Sa, 18.May.24, 10:03 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Demon Hunter's (Remake) ((Enough talk finally some action))
Demon Hunter's (Remake)
EquinoxDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:04 AM | Message # 576
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"Well you're the mage behind the scenes here, we'll be the ones getting their attention."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:05 AM | Message # 577
Commander
Walker:

I loaded my pistol with bizarre looking bullets. "There's out window than boys, so we three are going in loud and dumb...the more noise we make the more vampires we'll attract"

I love Spooky Crap :D

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:07 AM | Message # 578
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
"Should I use the sandstorm?" Steve asked one final time for conformation. He didn't want to be a larger burden. He also took the pill from Nessa, whispering "Thanks" to her.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:09 AM | Message # 579
Commander
Walker:

I smirked at that. "Yes Steve, you should, but wait until we are inside the building first, and after I have some fun of my own" I said getting up.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:09 AM | Message # 580
I took the pill, and slipped it in my pocket.

I created two big metal gloves on my hands, and a full white high-tech helmet around my head, complete with blue visor covering my eyes, and red scale covering my mouth, allowing me to breath with full protection, without hindering my voice due to built in mini-speakers.

"How fast are you on your feet Pointy? Because I've got a way of going in loud."

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:12 AM | Message # 581
Steve began to mark the sand with symbols. It would take a while, but he would summon it. He felt an unusual amount of glee in his work as he drew.
He didn't trust the anti-vampire pill one bit. It made no sense. "This pill is an anti-vampire pill!" Complete insanity.
He still swallowed it. Better work on that trust.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:14 AM | Message # 582
Commander
Walker:

"After his sand storm, let them have it" I said to Slayzo as I got up. "Come on...we got a job to do"

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:17 AM | Message # 583
Symbol. Turn. Symbol. Another Symbol. The words in his head, the sliding language.
It began. The desert air grew thick.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:18 AM | Message # 584
Commander
Walker:

I walked down to the front door.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:22 AM | Message # 585
I followed behind him, as the gloves became coated in silver, and the rest of my body became covered in the similar armor of the helmet.

I  raised up my helmet for a moment, took the pill, then lowered it and locked it in place.

Metal armor covered in silver. As of the last time I fought vampires, I could easily maintain this for the four hours this pill is sitting.

"Y'know, we kinda lost the advantage of light with the sandstorm."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:24 AM | Message # 586
Commander
Walker:

"We will, but here's the thing so will they, and besides." My hands lit on fire that was pitch black. "We'll be more of a threat to them this way" I pulled my arm back "Lets make it hot" I lobbed the Black Fire into the door SHATTERING it making a VERY Loud noise.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:28 AM | Message # 587
Symbol, Symbol, Symbol, and focus.
The air stopped.
Focus.
The air seemed to shrink around him, and the breathing quickened.
Focus. 
The air was almost gone.
Final Focus.
There was no air left to breathe.
Steve stamped his staff into the sand with a dull thud.
There was suddenly air. But no sandstorm. A few specks of dust floated in the air, but no sandstorm at all.
Then, there was a sound of thunder. Distant thunder.
Steve could not help the smile that spread on his face, as he dug through his backpack for something.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 1:30 AM | Message # 588
Using my heat detection, I scanned for any vampires around the doorway. They would show up cold, but they'd show up.

NarutardDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 8:39 AM | Message # 589
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Y'all bitches need to slow down, I had stuff planned.)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 11:04 AM | Message # 590
(Well we didn't even go in yet, if you want us to, tell us how far to go back. We can just delete a couple of posts or something.)

NarutardDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 3:48 PM | Message # 591
The Reaper of Threads
(Well Dillon did, but I'll play off that)
The base was silent. Nothing moved, nobody reached. Moments later, a high pitched scream echoed through the halls. Hauntingly, the slow realization dawned that it was Evelynn's scream, coming from where her and Nessa had come up in the room where the kids were being kept. Not a vampire was in sight. Nessa was staring at the scene before her in shock, unable to process. Before her lay 100 dying children, still alive but too far gone to save. Blood seeped from awful, gruesome wounds and across the walls was the Demon Hunter's symbol drawn in blood and crossed out with a haunting X. Evelynn had fallen to her knees, trembling.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 4:01 PM | Message # 592
From our position, we could easily hear the scream.

"Nothing here, let's move after them pointy, they might have vampires down there."

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 6:09 PM | Message # 593
Steve found his goggles. He quickly put them on, making sure he could see before turning around.
The thunder was louder. If the vampires didn't know they were here, there was some proof.
What had been a dull brown line on the horizon was now growing larger every second.
More Thunder. The ground started to shake.
And Steve could not wipe the grin from his face as he watch the storm come closer.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 6:22 PM | Message # 594
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa came running down the hallway towards them, carrying a limp Evelynn on her back. Behind them were eruptions and a thick, dark fog. "Run! It's poison! It was a trap! Go! Go!" She pushed them towards the exit but kept stumbling, still not fully recovered and ready to carry an entire other person on her back yet. The mist kept getting closer and closer.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 04.October.14, 6:50 PM | Message # 595
The sand came closer and closer. It appeared to be torn straight from a nature documentary, the way it shifted, and the dull rumble, it's towering height. It stretched out farther than Steve could see, covering the horizon in it's epic size.
Due to time constraints when creating the spell, Steve had left out some things. He only managed to preform 50% of the protection ritual on himself before he got rudely interrupted to go on his mission, and the spell had some problems with it as well.
Either from the friction of the sand colliding, or some magical happenstance, lightning arched within the storm, lighting the storm-head a flickering purple-white.
It was about ten seconds away. Steve looked behind him to make sure his team had found their way into the relative safety of the building, still smiling, unable to stop admiring his creation, no matter how horrible.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Su, 05.October.14, 0:00 AM | Message # 596
"Hurry up, I can create a wall!" I shouted, waiting at the entrance now.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 05.October.14, 5:27 PM | Message # 597
Commander
Walker:

I ran outside when I heard Nessa talking.

NarutardDate: Su, 05.October.14, 7:10 PM | Message # 598
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa stumbled out of the doors and onto the ground, letting the door slam shut behind her. Evelynn was seizing, her eyes crossed in pain. "The kids...poison bombs...inside them...Evelynn...caught in blast...help her," Nessa panted, squinting at the horizon. "Shit..."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 05.October.14, 7:14 PM | Message # 599
Commander
Walker:

I rushed to her and revealed on my suit, I had a hidden hyperdurmic needle. I sat down and drew her blood. "Stay calm"

NarutardDate: Su, 05.October.14, 7:16 PM | Message # 600
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa glared at Walker. "She can't hear you, idiot. She was hit by fourteen different blasts, she'll be deaf for hours, the poison is already deep in her system," Nessa looked down. "We'll be lucky if Evelynn makes the night."

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Demon Hunter's (Remake) ((Enough talk finally some action))
Search: