only mortal...if I could cheat death...and live eternally, i could learn everything"

She laughed "Well that's stupid" I shot her a glare. "Your Fiance can't live forever, so what gives you the right to" I was silent after that."You aren't selfish, you're an idiot"

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 3:00 PM | Message # 1717
The Reaper of Threads
(Were Amy and Zelton ever engaged?)
Marcus raised his eyebrows. He was unaware of that information.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 3:19 PM | Message # 1718
Commander
(Yeah, they were. Then Zelton "Died" so their engagement was pretty much null and void.)

*Flashback"

Zelton:

I looked at her and asked "An idiot?"

She nodded "Yeah an idiot, why live forever when your future wife probably can't, and even if you showed her how to, great reward she gets to see her family grow old and die, and only have you for comfert" I looked away on that. "Necromancy is not the art of how to cheat death. Necromancy, is the art of understand and controlling death. That is what necromancy is. It's the understanding that all things die, and to understand that is to control it"

I was quiet at that, eventually I said "I never thought about it like that before"

"Well, my little servant" She said with a smirk. "Master Emily is willing to teach you how, only if you do everything she says without question" I groaned at that. "Trust me, it'll be worth it."

I asked "If I do this...can I...go and see my fiance...please" I begged. "I need to let her know I'm alive"

"Necromancers and Necromatresses have a very bad reputation" Emily said to me quietly. "I'm sorry but, training first, fiance later" I looked down at that. "Oh buck up, my little servant" She then handed me a bucket. "And clean the crypt...your blood is everywhere on it"

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 3:24 PM | Message # 1719
The Reaper of Threads
Marcus frowned but Amy squeezed his hand. He looked at her and she smiled at him. He sighed and kept listening.

(Did you read my new thread?)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 3:34 PM | Message # 1720
Commander
(Yes, I figured I'd give it a shot)

*Flashback*

Zelton:

Months past by, as I did every demeaning task that Emily asked me to do .I hated her for it, I hated how she thought she had the right to just own me after doing an act of kindness. Then came the day...that changed everything...the day...I began to respect her. It was cold winter's day the crypt was being washed by me again, as I heard something in the distance. I looked out the Crypt and to my horror, I saw the human king.

The human King, who was the prince at the time walked into the graveyard like he owned the place. He then said "Father says we have a no good undead summoning...thing...in this crypt...with one of the enemy. Search and destroy" He orderd his knights who then began to do just that, they began ransacking the place ,trying to find Emily and myself. Their eyes focused on our crypt home.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 4:50 PM | Message # 1721
Name: Alldrick Torigan
Race: Human
Kingdom (If any): Eroe
Bio: Alldrick is a human paladin who is fiercely loyal to the Eroe king. He is one of the top paladins that serve directly under the king. Despite the Evil he can sense in the human king's heart, he continues to work under him, hoping that his presence will assist the king in fighting his inner darkness, as everyone does.

Alldrick and Equinox were once both mercenaries. They fought many enemies, and collected bounties that, if they were not split between the two, could have been enough to never work another day in their lives. Alldrick wanted to expand their mercenary business, bringing more people into their crew. Equinox did not. When Alldrick brought in two more people, Equinox was furious, but he tried to cope with it. The two people were a man and a woman. The human man was an expert in the dark arts, but preferred dark magic over necromancy. The cat woman was a simple rogue, with a high price. Equinox despised them both.

One day, during a big mission, the cat woman was gravely injured. Alldrick tried healing her, but he was already tired from the fighting. Equinox did what he could, but it was little. The man of the dark arts had a different plan. He suggested finishing her off quick, and he could bind her spirit to a new body. Both Equinox and Alldrick refused, but as she passed away during their bickering, the man did it anyway. Her spirit was captured without their knowledge, and later bound to a lizard woman. Her body shifted, contorted, and she died, before becoming a horrifying undead. Equinox and Alldrick killed it, but not before it ate the necromancer. Equinox refused to work with Alldrick anymore, and went off on his own. Alldrick became a dedicated warrior to the Eroe kingdom, rising up the ranks of the paladins over the years. Alldrick holds no contempt for Equinox in his heart, but the vice versa cannot be said true.
Class: (See Type of Residents and yes you can be more then one. Up to 3 is the rule):  Paladin
Weapons: (Keep it medieval) A holy enchanted greatsword
Extra: Alldrick despises this war, but he fights on anyway.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 5:20 PM | Message # 1722
Commander
(accepted)

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 8:58 PM | Message # 1723
Commander
Heretic
"I'm the original body, so Scott is a recreated me."

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 9:07 PM | Message # 1724
"I see. What is the purpose of the self reincarnation? To do things you normally wouldn't?"

RazDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 9:21 PM | Message # 1725
Commander
Heretic
"The Cowards were afraid of my power so the reincarnation is to disperse any magical build up and to eliminate my ability to get it back quickly like I could in my own form."

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Fantasy War
Search: